9The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. Commentary on Psalm 145:1-9 (Read Psalm 145:1-9) Those who, under troubles and temptations, abound in fervent prayer, shall in due season abound in grateful praise, which is the true language of holy joy. The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. Contextual Overview 1 I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; And His greatness is unsearchable. The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all … Psalm 145:9. Psalm 145:9 King James Version (KJV) 9 The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. KING JAMES VERSION (KJV) TRANSLATION, MEANING, CONTEXT. KJV: King James Version . The LORD is good to all, And His mercies are over all His works. Copy Options. (10-21) 1-9 Those who, under troubles and temptations, abound in fervent prayer, shall in due season abound in grateful praise, which is the true language of holy joy. “The Lord is good to all.” Psalm 145:9 KJV “Love is patient and kind.” I Corinthians 13:4 ESV. Psa 145:10. To get what Psalm 145:9 means based on its source text, scroll down or follow these links for the original scriptural meaning , biblical context and relative popularity. The Lord is good to all men; and his mercies are over all his works. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. His tender mercies are over all his works.- World English BibleGood [is] Jehovah to all, And His mercies [are] over all His works.- Youngs Literal Bible The LORD is good to all; and His tender mercies are over all His works.- Jewish Publication Society Bible. Paragraph. Book of Psalm Chapter 145 - Click for Chapter Audio: 145:9 - [ In Context | Read Chapter | Discuss this Verse ] [ Original: Hebrew / Greek | Multi-Translation ] The LORD is good R4527 to all, And His mercies R4528 are over all His works. Psalm 100:5. Psalm 145:9(KJV) But truly God is in a special manner good to Israel, even to them that are of a clean heart. ... Psa 145:9. 3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable. The LORD is good to all, And His tender mercies are over all His works. The LORD is gracious and full of compassion: David echoed the self-description of Yahweh to Moses: The LORD, the LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth (Exodus 34:6). 145:10 All thy works 4639 shall praise 3034 8686 thee, O LORD 3068; and thy saints 2623 shall bless 1288 8762 thee. The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. One generation shall praise Your works to another, And shall declare Your mighty acts. Psalm 145:9 . Because of its length only part of it is displayed here. In addition, you can add a personalized message to the back of the Tags, which adds a special touch. Psa 145:10 - All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee. Psalm 145:9 in all English translations. Psalms 145:9. “The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.” Read verse in New International Version Great for Vacation Bible School (VBS), to help kids memorize Bible Scripture. Practicing Compassion When the Critic Won't Quit. Our Price: $2.09 Save: $0.90 (30%) Buy Now. What stands out to you in those verses? Now goodness in us is a disposition and an endeavour to promote the welfare and happiness of others; and from this notion of human goodness we may frame some conceptions of the … 1 David's Psalm of praise. Red Letter. Bible Gateway Recommends. Psalms 145:9 (King James Version) A.F.V A.S.V. I will praise your name continually! 9 The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. PSALM 145:9. I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. Psalm 145:9 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] Psalm 145:9, NIV: "The LORD is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made." NIV, Story of Jesus: Experience the Life of Jesus as One Seamless Story. Psalm 145 :: King James Version (KJV) Strong's. The early call: To the willing - payment agreed upon. Psalm 145:9 KJV 1900 - The LORD is good to… | Biblia. ... Psa 145:9 - The LORD is good to all, ... KJV King James Version. Which best represents the problem with the comment. 7They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness. Psalms 145:9 KJV. NIV New International Version. Psalm 145 is David's crowning Psalm of praise to the Lord. The LORD is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy. A Song of God’s Majesty and Love - A Praise of David. Psalm 145:9 Bible Scripture Key Tag is a great way to SHARE God’s Word with children. NIV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Personal Size, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to … Psalm 145:9 King James Version. Verse 9. The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are ouer all his workes. NLT New Living Translation. The Lord is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble, And He knows those who take refuge in Him. The Lord is good to all. Psalm 145:9 in all English translations. Version. Every day I will bless You, And I will praise Your name forever and ever. Great is the Lord A. Psalm 145:9, KJV: "The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works." Open and Unafraid: A 5-day Journey Through the Psalms. ... Ancora Kids Read A Psalm. Verse 3 seems to be a summary of the theme of this entire Psalm: Great is the Lord, and greatly to … Cancel. 1. Psalm 145:9 "The LORD [is] good to all: and his tender mercies [are] over all his works." What struck me as I read them again was what is not in those verses. (Ps 107:1) I. The goodness of God. (1-9) The glory of God's kingdom, and his care of those that love him. 11They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power; 12To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom. Especially we should speak of God's wondrous work of redemption, while we declare his greatness. Psalm 145:8 Psalm 145:10 EXPOSITION. King James Version (KJV). 2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever. The King James Version is in the public domain. 