Lightning Slash = Master Sword Exploxion = Master Sunken Strike = Master ... Arrow Assault = Level 4. Temple Run is a free online game provided by Lagged. using an elec/lightning/EP wand on a Skating Master yields 25% LESS damage than using an ice/glacier weapon - Damage amplifier when target is under freeze status = +20% - Freeze bonus while raining = +15% Join millions of players from around the world by playing our addicting games. mas malakas sa boss hunt kasi biruin mo lvl 50+ kaya nang itanke si ds jr.(pots power). Players can also do better in the game with the assistance of the RAN Pets, who can perform specific skills. because i have enjoyed it very well.pero sa huli nasa player parin yan. Lightning Arrow is the rank 25 DEX Archer skill. Swords are also relatively more expensive than other classes’ equipment. Arrow Bombardment: 107: Physical: 11: Target Surrounding: Bow: Detail: When hitting the target the power carry with the arrow will spread to the surrounding of the target: Wrath of the White Tiger: 117: Physical: 12: Target: Bow: Detail: The power of the tiger will be use to shoot the arrow causing mass amount of damage to the enemy More Games Skill Games Arcade Games 3d Games Friv Games Crazy Games Running Games. Especially, RAN ONLINE PH and ZhyperMU. Through all that, he never lost his light. 91% like this. I also share some pictures of college activities. Ran classes Shaman, Brawler, Swordsman, Archer Players can also do better in the game with the assistance of the RAN Pets, who can perform specific skills.Classes are divided into four types: Swordsman, Brawler, Archer and Shaman. In the recent game patch called “The Rebirth”, this limitation is now a thing of the past. —Jennifer Pierce. Previously, these job classes are gender-bound, meaning one can only create a male Swordsman/Brawler and a female Archer/Shaman. —Barry Allen to Jefferson Pierce. Challenge your friends to thousands of different games that you can play on your pc, tablet or mobile device. Lagged is the best online games platform. Images "That Flash, the Flash from Earth-90—he looked just like my dad, Henry Allen.He was a resilient man. Play online in your browser on PC, Mobile and Tablet devices. How to play: Arrow keys or swipe to run and move. RAN ONLINE PH [SPIRITUAL SPHERE QUEST GUIDE] [ Spiritual Sphere ] [ Req. Char. Ran Online (WRATH SERVER) BUILDS Saturday, January 17, 2009. In the recent game patch called “The Rebirth”, this limitation is now a thing of the past. E.g. Description: Shoot 5 energy arrows continuously from a sitting position. Ran Online. At level 237, it is currently the highest levelled skill you can learn. 50:57 Temple Run 2 Quick Gameplay. A bow is required. Images "They call us heroes, but the real heroes are you, the people who, despite the everyday struggles of life, continue to find hope, meaning, and purpose in what can be a challenging world.We've been given a gift, a blessing from God, and we intend to use it to protect this city and its people. Especially, being a computer studies activities. This is one of our favorite mobile skill games that we have to play. Swordsmen are the most common character type in Ran-Online PH and often, swordsmen equipment are found in player-owned shops. He spent years in prison for the murder of my mom, a crime one of my enemies committed and framed him for. mas mablis ung casting,mas mablis ung bawas. Temple Run 2 is an online skill game that we hand picked for Lagged.com. Thursday, 29 December 2011. although this is a nonsense guide, i think this is my contribution to ran online phil. Kawasu = Master (passive) Cripple Shot= Level 6. yan ang katangian ng dex swordsman. Featured Video. Times like this, I try and do the same.