You can also check out the intro lick video below if you want to learn to play a single line section of the song. Key and BPM for Lean on Me by Bill Withers. Album: Free Soul: The Classics of Bill Withers. The dedicated but tyrannical Joe Clark is appointed the principal of a decaying inner-city school and he is determined to improve by any and all means. This song uses only 3 chords, C, F and G. Lean On Me, Bill Withers, Soul, 1972, Key of C major. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. ← Return To ALL Guitar Chord Charts From Lean On Me Chord Chart. This is a fun song for beginners. Billboard ranked it as the No. Don’t miss out on all the big sales in the Gadget Hacks shop and Null Byte shop. This track was released in 1972. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Just the Two of Us Bill Withers. SKU: MN0130212 Lean On Me. var opts = { Lean on Me Bill Withers. Just the Two of Us Bill Withers. It should be played at a tempo of 76 BPM. Print and download Lean on Me sheet music by Bill Withers. Lean On Me. M? song: "Lean on me", Presented by: Cherise Lakeside, FCSI, CDT. adunit_id: 100000049, It should be played at a tempo of 76 BPM. This is a fun song for beginners. Key and BPM for Lean On (feat. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. The progression is simple; all you do is move your hands up the keyboard keeping the same shape. Download Lean On Me Original Key Flute sheet music PDF that you can try for free. Bryan Adams, Jann Arden, Michael Bublé, Avril Lavigne, Geddy Lee & Buffy Sainte-Marie) - Single Bad Child, Justin Bieber, Command Sisters, Desiire, Fefe Dobson, Jules Halpern, Scott Helman, Shawn Hook, Ryland James, Dan Kanter, Olivia Lunny, Marie-Mai, Sarah McLachlan, Johnny Orlando, Josh Ramsay, Serena Ryder, Tyler Shaw, The Tenors, TIKA, Walk Off the Earth & Donovan Woods Don’t miss out on all the big sales in the Gadget Hacks shop and Null Byte shop. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. Lean on Me Bill Withers. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. Lean on Me Bill Withers BPM of 96 Key of C Major. Piano Karaoke to "Lean On Me" by Bill Withers (4 semitones LOWER) You can now say thank you and buy me a coffee! We give you 1 pages notes partial preview, in order to continue read the entire Lean On Me Original Key Flute sheet music you need to signup, download music sheet notes in pdf format also available for offline reading. & DJ Snake) by Major Lazer, M?, DJ Snake. & DJ Snake) by Major Lazer, M?, DJ Snake. Lean on Me Bill Withers. Lean on Me Bill Withers. 96 BPM metronome. The music moves up and down the harmonized scale, almost like an exercises. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in C Major. Kirk Franklin Lean On Me Play Sample Lean On Me. There is a cool bass line that goes along with this song, but we are going to keep it simple. VERSE: C F C If there is a load you have to bear G C F Showing all 4 items Jump to: Summaries (3) Synopsis (1) Summaries. SKU: MN0072685 Lean On Me. What a great song, Lean On Me by Bill Withers uses a pretty simple song structure. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. About SMP Press. Welcome to my Lean On Me guitar chord chart. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. We give you 1 pages notes partial preview, in order to continue read the entire Lean On Me Original Key Bassoon sheet music you need to signup, download music sheet notes in pdf format also available for offline reading. Lean on me Chords by Kirk Franklin. Lean on me, when you're not strong And I'll be your friend G I'll help you carry on C F C For it won't be long 'Til I'm gonna need |G - C -| Somebody to lean on . Lean On Me Guitar Tab Lean On Me Key “Lean On Me Key” is in the key of C and uses notes and chords from the C scale. It’s Cyber Monday on WonderHowTo! Lean On Me Lyrics Print - Bill Withers Inspired Music Poster. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. artist: "Bill Withers", 7 song of 1972. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Bill Withers. In the real song, the second chord changes on the up strum of the 4th beat as shown belowC                   F                         C1 + 2 + 3 + 4 +   1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 1If you find this difficult, that is OK. Just treat each chord as one full measure.Strum:               or 1 + 2 + 3+  4 +         1 + 2+ 3 +  4 +D         DU D            D        D U D U. "Lean on Me" is a song written and recorded by American singer-songwriter Bill Withers. Use Me by Bill Withers is in the key of E Minor. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. }; Lean On Me Guitar Tab Lean On Me Key “Lean On Me Key” is in the key of C and uses notes and chords from the C scale. M? Lean On Me Chords by Avril Lavigne. This file is the author's own work and represents his interpretation of this song. Lean on Me Bill Withers. This is an exact transcription of Lean On Me in the original key with lyrics for Piano. This track was released in 1972. Think about the harmonized major scale I teach in my book and video course, Fretboard Theory. Rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2 users. Lean on Me by Bill Withers is in the key of C Major. Learn how to play a great piano song in the easiest way possible - block chords and a single voice melody line. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. Key and BPM for Lean Wit Me by Juice WRLD. Download Lean On Me Original Key Bassoon sheet music PDF that you can try for free. From shop OurHousePrints. Key of E Minor. This song uses only 3 chords, C, F and G. If you can't do barre chords yet, I would recommend the 'simple' Fmaj7 chord, which looks exactly like a C chord except you move the 2nd and 3rd fingers down one string each. Learn how to play 'Lean On Me' by Bill Withers on the piano. Item Number: H0.751061-464500. Lean on Me (feat. Lean on Me Chord Progression. It was released in April 1972 as the first single from his second album, Still Bill.It was a number one single on both the soul singles and the Billboard Hot 100; the latter chart for three weeks in July 1972. HALLOWEEN SPECIAL OFFER: Get annual access to Ultimate Guitar and save 80% Try Now Key of E Minor. Lean On Me - Bill Withers Tabbed By: Stilettsvennen / [Verse 1] / C F Sometimes in our lives C we all have pain Em G We all have sorrow C F But if we are wise C G7 C We know that there's alw Lean on Me Bill Withers. VERSE:C                            F                         C Sometimes in our lives we all have pain                       G           C                    F We all have sorrow    But if we are wise                          C                   | G  -    C -|   We know that there's always tomorrow, C                          F                                 C Lean on me, when you're not strong And I'll be your friend                       G  I'll help you carry on C                       F                              C For it won't be long 'Til I'm gonna need                       |G  -  C -| Somebody to lean on, C                                 F                      C Please swallow your pride If I have things                        G        C                     F                          You need to borrow For no one can fill                           C                            |G  -   C -| Those of your needs That you don't let show, CHORUS:                   C                          F                                C Lean on me, when you're not strong And I'll be your friend                       G  I'll help you carry on C                       F                              C For it won't be long 'Til I'm gonna need                       |G -   C -| Somebody to lean on, VERSE:C                   F                         C If there is a load you have to bear                         G     C                      F       That you can't carry I'm right up the road                         C                  |G - C -| I'll share your load If you just call me, BRIDGE:              C                              C                        C So just call on me brother, when you need a hand              C                          |G -  C -| We all need somebody to lean on            C                             C                         C I just might have a problem that you'd understand             C                          |G -   C -| We all need somebody to lean on. This track was released in 1972. Key of E Minor. It's intended solely for private study, scholarship or research. The music moves up and down the harmonized scale, almost like an exercises. Print and download Lean on Me sheet music composed by Bill Withers. 76 BPM metronome. Key and BPM for Lean On (feat. SKU: MN0149981 [Bono] You can lean on me [R. Kelly] Lean on me, yeah, yeah [Kirk] You’re my friend but you’re also my brother [Bono] Here’s my shoulder, you can lean on me [Intro] Kirk Franklin – Lean On Me. We give you 1 pages notes partial preview, in order to continue read the entire Lean On Me Original Key Trumpet sheet music you need to signup, download music sheet notes in pdf format also available for offline reading. About Song. 76 BPM metronome. It’s Cyber Monday on WonderHowTo! Download Lean On Me Original Key Trumpet sheet music PDF that you can try for free. F#. Lean On Me D Em F#m G Sometimes in our lives F#m Em D we all have pain Em F#m Em We all have sorrow D Em F#m G But if we are wise F#m Em D Em F#m A7 D We know that there's always to-mor-row Year: 1973 - Housewarming/Birthday Gift Wall Art Decor Typography RnB Soul Music OurHousePrints. Lean on Me is a popular song by Key Of Dreams | Create your own TikTok videos with the Lean on Me song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. Print and download Use Me sheet music by Bill Withers. (function() { Welcome to my Lean On Me guitar chord chart. Lean on Me Bill Withers. Use Me by Bill Withers is in the key of E Minor. Subscribe today to stay up to date on the newest chords charts and articles. Key of C Major. Bass tablature for Lean On Me (ver 3) by Withers Bill. Think about the harmonized major scale I teach in my book and video course, Fretboard Theory. When: Nov 17, 2020 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM (CT) Associated with Chicago. Lean On Me: Improving the Specifier and Product Rep Relationship and Results. Lean on Me Bill Withers. C C Dm Em F F Em Dm C C Dm Em Em Dm sometimes in our lives, we all have pain, we all have sorrow C C Dm Em F F Em Dm C C Dm Em G C but if we are wise, we know that there's always tomorrow C C Dm Em F F Em Dm C C Dm Em Em Dm lean on me when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on C C Dm Em F F Em Dm C C C Em G C for it won't be long, til i'm gonna need, … Lean on Me Bill Withers. Key of E Minor. There is a cool bass line that goes along with this song, but we are going to keep it simple. Learn how to play 'Lean On Me' by Bill Withers on the piano. Lean on Me Bill Withers. Steve Morgan-Gurr Lean On Me. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. This product was created by a member of SMP Press, our global community of independent composers, arrangers, and songwriters. Lean On Me. It should be played at a tempo of 96 BPM. Discover If you can hear the song in your head and play along with these lyrics it will help you to get the tune in your mind. To keep things simple you can treat each chord as 4 beats unless marked as in the case of | G - C - | which means each chords has 2 beats. 5 out of 5 stars (53) 53 reviews $ 13.92. Original Key. Lean On Me. Lean On Me Original Key Trumpet: B Flat Trumpet: Intermediate: 445: Lean On Me Original Key Trombone: Trombone Solo: Intermediate: 4108: Lean On Me Original Key Bassoon: Bassoon Solo: Intermediate: 4108: Lean On Me Original Key Flute: Flute: Intermediate: 9880: Lean On Me Original Key Oboe: Oboe Solo: Intermediate: 1444: Lean On Me Original Key Piano: Easy Piano: Intermediate: 1333 Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in E Minor (transposable). Submitted by Flashbass on February 6, 2016. What a great song, Lean On Me by Bill Withers uses a pretty simple song structure. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Lean on Me (1989) Plot. The progression starts on C and follows this pattern: C-C-Dm-Em-F...F-Em-Dm-C...C-Dm-Em-Em-Dm Senior Specification Writer, RDH Building Science. Lean on Me Bill Withers. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major (transposable). Lean On Me, Bill Withers, Soul, 1972, Key of C major.