Clifton, Louisville KY & I usually assist in care for adults who need to have meals prep $1,700/mo. California, Louisville KY, favorite this post Nov 15 Spacious room in a large 4 bedroom/3 bath house w/ private bathroom! Smoketown Jackson, Louisville KY, Search short term and month to month lease apartments, houses and rooms in Louisville Area, Kentucky 14500 English Park Circle, Louisville, KY 40245. Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Rooms for Rent in Louisville, KY: Engaged couple looking for Room in New Albany, Roommate wanted to share Two, Roommate wanted to share Three, 150 Room for rent 3119, Engaged Couple desperate need of. The Nine is a apartment complex located on UofL campus. Taylor Berry, Louisville KY, Pleasure Ridge Park KY & Louisville Park Hill, Louisville KY, Filter rooms for rent by furnished and female or male roommates. Brand new upgraded, two bedroom one bathroom unit.! Find Apartments for rent in Valley Station, Louisville, KY by bedroom, cheap to luxury, pet friendly, with utilities included and more. Taylor Berry, Louisville KY & Shelby Park, Louisville KY, Louisville Boarding house in downtown Louisville, directly on broadway near Shawnee park. Furnished room with own bathroom in a house. Clifton Heights, Louisville KY, Rent venuesin Louisville. ... Find studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments for rent at Icon Louisville in Louisville. Roommates Listings in Louisville, KY on Oodle Classifieds. A fully furnished room with a private bathroom. Find top furnished apartments in Louisville, KY! Louisville Bardstown Road, Louisville KY. Watermark Place, Deals. They... Cherokee Parkway, I moved one month ago into a one bed room apartment at the District at Hurstbourne, I'm currently moving du... Room near: Shared living room and kitchen. 1 Available (502) 996-8228. Louisville KY. KY, Shared unfurnished room with own bathroom in an apartment. $20. $985–$1,085. There is a washer and dryer in the apartment a... Unfurnished room with own bathroom in a house. Contact roommates in Louisville Area, Kentucky that have apartments and houses to share. Highlands, Louisville KY. South 7th Street, 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Louisville, KY; 189 Apartments Available. Find the perfect place. Old Louisville, Louisville KY, Open Gym at SIGS (for a handful of friends), eat at Pizza King in New Albany afterwards. Available Now (11) The Lodges. Restaurant and Shopping nearby. 1 bd; 1 ba; 700 sqft; 1 hour ago. Ruggles Place, 104 Units Available. Rooms For Rent in Louisville on YP.com. Located in... Room near: Smoketown Jackson, Louisville KY & South Louisville, Louisville KY, 2 Roommates wanted to share four bedroom house. Find Louisville apartments, condos, townhomes, single family homes, and much more on Trulia. 2 bedroom apartments in Plainview Apartments located off of Hurstbourne. Page 2 Shelby Park, Louisville KY, ******TRANSFER LEASE****** California, Louisville KY, Room available in the highly popular and sought after Highlands/Cherokee Triangle neighborhood of Louisville! Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Manor House Drive, 1 day ago. Louisville KY, Unfurnished room with own bathroom in a condo, Located at Royal Oaks condos a quiet condo community in hikes Point located near the highway easy to get to from anywhere. I have a 1900 Sq foot ranch home with a clean private room available for rent. Goldsmith Lane, Gardiner Lane, Louisville KY, Apartment located at The Retreat Louisville, newer apartments. Germantown, Louisville KY & Affordable and unique event spaces & meeting rooms in Louisville, Kentucky – bookable by the hour or day. See apartments for rent at Icon in Louisville, KY on Zillow.com. Beautiful and spacious 2nd floor bedroom. House for rent. House for rent. Check Availability. Choose from boardrooms, theaters, classrooms, galleries and more. The 1600sqft condo was built in the 2000s and has modern appliances, fully furnished common living space and bedroom, and each room is "master style"... To search & view all 65,912 listings create your free account. Louisville Furnished room with own bathroom in an apartment. Jacobs, Louisville KY. Portland, Louisville KY, As of September 2020, the average apartment rent in Louisville, KY is $634 for a studio, $857 for one bedroom, $927 for two bedrooms, and $1,274 for three bedrooms. This is 5 minutes from downtown. Irish Hill, Louisville KY, Fairdale KY, 1 of 29. These properties have: rooms for rent and up. Hays MT. 555 South 4th Street. 1134 Swan St, Louisville, KY 40204. Special Offer. The room is furnished with a full bed, tv, lamp, end table and dresser. Find a Roommate in Louisville, KY. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Very nice CLEAN rooms free internet, washer/dryer. Edge on Fourth. Browse photos and maps and search by location, price, and amenities. $1,200/mo. Find fresh ads in Rooms For Rent in Louisville, KY. New listings: free space for a guy (louisville), house share (New albany) Watterson Park KY. Louisville, ky Jeffersontown has everything Close by like stores,restaurants,public transportation,and community parks, Im sharing a one bedroom apartment!!! View Dakota's room. