Our most popular Chicken Coop for this year - The Extreme Hen House. It is a fast and easy option to having a coop built or building one yourself from scratch (leave the scratch part to the chickens). Prefabricated chicken coops make it easy for people to start raising backyard chickens. Currently unavailable. Clear instruction manual. The nest box leaks when it rains, and now the bottom is about to fall out . It very cute when put together. Pets Imperial Double Savoy Chicken Coop Quality. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2019. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You're reviewing: Precision® Pet Products Hen Ranch Chicken Coop Your Rating. 3 roosting bars with asphalt ramp and over 30 sq ft of foraging area! it does not look to have an area for them to cuddle & keep warm in the winter. I bought this to use for cockerels that I don't want in my main run but that are still too small to butcher. A customer favorite! Fast & Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Precision Pet Chicken Coop Reviews Tankless Water Heater Overview – What to Appear For From Tankless H2o Heater Testimonials Getting a tankless water heater helps make a good deal of feeling for some, and … Includes 2 roosting bars and 3 side doors. I left out the nest box bottoms, which created more roost space. Select Your Cookie Preferences. A customer favorite! Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2019. Precision Pet Garden Walk-in Chicken Coop. The quality is similar to other prefab coops, with soft fragile wood that isn't sealed from moisture or warping. Good for chickens, rabbits, or ducks. It comes with 8 nesting... Prefabricated Coop from Tractor Supply Company. Enjoy Free Shipping & browse our great selection of chicken coops, tractors, runs, and chicken coop accessories. Precision Pet Cape Cod Chicken Coop. (Product Group: Coops and Pens / Coop) Precision Pet Extreme Hen House Chicken Coop. (Product Group: Coops and Pens / Coop) Video Phone Evaluation – An Truthful Evaluation Of The Product or service A expanding technological innovation in the marketplace currently is the Video Phone. - … Just not well Built will call Amazon tomorrow. This chicken coop, while very cute visually, is falling apart after less than two years. Precision Walk In Red Barn Chicken Coop Reviews Backyard Chickens . Brief but very precise review. Best Chicken Coops: A Review. Precision Farm House Chicken Coop (Product Review) - YouTube The size of the coop provides lots of foraging space. Get free delivery On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Chicken Supplies Store! SKU: PNP1656. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This chicken coop, while very cute visually, is falling apart after less than two years. It's screened on all sides, and the latches on all the doors and access panels make this unit virtually predator proof. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/walk-in-roosting-ladder-chicken-coop-40121d#, New Age Pet ecoFLEX Fontana Chicken Barn, Jumbo, Innovations Pet Deluxe Farm House Chicken Coop. Email Request for Review. Get your Precision Pet Old Red Barn II Chicken Coop - 7029191D at Blain's Farm & Fleet. For the Chicken Enthusiast that wants a larger flock, the Garden Walk-In Coop will hold up to 12 adult chickens. The Precision Pet products, though nice looking, and functional, are made of a very soft cheap wood. . Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2020, I like the color and the way it looks but it is made of very cheap wood and b, Satisfaite du produit, arrivé en bon état. Brand: PRECISION PET. Precision Pet® chicken coops are an easy and convenient alternative to building a chicken coop from scratch. i’m thinking about getting this for my girls, can it be winterized? This page works best with JavaScript. This chicken coop also features multiple access doors for egg collecting, an easy clean slide-out tray, and an asphalt roof for extra protection. This coop has no exposed wire edges or staples that can injure chickens or their owners. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Precision Pet Products Craftsman Xl Chicken House Regional Color Putty Taupe At Tractor Supply Co . Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Out of Stock. PRECISION CHICKEN COOPS Description. Precision Pet Products reviews: Cheap Quality Nesting Box. we live in Indiana and it gets below zero. The Hen House II Chicken Coop fits 5 chickens, includes 2 internal roosting bars, and 2 nesting boxes. Chicken Coop with Roosting Bar. ☀ Shop Reviews Chicken Coops ☀ Hen House II Chicken Coop With Roosting Bar by Precision Pet Products At Your Doorstep Faster Than Ever. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. At first there were no problems but after less than a year it started deteriorating. A chicken egg incubator is a unit that will make sure that your eggs are stored below the specific ailments and conditions that are demanded to hatch balanced toddler chicks. I had this put together for almost 1 month. A couple slats fell off and could not be put back properly, causing it to be drafty and offer minimal protection against elements. 3-Bay locking nesting box, private sleep space with easy clean floor included. Buy online, choose delivery or in-store pickup. Bet you didn't think that Overstock sold chicken coops...but we do. Precision Pet 7029202 Nantucket Chicken Coop/Rabbit Hutch. The design of the wire mesh sandwiched between the wood panel, keeps the chickens safe from injury. Designed with the eggs pert in mind who is ready to grow their flock! Thus most people would recommend this chicken coop for temporary short term use. This Petmate Precision Pet Old Red Barn II Chicken Coop makes any owner proud. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This post contains affiliate links: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content … The Precision Pet 'Nantucket' chicken coop/rabbit hutch adds a classic touch to any backyard.All Precision wooden chicken products are CARB compliant. Precision Pet® chicken coops are an easy and convenient alternative to building a chicken coop from scratch. A Tour Of My New Chicken Coop Garden Betty . However, it should cover all of the following aspects nicely or you should keep looking. Already starting to fall apart. This coop has a lot of ventilation, which is great for Texas summers. This coop measures 18x6x10ft tall to cupola. Its too bad because its so nice looking but I would not buy again . 3.0 out of 5 stars though nice looking, and functional. Features plenty of room for easy clean-up and easy walk in. Plastic Corrugate Roof The Precision Garden Walk In Coop is the perfect coop to raise your chickens. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2017. As far as good-looking chicken coops go, Williams Sonoma's Cedar Chicken Coop comes out on top. At first there were no problems but after less than a year it started deteriorating. This chicken coop can be great for keeping your chickens; however, longevity might be a long stretch. Do you believe that it is going to take weeks to construct a chicken house? JavaScript is disabled. Verified Purchase. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Verified Purchase. This coop ships in 2 boxes and assembly are required. Product is flimsy. I bought a Precision Old Red Barn II chicken coop, see how it went together and how well it performs for my backyard flock. The quality is similar to other prefab coops, with soft fragile wood that isn't sealed from moisture or warping. FRESH COOP ODOR CONTROL FOR BACKYARD CHICKENS, 7 lb (3.18kg) Description FRESH COOP ODOR CONTROL FOR BACKYARD CHICKENS, 7 lb (3.18kg) Conclusion All above are our suggestions for chicken coop odor eliminator. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Precision Pet Cape Cod Chicken Coop Reviews Wayfairca Edgar . This might not suit you, so we prefer that you read all detail information also customer reviews to choose yours. Stock+Field Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2016. 5.0 1 Review. Out of Stock. The Petmate Precision Garden Walk-In Chicken Coop is the ultimate in a safe, durable, and easy-to-clean shelter for your chickens. Price. 2.7 out of 5 stars 4 ratings. The two front doors provide easy access to the shelter’s interior whether you need to reach your pets or simply perform routine maintenance. Has already started to fall apart. In that case, you could desire to consider again. What Every Good Chicken Coop Needs (A Buying Guide) A decent chicken coop for 4 chickens does not have to be a super expensive one. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Chicken Coops /. Thank you for checking out my video, please SUBSCRIBE to the channel as we continue to grow to 5k subs! 1. Precision Pet Products Hen Ranch Chicken Coop 40077 . 2-Bay locking nesting box contains lift-able lid for easy egg access. Review. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Precision Pet Nantucket Chicken Coop/Rabbit Hutch, See all details for Precision Pet Nantucket Chicken Coop/Rabbit Hutch, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This fine coop is expertly crafted with quality construction and materials. This chicken coop gets a 3.7 out 5 rating from us. #hen-house-ii-chicken-coop-with-roosting-bar-by-precision-pet-products #Chicken-Coops Chicken homes provide the backyard farmer with shelters that are beneficial in raising happy and healthy chickens. To find out more about the best chicken coops to house your friends, we found products perfect for both beginners and experienced chicken owners; you simply need to find out which chicken coop will work best for your particular needs. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! Two nesting boxes features a lift-up lid for easy egg access. It includes 3 internal nesting boxes and comfortably accommodates 6-8 chickens. The Precision Pet Cape Cod Chicken Coop or Rabbit Hutch provides a quality shelter that you and your pets will love. 1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made, not durable at all. Mar 15, 2017 - Find your new chicken coops at Wayfair. Great prices on Chicken Coops and Nesting Boxes. Walls vey thin. Precision® Pet Products Hen Ranch Chicken Coop; Skip to the end of the images gallery ... Write Your Own Review. See More from Precision Pet Products. My dog can easily escape the ProValu Great Crate in multiple ways. Shop online or find a Big R nearest you. Jump Directly To Reviews. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It is quite easy to assemble and has average performance in terms of being weather-proof and sturdy. Shop for Precision Old Red Barn II Chicken Coop Expansion Pen - barn red/white. Need replacement part. For nights only, I could now fit about 10 boys. Good pictures! Multiple doors allow easy access to animals and eggs. The hand-built coop is constructed from handsome rot-resistant red cedar (that was milled at a family-owned sawmill in Washington state) and finished off with a galvanized roof and wire mesh which protects your flock from predators. This coop has a lot of ventilation, which is great for Texas summers. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use … Out of Stock. Customer service sucks. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Come shop at StockAndField for the best selection of Precision Pet® products, like the Hen House Chicken Coop. The first time I used these, they split the base of the coop. Reviews with PRECISION CHICKEN COOPS 100% Quality Best Guarantee! Rated 5 out of 5 stars. The dimensions are 102" X 59" X 72", it accommodates 9-12 chickens and weighs in at 1 LB. Value. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. You must log in or register to reply here. The Garden Walk-In Chicken Coop fits 9-12 chickens and stands 6 ft. tall, making it easy for you to walk in if needed.