145:11 They shall speak 559 8799 of the glory 3519 of thy kingdom 4438, and talk 1696 8762 of thy power 1369; These are but the fringes of th… 4 One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts. Christian Conversation "They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power." The LORD is good to all: And his tender mercies are over all his works. “But greatness, majesty, splendour, are not the Divinest parts of the Divine nature, as this singer had learned. Psalm 145 - I will extol you, my God, O king! Listen to the Bible. That is, he is kind and compassionate toward them. Short Meditations on the Psalms: Psalm 145 — John Gifford Bellett (Short Meditations on the Psalms: Chiefly in Their Prophectic Character) Psalm 145 — John Nelson Darby ( Notes and Comments 3 ) Psalm 145 ( Present Testimony: Volume N2, 1869-1870 ) The LORD is good to all: And his tender mercies are over all his works. The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. Bible / Our Library / Bible Commentaries / The Treasury of David / Psalm / Psalm 145 / Psalm 145:9; Share Tweet. Introduction: A. Biblical Parable Mt. 9 The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. 10All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee. Psalm 145:9 The LORD is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made. Psalms 145:9. Today we alphabetize lots of things, but not usually our poetry. « Psalm 145:8 | Psalm 145:10 » | Compare: NIV, KJV, NLT, NKJV, NRSV, ESV | Cross references home Psalm 145:9 The Lord is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made. (Ps 145:9) O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. King James Version (KJV) Public Domain. 6And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness. Retail: $2.99. Psalm 145:9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. David's Psalm of praise. Commentary for Psalms 145. Psalm 145:9 KJV Children's Red Cycle 1, read and sing along with dee downey pruett, set to melody, His Banner Over Me is Love, Bible Language English. The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are ouer all his workes.- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible ScanThe LORD is good to all, And His mercies are over all His works.- New American Standard Version (1995)Jehovah is good to all; And his tender mercies are over all his works.- American Standard Version (1901)The Lord is good to all men; and his mercies are over all his works.- Basic English BibleJehovah is good to all; and his tender mercies are over all his works.- Darby BibleThe LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. To all his creatures. Psalm 145:9, ESV: "The LORD is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made." Psalms 145:8 : Psalms 145:10 >> The Berean: Daily Verse and Comment Sign up for the Berean: Daily Verse and Comment, and have Biblical truth delivered to your inbox. A. Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever. For the Lord is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting And His faithfulness to all generations. --Psalm 145:11. - Webster's BibleYahweh is good to all. King James Version (KJV), Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the, KJV, Baby's First Bible, Hardcover, Multicolor: A special keepsake for your new arrival, KJV, Value Thinline Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Second Edition, KJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, KJV, Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Reference Bible, Personal Size Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version. He is disposed and ready to do them good. 145:9 The LORD 3068 [is] good 2896 to all: and his tender mercies 7356 [are] over all his works 4639. Tools. YOU HAVE only to look at the preceding verse, and you will discover, in a single moment, who are the people here spoken of who shall speak of the glory of God's kingdom, and talk of his power. The Hebrews didn’t have books readily available, so much of their theology was memorized. Goodness is the same quality in all beings which have understanding, in God, in angels, and in men; it is, and it must be, the same in kind, differing only in degree. v1-2 . David extols the power, goodness, and mercy of the Lord. Psalm 145 More—Our God Is Great (Notes for Adults) Psalm 145 is an acrostic psalm that uses each of the letters of the Hebrew alphabet in order, almost like an ABC book. Jump to: Barnes • Benson • BI • Calvin • Cambridge • Clarke • Darby • Ellicott • Expositor's • Exp Dct • Gaebelein • GSB • Gill • Gray • Haydock • Hastings • Homiletics • JFB • KD • Kelly • KJT • Lange • MacLaren • MHC • MHCW • Parker • Poole • Pulpit • Sermon • SCO • TTB • TOD • WES • TSK The LORD is good to all. The LORD is good to all: And his tender mercies are over all his works. Jehovah is good to all; And his tender mercies are over all his works. 20:1-16. ... No entry exists in Forerunner Commentary for Psalms 145:9. I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. Psa 145:9 - The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. 8The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy. There are no conditions, no divisions, no exceptions. i. NKJV New King James Version. It would be a good thing to read it in its entirety. 2. Psalm 145:9 The Lord is good to all,And His mercies are over all His works. a. There is not one of them whom he is not ready and willing to bless. Verse. Other Translations for Psalms 145:9. Nahum 1:7. Psalm 73:1(KJV) O that thou wouldest cause thy goodness to pass before me, Exodus 33:19(KJV) that I may taste and see that the Lord is good, Psalm 34:8(KJV) and his … Psalm 145:9 KJV - The LORD is good to all: and his tender - Bible Gateway. Psalm 145:9 Bible Scripture Key Tag. I will extol You, my God, O King; And I will bless Your name forever and ever. The Lord is good to all, And His mercies are over all His works.