It is so healthy and absolutely delish! Recipe; Ready to Cook; Account . Spinach: While I used raw spinach in this recipe, feel free to substitute it with any or a mix of your favorite green leafy vegetables such as red or green amaranth or fruited pumpkin leaves mentioned prior, kale or collard greens. Add Olive Oil, Salt, Maggi crayfish, Suya Spice Mix, thoroughly combine it with the shrimp. Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Healthy Prawns Recipe (193 Views) Seafoods (crab,prawns,tilapia,shrimps) In ILORIN/OFFA/OYO / How To Make Unique Stew With Prawns, Chicken And Bell Peppers / Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew (1) See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Nigerian fried rice. Sea foods are so healthy and if you are not having any yet, this should be a quick fix into your diet. Sep 1, 2019 - Explore Alice Hand's board "Nigerian fried rice" on Pinterest. One of the most popularly eaten food in Nigeria is rice and Nigerian fried rice is one of the ways we cook rice. 151 homemade recipes for nigerians from the biggest global cooking community! Buy it here). Once the oil is hot add the prawns and season them with salt and pepper to taste. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Don't have two coconuts? A little dramatic but what else is new. Drain the shrimp, and pat dry with a kitchen tissue. Frozen Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . How to Make Efo Riro Ingredient Highlights and Tips. We are all about tasty treats, good eats, and fun food. In stock. Add onions, garlic and sweet pepper to the wok and fry 2-3 minutes. You have to devein the deshell prawns before using them unless they are already cleaned. Explore . i find it very easy to cook and it helps that it serves some health benefit as well. Get started with our Nigerian okra soup step-by-step recipe. Let's begin... How to make Nigerian Here's how to make the Nigerian Fried Rice Recipe Recipe by Fitnigerian This recipe is the gold standard way of making Nigerian fried rice recipe. Recipes / One Dish Meal. Image: FAO 2020 via Wikimedia Commons . Feb 5, 2014 - Christmas food ideas, what to eat for Christmas It had to be something creamy and had a sort of semblance to what actual bisque looks like. Heat oil in the same wok. Home; Fish and Sea Foods; Sea Foods; Nigerian Whole Smoked Prawn - 70g ; Skip to the end of the images gallery . Ok so like every other food I post the recipe for you, different people have their own way of making it. 10 jumbo tiger raw prawns (any size prawns of your choice is fine). READY IN: 25mins. 0 from 0 votes. Join our community of 201,000+ other members - browse for a recipe, submit your own, add a review, or upload a recipe photo. Preparation. Making Efo riro should not send you into having a melt down. 100g prawns, deveined; 5 medium tomatoes; 1tbsp Cayenne pepper powder; small Onion, slices; 4 cloves of garlic, minced. Qty-+ Add to Cart. Ingredients. The potato okra this soup enough drawnness to make it a satisfying dish. Ingredients Rice Oil Curry powder Thyme. Apr 21, 2018 - Nigerian Lifestyle Blog About Food, Motherhood, Relationships, Career, Beauty and Blogging! 1 tsp thyme; 1 tsp nutmeg; 3 tbsp vegetable oil; Salt. x Have you tried this Garlic Prawn Pasta recipe? 4 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! REQUIREMENTS. Sep 6, 2019 - Follow these step-by-step instructions to learn how to prepare Nigerian palm oil rice with dried prawns. https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/seafood-recipes/patsy-s-garlic-chilli-prawns Great on its own or with fried rice or noodles. Is thought to be introduced in the Gulf of Guinea around 1992 and can be found in Nigerian coastal waters (Isebor, 2003; Anyanwy et al, 2011). Food and Drinks. This easy fried rice recipe is the fraternal twin of Jollof rice, it is simple, delicious and easy to make.. If you live in Nigeria where crayfish is in abundance or you live abroad where crayfish is easily available in that African food store near you, then lucky you! Nigerian Coconut Shrimp Rice. Nigerian Fried Rice Recipe. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate This Recipe. Dec 11, 2019 - Nigerian Lifestyle Blog About Food, Motherhood, Relationships, Career, Beauty and Blogging! SERVES: 4. When I thought about this recipe, I wanted to make it as Nigerian as possible. Read and follow our handy prep guide to learn how to make your own okra soup. Nigerian food vlogger Sisi Jemimah has just released a new recipe tutorial on her Youtube channel. after which, I added 2 tsp of sunflower butter to the mix, placed in a microwave (medium setting) and warmed it for 2-3 mins (remove in between to mix butter well into the mixed veg and prawns). However if you do not have crayfish powder and Iru i honestly suggest you cook something else. Juicy prawns and fresh vegetables are stir-fried to make this delicious meal. Learn how to make yours. Be the first to review this product . Fry for 3-5 minutes and set aside for later. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/39537/broiled-lemon-and-garlic-tiger-prawns Just like Akara but with a surprisingly delicious taste to it- the prawn, Prawn Akara is the latest Nigerian recipe. Quite spicy, fresh, crunch and healthy, plus looks good… Serves: 4 Prep time: 15 minutes . This recipe post would walk you through how to make . Introduction Making Nigerian Efo riro is hands down my favorite thing to cook and eat! OLF-NWSP-120. Online since 1995, CDKitchen has grown into a large collection of delicious recipes created by home cooks and professional chefs from around the world. What was I going to pulsate after cooking efo riro? Prawn and Vegetable Stir-fry. Author: The Cook. Use a can of coconut milk with water to make 2-1/2 cups. Nigerian Fried Rice Recipe | Chicken, King Prawns, Vegetables & Rice.\r\rPlease watch in HD for better quality.\r\rFor a list of all the ingredients used, more information and more recipes, visit my blog - \r\rThanks For Watching! Heat … READ – Learn How To Prepare The Tasty Nigerian Native Jollof With This Simple Recipe. Since then my life has changed. De-vein and wash ; 1 jar of Molli's Jollof cooking sauce (This sauce is the ultimate short-cut to cooking traditional Nigerian red pepper sauce. i am being serious. Nigerian Food Blog How to make Crayfish (Dry Prawns or Dry Shrimps) By Flo 16 Comments. Heat a drop of oil in a wok pan. See recipes for Groundnut (Peanut) Soup - Nigerian Style too. Notify me when the price drops . Course: Seafood. World Cuisine. If you’re going on a meat-free diet for a while, it’s a great meal to add to your meal plan. Recipe by Holiday1234. RELATED LINKS: See this species on SeaLifeBase. Looking for Nigerian ? A Simple Prawn Fried Rice Recipe. If I am being completely honest with you fried rice was never one of my strongest dish, a few years ago I was in the kitchen with muszy and she passed down some knowledge. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/grilled-prawns-with-garlic-butter Its convenient and easy to use, tastes great too. Giant tiger prawn Giant tiger prawn Penaeus monodon is native from the Pacific and Indian Oceans. You can leave to marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge or cook straight away. All Nigerian Recipes Blog. Chili Prawns with Coriander & Lime. This simple soup highlights the flavours of assorted meat and seafood: delicious and healthy. SKU. Nigerians always add crayfish to their soups so that wasn’t going to be enough to say I was creating a bisque. The Cook December 23, 2015 Shrimp & Prawn Recipes. for this recipe I used the frozen type, so the first thing I did was to defrost them using warm water in a medium sized bowl and I allowed them to sit in the water for 5 mins before draining. £4.99. Healthy Prawns Recipe - Food - Nairaland. UNITS: US. In the video, she talks about how to make the perfect Nigerian coconut fried rice. It is one of the best Nigerian soups. Nigerian Whole Smoked Prawn - 70g.