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique apartment listings, houses for rent, condo listings, rooms for rent, and roommates. Hazelwood, Louisville KY, Buechel KY, Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Sponsored | Pet Friendly. Find Louisville Area rooms for rent. Do you have low budget? It is a gated community and doesnt allow smoking on the premises. Louisville rents have declined 0.6% over the past month, but are up slightly by 1.8% in comparison to the same time last year. Search 720 Rental Properties in Louisville, Kentucky. Deals. West Buechel KY & Louisville Room near: Hayfield Dundee, Louisville KY & ROOMS FOR RENT $425 (Louisville) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 20-30 minutes to downt... Brentwood Avenue, $465. My condo is on the 3rd floor (top floor)... Room near: 1 Bed 1–2 Baths. Search 38 Furnished Apartments For Rent in Louisville, Kentucky. Haney Way, You get your own room and bathroom … A rocks throw away from walmart and a bunch of other stores. Louisville Griffin Center in New Albany rents room in their space for $35 per hour (812) 949-PARK. ☆ Travelling nurse needs Room for 6 weeks. Sort by: Newest. Find the perfect event space for your wedding, corporate event, or party. Old Louisville, Louisville KY. Baxter Avenue, Louisville KY, Currently, median rents in Louisville stand at $777 for a one-bedroom apartment and $977 for a two-bedroom. Downtown Louisville, Louisville KY. I have a two bedroom apartment with a loft in the heart of J-town. KY. 1 bedroom, private bathroom, shared kitchen. Room near: Everything else is taken care of. Deer Park, Louisville KY, Phoenix Hill, Louisville KY, With 50 Apartments for rent in the Valley Station neighborhood of Louisville, ForRent.com can guide you throughout your apartment search. KY, Furnished room with own bathroom in a condo. Old Louisville, Louisville KY, The Clifton Campus in located in the heart of Frankfort Avenue and offers several spaces for rent. If you are . Louisville Let us help plan your corporate event. Official Cheap 1 Bedroom Louisville Apartments for rent from $300 . Cherokee Gardens, Louisville KY. A bedroom that is unfurnished with carpeting and a spacious closet. 904 Beechwood Rd, Woodlawn Park, KY 40207. Find and contact local Party Venues in Louisville, KY with pricing and availability for your party event. West Main, Louisville KY & I work in security and mostly work Monday th... Room near: Rooms for rent in Louisville KY Cats allowed Cheap Children friendly For couples Dogs allowed Ensuite (or own bathroom) For females Furnished LGBT+ or Gay For males With parking Pets allowed Private 40+ years welcome Shared Single Students welcome. Apartment rent in Louisville has decreased by -32.5% in the past year. Churchill Downs, Louisville KY. Louisville The average rent for a studio in Louisville, KY is $850 . Churchill Downs, Louisville KY & Bullitt County. Manor Park Drive, Separate bathrooms, but shared kitchen. View rent, amenities, features and contact Icon leasing office for a tour. Looking for a roommate to share my home. Rent a private room in a spacious, three bedroom, Victorian home, circa 1900, with high ceilings, exposed brick, and decorative fireplaces. The apartment includes a full kitchen, and living room. Seperate bed/bath available for 530(including utilities), Student looking for room/ share apartment, $120/wk furnished room, includes util+wifi, $150/wk furnished room, includes util+wifi, $130/wk furnished room, includes util+wifi, Need a Room for a Female and a Large dog ASAP. My name is Chad, and looking to rent out the upstairs bedroom in my home starting January 1, 2021. Washer Dryer - Rooms for rent. (I don’t want someone who constantly stays in their... Room near: I'm seeking to share my newly purchased completely refurbished 1BR 1B Condo unit with a female who is compatible, clean, responsible, and trustworthy.... Room near: Rent Trends. KY. Hello! East Main, Louisville KY, Valley Station, Valley Station KY. Valley Station area. 2 main bus routes. Louisville Masonic Home KY, My lease goes through February 2021 but looking to extend through June or mov... Rock Cliff Court, The private room and shared bathroom is well taken care of and kept clean. last week Louisville, KY Rooms for Rent Offered Rent is either $250 a month, or $50 per week, whichever is easier for you.1. I have two rooms available. Each roommate has their own bedroom... South Floyd Street, Zurich MT, Radersburg MT, It huge nice in it in the old Louisville area. Find apartments for rent in Louisville, KY courtesy of RentLinx.com. Limerick, Louisville KY. 1 BR apartment with a private full bath. West Buechel KY, As of September 12, 2020 there are 1193 rooms available for rent in Iroquois Park, Louisville, KY. What are the most popular neighborhoods in Louisville ? Boarding Rooms For Rent in Louisville on YP.com. Room near: Craigslist Search, Craigslist is … We found 2390 Apartments for rent in Louisville, KY. ForRent.com provides you with the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can find your perfect home. Downtown Louisville, Louisville KY. Louisville rents decline sharply over the past month. 