Shops and vendors here include: The 188 trading post appears only in Fallout: New Vegas. 4:07. 12,879. The 6 companions in New Vegas are Craig Boone, Lily Bowen, Rose of Sharon Cassidy (Cass), Arcade Gannon, Veronica Santangelo and Raul Tejada. Fallout: New Vegas settlement When you talk to her she will ask what your opinion on the Brotherhood of steel is. With I-15 being shut down due to Deathclaws, Highway 93 became the only way to safely reach New Vegas. Follow these steps to roll 6 deep in Vegas baby! Game crashing on way to 188 trading post. "I could make you care" is not triggering. The current trading post was established in 2281, when a pair of traders from Primm set up shop here after the NCRCF prison break forced them to flee the city due to the wave of escaped convicts. New Vegas Character Creation Guide - Duration: 13:35. Oxhorn 241,014 views. --------------- I go into my specific contributions for the following photos in this album, but below is a general list of my work as a Level Designer and Level Design Lead on the Fallout 4: New Vegas project. 1.0. She believed in what the Brotherhood stood for, or at least the values at the heart of their beliefs. As a clairvoyant psyker, The Forecaster is capable of effortlessly seeing both the future and the past and the occasional spirit communication with his parents. You'll usually meet some NCR troopers milling around outside the tent. Maybe it's just me, but I crash like CRAZY when I'm near this thing. Before the patch, crashes were random in location and regular time-wise. » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:41 am Trying to get Veronica (Yeah, I might have a thing for Felicia Day, what of it? Alexander- 188 Trading Post 3. No. The unhappy civilians have a lot of dialogue, including a topic where they have the ability to beg the player character for caps. ". ―Alexander Alexander is a Gun Runner at 188 Trading Post in 2281. The 188 Trading Post is the small town in which you can recruit Veronica to be one of your companions. Exploring the Mojave: From the 188 Trading Post to REPCONN Headquarters. I've headed there with Boone in tow from Boulder City and from Vault 34 and crashed each time. There are a few dedicated weapon shops in the Mojave Wasteland, although most vendors sell weapons so I’ll go ahead and list both. North of the city you can find the humble Boulder City Train Station building, in which you’ll encounter a wayward Bark Scorpion. The 188 Trading Post was founded by Michelle and Samuel after convicts overran Primm and drove them out of town, and was established on the crossing of Highway 93 and Highway 95. ), can't find it though. 188 Trading Post She's one of the better merchants south of New Vegas. Version. 17. Am I selling to you? There are three different NPCs for both "civilianHopeful" and "CivilianUnhappy." The Wasteland Survival Guide Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Facing Veronica is the merchant Samuel Kerr and his daughter Michelle who run a small shop cooperatively. Local, local, the here and now... little of interest.. things to buy, false hopes, and regrets watered down, washed down in dirty glasses... Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Where is 188 Trading Post? Top Rated Lists for location 100 items More Information and the Quest for it. Fallout: New Vegas Unique Weapons guide. Cell Data Last updated 12 December 2013 8:22PM. Feb 23, 2020 - Explore punkrockalien's board "【VG】| Fallout: New Vegas ", followed by 215 people on Pinterest. Other I will take off my medicine and tell you some wacky stuff. There's the quartermaster in Hidden Valley, but … For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "how do you get to 188 trading post? Category:188 trading post - The Vault Fallout Wiki - Everything you need to know about Fallout 76, Fallout 4, New Vegas and more! 188 Trading Post remade in Fallout 4 for the Fallout 4: New Vegas project. He's also by the same guy who made the New Vegas Bounties mod, and he will comment on events in that mod series as well. Samuel is the bartender and can make equipment repairs. 22. Boulder City. The interchange of Highway 95 and Highway 93 has seen high traffic both before and after the Great War. Ezekiel is a Follower of the Apocalypse at the 188 trading post in Fallout: New Vegas. 1 Background 2 Interactions with the player character 2.1 Interactions overview 2.2 Quests 3 Inventory 4 Bugs 5 Appearances A field commander of the Army, Lieutenant Monroe coordinates operations in the 188 trading post area, especially patrols south towards Novac. An aerial view of the 188 Trading Post The 188 Trading Post was founded by Michelle and Samuel after convicts overran Primm and drove them out of town, and was established on the crossing of Highway 93 and Highway 95. 6 - Tent You'll find some beds here that you can sleep on. name The trading post may be attacked by legionary assassins searching for the Courier when they are in the proximity of the location. The 188 Trading Post is another location in New Vegas where there doesn’t seem to be much going on, at first glance. 000ddf1c. Adds a Clone Trooper as a companion northeast of the Follower's outpost and north of the 188 Trading Post. The Forecaster at 188 Trading Post. 188 trading post Veronica is the key! 7 - Ezekiel Ezekiel is involved in the quest Oh My Papa. Denny Ayard 2,387 views. ref id You will find Mick in New Vegas Conurbation Interiors in Mick & Ralph’s, his skill level is 75. Alexander is a salesman for the Gun Runners and appears beneath the 188 trading post overpass in the Mojave Wasteland. 2) Travel to Camp McCarren. She mentions she is here to pick up supplies for her family who live in an underground bunker. Move along." There is also a Gun Runner weapon shop located in the 188 Trading Post. Others outside the Vegas area, there's Alexander, a Gun Runner agent usually found in the underpass of the 188 Trading Post, but you'll need to bypass a skill check.