Returning this. Eyelash and eyebrow tinting for men. Tint your eyelashes & brows in less than 10 minutes; the results last at least 2 weeks! High-quality. Best Eyelash Tint of November 2020: Comparisons, AI Consumer Report, and Reviews; Best Eyelash Tint of November 2020: Comparisons, AI Consumer Report, and Reviews. My eyelashes, however, are blonde. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2019. 97 ($16.97/Count) I used to use this product but it’s the first buying from this seller. Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2018. 100 thumbs down, Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2020. best starter kit I've ever bought!! I will attach a link below of all the products that I used. Definitely recommend! Use RefectoCil Silicone Pads or Skin Protection Cream and protection papers according to instructions. Colour looks VERY red when first applied which was a little alarming, but when it set it did in fact get a … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Refectocil Eyelash Lift (Lift), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2020 Design: Eyelash Curl Verified Purchase I love refectocil tint, and upon first use the lash curl worked great, but once the tube is … I love this lash lift kit. I’m an amature on brow dying so I’ll give them a point there for me not knowing entirely what I’m doing, but I’m not keen on the fact I bought a $10 product that is useless because it doesn’t provide what you need for it to actually work, all as, it’s not written out as needed upon purchasing. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This is a nice kit for starting off. Eyelash Perming gently forms the … The formula works fast to give my lashes the most heightened curl. The right brush works better than applicator from the kit. RefectoCil Cream Hair Dye for Eyelash Tinting - Black, Blue Black, Brown, Red 9.4 View … For my eyebrows, I mix 2 parts red dye with one part "Light Brown". Super upset bc this product is very expensive. I'm a student and this is very useful for starter! They sold this as eyebrow and eyelash dye, but under a sticker they put on the box it clearly states not to use for eyebrows or eyelashes as blindness may result. Fast ship awesome stuff I love you guys for having this product! Get perfectly shaped, coloured and groomed eyebrows and lashes with our Lash & Brow Styling by RefectoCil! In general, this kit is very good, I would recommend it to a friend. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2020, This product is not good. This is a holy grail product. I would consider another product and they wouldn’t even return it for me. I had to buy it separate (no big deal) but I think that is what would make this kit a strong starter kit. Adds glossy definition to brows. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The worst lash perm I have ever worked with, Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2020, My clients lashes came off on the roller because of the very strong adhesive. With Refectocil Eyelash and Eyebrow tints you will always achieve a beautiful, long-lasting and intensive tinting result. I'm a licensed Aesthetics instructor this kit is hands-down the best of the best. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I have dark red hair with copper and red highlights. ; Apply the mixture onto your eyelashes … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. (See pic) I can't help but feel like the sticker was there intentionally to cover up the warning on the box! It is definitely the best kit I’ve used and is worth every penny. The value and the detail of products in this kit surpasses everybody else's. It lasts very well and my clients are always happy with there tinting results. Just really lightened them. 4 chestnut and RefectoCil No. Especially trendy is the matching of eyebrows with hair in red tones using the new colour RefectoCil No. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This is lawsuit level, FED involvement, product banning and people going to jail level stuff! I dyed my eyebrows and eyelashes with these. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Disappointed, Eyelash Curl Glue Dried Up and Unusable, Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2020. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This page works best with JavaScript. i just purchased the dark brown (brows) and pure black (eyelashes). Excellent, long-lasting, non-irritating product. Eyelash Tinting in Allen on YP.com. dyed really well. I am very pleased with Refectocil and I will continue to buy eyelash/eyebrow coloring … My only reason for not giving it 5 stars is that I really wish it came with the cream developer than liquid. I love it it lasts so much longer then the older one used to in the brown box that was labeled red.... vibrant color but not Ronald McDonald eyebrows just a beautiful red that defies color loss and is easy to work with buildable for deeper darker color. Grab the deal Now! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. STEP 2: Mix & Apply Immediately before tinting mix 3/4" of cream hair dye and 10 drops RefectoCil Oxidant liquid or 15-20 drops of RefectoCil … Long-lasting color. Minimal scent, and this kit provides everything necessary. Tip # 1 – Before tinting: This step is very important in order to get a superior tinting … This page works best with JavaScript. Very Disappointed! The rules and regulations for tinting vary … I had to scramble around to find something to cover the hideous color. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Glass Coating & Tinting in Allen, TX. I use this tint as well as other colors from this brand on myself and on my clients. Moreover, experiencing the best 10 eyelash tint … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The red dye on its own is not dark enough to make my eyelashes noticeable, so I mix 2 parts red dye with one part "Natural Brown" (and 12 drops of developer) and I get VISIBLE eyelashes. Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2018, I mixed a little with my light brown color that I have because I felt it was a little too cool so I thought a little red would warm up the color but my brows ended up being bright red. High quality products!, Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2020, I love refectocil tint, and upon first use the lash curl worked great, but once the tube is opened the perm solution starts to degrade, and then subsequent applications don't work as well, Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2020. 2 Blue Black (Packaging May Vary) is the … Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2020. 4.1 red. I bought this for my wife, replacement kit for the kit that was almost empty. Tinted eyelashes appear clearly longer and more voluminous, as the tinting accentuates … I also use the red dye, by itself, on white hairs that pop at my temples, on the edge of my face. I ended up doing a second round of just the light brown and it took down the red a bit...enough to wear in public without being laughed at. The bottom line on eyelash tinting. This is a great tint product if you’re looking to try it yourself at home, it’s easy to use too! Guess we learned our lesson, open up the package immediately after purchase and verify that everything is okay. Same as colouring of hair, tinting of eyelashes … Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2018, I don’t remember seeing what else was needed in the product discription I, Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2018, Not very bright. The best results are tinting right after lash lift. The red dye, by itself, blends the hairs perfectly, and it lasts about a week. Or you can tint while lashes are free from glue/band. Strictly Professional Eyelash Tint. Read on for tips for tinting with RefectoCil, from our online spa and salon supplier. The red dye doesn't really look any different from the hair that's already there, other than to stain the skin a bit, like regular eyebrow makeup.