In interviews, Slick has related that Alice in Wonderland was often read to her as a child and remained a vivid memory into her adult years. White Rabbit Lyrics Pink Non-album songs. Pink "White Rabbit" Full lyrics & Review Subscribe us at : https://youtu.be/Re_UCR7JURI The National - Pink Rabbits Trouble Will find me (2013) Standard tuning CAPO on the 2nd fret [Intro] Am D G Em (x2) [Verse 1] Am D I couldn't find quiet I went out in the rain G C I was just Check out the tab » Listen while you read! White Rabbit Lyrics: One pill makes you larger / And one pill makes you small / And the ones that mother gives you / Don't do anything at all / Go ask Alice / When she's ten feet tall / And if you go twitter; facebook; Lyrics to White Rabbit. Heyo! “White Rabbit” is theme song of the Disney movie "Alice Through The Looking Glass". Review: RIFF-it. Oh wow, thanks everyone for watching! The opening pages have some of the lyrics from this song on it. With its enigmatic lyrics, "White Rabbit" became one of the first songs to sneak drug references past censors on the radio. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. And you know you're going to fall . Fire! And your mind is moving low Year: 1990 - Album: Surrealistic Pillow. Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar . Lyrics to 'White Rabbit' by Grace Slick. "White Rabbit" is a song written by Grace Slick and recorded by the American rock band Jefferson Airplane for their 1967 album Surrealistic Pillow. 4.6 / 5 (38 x) Rate this tab: Add to favs. Pink - White Rabbit Lyrics & Traduction La traduction de White Rabbit de Pink est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales One pill makes you larger And one pill makes you small "White Rabbit" is one of Grace Slick's earliest songs, written during December 1965 or January 1966. Tablatures Beau-Papa - Vianney, La traduction de White Rabbit de Pink est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales, Paroles2Chansons dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la, Société des Editeurs et Auteurs de Musique, Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am traduction, Maluma - Hawái (Remix) traduction, C. Tangana - Tú Me Dejaste De Querer traduction, The Weeknd - Blinding Lights traduction. Anmelden oder Registrieren, um Kommentare zu schreiben; Music Tales. Waterfall Lyrics – Stargate (feat. “White Rabbit” is theme song of the Disney movie "Alice Through The Looking Glass". Tell ’em a hookah-smoking caterpillar In The Woods... - White Rabbit Lyrics. (function() { Pink Rabbits Lyrics: I couldn't find quiet, I went out in the rain / I was just soaking my head to unrattle my brain / Somebody said you disappeared in a crowd / I didn't understand then, I don't twitter; facebook; Lyrics to White Rabbit. Learn how to play exactly like Jefferson Airplane. The song immediately after "Pink Rabbits," "Hard to Find," then starts by saying that the "glowing lights" are "really not that far away, I could be there in a day," indicating that the narrator might be in New York for at least the last two songs on the album. (I believe Matt … Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit Bass Tab I'm not sure if this is 100% but it … White Rabbit deutsche Übersetzung von Egypt Central. Required fields are marked *. (function() { Features Song Lyrics for White Rabbit's White Rabbit album. Artist: Alice In Wonderland Soundtrack. Pink - White Rabbit - Lyrics This is one of the best songs from the 60s. We have an official White Rabbit tab made by UG professional guitarists. Pink + White Lyrics: Yeah, yeah (woo!) Fire! Read the complete White Rabbit lyrics by Pink and watch the music video on Directlyrics. Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit Lyrics. Alice In Wonderland Soundtrack - White Rabbit Lyrics. Fire! When she was just small, When the men on the chessboard 18 Views, (from “Alice Through The Looking Glass” soundtrack) I hope I did well in bringing you the lyrics to this fantastic song. Feed your head, (from “SpongeBob’s Greatest Hits” compilation)   Our gums are black Our teeth are falling out …, Your email address will not be published. "Pink Rabbits" lyrics. Check out the tab » 1. When We’re Through Lyrics – Pink. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Jefferson Airplane — White Rabbit bass tabs. Read about music throughout history Read. song: "White+Rabbit", Back in 2016, a track appeared on YouTube which isolated Grace Slick’s vocals on the track, causing a hair-raising reaction from anyone who listens. Read the complete White Rabbit lyrics by Pink and watch the music video on Directlyrics. Highlight. Listen while you read! Call Alice Even Marty Balin, Slick's eventual rival in Jefferson Airplane, regarded the song as a "masterpiece". Somebody To Love: 3. }; White Rabbit (Lapin Blanc). White Rabbit Lyrics. Features Song Lyrics for Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit (Live) album. The song "White Rabbit" pre-dates the book "Go Ask Alice". [Pink] One pill makes you larger And one pill makes you small And the ones that mother gives you Don't do anything at all Heuss L’enfoire). I think she’ll know, When logic and proportion Lyrics to 'Pink Rabbits' by The National. The National Lyrics "Pink Rabbits" I couldn't find quiet I went out in the rain I was just soakin' my head to unrattle my brain Somebody said you disappeared in a crowd I didn't understand then I don't understand now Am I the one you think about when you're sitting in your faintin' chair drinking pink rabbits? And if you go chasing rabbits And you know you're going to fall Tell 'em a hookah smoki.. White Rabbit Lyrics: One pill makes you larger / And one pill makes you small / And the ones that mother gives you / Don't do anything at all / Go ask Alice / When she's ten feet tall / And if you go Découvrez la traduction de la chanson White Rabbit par Jefferson Airplane : {Lapin blanc} une pillule te rends plus grande,et une pillule te rends petite Pink Lyrics, Pink Other Songs 16 Views. And you’ve just had some kind of mushroom SONGLYRICS just got interactive. you are at : home > Pink Lyrics > White Rabbit Lyrics White Rabbit - Pink Tweet. Pink - White Rabbit - Lyrics - YouTube. And one pill makes you small . And if you go chasing rabbits . Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall Va demander à Alice, quand elle mesure 10 pieds. Has given you the call . White Rabbit Lyrics. 3 weeks ago. Fire! Highlight. RIFF-it good. We have an official White Rabbit tab made by UG professional guitarists. Fire! Review: RIFF-it. Don't do anything at all . And the ones that mother gives you Your email address will not be published. High Flyin' Bird: Kommentare. chords expert. Highlight. Review: RIFF-it. / Yeah, yeah, yeah / That's the way every day goes / Every time we've no control / If the sky is pink and white / If the ground is black and yellow / It's the Video clip and lyrics White Rabbit (Jefferson Airplane cover) by Pink. artist: "Pink", Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Soprano), Les Princes De La Nuit Lyrics – L’Algérino & Sofiane, Moula Max Lyrics – L’Algérino (feat. Go ask Alice . Catchafire (White Rabbit Mix) Lyrics: Fire! One pill makes you larger And one pill makes you small, And the ones that mother gives you Don't do anything at all. I couldn't find quiet I went out in the rain I was just soakin' my head to unrattle my brain Somebody said you disappeared in a crowd I didn't understand then “White Rabbit” is arguably one of Jefferson Airplane’s best songs and one of the top ten psychedelic songs of the late ‘60s. Feelgood Music, Tablatures Shot in the dark - AC/DC Don’t do anything at all It's about a girl's experience in the drug culture during the 60s. White Rabbit Songtext von Haley Reinhart mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com And everybody was gone You were standin' in the street 'cause you were tryin' not to crack up It wasn't like a rain it was more like a sea Jefferson Airplane White Rabbit Lyrics Wild Tyme (H) (Jefferson Airplane)… View All. And you know you’re going to fall Review: RIFF-it. White Rabbit Lyrics. Latest News HOT SONG: Cardi B - "WAP" … When she’s ten feet tall, And if you go chasing rabbits Fire! adunit_id: 39383895, SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Misheard Lyrics Video; View All. Über den Übersetzer. When she was just small . there isn't a video lesson for this song. Go ask Alice Call Alice . Waterfall Lyrics – Stargate (feat. White Rabbit ist ein Psychedelic-Rock-Song von Jefferson Airplane aus dem Jahr 1967, der erstmals auf dem Album Surrealistic Pillow erschien. Album: Live at the Caledonien Hall. White Rabbit auf Deutsch. Get up and tell you where to go White Rabbit Lyrics Übersetzung. Words Lyrics – Pink. One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small Une pilule te fait devenir plus grand, et une pilule te fait rétrécir And the ones that mother gives you, don't do anything at all Et celles que maman te donne ne font rien du tout. Songs about mice, rats, other rodents (and rabbits) 2. Songs Based On Literary Characters: Jefferson Airplane: Top 3. song: "White+Rabbit", chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Feed your head Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Features Song Lyrics for Egypt Central's White Rabbit [Deluxe Edition] album. Fire! Das Lied wurde als Single veröffentlicht, war der zweite Top-Ten-Erfolg der Band und errang Platz 8 in den Billboard Hot 100.Der Song belegt Platz 