Nivea is a moisturizer for face and body. 1.2 Support natural processes of skin; 1.3 Nivea cream makes skin firm and enhance its beauty; 1.4 Best for cracked heels; 1.5 Nivea cream for dry skin; 1.6 Nivea Cream best for chapped and dry lips 1.7 You can make your lip tint or cheek tint 1.8 Can be used as a makeup remover; 1.9 Use it as a primer 1.10 Good replacement of regular eye cream Usually products with oils break me out. The cream intensively moisturizes your skin up to 24 hours, thus balancing your skin’s own moisture level. For external use only. “Find the full list of ingredients of Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme here! Moisturizers.comMATERIAL CONNECTION DISCLOSURE: You should assume that this website has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this page and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent web sites. This means toner isn’t always necessary, but most agree that a good toner helps an oily skin routine by reducing the visibility of pores and preparing them for the incoming moisturiser. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The best moisturisers for oily skin are often the simplest, which is why we recommend NIVEA Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturising Day Cream to balance your skin and complexion every day. You also agree that the data may also be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area without an adequate level of data protection (esp. Since we regularly adjust our formulations to incorporate new scientific findings, the declaration of ingredients specified on the package applies in each case. It has a rich formula that combines shea butter and Q10 and makes your skin soft and smooth. #diybeautyblush #beautyblush #diyBest skin whitening, Skin whitening moisturiser, Oliy skin, Nivea soft cream, Winter season does not have to be so dreadful for your skin with these cold creams to make your skin soft and healthy. With click on ACCEPT, we are using cross-website tools to provide you individual information for marketing purposes via partners, also beyond our website. The lightweight formula is enriched with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E for softer, smoother skin without that greasy feel. It can be produced from most ... oily liquid that comes from refining crude oil. ... Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream. Applying is easy, you can use on your face, hands, and body. New! Im figuring out whether my skin is just not as acneprone as it was before or whether this product is actually good for oily/acneprone skin … This website contains advertisements. L’Or de Vie La Creme. USA). Nivea Perfect & Radiant Sensitive Day Cream SPF 15 The non-irritating formula with Grape Seed Oil works to gradually enhance skin complexion and restore its natural even tone and radiance by gently reducing the appearance of dark marks. I have normal skin and this one is just perfect for me. It didn’t improve my face, but my hands and body looked and felt great. Skin compatibility dermatologically approved. Mature skin has different requirements than younger skin, and NIVEA knows what those things are. Fungal Acne Trigger. Apply to face, hands, and body for instant moisture and care with this fast absorbing cream. Nivea. It caused me to break out and also didn’t keep my oily skin at bay. Nivea Soft moisturizing cream is rich with Vitamin E and has a lightweight texture. This Nivea skin firming lotion claims to improve the tightness of your skin within two weeks of regular usage. Pros. Moisturizing cream for body, face and hands; Refreshingly light formula; Warning: Keep out of reach of children. The lightweight cream melts into the skin effortlessly. It protects your skin from external stressors. We recommend: NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Toner Nivea Creme is one of the original all-purpose creams out there that makes dryness vanish within seconds. It is possible that authorities may access the data without any legal remedy. Enjoy the invigorating feeling of soft and supple skin. The light texture and fast-absorbing formula of the product make it highly effective and invigorating. The light texture and fast-absorbing formula make it spread easily on your skin with just one application. NIVEA Soft provides normal skin with intensive moisture and leaves it glowing. The ingredients listed correspond to the current state of production. The light formula with Vitamin E & Jojoba Oil is quickly absorbed giving you rich moisture care. The caring formulation is enriched with micro-fine oil droplets enveloped in a water layer that are quickly absorbed by the skin to offer instant hydration to even the most thirsty skin. Anyone else uses Nivea Soft on acne-prone and oily skin? The fast absorbing formula is enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil for incredibly soft and supple skin all day long. Your skin will be deeply moisturised, mattified and resilient … NIVEA® Soft is a highly effective, revitalising moisturising cream for everyday use. Find the answers to your frequently asked questions here. The light formula with Vitamin E & Jojoba Oil is quickly absorbed and refreshes the skin. It comes in 4 different sizes to suit ever… An oil-free moisturiser such as NIVEA Mattifying Day Cream provides essential moisture while evening out the skin tone. It is enriched with Vitamin E and jojoba oil, which go deep into the skin and turn it into a fresh, soft, smooth and healthy-looking one. Its intense hydration formula makes your skin silky soft to touch without making it feel greasy. After all, regardless of your skin type, your skin is a delicate organ which should be treated with care. NIVEA Soft is a refreshingly light moisturizing cream. With a very subtle fragrance and light formula, it’s suitable for even the oily skin during winter season. The formula with NIVEA Moisture Care Complex, minerals and anti-oxidant reduces your skin’s oil levels – for a shine-reduced complexion. My skin felt really soft, but makeup looked bad. For some reason this product didnt break me out and it made my skin less oily.