If you have an oily face like me, doing so will only make your oil glands to produce even more oil to compensate for the lack of moisture. ... Kalau melihat dari kemasan produk Nivea Men Creme yang terbuat dari timah, kamu mungkin berpikiran bahwa produk ini tidak ramah lingungan. You can use the one container for your body, face and hands. This is where a moisturizer comes into play, giving to your face the moisture that is lacking, relaxing your oil glands and leaving your face hydrated, but not greasy. NIVEA Men Creme - Multipurpose Cream for Men - Face, hand and Body... NIVEA Men Creme - Multipurpose Cream for Men - Face, hand and Body Lotion - 5.3 oz. I find the shape of the container very aesthetically pleasing, but I don’t think it’s the best as long as protection is concerned. After using it a couple of times, I guarantee you’ll want to keep it with you everywhere you go. Why do I need a moisturizer? If you ask me, I’d say that no smell is the best smell, because less smell means less perfume, and less perfume on your skin means fewer chemicals will be in direct contact with your skin. Learn more. *As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2019. It is scented so if you are sensitive fragrances this might not be for you. It feels good on my face and hands. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I’ve listed them below from the more watery and less oily, to the oiliest one: I am not going into details here, but as you can see, cream-based moisturizers are more on the heavy and on the oily side. Despite my experience, I totally recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin. I have oily and sensitive skin. Also, the tin can is not the easiest to open, I almost spilled half of the product opening it the first time. 83 ($22.83/Count) $25.00 $25.00 I recommend this cream for the face. Now it’s time to sum everything up. O que é: O Nivea Men Creme 4 em 1 é um produto multifuncional especialmente desenvolvido para os homens, sua fórmula conta com Vitamina E, uma agradável fragrância e consistência leve, não oleosa e de rápida absorção.Dermatologicamente testado. NIVEA.com.br! This score is built up on a range of criteria from brand, customer satisfaction and quality of product. I have to admit I’ve only used NIVEA MEN CRÈME on my face and on my hands, not on my body, at least not yet. Don't worry, we will never spam you. I tried a lot of different cortisone cremes and the itch only came back. Therefore, products for men’s facial care must be specifically developed to meet their precise needs. There are four types of moisturizers. Rich and mild texture. In our latest checking we found that NIVEA MEN Creme scored an incredible 9.9. However, even if you have oily skin, you can still use it on your hands. It’s the Chanel No. NIVEA For Men Creme Face, Body, and Hand Lotion I'm back to work in the cold. Nivea Crème?Es la marca más reconocida para la piel yo e probado muchos sus crema es bueno no es como otras cremas es te dejan como empalagosa la piel no nivea te deja freca la piel me encanta porque yo soy una persona que suda mucho y entonces sudo y no pasa nada con nivea pero con otras cremas sudo y es horrible la mejor marca es nivea la recomiendo mucho This is the usual description you will probably find on most online stores, but does it really deliver what it promises to? Se tem uma coisa em que somos extremamente bons, é nos cremes. This is so wrong because …, Short story: I went to the supermarket to buy a replacement for my shaving cream that I’ve been using for …, You’ve probably been shaving with a razor as long as you can remember, and you’ve probably been fine with it; …, I’ve sported numerous watches over the years. The cream is light, non-greasy and soaks in fully within seconds. It doesn’t matter what subculture or what …, Can you wear Chelsea boots with a suit? You can still see all customer reviews for the product. After using this product, Nivea men's creme, my hands have not been better since I was young. When choosing a high-end expensive fragrance it’s easier to …, The urban clothes’ collection is huge and every year new models and styles are being presented. I am quite sure it will have great results. It’s very clean and manly. But wait, there’s more…. Ideal for daily use wherever the skin needs care, this product is also skin compatibility dermatologically approved. Discover NIVEA's range for men and find the ideal thing for him. It is specially formulated to care for men’s skin. Nivea creme can benefit most everyone. Para que serve: O Nivea Men Creme 4 em 1 e um creme para o rosto, corpo e mãos, oferece hidratação e cuidado para a pele. It dissolves into the skin of the face and fingers that apply it fully and easily. We use cookies to improve your experience and to show you relevant advertising. Your email address will not be published. an unfortunate experience, the worst thing is that they do not respond to me and that it reaches American territory like that. Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2018. As the name suggests, NIVEA MEN CRÈME is a cream based moisturizer. The best way to describe it is a slight chemical smell that you notice when you walk into a salon. Aqui, você encontrará uma seleção de nossos cremes: o clássico NIVEA Creme na lata azul e em diferentes tamanhos que, obviamente, não pode faltar em nenhuma casa. I haven’t used it on my body and probably never will. In fact, it’s so oily that if I don’t take proper care of it, I end up having a burning sensation, acne attacks, pimples everywhere, blackheads and the list goes on and on with many other skin problems. It dries really quick, so there's … NIVEA MEN Creme Review: Quality – 99%. A combinação NIVEA de Vitamina E e uma agradável fragrância. 5/5 stars from 3 reviews NIVEA Men Creme is a moisturiser for the whole body. It became so oily and greasy that I sincerely couldn’t stand it. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. By clicking "Accept" you agree to our and our partners' use of cookies. 4 star. NIVEA MEN Sensitive Kit Gift Set (5-Piece) Sensitive Skin Men Gift Set Includes Full-Size Deodorant, Face Wash, Aftershave Balm, Men's Moisturiser, & Shower Gel. All products whether fragrance free or not will have a scent due to the ingredients to help preserve the product. Usage: As often as required. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I’d describe it as fresh, ozonic, aquatic, almost sun cream type of smell. Now, let’s pass straight to what’s inside the tin. Nonetheless, my wife has convinced me over many years to walk out into the sun and wind as I do several times a day with face cream. After three or four days of using it, I noticed some gigantic pimples appearing on my face from nothing. It does have a scent and not a fragrance. 80%. Key Benefit: Enriched with skin caring Eucerit, NIVEA Crème is an everyday, multi purpose crème which protects and gives relief from damaged skin, leaving it healthy. O que é: O Nivea Men Creme 4 em 1 é um produto multifuncional especialmente desenvolvido para os homens, sua fórmula conta com Vitamina E, uma agradável fragrância e consistência leve, não oleosa e de rápida absorção.Dermatologicamente testado. Let’s go! Tin. On the other hand, it really did soften and smoothed my skin like nothing else. The most enticing aspect of Nivea Creme is that essentially it’s all-purpose. Overall it is good at moisturizing, smells good, isn't too heavy or too light, and it doesn't irritate my skin. 5 star. Below you’ll find the review table with my final rating. Genuine Authentic German Nivea Creme Cream, 8.45 Ounces,(Pack of 3) Customer reviews. Facial care for men – Meeting the needs of men… If you already have some lotion on your hands, forget about trying to reopen it. Well, I ended up having my face shining like the sun on a bright summer day. Descubra a linha de produtos NIVEA MEN e encontre o que procura para sua necessidade Navegue pela nossa gama de produtos para homem e descubra exatamente o que precisa para o ajudar em todas as suas necessidades de cuidados corporais. NIVEA MEN CRÈME is very long lasting. When choosing the right moisturizer, the smell is something you usually don’t really care about. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The product comes in a small dark blue/silver round tin, with the NIVEA MEN CRÈME logo on top, and some general information and ingredients printed on the bottom. I have to admit though, that it has a very pleasant smell. Read the full GHI review. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I will go into details below, describing what you should expect from this moisturizer, whether you should use it or not depending on your skin type, also my personal thoughts and my final rating. On the other hand, it is true that your skin absorbs it really fast, so you won’t feel like you have applied cooking oil on your face, but still, it’s not watery whatsoever, it’s greasy! very happy with this product. It … Desenvolvido especialmente para os homens, NIVEA MEN creme 4 em 1 oferece hidratação e cuidado para a pele. I used to get really bad dry and crusty skin on my hands. Fort Carson is at 6k altitude with lots of wind and dry as can be air. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Because it’s a cream based moisturizer, it does hydrate my skin, but instead of having water as the main component, it has cream, which is thicker and oilier than other types of moisturizers, such as gels or lotions. I have a history with acne and sensitive skin. He was a little skeptical at first but now he is sold on it he loves it, it has a clean fresh scent and leaves his skin supple and moisturized all day. We hate spam too. I have mixed thoughts about this product so it won’t be really easy to share with you a definite conclusion, but I will try my best. 2,171 global ratings | 555 global reviews, Sensitive Skin Loves It as Does My Wallet & Wife, Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2016. I apply NIVEA to my hands in this video. 4.6 out of 5 stars. Cheers! It left my face feeling fresh and moisturized. Its non-greasy and fast absorbing formula makes it a perfect skin care product for men who need hydration and protection against dry skin. Some men turn to facial care products meant for women, not realizing that those products are incompatible with their own skin, often containing too many oils. Subscribe to our mailing list and be the first to get new posts and updates directly to your email inbox. A beautiful lady asked you if you can apply some sun cream on her back. …, Let’s face it: When it comes to skincare, we all tend to neglect our hands. After all, you’re all here for this, right? It smells like a calm sunny day on a Hawaiian beach. I buy in total and I will not buy again, twice, the first two units, one open and damaged, in the second opportunity, buy three units, one as the image shows beaten and left and lost, the other two have a blow as if they had thrown the package towards a wall with the purpose of damaging the products. Nevertheless, if you use it correctly and you don’t put too much on your skin, you will be totally fine. This post may have affiliate links, which means I may receive commissions if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). If you want a quality and relatively cheap moisturizer, NIVEA MEN CRÈME is the right product for you! You can smell the salty waves and the sun cream your hands are covered with. 4.8 out of 5 stars 674. NIVEA Creme is the original moisturiser perfect for the whole family. Before you go …, Finding out your crush doesn’t like you feels terrible, but not knowing if she likes you or not is even …, You get up in the morning, go to the bathroom, take a look in the mirror, and the first thing …, Being for eight hours a day at the same place with the same people will be inevitable for you and …, A bomber jacket is a garment that every man has in his wardrobe. It will hydrate and soften your skin without leaving it greasy. It's not exactly pungent but definitely doesn't great by any means. NIVEA MEN CRÈME would be best suited for men with dry skin. If you have dry skin I’d say use it, but if you have sensitive skin be weary that it has a strong fragrance and may cause irritation. Using it on my hands is a whole new story. NIVEA MEN CRÈME is marketed as an all-around moisturizer for your face, body, and hands. This puts it one of the top products available in the Skincare category. If you’re going for well-known brands, practically you can be sure that you’re buying a quality product, but this doesn’t mean that you’re buying the right product for your skin type. Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2019. this is by far my favorite face cream. So, what was my experience with NIVEA MEN CRÈME? Fórmula leve, não oleosa e de rápida absorção. Share on facebook. This Nivea’s men cream is nice and has a thick consistency. Seriously, this has helped clear up any dry itchy skin on my body. Get soft and smooth skin with NIVEA MEN Creme, the moisturizer made for men! I suggest you look for something lighter, such as a water-based moisturizer. O NIVEA Creme é multibenefícios, tem mais de 100 anos de história e promove um cuidado especial para qualquer parte do corpo, principalmente para as mais ressecadas como pés, joelhos e cotovelos. Today’s post is a review of the NIVEA MEN CRÈME, Face-Body-Hands Cream Moisturizer. See all details for NIVEA Men Creme - Multipurpose Cream for Men - Face, hand and Body... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Good job NIVEA, good job! "NIVEA MEN Creme 4 em 1, 75g: Um produto ideal para o rosto, mãos e corpo, podendo ainda ser usado como pós – barba*. I am pretty sure it will give me the same results as it did on my face. Ao continuar a usar o site NIVEA.com.br, o utilizador declara que concorda com a … If you don’t pay the right attention, it can get smashed and you will end up with the cream spread everywhere. Personally, I wouldn’t feel safe to just throw it carelessly in my travel bag with a bunch of other items inside, probably sturdier and heavier than this product. Required fields are marked *. I can’t really tell for sure if the moisturizer was the cause, but it’s been years since I had such pimples popping up on my face. See 1315 member reviews and photos. Moisturize rough skin with the creme that’s non-greasy and fast absorbing! It does take a bit to fully absorb into the skin. NIVEA MEN CREME puts back moisture into the skin in just a few seconds and prevents it from drying out again, leaving nothing but well moisturized skin. Maybe NIVEA MEN CRÈME is not for my type of skin, but this doesn’t automatically make it a bad product. My hubby is 30 years old, and has never used face cream, but this winter I had to get something for his face it was very dry, so I got this. NIVEA MEN CRÈME is not odorless. This stuff has many virtues. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Introducing NIVEA MEN Creme for your face and hands. This page works best with JavaScript. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The smell is not my favorite. Your email address will not be published. It was such a pleasure to touch and smell my face, of course before it became super oily. I’ve used this cream several times for parts of my skin that seem to drink up the not so great lotion that I used to use. First of all, if you have oily skin, NIVEA MEN CRÈME is clearly not for you. nivea creme ingredients. Well, because I have to wash my face several times a day, I involuntarily take away the moisture from my skin. 299 global ratings. We’re tricked into believing that what’s new …, Conversing with someone over text messaging, being an SMS, through an app, or social media can be challenging, especially if …, The original Armani Acqua Di Gio pour Homme is one of the best selling colognes ever. It also smells really good, I think it smells similar to the nivea aftershave lotion. I use it after the shower even after shaving. Proraso Shaving Soap Review – Is It Still Worth Buying? Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2020. Tailored to those who prefer a low-maintenance approach to skincare, or who are looking to save space among their beauty supplies. Again, if you have dry skin, you can use it even as a body moisturizer if you wish to. It is not quite scent-free (which I would prefer) but close enough. I have only purchased Nivea products a few times in my life but this lotion has the right viscosity and provides long lasting moisture. NIVEA MEN CRÈME gives my hands the hydration they seem to need so much, leaving them soft, smooth and giving them a healthy glow. This means that they tend to leave a sticky and greasy feeling. Its fast-absorbing and non-greasy formula is especially developed for men’s skin. My only issue was that the tins I received were not sealed properly. NIVEA Men Dapper Duffel Gift Set - 5 Piece Collection of On-The-Go Grooming Needs with Travel Bag Included 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,376 $22.83 $ 22 . Now, what’s the truth?”. Seriously, this has helped clear up any dry itchy skin on my body. Good moisturizer for anywhere you need it. Furthermore, the tins were not sealed or wrapped so the lotion had coated the inside of the envelope and the other item I had ordered that was shipped with them. Men’s Guide on How to Wear It, How to wear Chelsea Boots with a Suit – The Conundrum Between Boots and Suits, 7 Simple Tricks on How to Make Cheap Fragrances Last Longer, Men’s Guide on How to Wear a Sweatshirt. The light and non-greasy formula absorbs fast and is suitable for face, body and hands. The cream is light, non-greasy and soaks in fully within seconds. I will definitely keep using it as a hands moisturizer for sure. Even after you wash your face or your hands, you can still feel its effect for hours to go. NIVEA MEN CREME has been developed especially for extra fast absorption by men’s skin. I love this product it works great and doesn’t leave me feeling too oily. Four instead of five stars just because it should be half the price. The sanitizer water and Hot dishwater is killing my hands. Acqua Di Gio Profumo Review – Best Men’s Fragrance Ever? Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2019. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Our iconic and versatile product is enriched with skin related Eucerit®, which provides the skin with all the protective care it needs to stay soft and supple. After using this product, Nivea men's creme, my hands have not been better since I was young. Amazing product! This isn't quite as thick as the regular nivea cream, and is a bit easier to rub in. My Review: Packaging : It comes in the old-fashioned blue tin pot. Best Everyday Watches for all Styles and Budgets, 9 Signs She Doesn’t like You More Than a Friend, Bomber Jacket! You may be thinking: “Hey, but you said that NIVEA MEN CRÈME is marketed as a non-greasy moisturizer. NIVEA Creme: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. If you have oily skin like me, this moisturizer is definitely not for you. I suppose that because NIVEA MEN CRÈME is so thick and creamy, it clogged my pores and caused those pimples to show up. You, wearing a pair of white shorts and a bright floral shirt with your hands dipped in sun cream, are carefully spreading it on her sexy body. Men have unique needs and preferences, and here on this page you can find the ideal product for keeping yourself or the other men in your life clean and suave according to body preferences and personal needs. On the other hand, if you have dry skin, NIVEA MEN CRÈME will do its job perfectly. My wife had tiny tins of women's version; I commandeered one and fill it from the bigger men's tub to carry in my gym bag for use after swimming for lifting, then showering. Okay, I know, I’ve gone too far… Back to NIVEA! After ordering and trying a sample of Nivea's Men Creme, I was pleasantly surprised! These are the questions …, You have probably applied fragrances the wrong way your whole life. Para podermos apresentar o nosso site da melhor forma possível, utilizamos cookies. Its non-greasy and fast absorbing formula makes it a perfect skin care product for men who need hydration and protection against dry skin. Customer reviews. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2019. NIVEA MEN CRÈME is marketed as an all-around moisturizer for your face, body, and hands. 4.6 out of 5. How to match Chelsea boots with a suit? However, it’s unlikely to happen if you are careful enough. Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2018. Best 80s Fragrances for Men You Can Wear in 2020, These Are the Best Questions to Ask Your Crush Over Text. Para que serve: O Nivea Men Creme 4 em 1 e um creme para o rosto, corpo e mãos, oferece hidratação e cuidado para a pele. What was the result? I could not find it in stores or on post so I finally ordered them on here and got the real deal the ones made in Germany Not mexico. I usually use it twice a day wherever I need it..face, hands, legs. NIVEA MEN CREME puts back moisture into the skin in just a few seconds and prevents it from drying out again, leaving nothing but well moisturized skin. Nivea Creme Review. The cream glides on your skin with ease and builds a protective layer to guard the skin against harmful external influences like heat, cold, humidity, and pollution. NIVEA Creme is a daily multipurpose moisturizing cream that protects your skin and makes it healthy. I usually stay away from facial cremes as they tend to leave me feeling oily and cause me to break out. Its pleasurable scent is a big thumbs up too! This is the usual description you will probably find on most online stores, but does it really deliver what it promises to? As I already said above, different types of skin need different types of moisturizers. Well, indeed, it is marketed as a moisturizer that does not leave a sticky and greasy film, and while it may not be sticky, it surely leaves a slightly greasy feeling. I found out my hands lacked moisture. Share on twitter. Terrible! NIVEA MEN CREME has been developed especially for extra fast absorption by men’s skin. Plus, my wife LOVED the scent. I will continue to buy from this vendor. I'll buy it again. From the Rolex Daytona to the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak (a retirement gift), …, How many times did you give up growing your beard because you have dry and coarse hair? Ditulis oleh Sera Serinda Almekahdinah - Diperbaharui 2 Oktober 2020. This cream keeps my face hydrated and feeling great all day.