Shop … Will definitely recommend. Already purchased your product? Sony DVP-SR510H Manuals & User Guides. it is working at this time so must be a tough little thing. This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. Send me an email when my question is answered. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Sony - DVD Player with HD Upconversion - Black Model: DVPSR510H SKU: 4790739 Specs indicate A/V cable included, but no mention of power cord. We would like to know more about the issue and help you out. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Then it’ll shut off in the middle of watching something!! The remote control is basically the same like in the old model but the HMDI port makes a world of difference if you have a 2020 tv model. No items to compare. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Vincent, Hi, KristyJJ! Very surprised Walmart would ship such a damaged box. It gives you 1080p resolution on an HDTV when you add an HDMI cable. 98 $8.98 $8.98 FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Model Number: Upgrade your entertainment center with this Sony 1080p Upscaling HDMI DVD Player - DVP-SR510H. $189.05. Turn it on to experience near-HD picture quality and solid sound in a compact design. $7.99 $ 7. $14.99. Like the feature with the apps. Article ID : 00030376 / Last Modified : 02/03/2020. Sony DVP-SR510H DVD player: Design and build. Oh but that’s not all... The Sony BDP-N460's attractive mix of Blu-ray performance, relatively low price, and streaming media options--including Netflix--make it a solid midrange … I have used only Sony dvd players for the last 15 years. to see all the coverage offered for each product. March 8 Sony: Please fax us your receipt. HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear, Sony BDPS5200 3D Blu-ray Player with WiFi, Digital audio output (coaxial) ( RCA phono ) - rear ??? I was wrong. Digital audio output (coaxial) ( RCA phono ) - rear ?????? 99. Make sure your TV has the recent system software installed. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Sony DVP-SR510H Reference Manual (13 pages) DVD Players & Recorders: CD/DVD Player. YES BUT I WAS NOT IMPRESSED WITH THIS CHEAPIE MODEL AND RETURNED IT. What type do I need. It seems these particular player might not be able to switch region codes, but I thought I would ask. Free shipping . Sony Social Support, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. suppliers and others provide what you see here, C $52.33 + shipping . Applicable Products and Categories of This Article. I know it seems obvious, but the Samsung model I compared it to specified power cord (although didn't specify A/V cord). I am in no way a tech savvy person! To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. I collect movies, most of them still on dvd format. New Replaced Remote Control RMT-D197A RMTD197A Compatible for Sony DVD Player DVP-SR510H DVP-SR320 DVP-SR405P DVP-SR510H DVP-SR201P DVP-SR210P. Manufacturers, Very surprised they would pack such a damaged box at the warehouse may think twice about online and Walmart. dts® Output : Yes $199.00. Nope. No HDMI Cable. My dvd player will literally take upwards of 20 tries to even get into Netflix to watch anything. ( 0 Answers ) Sony Support DVP-SR510H. Sony calls: they want me to pay $30 labor so they can send me a refurbished unit! Use it to listen to your favorite CDs or tracks from your MP3 player. I am attempting to change the region codes on it to play a DVD. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. My movies look great! and we have not verified it. Sort: Clear All. A country must be selected to view content in this article. Me: faxed receipt to Sony. Get it as soon as Thu, Oct 15. Whatever you do, save yourself the hassle and don’t purchase this product!!! 656 product ratings - Sony DVD PLAYER DVP-SR510H DVPSR510H Upscaling HDMI 1080p with Remote Control $34.99 Trending at $43.00 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days.