This estimate is based upon 41 BJ's Wholesale Club Produce Clerk salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. Bjs. Bjs $ 25 Bj's Membership Coupon (Best Coupon Nov 2020) 25% off (5 days ago) BJs Coupon& BJs Membership Gets 25% Off Promo Code 2020 By . BJs fresh produce is great! Sign up for a BJ's Membership today and get started shopping for fresh produce. The great taste of our meals comes from using fresh ingredients. 02/06/2011 Michael L. Michael L. BJs fresh produce is great! BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc. Pay My BJ’s Perks Mastercard Credit Card Bill. With lots of great produce to choose from, our online store is the perfect place to shop. 2 Reviews (941) 391-5235. 1335 NW 21ST TER UNIT 5 MIAMI, FL 33142 Get Directions (305) 326-9126. Business Info. LAST VERIFIED:-- Phone: UNVERIFIED Payment Method: … For busy cooks, we recommend a bag or two of pre-cut and washed salad greens or leafy green vegetables. Job Summary. The typical BJ's Wholesale Club Produce Clerk salary is $23,413. Whether you serve them as a side dish or a main course, fresh vegetables add a wonderful flavor to salads, sandwiches and finger foods. The next time your family is undecided about what to have for dinner, let our fresh vegetable delivery service help you make a plan. or. Address: UNVERIFIED. 47 Market … We'll bring your choice of mouth-watering produce right to your door. Our wholesale produce prices are irresistible, and our fruits and veggies are always fresh. They're literally waiting on wage compression to increase his pay. From electronics, to housewares, athletic equipment, fresh vegetables, food, health and beauty supplies, and pretty much anything else under the sun, you'll have no trouble finding exactly what you're after. I was … © 1997 - They have a wide variety of produce … Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Learn about BJ's Wholesale Club culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Ensures that all produce meets or exceeds company quality … Share on Facebook; Share on Twitter; Share on WhatsApp; Share via Email; Copy Link; Link Copied! PRODUCE CLERK. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Produce Clerk at BJ's … At BJ's Wholesale Club, we offer a Same-Day Delivery service for our members. 8 talking about this. Order delivery or pickup from more than 300 retailers and grocers. One person is not enough to put things out on a busy/crazy day and then to work down pallets that were shipped in. Report this profile; Experience. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Produce Clerk at BJ's Wholesale Club can expect to make an average annual salary of $23,078 . Whether you're shopping for yourself, your family, or choosing a gift for a lucky friend, you know you'll be getting the best in affordability and quality with items from this line. BJs Produce Inc are currently hiring. Bring home high-quality fresh vegetables for less today. As often as we can, we get our vegetables from local … Cool. VERIFIED Status: UNVERIFIED. Read More Buy It Again; Holiday Shop; BJ’s … Flag as Inappropriate Flag as … 355 check-ins. Create New Account. When I started really couponing , I’m talking about couponing where I only spent $30 a week on food I always found Aldi’s produce prices to be cheaper. View omar leon’s full profile to. Bj's Fresh Produce 3315 Tamiami Trl Port Charlotte FL 33952. Bj's Produce, Inc. was founded in 2003, and is located at 185 Paradise Blvd in Athens. Wholesale produce can help you keep your kitchen stocked with fruits and veggies for every occasion. Order delivery or pickup from more than 300 retailers and grocers. Produce Clerk salaries at BJ's Wholesale Club can range from $21,695 - $25,600. Join to Connect. Work hours are cut by some minutes to ensure you … Head Grower for Hydroponic Greenhouse. Produce gets hit very hard, especially on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays as well as the end of the month, and not enough people are working during one shift. They have a wide variety of produce and frozen meats and seafoods. If you just want to kick back and relax, then you will feel right at home at BJs Market Cafe. You'll find all your fresh food items here. From seasonal produce to everyday staples, our veggies are always fresh and looking good. PRODUCE CLERK. Produce Supervisor hourly pay at BJ's Wholesale Club can range from $16 - $20. Kimberly N. Port Charlotte, FL. Order delivery or pickup from more than 300 retailers and grocers. Homemade: Sauces,condiments, jams etc. See all Produce … About See All. Maintains the overall environment of the department by providing assistance to Members through product knowledge and customer service.