Mobile Kayaks provides Rhode Islanders and visitors alike with a hassle free family and friends paddling experience at a convenient location chosen by you. "Planned on renting kayaks … Two or Four Hours of a Single Kayak or Paddle Board Rental for One Person at Mobile Kayaks … Kayaks. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - mobile home listings. Best Rafting/Kayaking in Newport, RI 02840 - Mobile Kayaks, Jamestown Outdoors, East Coast Paddle Sports, The Kayak Centre, Megrew's Boats Coming from a boating family, I'm no stranger to boat … Boats & yachts. Rhode Island's waters cool off during the fall and don't really warm up again until early summer. J/Boats for Sale from Authorized J/Dealers. "We rented the Starlight as a group of 5 friends and it was the highlight of our trip to Newport… They suggested a location and then proceeded to show up 10 minutes late at a different site and by the time they got to fort adams state park we didn't get into the water until 30 minutes into our booking. Credit: Giusto. I’ll bring kayaks, paddleboards (or both) right to you! Mobile Kayaks rents kayaks and paddleboards in Newport, Rhode Island and Sarasota, Florida. (401) 849-8048. Newport, Rhode Island is famous for its yacht-filled harbor, Gilded-Age mansions lining Bellevue … Excellent experience. Kayak rentals Newport Beach - We offer affordable kayaks and paddleboards in Newport Beach and Orange County to enjoy the stunning and distinctive sights at Newport Harbor. "Every year my family spends a week vacationing in Newport, we visit frequently throughout the year but this is a favorite vacation tradition... the Sunset Sail is a fun & enjoyable experience filled with laughter." mobile boat service. Book now! Narrow River Kayaks: Unwind Outside of Newport - See 113 traveler reviews, 45 candid photos, and great deals for Narragansett, RI, at Tripadvisor. Sara Star Fishing Charters. BUMPER BOATS, INC., P.O. People should be aware of the 'one groupon per group' as I missed that but the owner was very accommodating! $145,000. This was great! Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Official Website of Discover Newport Specialties: Kayak and Paddle board rentals, delivery service drop off pick up Newport , R.I. area. Mobile. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?That it made there day, families love it old and young. "We brought lunch with us on the boat and just had a super chill relaxing afternoon boating around looking at the beautiful scenery, boats, homes, etc. Aquidneck Island. Great kayaking around Ida Lewis Yacht Club ! Mobile Kayaks takes all the hassle out of renting water sports equipment and brings the kayaks and paddle boards to you and your party. The kayaking partner struggled to assist the victim and then was assisted by the Narragansett Fire … We kayaked all around the harbor in Newport, it was beautiful. Called The Playhouse, the building began life serving the 1902 Wildacre mansion next door. What do you love most about your job?Making people have long lasting FUN memories ! Kayak and Paddleboard adventures serving customers at there … © 2020 Groupon, Inc. All Rights Reserved. For indoor and outdoor use. Buy and sell locally. What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?Hassle free drop off and pickup service,in some great locations! From attending … Box 739, Newport, RI 02840 Tel: 401-849-7233 Toll Free: 800-446-1052 Fax: 401-849-1591 E-mail: info@kiddiebumperboats.com I called just an hour before we wanted to go and it was no problem them getting the kayaks to us wherever we wanted. I will definitely be calling them when I want to kayak again! We rent single kayaks, double kayaks, sea kayaks, foot pedal kayaks … He was super chill and friendly. ... $2,000 (Newport, RI) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Mobile. Whether you're a spontaneous local seeking outdoor recreation or a visitor wanting to explore, Mobile Kayaks … Featured Listings Show All → Latest Listings Show All → Buy and sell locally. We rent kayaks and paddleboards to popular water spots in Newport, Middletown and Portsmouth Rhode Island. Discovering that he thoroughly enjoyed restoration, Dan began working for a successful boat repair, restore, and repainting company at Noank shipyard in 1981. Up to 50% Off Kayaking or Paddle Boarding. Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals. The whole process was very chaotic and they wouldn't let my daughter use a groupon separately for her trip. By entering my email above, I agree Groupon can send me emails for local services, shopping, travel and Groupon updates.I can unsubscribe any time by contacting Groupon here. Had a great time. Mobile Kayaks provides Rhode Islanders and visitors alike with a hassle free family and friends paddling experience at a convenient location chosen by you. Glides through the water … She's logged many a nautical mile and landed many a fish upon Narragansett Bay, the Narrow River, and Worden's Pond. Mobile Kayaks rents kayaks … What was the inspiration to start or run this business?During our travels my wife and I wanted to go kayaking in particular places, however no kayaks were to be found. we even used a Groupon which was an excellent deal!" Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Established in 2014. For sale by owner, boat dealers and manufacturers - find your boat at Boat Trader! Easy to book, minor snafu with Groupon use but worked it out. There … Great service ! Mobile Kayaks. Accommodates Original Kiddie Bumper Boats and Large Kiddie Bumper Boats. Craigslist has listings for sale in the Rhode Island area. Middletown, RI 02842 A ++. We conveniently bring kayaks and paddleboards to you! Model 858: Size: (26'x33') Weight 1100 lbs accommodates 10 to 15 Bumper Boats Buy newport ri posters designed by millions of artists and iconic brands from all over the world. We rent kayaks and paddleboards to popular water spots in Newport, Middletown and Portsmouth Rhode Island. By subscribing I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement. J/Net Brokerage. So, please enjoy Rhode Island's beauty safely during the winter and if you are not prepared for cold water paddling, leave the boats … All newport ri posters are produced on-demand using archival inks, ship within 48 hours, and include a 30-day money-back guarantee. 1372 Wapping Road RI, MA, CT (Newport) hide this posting restore restore this posting. Mobile Kayaks, Newport, RI 02842 Directions +14235292548 Deals (1) Sold Out. favorite this post Nov 8 ... mobile… Excellent concept and great customer service! ... RI Mobile Winterization pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Single Person Kayaks - $14/hr $50/day Tandem Kayaks (2 Seater) - $20/hr $65/day Paddleboards - $20/hr $65/day Our on-the-water location is a short paddle away from Newport Harbor and the Upper Newport Bay Ecological Reserve! The J/70 speedster is a fun, fast, stable 22 footer that tows behind a small SUV and can be ramp-launched, rigged and sailed by two people. Craigslist has listings for boats in the Rhode Island area. Customize your newport ri … During this time gear such as wet suits or dry suits are an essential part of a paddler's gear. Find new and used boats for sale in Newport, including boat prices, photos, and more. Giusto is one of the newest restaurants to hit the Newport culinary scene. This Groupon is a great deal for what you get! The guy who delivered our kayaks was awesome. We have limited availability to shrink wrap boats … Serving all Rhode Island… Can't wait to use this company again and possibly go to a different area to kayak. Newport, RI 02840 New England Shrinkwrap serves Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts and specializes in the shrink wrapping of boats from 25' to 50' in length. (800) 326-6030 J/70 sails upwind like a proper keelboat and then simply flies off-the-wind - planing into the double digits in moderate breeze. Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon. 23 America's Cup Avenue Craigslist has listings for boats in the Rhode Island area. The captivating location just a few feet from the lapping water of Prices Neck Cove, an inlet of the Atlantic along Ocean Avenue in Newport, Rhode Island… One of the kayaks flipped over and the victim fell out of the kayak and struggled. Kayaking in Rhode Island Named a National Geographic Best Adventure Destination, Rhode Island is a paddler’s dream. Fishing Charters & Parties Boat Rental & Charter Fishing Lakes & Ponds. (423) 529-2548. Kayaks. Model 625: Size: (25'x25') Weight 900 lbs accommodates 6 to 10 Bumper Boats. 13-foot, blue-water worthy, touring kayak. Do not book with them. Rhode Island > Newport East > Things To Do > Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports. Black Friday Deals | Christmas Gifts | Gifts for Moms | Harry Potter Gifts | Things to Do | Kids Activities | Nightlife | Restaurants | Spas | Massages | Hair Salons | Travel, Discover top restaurants, spas, things to do & more, Check back every day for new deals near you. in one convenient place. Bytte … mobile home in Newport, Rhode Island at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across Rhode Island. … We're based out of Rhode Island and service boats and moorings in Rhode Island, Southeastern Massachusetts and Connecticut. This gave me the idea for kayak and paddleboard drop-off, delivery business. There is more to Newport, Rhode Island than meets the eye—though, of course, what greets you when you cross the Pell Bridge is endlessly appealing to all of the senses. Easy to use, great savings, a great adventure. With 1,600 boats … Whether you're a spontaneous local seeking outdoor recreation or a visitor wanting to explore, Mobile Kayaks provides you with the opportunity to adventure along the Ocean State's shoreline. Our endless coastline, with 1500 miles of rivers and mapped blueways, offers … Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Groupon has verified that the customer actually visited Mobile Kayaks. La Tortuga Azul! Single kayak: $15/hour Minimum age: 7 Double kayak: $20/hour Minimum age: 7 Stand Up Paddle Board: $20/hour Minimum age: 14 (1 person per Board) All Kayaks & SUPs are first come first serve. From there, he made trips to work on maxi racers in Largo, Florida, and 12-meter boats in Newport, Rhode Island…