Another Nivea success. At some point The formula must have changed because I have noticed that when the lotion dries/absorbs, it leaves a alight tackiness on the skin which it didn't previously. Item Number 88197 (881970550037) NIVEA Nourishing Skin Firming Body Lotion w/ Q10 and Vitamin C - 48 Hour Moisture for Dry to Very Dry Skin - 16.9 Fl. It's rich texture is perfect for dry skin. NIVEA Nourishing Skin Firming Body Lotion w/ Q10 and Vitamin C - 48 Hour Moisture for Dry to Very Dry Skin - 16.9 Fl. I didn't think I had sensitive skin before, as no other lotion I've used caused any kind of reaction, but after using this product I must have missed something because my skin is angryyy. This is perfect. This lotion really Smooths my skin leaving it soft and moisturized I have my husband using it now also. This lotion for dry skin deeply moisturizes and provides firmer and noticeably smoother skin in as little as two weeks (when used as directed). Overall it's not a terrible lotion but not the best. I enjoy the smell. NIVEA Q10 Firming Rich Body Lotion with Vitamin C noticeably firms the skin & improves elasticity in 10 days. This fantastic new formula containing skin’s own coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin C, moisturizes skin for 48h, providing a smooth skin feeling. I have a bottle in the bathroom and one on my night stand! NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion has been enriched with two powerful antioxidants, Q10 and Vitamin C. The improved formula noticeably firms and improves skin elasticity in 10 days. From NIVEA body lotions to body wash, you can find your skin firming body lotion, your intensive nourishing moisturizing body cream, or even just your simple NIVEA hand cream to keep your hands … Even looks like my cellulite is reduced. None greasy lotion- really works in tights the skin on you body. Transform your dry skin into deeply moisturised, noticeably firmer skin with our Q10 Firming Body Lotion, enriched with Vitamin C. Buy today at boots.com. It seems to be diminishing the appearance of cellulite (of course, along side a health diet and exercise). Buy the Nivea Q10 Plus Firming Body Lotion now. Anti-aging and toning body lotion . NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion with Vitamin C noticeably firms the skin & improves elasticity in 10 days. Transform your dry skin into deeply moisturised and noticeably firmer skin with our Q10 Firming Body Lotion enriched with Vitamin C. The nourishing Q10 … Wir verwenden Tools, die das Verhalten der User innerhalb unserer Webseite analysieren , um die Funktionalitäten und den Inhalt unserer Webseite zu optimieren . Διάβασε χαρακτηριστικά & πραγματικές αξιολογήσεις χρηστών! It might work for those with regular to oily skin. I am so fussy about body moisturizers. When applied twice daily, the formula firms skin in as little as two weeks. NIVEA Extra White Firming Body Lotion has Super Fruit extracts & Q10 to make skin whiter and firmer. Smooth lotion over your body twice daily and gently massage into your skin. If your not into scented lotion, I wouldn't buy, but if you are, this lotion lasts all day and makes your skin sooo smooth!!! I don't like the feeling I get from this lotion. It … Q10 is a natural component of your skin which actively works to keep it firm, however levels of Q10 decrease with age and the skin becomes less able to renew itself. NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion with Vitamin C noticeably firms the skin and improves elasticity in 10 days. 16 (£1.68/100 ml) £30.60 £30.60 £9.29 £2.32 per 100ml. Für ein natürlich gebräuntes Aussehen und ein intensiv gepflegtes Hautgefühl. This lotion has a very perfume smell and dried out my skin. Now in a pump format, the lotion's light texture is perfect for normal skin. This fantastic new formula containing skin's own coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin C, moisturises skin for 48h, providing a … NIVEA Nourishing Skin Firming Body Lotion Reveal firmer, softer, nourished skin with the NIVEA Skin Firming Nourishing Body Lotion. This fantastic new formula containing skin's own coenzyme Q10 … I just have to wear my slinky pants at night. EAN code:4005900710208. Pump Bottle Helps firm and improve skin's elasticity in as little as 2 weeks Enriched with antioxidants Q10 and Vitamin C. I even put it on my face out of desperation and I love it! NIVEA Q10 Body Lotion Gradual Tan Fair to Medium Skin 400ml. This quick absorbing lotion intensively moisturizes the skin all day long. oz.) NIVEA