Wenn Sie unseren Newsletter abonnieren, erfahren Sie … Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica - All Inclusive besitzt 538 Zimmer mit folgender Ausstattung: Minibars und Safes in Laptop-Größe. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Riu Costa Ricahas everything you need for maximum comfort during your stay. 6,0 / 6. A big thank you belongs to our tour guide, a native from Nicaragua (I forgot his name but Charlie will tell you), who spoke about the history of the country so enthusiastically and knowledgeably that we didn’t want to miss a word. The Hotel Riu Guanacaste is a beautiful all inclusive Costa Rica resort located on Matapalo Beach on the magnificent Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. What are the cleanliness and hygiene measures currently in place at Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica - All Inclusive? Being on a privileged environment, the hotel offers a variety of activities on the beautiful beaches such as diving or fishing in the Pacific waters, ecotourism in the volcanic areas, and during the day several programs of entertainment for all ages, whether in family or friends. Our strict anti covid-19 protocols have been developed in collaboration with Preverisk Group, a prestigious company specialized in health and safety of the tourism sector which guarantees the total reliable stay in our facilities. How can be that they restrict you only having 2 dispositives connected to the WI-FI? Dear Arturo, Thank you for your loyalty and taking the time expressing your concerns. The Hotel Riu Guanacaste (24h All Inclusive), is situated in Guanacaste, Costa Rica in a seafront location on Mata Palo Beach. Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica - All Inclusive wurde von unseren Gästen mit „Sehr gut“ bewertet. Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica in Guanacaste jetzt günstig buchen ☀ bei Ab-in-den-Urlaub.de ☀ 24h Reservierung Top Service Exklusive Angebote 1 Bewertungen Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. With our best wishes we remain, Hotel Riu Guanacaste Online Reputation Manager, Bad experience, avoid this RIU hotel if you apreciate your valuable time. The hotel facilities are okay. This fully equipped hotel offers guests the best service in addition to a fresh water swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gym, sauna and the “Renova Spa” … Relax in the Renova Spa, or get fit at the gym or on the tennis courts. Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica is fully prepared to … Der bewährte Service by RIU, das kulinarische Angebot und das Verwöhnprogramm im luxuriösen Spa sorgen für einen rundum gelungenen Urlaub! If you are looking for some place nice for the family I would recommend the JW Marriott Guanacaste. Die Flughafensteuern können in den Hotels bei der Transportfirma LAR vorab bezahlt werden. Yes, it is true that the reduction in the variety of gastronomy is part of the precautions implemented to safeguard the health of all our guests and employees. Hotel Riu Guanacaste. Werfen Sie einen Blick in unsere Galerie, überzeugen Sie sich von den authentischen Gästebewertungen und buchen Sie jetzt mit Preisgarantie. Book Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica, Sardinal on Tripadvisor: See 5,820 traveller reviews, 7,081 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica, ranked #1 of 2 hotels … Guests can enjoy a swimup bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Hier können sich unsere Gäste fürstlich verwöhnen lassen. Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica - All-Inclusive - Guanacaste, Costa Rica, Directly on Matapalo beach, next to the Riu Guanacaste, Awarded GOLD certification for the Travelife Sustainability System, "Renova Spa" with a variety of treatments, Group fitness activities in the RiuFit area (6 times a week), Floodlit hard surface tennis court (300 m), Windsurfing, stand up paddle surfing (SUP), snorkelling equipment, kayaking, 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in pool, Daytime entertainment programme for children ages 4 to 7 and ages 8 to 12 at "RiuLand" (daily), Daytime entertainment programme for adults (daily), Shows, Riu evening programme or live music (daily), "Pacha" discotheque (open 6 nights a week), Activities programme at the "RiuArt" atelier (six times a week), "Papagayo" poolside restaurant / steakhouse, "Capuchino" pâtisserie & ice cream parlor, Free sun loungers, towels and parasols by pool, Children's swimming pool and children's playground, Conference and Events centre with 5 conference and meeting rooms, Spa "Renova Spa" with a varitey of treatments (additional charge), Free gym, steam bath and whirlpool bath**, "Pacha" discotheque (free entry, drinks not included), "El Poblado" Street with boutique, kiosk, mini-market, souvenir & photo shop. Trust that your comments will be reviewed among our team, as we continually strive to improve for the comfort of our guests, and we would love to get another chance to welcome you back. Hotel RIU GUANACASTE - ALL INCLUSIVE in Playa Potrero – Jetzt einfach, schell & sicher buchen bei HOTEL DE! Playa Matapalo-Sardinal Carrillo El Ocotal Costa Rica. The 24-hour all-inclusive Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica opens all year round and is located directly on the beautiful Matapalo beach. Hotel Riu Guanacaste, Playa Matapalo: 8.723 Bewertungen, 9.957 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Riu Guanacaste. 