483 in der Rolling-Stone-Liste der 500 besten Songs aller Zeiten. When she's ten feet tall . Album: Surrealistic Pillow. }; White Rabbit : 2. Remember what the dormouse said Artist: Jefferson Airplane. White rabbit. Pink Lyrics, Pink Other Songs document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Am I the one you think about when you're sitting in your faintin' chair drinking pink rabbits? Genre: Rock. Highlight. White rabbit Übersetzung Jefferson Airplane. (Fire! Fire! Album: Surrealistic Pillow. Annabeth from Kutztown, Pa The Movie Go Ask Alice was based on a book published under the same name. White Rabbit Lyrics: One pill makes you larger / And one pill makes you small / And the ones that mother gives you / Don't do anything at all / Go ask Alice / When she's ten feet tall / And if you go RIFF-it good. you are at : home > Pink Lyrics > White Rabbit Lyrics White Rabbit - Pink Tweet. Fire!) artist: "Pink", Listen while you read! White Rabbit Lyrics - Pink [Pink] One pill makes you larger . RIFF-it good. Heyo! div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Follow The White Rabbit Songtext von Giuseppe Ottaviani mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com var opts = { And the Red Queen’s off with her head /* paroles2chansons.com - Above Lyrics */ Fire! Songs inspired by literature: 3. Oct 10, 2016 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. It was released as a single and became the band's second top-10 success, peaking at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100. / Yeah, yeah, yeah / That's the way every day goes / Every time we've no control / If the sky is pink and white / If the ground is black and yellow / It's the Related Articles. P!nk, Sia), Someone In The Crowd Lyrics – La La Land Cast (performed by Emma Stone, Callie Hernandez, Sonoya Mizuno & Jessica Rothe), Another Day Of Sun Lyrics – La La Land Cast, A Lovely Night Lyrics – La La Land Cast (performed by Ryan Gosling & Emma Stone), City Of Stars (Solo) Lyrics – La La Land Cast (performed by Ryan Gosling), City Of Stars Lyrics – La La Land Cast (performed by Ryan Gosling & Emma Stone), Start A Fire Lyrics – La La Land Cast (performed by John Legend), Audition (The Fools Who Dream) Lyrics – La La Land Cast (performed by Emma Stone), La Vida Lyrics – L’Algérino (feat. White Rabbit Lyrics Pink Non-album songs. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Découvrez notre sélection de chanson pour garder de la bonne humeur pendant le confinement ! October 2020. Sammlungen mit "White Rabbit" 1. And the White Knight is talking backwards Pink + White Lyrics: Yeah, yeah (woo!) White rabbit Jefferson Airplane. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; EDIT 6/16/2010: Over 21,000 views?!?! And the ones that mother gives you . "White Rabbit" is one of Grace Slick's earliest songs, written during December 1965 or January 1966. Related . var opts = { Pink Performs “Just Like Fire” & “White Rabbit” On “Jimmy Kimmel Live”: Watch Pink was a guest on the Monday, May 23rd, episode of “ Jimmy Kimmel Live ” on ABC. Heyo! Artist: Jefferson Airplane. White Rabbit Lyrics: One pill makes you larger / And one pill makes you small / And the ones that mother gives you / Don't do anything at all / Go ask Alice / When she's ten feet tall / And if you go SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Go ask Alice Lyrics to "White Rabbit" by JEFFERSON AIRPLANE: One pill makes you larger / And one pill makes you small / And the ones that mother gives you / Don't do anything at all / Go ask Alice / When she's ten feet tall / And if you go chasing rabbits / And you know you're going to fall / … 3 weeks ago. Go ask Alice Album: Almost Alice. adunit_id: 39383896, (originally by Jefferson Airplane), One pill makes you larger div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Have fallen sloppy dead Genre: Rock. Saved by annie huckeba annie huckeba Heyo! Pink Performs “Just Like Fire” & “White Rabbit” On “Jimmy Kimmel Live”: Watch Pink was a guest on the Monday, May 23rd, episode of “ Jimmy Kimmel Live ” on ABC. Enjoy more than 8 million lyrics. White Rabbit Lyrics – Pink. And one pill makes you small Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit Lyrics. Hot Videos 10 Songs You Didn't Know Were Covers Video (She's) Sexy & 17 Video; Rock This Town (Live) Video; Good Good Father (Lyrics And Chords) Video; 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake Video; XXXO Video; What's That Line? Lyrics to 'White Rabbit' by P!nk. White Rabbit Songtext von Jefferson Starship mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Fire! White Rabbit Original Songtext. Has given you the call White Rabbit Lyrics. RIFF-it good. })(); /* paroles2chansons.com - Below Lyrics */