Q10 Firming + Glow Body Lotion (400 mL), NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion for a Natural Looking Sun-Kissed Glow, NIVEA Lotion that Visibly Darkens Skin Tone 4.5 out of 5 stars 75 CDN$7.97 NIVEA Firming Body Lotion Q10 Plus not only deals with dry skin in one gentle massage, it also helps to restore the skin’s natural firmness.. I would buy again!! March 10, 2014. After a few weeks of using the product my skin began looking very dry and peeelibg again. It noticeably improves the skin's … Its light texture is perfect for normal skin. I normally use brands from natural stores, but this is great. NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion, formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex and Hydra-IQ, is proven to provide firmer more toned skin within two weeks. Nivea Nourishing Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 and Vitamin C firms skin in as little as 2 weeks. The best lotion I've ever used for my dry skin. I read that retin-a was good but couldn't find that in the drugstore. The formula’s key ingredients are carnitine, coenzyme Q10 and creatine. I am going to buy a bunch of bottles hang on to them so I never run out!!! I've noticed some difference in the texture and firmness of my skin. De Nivea Q10 Firming + Bronze Bodylotion bouwt een natuurlijk gebruinde look op voor een stralende, zomerachtige huid. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page … This product leaves me skin so smooth. It's a shame because I really wanted to give this product a 5-star rating. I have purchased it several times. Now in a pump format, the lotion's light texture is perfect for normal skin. Fantastic moisturizer, -deeply moisturizing and lasts. Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion. 1; 2 Maximum allowed quantity The maximum allowed quantity has been exceeded. The skin is sticky. Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion 400ml firms and intensively nourishes your skin. As we age, our natural supply of carnitine decreases. Love Vitamin C in products & it seems to be effective. First product review ever but I wanted to show some love for my favorite product. It often felt sticky for a few hours after application but it was hydrating so in that sense it worked. Q10 is a natural component of your skin which actively works to keep it firm, however levels of Q10 decrease with age and the skin becomes less able to renew itself. Was really hoping this would work but the smell is awful. Using 16 years now. Not a miracle lotion, but best body lotion I've found in a while. It's definitely not a scented lotion, which is probably good for sensitive skin like mine. 1 1. I decided to give it another try recently and bought another bottle thinking the first experience could've been just a coincidence and wasn't caused by the product. It gives my old crepe-y skin a smoother texture. Don't get me wrong the smell is great. I found another brand that offers both firming and moisturizing for my dry skin type; so ultimately I returned the Nivea Q10 Plus Firming. Not what this is marketed for but I don't care ;-). Its powerful formula is enriched with 3 effective ingredients that work with your skin to intensively moisturise and improve its appearance. For external use only. The NIVEA Q10 Plus formula works with your skin to help improve its appearance. Nivea Nourishing Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 and Vitamin C firms skin in as little as 2 weeks while leaving skin intensively moisturized. The quick absorbing lotion intensively moisturizes the skin for 48 hours. NIVEA Light Firming Body Lotion Q10 + Vitamin C Pack of 6 (6 x 250 ml), Nourishing Firming Cream with Q10 & Vitamin C, NIVEA Soft Moisturising Cream for Firm Skin 4.8 out of 5 stars 7 £25.16 £ 25 . Disappointed. Its Super Fruit extracts has concentrated Camu Camu and Acerola Cherry, which is 500% more powerful vs. the whitening properties of lemon. I don't have cellulite (humble brag!) At first I didn't like the smell - it's not bad, just not really much of anything. Water, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, C15-19 Alkane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Petrolatum, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Ubiquinone, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzoic Acid, Trisodium EDTA. Boosts skin firmness and improves elasticity Find out more about this product Over the years the level of Q10 in the skin decreases, due to this the skin loses elasticity and firmness.