STYLE CATEGORIES. Click on “Show scale” below the audio element for a diagram of the scale to use. Here you find backing tracks for piano categorized by scales and keys. High-quality, bespoke professional backing tracks & MP3 backing music. What Love Has Done To Me!Braid The Raven HairBrand New YouBreath Of Heaven SABBridge Over Troubled WaterBridge Over Troubled Water SSABridge Over Troubled Water SATBBrigadoonBright Blue RoseBright EyesBright New DayBring Him HomeBring Me To LifeBroadway BabyBroadway Here I ComeBrotherhood Of ManBruceBuddy BewareBuenos AiresBuidoiBuild A WallBurlington Bertie (2 Verses / Choruses)Burn (Hamilton)Business GirlsBush Cradle SongBush Night SongBut Not For MeButterfly SABut The World Goes RoundBy Candlelight SABy The Sword/Sons Of DixieBye Bye, BabyBye, Bye BlackbirdBye, Bye Blackbird SATBBye, Bye Love SABBy Candlelight SABy My SideBy The Light Of The Silvery MoonBy StraussBy The SeaC'est Ma ChansonCabaretCabinet EndCabinet TomorrowCalifornia Dreaming SATBCalifornia Girls SATBCalypso Carol SATBCalypso Carol (Perry)Calypso Christmas SABCalypso Lullaby SATBCandlelight Carol SATBCandle On The WaterCannon SongCanticle of Jean Racine SATBCan't Help Lovin' Dat ManCan't Take My Eyes Off YouCan't Take My Eyes Off You SABCantata #1Cantata #2Cantata #3Cantata For A First DateCan You Feel The Love TonightCan You Feel The Love Tonight SATBCan You Imagine That?Care SelveCarol Of The Children SACarrieCastle On a CloudCatari, Catari'Cause I'm A GuyCe MondeChange PartnersChantez-Alleluia SABChariots, Bones And WheelsChatanooga Choo ChooChatanooga Choo Choo SABCheek To CheekCheer Up CharlieCherry Pink and Apple Blosson WhiteChild In A MangerChild Of Peace (2 Part)Children Of TerrigalChildren Will ListenChrist Be My Song SATBChrist In Me AriseChrist Is Arisen, Indeed! Our Classical Music Backing Tracks are suitable for rehearsal, practice, singing lessons, and performance. Are you ready to step out of cover song mode and into original artist mode? Browse today! Musical accompaniment options for guitar, bass, drums and singers for you to train at home, play with friends or even do shows! It has a new multi-track catalog for recording audio files with each instrument on a separate track called silver multi-track. Piano accompaniments and song backing tracks meticulously prepared and recorded by expert pianists. All singers Male; Female ; All keys . Download hundreds of Free Piano Backing Tracks available in High Definition MP3 and many genres. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Order a custom track You have a piece of music that needs to be re-noted or transposed. 93 Followers. Soft and simple. Currently, the collection includes more than one hundred thousand minus one. When The Lights Go On Again (All Over The World), When The Red, Red Robin Goes Bob, Bob, Bobbin' Along, When We Dwell Within The Spirit Of The Lord SATB, With A Song In My Heart: The Music Of Richard Rodgers Medley SATB. Check list on our YOUTUBE channel. Extensive Repertoire for Classical Singers. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town (Originally Performed by Bing Crosby) [Backing Track ver.] Or maybe you are searching for a piano accompaniment to be produced from your sheet music. Welcome to the portal of backing tracks. 1970. Let It Snow! This product was created by 5 Kennedy Crescent and they are located in Scotland. In English?What Good Would The Moon Be?What I Did For LoveWhat Is This Feeling?What It MeansTo Be A FriendWhat Kind Of FoolWhat More Can I Say?What More Do I Need?What RemainsWhat The World Needs NowWhat The World Needs Now SAWhat Then Is Love But MourningWhat Would I Do Without My Music? All rights reserved. Home; Bio; Tracks by Categories; Contact Us; Cart; Home. Backing Tracks Play Music is a Music Player with thousands of Backing Tracks for you to accompany with your musical instrument! Here you can find piano backing tracks and accompaniments for classical musicians and opera&lieder singers. Song Galaxy is a professional site for backing tracks and software tools for musicians performing gigs in different concerts. Christmas Carol. Login Register. SAPlayout (Joseph And His Amazing...)Polly's LiedPolly's SongPoor, Poor JosephPoor ThingPoor