4 out of 5. by A verified traveller from San José, Costa Rica Posted Aug. 15, 2020 . This completely changed ones we “discovered” A la Carte restaurants. The location is ideal because of its proximity to Daniel Oduber Airport LIR (33 km) and Playa del Coco (18km) and invites you to explore the area. Ein groβartiger Service und einmalige Freundlichkeit erwarten die Gäste in unseren modernen Anlagen direkt am Strand. All 538 rooms at Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. The Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica (All Inclusive 24h), is located in Guanacaste, Costa Rica on the edge of the beach of Matapalo. Das Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica befindet sich am Rande des Strandes Matapalo in Guanacaste an der Pazifikküste Costa Ricas. Check-in was okay and the people at the front desk were generally okay. Truly appreciated! Please be assured, your observations will be shared with involved departments for further consideration. 0.4 km from Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica. Well you are right! Splendid Hotel Riu Guanacaste! Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, Riu Guanacaste Boulevard, Playa Matapalo 60602 Costa Rica, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, the staff is very unfriendly bad attitude is all inclusive but if you what some more of food or drink the staff is rude . We checked out all four and loved both the food and service. Werfen Sie einen Blick in unsere Galerie, überzeugen Sie sich von den authentischen Gästebewertungen und buchen Sie jetzt mit Preisgarantie. Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica is fully prepared to provide the best service to its customers. Riu Palace Costa Rica 4.59 based on 96 reviews #1 of 12 hotels The Monarc.ca popularity scale (#1/15) classifies all the hotels of a single destination according to the number of grades received on 5 and the total number of reviews. This is my fourth time on a riu hotel, I can say that I suppose due to the pandemia the food variety got reduced. This place is really not for you. Please SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE IF YOU already went to Costa Rica , stayed at Riu and used their health insurance to enter the country. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 1 von 2 Hotels in Sardinal mit 4.5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Our guests may use the facilities in the sister Hotel Riu Guanacaste… Other amenities available to guests include balconies, 24-hour room service, and minibars. Playa Matapalo Costa Rica. The location is ideal because of its proximity to Daniel Oduber Airport LIR (33 km) and Playa del Coco (18km) and invites you to explore the area. Please see our partners for more details. Since 2009, it has been hosting guests in Guanacaste. Planing to go to Costa Rica end of November. The Hotel Riu Guanacaste (24h All Inclusive), is situated in Guanacaste, Costa Rica in a seafront location on Mata Palo Beach.. Mit TUI nach Costa Rica: Auf TUI.com finden Sie genau das Hotel in Costa Rica, was Sie suchen. Book Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica, Sardinal on Tripadvisor: See 5,831 traveller reviews, 7,090 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica, ranked #1 of 2 hotels … We always strive to provide wonderful experiences to our beloved guests. Be completely sure there is no other place available than RIU, RIU should be the last option to... Dear Javier, Thank you for choosing RIU Hotels & Resorts and submitting a review of your recent stay with us. The drunk guy peeing in the pool is not okay. Das Hotel Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica ist ein 5-Sterne-Hotel (Veranstalterkategorie) in Playa de Matapalo, Costa Ricas Westküste. For lovers of gastronomy, we offer live cooking stations at our main restaurant, various specialty restaurants with Asian and Italian cuisine, gourmet restaurant, Steakhouse, and 5 bars. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Hotel Riu Guanacaste? Installations and services are better developed here than in many other Latin American countries and usually the hotel staff are better trained and speak better English. Thank you, hotel management, for accommodating us. As you might know, this is not reflective of our standard. Out of many exciting trips, such as ziplining across the rainforest canopy, exploring tropical rainforests, admiring waterfalls of Blue River and many others, my friend and I agreed on visiting Nicaragua and we made a great decision. Huge lines in all Restaurants, bars, reception, etc. The location is ideal because of its proximity to Daniel Oduber Airport LIR (33 km) and Playa del Coco (18km) and invites you to explore the area. Now, I can put a check mark on my bucket list beside Costa Rica but wouldn’t mind to put another one sometimes soon as I am planning to come back. The accommodation consists of 6 storeys with 538 modern rooms. Hotel playa de coco . Riu brings its luxurious, Palace Level brand to beautiful Costa Rica! Which room amenities are available at Hotel Riu Guanacaste? We hope you will give us another chance to change your perception of our hotel. The Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica (All Inclusive 24h), is located in Guanacaste, Costa Rica on the edge of the beach of Matapalo. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. At the pool there is no one looking at the protocols, a couple send their kids where we were hanging out just to move us out. * Airport Daniel Oduber International Airport (LIR) 33.0 km approx. Wenn Sie unseren Newsletter abonnieren, erfahren Sie sogar als Erstes von Angeboten und Aktionen. The 24-hour all-inclusive Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica opens all year round and is located directly on the beautiful Matapalo beach. They don't care about the guests and they are not polite which to me is the biggest thing. The beauty found between the sea and rainforest is important to Costa Rica, which is why Riu works hard to maintain its GOLD status in the Travelife Sustainability System. 100%. Trust me trust me trust. Guanacaste is less tropical, humid and lush than the rest of the country. GeckoTico #65 of 542 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Province of Guanacaste 210 reviews. The hotel lies directly on the beautiful, fine-sandy Matapalo beach, next to the hotel Riu Guanacaste. Access to the whirlpool bath and steam bath, reservation required in advance. Das Team von RIU Hotels & Resorts heißt Sie herzlich willkommen im Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica 5*. Juniorsuite Garden View (JSG1), Juniorsuite, Gartenseite, Gartenblick, ca. Its plains and dry forests sometimes remind African savanna landscapes. I called Riu call center, representative mentioned she is not sure. It is our aim to continue to improve upon the service we provide, therefore your feedback is essential to us. Without exaggerating, it was an amazing trip, worth the money and time. Playa Matapalo All Inclusive Family Resorts, Hotels near Sloths Guanacaste Expedition, Hotels near MarcoPolo Home Rents & Tours CR. 3 outdoor pools, 1 children's pool. Riu Palace Costa Rica Hotel - Playa Matapalo 10.527234 , -85.748899 Playa Matapalo - Sardinal , Playa Matapalo , Costa Rica , 0000 show map The beach is wide enough to offer comfort to many people. Riu Guanacaste offers guests the best service in addition to a fresh water swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gym, sauna and the “Renova Spa” … Here goes my tip. Book Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica, Sardinal on Tripadvisor: See 5,828 traveller reviews, 7,083 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica, ranked #1 of 2 hotels … Nearby attractions include Monkey's Bar & Restaurant (0.9 km), Playas del coco (6.0 km), and Playa Danta (6.8 km). They cought on our beverages and at our face. With Regards Hotel Riu Guanacaste Online Reputation Manager. Riu Palace Costa Rica is a 5-star venue located in Playa Matapalo, within a walking distance to Los Almendros de Ocotal. What are some restaurants close to Hotel Riu Guanacaste? Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica Playa Matapalo - 5 star hotel. I am really sorry I made you get up and come to work. Book the Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica - All Inclusive - Stay at this 4.5-star luxury property in El Ocotal. For this reason, we are sorry to hear on the occasion that you visited, the service and quality of the stay was below the standard that both you and we expect of our hotel. Günstige Preise Exklusive Businessrabatte bis zu 30 % NEU: Miles & … The 24-hour all-inclusive Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica opens all year round and is located directly on the beautiful Matapalo beach. I would say Crocs in Jaco is better than this and that is really saying something becuase Crocs is total garbage. Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica wurde auf der Grundlage von 1 Hotelbewertungen mit 10,0 von 10 bewertet und hat eine Weiterempfehlungsrate von 100%. The sales people coming up to you at the pool to sell Jet Ski rides is really in bad taste. Flachbildfernseher mit Satellitenempfang stehen in den Zimmern zur Verfügung. The 5 star Hotel Riu Guanacaste (24h All Inclusive), is situated in Guanacaste, Costa Rica in a seafront location on Mata Palo Beach. The 24h All Inclusive Hotel Riu Guanacaste opens all year round and is located directly on the beautiful, fine-sandy Matapalo beach, in the Playas del Coco region, next to the Riu Palace Costa Rica. 33 Bewertungen. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. The pool is okay. I know right now you are saying who eats sushi at a buffet. The location is ideal because of its proximity to Daniel Oduber Airport LIR (33 km) and Playa del Coco (18km) and invites you to explore the area. The thing that bothered me the most is the VERY rude people at the food trough AKA the buffet. We explored Granada, the oldest city in Nicaragua, admired various colonial buildings, looked into the Masaya active volcano crater, enjoyed a boat ride in the Lake Nicaragua with beautiful nature, and shopped at the Artisan market. The 24h All Inclusive Hotel Riu Guanacaste opens all year round and is located directly on the beautiful, fine-sandy Matapalo beach, in the Playas del Coco region, next to the Riu Palace Costa Rica. Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica. Next time you can stay home because this is not the place for me. Which popular attractions are close to Hotel Riu Guanacaste? I called Riu call center, representative mentioned she is not sure. Our guests may use the facilities in the sister Hotel Riu Guanacaste, except dinner meal. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. What food & drink options are available at Hotel Riu Guanacaste? The hotel has a gym, table tennis, volleyball, tennis court, windsurf, sailing, snorkeling equipment, kayaks and other water activities. Corner suites on both sites of the hotel are quieter, especially if facing the forest. Hotel Riu Guanacaste: See you again, Costa Rica - See 8,725 traveler reviews, 9,387 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Guanacaste at Tripadvisor. Reception does not offer the average amenities such as shave cream, toothpaste, gillettes, body lotions, etc. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 1 von 2 Hotels in Guanacaste mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Hotel Riu Guanacaste Hotel Riu Guanacaste - All-Inclusive - Guanacaste, Costa Rica. WorldPlaces Please click here to show the map. Voraussetzungen: Pass und Kreditkarte. The egg guy in the morning reminded me of the soup nazi from Seinfeld. Hope Fellowship is 7 km from the hotel. Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica ist ein Vier-Perle Resort am Playa Matapalo. Riu Guanacaste All Inclusive Hotel offers medical service, dry cleaning service and ironing service and guest rooms with the garden views. I do no recommend to visit this hotel only for the lack of supervision at the pool. RIU Resort-Guanacaste, Costa Rica. Please SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE IF YOU already went to Costa Rica , stayed at Riu and used their health insurance to enter the country. Sehr schönes Hotel, weitläufige Anlage, sehr gepflegt. The Hotel Riu Guanacaste (24h All Inclusive), is situated in Guanacaste, Costa Rica in a seafront location on Mata Palo Beach.. Hi. On reservations I was told I will receive a welcome masks package to wear here, I did not received anything and when asked they told me I should bring my own, that's ok but I would appreciate a heads up. Since 2009, it has been hosting guests in Guanacaste. This fully equipped hotel offers guests the best service in addition to a fresh water swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gym, sauna and the "Renova Spa" centre with a range of different treatments and massages. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 1 von 1 Hotel in Playa Matapalo mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Book your Riu Palace Costa Rica vacation package through Sunwing.ca — Vacations are easier Under Our Wing Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica is fully prepared to provide the best service to its customers. Das erste RIU Palace Hotel in Costa Rica liegt direkt an der Playa de Matapalo. Own or manage this property? Staying at Riu, they provide health insurance, is it sufficient to satisfy health insurance requirement to enter the country? Our guests praise the bar and the helpful staff in our reviews. The Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica (All Inclusive 24h), is located in Guanacaste, Costa Rica on the edge of the beach of Matapalo. The Hotel Riu Guanacaste (24h All Inclusive), is situated in Guanacaste, Costa Rica in a seafront location on Mata Palo Beach. Anyway, it depends on how good swimmer you are – my friend was swimming all the time while I was sometimes scared and didn’t go far. Auf Sauberkeit wurde besonderen Wert gelegt. The 24h All Inclusive Hotel Riu Guanacaste opens all year round and is located directly on the beautiful, fine-sandy Matapalo beach, in the Playas del Coco region, next to the Riu Palace Costa Rica.