The tax rate will be shown on the invoice. We can review the estimated refund that you and your spouse are eligible to claim back if you file a joint German tax return. I had a comment and they actually responded! Our partner can help you to secure a refund of overpaid income taxes. The German tax deadline for your private tax return is December 31st. For a small number of products like books, health products and food the tax rate is 7%. Easy and comprehensive process for submitting the tax return. SteuerGo helps to secure overpaid income taxes. This is how we help, Note: This Income Tax Calculator is best suited if you only have income as self employed, from a trade or from a rental property. Customer care was fast and very helpful. German income tax returns are due after the end of the tax year – which is the same as the calendar year. Easily file your income tax declaration in Germany. Listing of individual tax return instructions by year. German Tax Refunds for Married Couples. The tax return online platforms guide you easily through the process and you will get tips on how to get the most out of your tax return. Helpful and easy to follow. How to change your account number for credit payments. Only some special cases are not 100% clear and the final submission regarding supporting documents was also not clear. We will guide you through your online form. I received my refund in just 3 weeks. This includes, among other things, filing the tax return, determining the tax and its settlement. For example, I hadn’t always made sure to collect and save all my payslips and other necessary receipts. Taxes. Friends especially were of … Wonderful and user-friendly website for filing income tax returns. The German tax year runs from January to December. Calculate your Gross Net Wage - German Wage Tax Calculator. Are you married and want to claim a German tax refund? Use only the “Adjusted Gross Income” line entry. Everyone employed in Germany should submit a tax return. Tax return. However, with the good times come the slightly more complicated and annoying things that must be done like taxes. Do your taxes wherever and whenever. Our gross net wage calculator helps to calculate the net wage based on the Wage Tax System of Germany. If you wish to receive a tax … The tax rates in Germany for married people are significantly lower than the rates for single tax payers. So, for example, your 2019 return will be due by 31 July 2020. aus Stuttgart 05.10.2020 um 17:52. 17 years of experience. Very great facility to report the texes. Supported by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). To make sure you do not pay too much tax, you must check that the information in the tax return is correct. Last update: 11 June 2020 In the post ‘How to submit your tax return in Germany’ I have given you an overview of the German tax system and how to submit your tax return. Adriana A. View, edit or submit the tax return. Corona crisis – aus Stuttgart 01.12.2020 um 12:27. aus Idar-Oberstein 20.09.2020 um 20:06. wonderful software - SteuerGo is the easy way to file your annual tax return online. US Tax Filing & Accounting Services. The Abgeltungsteuer replaces the earlier half revenue procedure that had been in effect in Germany since 2001. Check out this comparison of English online platforms for tax returns in Germany… Log in to view, edit or submit the tax return. A tax refund is possible if the personal income tax rate is below 25%. Pragatheswarakumar K. SteuerGo helps to secure overpaid income taxes. Tax number (Steuernummer): If you don’t already have one, simply submit your first German tax declaration and your district’s tax office (Finanzamt) will issue you a tax number. Pretty handy if you forgot to do it those years to maximize return. In Germany, income tax is known as Einkommensteuer.Income taxes are paid throughout the year in the form of ‘wage tax’ (Lohnsteuer).In most circumstances, if you live in Germany continuously for more than 6 months you must file a tax declaration (Steuererklärung) with your local tax office (Finanzamt).. Very elegant and easy to use, effortless design and user-friendly. aus Germering 20.09.2020 um 12:47, Start now: No need to download and install a software or updates, Questionnaire with simple information texts and immediate calculation of the refund, Prepare and submit the correct supporting documents along with the tax return, All data is checked for correctness and completeness. If it is your first tax return, it is also possible to file your tax return … 180 000 satisfied customers. If you think you would be able to file your own German tax return you can find help on the internet. Whether income tax, capital gains or childcare costs, SteuerGo is here for you. If you want to file a tax return, you can submit it any time between January 1 and July 31 of the following year (i.e. After having filed your return you will receive a “tax assessment notice”. Online. Every employee in Germany should submit a tax return: SteuerGo. They should also be translated into English. Who has to pay income tax in Germany? No paper work needed. Our tax-expert led app helps customers get back millions of euros in refunds every year. Nervous about filing taxes? Everyone's favorite subject. Sponsored Links. Really easy to use and it takes only 10 minutes to fill it out. However, some drop-down options are still in German. The tax is levied at German sources as capital yields tax. Last date for filing tax return. That will give you plenty of time to have your taxes done by October or November. The best time of year to hire an accountant is in March or April of any given year. Living in Germany has been a great time. Whether income tax, capital gains or childcare costs, SteuerGo is here for you. You must file your return after the tax year has ended, and the normal deadline is 31 July. The declaration forms for filling in and printing online can be found on the form server of the tax authorities. aus Freiburg 21.09.2020 um 11:38. Thank you! The easiest online application for your German income tax return. Mithil P. No paper work needed. SteuerGo.de - The first English app for your income tax return; wundertax - German. "Filling out my tax return was really difficult at first. How much money will be left after paying taxes and social contributions which are obligatory for an employee working in Germany. There are some sites that have downloadable, printable forms and even online programs and apps to help you file electronically via the internet. Once you’ve