Unfortunate SoulsPopsy WopsyPopularPotipharPrecious Lord, Take My Hand TTBBPractically PerfectPraise My Soul The King Of HeavenPrecious Lord, Take My Hand TTBBPrepare Ye The Way Of The LordPretty FlowerPretty LiesPretty Polly OliverPrima DonnaPrologue (Joseph And His Amazing...)ProudProud LadyProud Mary SATBPour Le SportPulledPurposePut On A Happy FaceQuiet (Matilda)Quiet (Forward)Race You To The Top Of The MorningRaindrops Keep Falling On My HeadRattlin' BonesRaunchyRazzle DazzleReflection (A Tale Of Two Cities)Rejoice With Exceeding Great JoyRemember Me This WayRemember My Forgotten ManRemind MeReprise One (Any Dream will Do)Reprise Two (One More Angel/Calypso)Reprise Three (Grovel, Grovel/Go Go Go Joseph)Requiem (Mallory Bechtel arrangement) Reviewing The Situation Revolting ChildrenRide the Morning Winds (2 Part)Riding To ParisRing Out The Bells SARita's TuneRiver Deep SATBRiver WislaRizzo's Greased Lightnin'Robin RedbreastRockin' RobinRodgers & Hammerstein Choral Medley SATBRollicum-RorumRolling In the DeepRoom Five Hundred And FourRose Of EnglandRoxieRoxie - Movie VersionRockin' Around The Christmas TreeRocking CarolRock 'n Roll Party QueenRudolf The Red Nosed ReindeerRun (Audition Cut)Run Away With MeRun To YouRydell fight SongSa Jeunesse...entre sans mainsSafe And SoundSail Me AwaySail Me ThereSally MacLennaneSame Effect On EveryoneSanctus (Faure's Requiem)Sandmännchen SandySandy (Dumb Dog)Sans Day CarolSanta Baby SSASanta Claus Is Coming To TownSaturday NightSaturday Night Is The Loneliest Night Of The WeekSave The PeopleSaying GoodbyeScales And ArpeggiosScarSchmetterling/ButterflySchool SongScrooge: Finale Act 1Scrooge finale: Act 2 Scrooge: OpeningSea FeverSeasons Greetins (A Holiday Concert Finale) SASeasons Of LoveSecond Hand White Baby GrandSecret LoveSecret SoulSee Amid The Winter's SnowSee Amid The Winter's Snow (intro 6 verses)Seeing Is BelievingSeek Ye Lord SATBSeeräuberjennySend In The ClownsSend In The Clowns (Judi Dench)Sentimental JourneySeptember SongSeriousSe Tu M'amiShadowlandsShallowShall We Dance Shakin' At The High School HopShakin' The Blues AwayShe Loves MeShe Loves Me NotShe Used To Be MineShenandoahShenandoah (2 Part)Shepherd's Pipe Carol SATBSherman And MadelineSherryShe's Always A Woman To MeShe's Good Enough To Be Your Baby's MotherShe Never Told Her LoveShe Walks In BeautyShe Was ThereShip AhoyShimmy Like They Do In PareeShineShine SATBShine Jesus, Shine TTBShoes Upon the TableShoes Upon The Table (Reprise)Shouldn't I Be Less In Love With You?Shoshone Love Song SABShule AgraShySicilian River SongSilent NightSilent Night SASilent WorshipSilver And GoldSilver Bells SATBSimple Little ThingsSingSing A RainbowSing A Song, Sing a Song In The Morning - Part SongSing A Song Of PossomsSing A Spring Song SASinging In The RainSinging In The Rain SSASingle Man DroughtSing, Sing, Sing SATBSing With Jubilation SATSir Rupert MurgatroydSister ActSit Down, You're Rockin' The BoatSit Down You're Rockin' the Boat SATBSixteen Going On SeventeenSkip Skip, Shoo Fly Shoo SASkylarkSlave SongSleeping On Our OwnSlippin' Through My FingersSlow Boat To ChinaSmall WorldSmart WomenSmash The MirrorSmileSmoke Gets In Your EyesSobbin' WomenSo Big / So SmallSo In LoveSo Long, FarewellSo Long, Farewell (Audition Cut)SoliloquySolitudeSalomon Song Solo Por TiSome Things Are Meant To BeSomebody Loves MeSomebody To LoveSomebody To Love SATBSomebody's EyesSomebody's FallingSomedaySomeday (The Wedding Singer)Someday My Heart Will AwakeSome Enchanted EveningSomeone Like YouSomeone Like You (Adele)Someone To Watch Over MeSomeone You'd Be Proud OfSomething's ComingSomething GoodSomething Was MissingSomething WonderfulSometime Do You Think We Could Fall In Love?SometimesSometimes I Feel Like A Motherless ChildSomewhereSomewhere (Instrumental Accompaniment)Somewhere In My MemorySomewhere Only We Know (Allen)Somewhere Out ThereSomewhere Out There SASomewhere That's GreenSummer FlySo Much BetterSong From A Secret Garden (Violin Accompaniment)Song Without Words (Flute/Violin Accompaniment)SongbirdSong Of A Nightclub ProprietressSong Of Autumn (Hyde)Song Of The Hired ManSong Of The Indian Guest (Rimsky-Korsakov)Song To The SealsSonntag (Brahms)SoonSoon As We May (Iolanthe)Sorry-GratefulS.O.S.