237 results. KY; Louisville; Find Apartments for Rent in Louisville, Kentucky. Louisville Nature Center has a party room rental, call (502) 458-1328 for inquiries Searching Rooms for Rent in the Louisville area is easy on HotPads by filtering for the "Rooms for rent" rental type under the "All filters" tab, and look for the 'Bed' icons on the map. Verified. Sort By: Best Match. KY, Unfurnished room with own bathroom in an apartment. normal guy looking to rent room from someone similar. KY, Furnished room with ensuite in an apartment. KY. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Boarding Houses in Louisville, KY. Louisville KY Houses For Rent. Hogeland MT & Portland, Louisville KY, Elizabeth IN, Craigslist has listings for rooms & shares in the Louisville, KY area. Greetings, West Main, Louisville KY & Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Klondike, Louisville KY, Rooms for Rent in Shepherdsville, KY: Roommate wanted to share One in Louisville, Roommate wanted to share Two in Louisville, Roommate wanted to share Three in Louisville, 150 Room for rent 3119 in Louisville. Limerick, Louisville KY, Room in Renovated Rowhome w/ Private Bath, All Utilities Inc, Seeking house share and/or Roomate situation, Sublease @ The Retreat- 2 free months of Rent. 3 Bedroom 2 Bath apt, Seeking a Roommate to share large luxury condo, Near UofL Take over lease (2 Months Free), $300 ✓Room comes with Internet TV with NETFLIX✓, Seeking roommate in St. Matthews house - Room for Rent, Small Bdrm in nice house near St Matthews/Hurstbourne/J'town - $400, Need a place for me and my lil teacup chihuahua, Female get Free Rent in exchange for help with house, Beautiful modern room with bath near Downtown, $300////Roommate wanted for master bedroom in row house, Fully Furnished Room w/ all utilities included, Furnished bedroom with private Bathroom near 901 W Jefferson St. Beautiful,New,Cozy,Clean Rm Share Designed to Help w/Stability&Goals! Craigslist - Rooms for Rent in Jeffersonville, IN: Modern Renovated Room Share in in Louisville, 750 The Marshall at Louisville in Louisville, Big bedroom available Louisville in Louisville, Old Lou Victorian in Louisville, Seeking Roommate 3BR2 5 Bath in Louisville. Irish Hill, Louisville KY, Very quiet area mostly elderly. Soutland Park, Louisville KY, 9x12 furnished room includes sofa bed, microwave and mini-fridge, TV/ROKU. As of November 26, 2020 there are 1433 rooms available for rent in Louisville, KY. What is the average rent for a studio in Louisville, KY ? I`m a caretaker renting a room for 550 monthly deposit 150 this includes three meals a day room with a door and bed and tv no cable but WiFi Must supply your own hygiene products. Same in non-refundable deposit which covers damages, move-out... Room near: Shively KY & https://www.roomdock.com/rooms-for-rent-in-louisville-ky-us December 2020... Room near: Preview floor plans, view amenities, and compare rentals to find your perfect place. Come live at the Province in a 3 bedroom apartment, one mile from UofL's campus. Furnished Louisville Area apartments for rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals. Louisville Come and rent this bedroom i'm renting! Louisville Also has a covered balcony. California, Louisville KY, It's the closest one on campus to the actual school. $465 4br - (Louisville, KY (St. Matthew's)) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Rooms for Rent in Louisville, KY: Fully Furnished Awesome Room For, Two bedroomprivate bathshared kitchen ELIZABETHTOWN, Nice clean room for rent, UofL Student Housing Louisville. KY. University, Louisville KY, The upstairs is a room attached to your own living area and bathroom. KY. View photos, descriptions and more! Turner MT, Includes Electric, water, trash, and wifi. Gardiner Lane, Louisville KY, KY. References required. Nice subdivision in quiet neighborhood. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Cheap 1 Bedroom apartments in Louisville, KY. KY. Room is private with a walk-in closet, shared main bathroom but I mainly use the half-bath in my room; within walking distance of Walmart/Kroger/Targe... Room near: For no rent at all. The most popular neighborhood in Louisville is Old Louisville where we have 106 listings. Claremont Avenue, You will have full run of the apartment, wifi, safety, comfort, food, toiletries... all that comes with having your own apartment. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Boarding Houses in Louisville, KY. Find Louisville apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia. Currently there are 9 rooms for rent in Louisville How to find rooms for rent in Louisville, KY? 830+ Sqft. Some smaller city libraries allow use of their meeting rooms, i.e. KY. You will have your own private room and bathroom. Renting a 15x20 studio room with private entrance for $700 monthly. Louisville Bardstown Road, Louisville KY,