registered, you can send your tax return online, or use commercial software or paper forms. Blown away by how much more I got back (almost double) compared to previous years using a different app. For example, you can do your tax return in Germany for the year 2018 until the last day of 2022. Make your german tax return with smartsteuer, the online tax software Ø 1.069€ tax refund < 60 minutes 93% recommendation I will definitely use it again next year! Haitham A. It was helpful and easy to fill in. Easy to use. SteuerGo is the easy way to prepare and file your annual tax return online. Weekdays from 9 - 17 h. Online submission: Fewer queries and faster refunds, Tips based on your information for a maximum refund. The obligation to file an income tax return does not apply to Note: If you move to a new district, you should automatically be issued with a new number when you register in the area. If your tax return is prepared by a tax professional, it will be due on 31 December. Adriana A. By Mail: Please allow 5 to 10 days for delivery. 2020; Important information 2020 Register and discover how easy it is to get an average tax refund of more than 1.000 Euro online. So, you must submit your 2019 return by 31 July 2020. aus Mannheim 11.11.2020 um 23:12, it is very convenient and the information provided is helpful. Our smart app only asks the questions most important to you, saving you time and getting you back the maximum refund. You can easily find your local tax office using the tax office search function. Online: Select the Tax Return Transcript and use only the “Adjusted Gross Income” line entry. On average, we return up to 748 EUR for our clients, even if the necessary documents are missing. We will guide you through your online form. In some cases, Belgian income will be exempted from tax in Belgium. Secure Access: How to Register for Certain Online Self-Help Tools provides you with the information you need to make the request. If you are entitled to get refund from tax office, then you can apply for return in next 4 years. Very sophisticated yet simple to use. All worked out fine. You then have to pay your bill by the deadline. aus Idar-Oberstein 20.09.2020 um 21:03. Germans get back 900€ on average from their tax returns, according to the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. until July 31, 2020, for your 2019 tax return). Overall, tips are valuable. Before you start. 2020. File German Taxes Online. Mark D. However, as we will explore, it may very well be in your interests to complete one because of the money you could claim back from … Nothing comparable to the traditional submission of tax declaration per computer apps and then printing and posting. German Income Tax Calculator This program is a German Income Tax Calculator for singles as well as married couples for the years 1999 until 2019. Furthermore there are some platforms available in English to make it even easier for you. At first I was surprised by how many questions I had to go through, but at the end, all those detailed questions were what made the difference! If you are not filing your taxes with a tax advisor, your deadline will be in May. That means therefore you will have no tax to pay even if you file a return form mentioning this income. Comparison online platforms – Submit your tax return and get a tax refund of around 1,000 EUR! Easily file your income tax declaration in Germany. Customer support by phone and e-mail. I also had problems sometimes understanding the technical terms in German and entering the right data. Tax refund after working in Germany, even for the last 4 years. In Germany the VAT tax rate for most of the products is 19%. Income tax deadlines in Germany. Get back the money you’re entitled to. Your tax return will be due after the tax year has ended; the normal deadline is 31 July. Tax Refund Process in Germany. You can file your Self Assessment tax return online if you: are self-employed; are not self-employed but you still send a tax return, for example because you receive income from renting out a … You can get help filling in your return. Don’t be! German Tax Return: You could be due some money back . It’s easy, accurate and very fast. let's help together... SteuerGo is the easy way to file your annual tax return online. The deadline for submitting the tax return is 30 April. Taxfix is created and updated by tax experts, so you can leave the complexity to us. Most people overpay every year! If you’re happy with the result, we take care of submitting your tax return to the tax office through the official ELSTER interface. We guarantee professional services and the highest tax refund possible. Complete your tax return online and get your tax refund, an average of 1,027 euros. For just 35 EUR. Tax return. Do you need to lodge a tax return? Answer simple questions as if you’re talking to friends. German income tax returns are due after the end of December; this is the end of the German tax year. Over 25,000 reviews show how much our customers love their results. So in Current Year 2020, it is possible to apply tax return … We calculate your tax return for free. Setting up a company in Germany; German Umbrella Company; Tax compliant Finish your online tax return in 22 minutes. José Tomás U. This section contains online income tax calculators for German. For just 35 EUR. So I had to put 0,01€) Life in Frankfurt has been quite fun and traveling around the country, as well as the greater European continent has just been wonderful. Stephen F. Mitchell CPA - US taxes and accounting advisory services; ABBM Group - US Expat Taxes & CPA Even more importantly: As an employee, you can claim a tax return for up to 4 years prior the current year. (sometimes I could not enter the value 0,00€. Most of them are in German but there are some in English. From now on I will use this App every year and recommend it to my friends and to those who read this. You live abroad and receive a German pension? Complete your tax return online or get the app for your smartphone. Each income tax calculator allows for employment income, expenses, divided, business and personal activity, everything you will require to calculate your income tax return for 2020/21. The tax year in Germany is the … Regular employees who do not have any income from other sources such as self-employment, savings, investments or rental property generally will not be obliged to submit an annual tax return in Germany.. I could do my tax declaration in only 15 minutes and send it digitally right away!