Sony MDREX15LP Stereo In-Ear Earphones Earbuds Dynamic Lightweight Multi Colors. There was a problem completing your request. MDREX15LP/B. Unfortunately what I received was less in line with those reviews, and more in line with what one would expect from a pair of $12 earbuds (maybe worse). The headphones have 9mm drivers with Neodymium magnets, and include 3 pairs of silicone ear buds … I'd recommend them for someone who wants an affordable set of headphones. Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2018. Customer Questions Technical Details. I did my research and found that these were supposed to deliver great sound at a bargain price. One of the earbuds stopped producing sound within the first week of use. A newer version of your browser may be available. 1 Actual colour and dimension may differ from the screen image. Sony MDR-EX15LP-BLACK In-Ear Headphones with Tangle Free Cord and 3 Pairs of Silicone Ear Buds Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud Headphones/Headset with Mic for Phone Call, Black … Non-metric weights and measures are approximate and may vary. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Received in a damaged packaging and product seal was open. Read helpful reviews from our customers. safe to use during exercise, Excellent Immersive Enjoyment Music World! I expect these to last a while provided my kid doesn't get his little hands on them. The silicone earbuds are very comfy to the ears and you can choose between the small, medium and large earbuds size. Sony MDREX15LP … Spend a lot of money by buying it but didn't get the satisfaction of using it at all! Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2018. 1 This product is also known as MDR-EX15AP, MDR-EX15LP, MDREX15AP/BCE, MDREX15AP/WCE, MDREX15LP/BCE, MDREX15LP/WCE; 2 Actual colour and dimension may differ from the screen … these earbuds allow you to lay on your side and not poke your ear in. Quality as of a cheap 200 rs product. Item … Even MI Basics are much better than this. Lightweight in-ear headphones with a 9mm, 8Hz–22kHz driver, silicone earbuds, choice of colours First one was about a month after, so I thought it was maybe a dud or user error, the next pair also lasted about a month before the earbud shorted, and my last purchase was a matter of 3 days before it shorted. Details about Sony MDREX15LP Stereo In-Ear Earphones Earbuds Dynamic Lightweight Multi Colors. I wear them all night every night as earplugs and if there is still too much noise I can put on some sleep music. User rating, 4.3 out of 5 stars with 4171 reviews. Hi Amazon Customer, The frequency response of the unit is 8 - 22,000 Hz. never heard of your phone but those headsets for the universal...are all universal...if it…. Q: y-type Cord & Slider Prevents Tangles. Poor sound quality. Sony is committed not only to offering products, services and content that deliver exciting experiences but also to working towards our goal of a zero environmental footprint throughout our business activities. Facebook; ... secure-fitting silicone earbuds. Only downfalls for me is that there's no volume... My husband and I have these and we're using them every day since purchased in February 2020 when paid £6.99. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. SONY MDR-EX15LP IN EAR STEREO EARPHONES HEADPHONES IPOD MP3 BLUE EARBUDS EX15. 11 product ratings. Amazon.in: Buy Sony MDR-EX155AP Wired in-Ear Headphones with Tangle Free Cable, 3.5mm Jack, Headset with Mic for Phone Calls and 1 Year Warranty - (Black) online at low price in India on Amazon.in. The sound quality is good but with the low build quality and continual iPhone voice commands its difficult to see these lasting more than 6months to a year. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Unfortunately not quickly enough to return for refund, so it's just throwing away money. MDR-EX15AP. So instead I ordered the cheaper version without the microphone. $20.03 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Thailand. Comfortable, secure-fitting silicone earbuds, 0.35 in neodymium drivers for powerful, balanced sound, Looking for help? Sony Earbuds with Microphone, in-Ear Headphones and Volume Control, Built-in Mic Earphones for Smartphone Tablet Laptop 3.5mm Audio Plug Devices, Black (MDREX155AP/B) 4.2 out of 5 stars 362. WF-SP800N wireless noise-canceling sport earbuds with IP55 water and dust resistance and up to 18hrs of battery life with charging case. Previous Sony earbuds … To get the full experience on Sony.com, please change your settings to allow JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2016. amazing. These are SO noise cancelling, it can help mute my entire classes voices to mumbling, they are FANTASTIC quality. 85. I have tried many different sets of earbuds and what I found was that those other sets were just good at best. IPX8 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds with 150hrs Playtime for Sport, Running, Gym. Q: I did my research and found that these were supposed to deliver great sound at a bargain price. HD hybrid driver system. Only downfalls for me is that there's no volume control, the only button it has is just fo skipping between songs. Sony MDR Ex15lp - Earphones. These headphones used to be my favorite. IER-Z1R. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Sony MDR-EX15LP-BLACK In-Ear Headphones with Tangle Free Cord and 3 Pairs of Silicone Ear Buds … 13. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 7, 2016, Low quality, thin wires. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. Please try again later. Yes, it works with any phone and the mic will work also. Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Neckband Headphones. No matter what your workout style is, Bose Sport Earbuds will take you to the finish line. I am on my second pair of these - NOT because the original pair didn't hold up to normal wear and tear, but because my toddler son yanked one of the earbuds while holding the wire which caused the wire to get frayed. Product description Sony mdr-ex15lpb Black in ear headphones Mdrex15 comfortable, secure-fitting silicone earbuds lightweight for ultimate music mobility choice of colors to suit your style 9mm … Black. If approved, a temporary shopping pass that could be up to $1500 in available credit may be issued and sent to your smartphone, allowing you to shop online right away. they work great and are... amazing. We are sorry. Both are total junk. Sony news in your inbox. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This item: Sony MDR-EX15LP-BLACK In-Ear Headphones with Tangle Free Cord and 3 Pairs of Silicone Ear Buds $11.00 Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter $7.99 Sony MDREX15AP … Q: Looks like it's time to find a new headphone brand, Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2018. I ordered these to replace another pair of Sony earbuds, same model except my current ones have the optional microphone which I never used. Starting at. The button allows you to start/stop music... Low build quality headphones, if they didn't say Sony i'd assume they were the sort of headphones form a market or poundstore. Comfortable, secure-fitting silicone earbuds. Are they for android or apple. 1 users rated this 4 out … Q: We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Thanks. Sony, EXTRA BASS and its logos are trademarks of Sony Corporation. The best of what Sony has to offer on iOS or Android. Push Ultra True Wireless Earbuds are sweat, dust, and waterproof for longer adventures. Not recommended for anyone with an Apple product. After reading multiple other reviews, I see now that is a recurring issue. Lightweight listening. Low build quality headphones, if they didn't say Sony i'd assume they were the sort of headphones form a market or poundstore. These headphones used to be my favorite. A: Please contactCustomer Support, CareersContact UsCompany InfoVoluntary Recall, SEL TERMS AND CONDITIONSSEL PRIVACY POLICYCA PRIVACY NOTICEDO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION. Sony … Overview. Brand Sony Manufacturer Sony Corporation, Sony Corporation, 1-7-1, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-0075, Japan Model MDREX15LP… Broke quickly. Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2017. Share - Sony MDR Ex15lp - Earphones. It also had a button on it that you can use to answer and end calls and also stop, play, pause and skip music.They last a very long time if you take care of it well. I ordered two pair, one for my phone and one for my work laptop. Does this headset work with Asus Zenfone 5 in terms of calls? I've always been happy with Sony products, but these earbuds, both pair, came defective and sound worse than earbuds from the dollar store! Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Sony MDREX155AP in-Ear Earbud Headphones/Headset with mic for Phone Call, Red (MDR-EX155AP/R), Panasonic ErgoFit Earbud Headphones with Microphone and Call Controller Compatible with IPhone, Android and Blackberry - RP-TCM125-KA - In-Ear (Matte Black), Earbuds, Vogek Tangle-Free Flat Cord Ergonomic in-Ear Headphones with Dynamic Crystal Clear Sound, Earphones with S/M/L Eartips Compatible with Samsung, Android Phone and More-Yellow, 233621 Wave. $17.00. Hi Amazon Customer, It is designed for both Android and IOS. A: Learn more about Sony and the environment. These are SO noise cancelling, it can help mute my entire classes voices to mumbling, they are... Best earphones i've ever bought! Sony MDR-EX15LP/V Earphones Stereo Headphone MDREX15LP Violet /GENUINE. 5 IPX SWEATPROOF There was a problem adding this item to Cart. I opted to get the same exact pair as I had before because they look good and sound great, and are super affordable. they work great and are very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. Be among the first to get the latest All Mobile, Tablets & Smart Devices products. 85 customer reviews) Lightweight in-ear headphones with a 0.35", 8 Hz–22 kHz driver, silicone earbuds, choice of colors. The package will clearly state on the back... A: However the quality has definitely gone downhill. Looks like Cloudtail sent a used product. You may refer to the link bel…. About Product: Surely doesn't deserve this price tag. UGREEN HiTune True Wireless Earbuds, 27h ultra-long playtime, and lossless sound quality. We recommend downloading and installing the latest version of one of the following browsers: Our site is not optimized for your current browser. Lightweight for ultimate music mobility. ... MDREX15LP/B SKU: 4788009. Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2019. I ordered these to replace another pair of Sony earbuds, same model except my current ones have the optional microphone which I never used. It's a captivating monitors earphone and well-performannced companion for you at stage or show.Worth every penny! CCA C10 Hybrid drivers IEM headset,premium sound quality with enhanced bass,clean and articulate mids,sparkly treble. MDR-EX15LP / 15AP In-ear Headphones. It looks like JavaScript is disabled in your browser. Doesn't last, until it's quick demise OK sound. (. Reviews. Lot of noise. Enjoy high-resolution treble and midrange with powerful bass produced from Sony MDR-EX15LP's 400 kJ/m3 high power neodymium magnets. However the quality has definitely gone downhill. Lightweight for ultimate music mobility. I was incredibly excited about this purchase going into it. I wear them all night every night as earplugs and if there is still too much noise I can put on some sleep music. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Price Match Guarantee. ©2020 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Something that would happen to any pair! The earbuds are small to medium size so it should be a perfect fit. C $8.99 + C $17.62 shipping . No base at all. © 2014 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. From the moment they went into both devices they were nothing but crackling and cutting in and out. Shop Sony EX Series Earbud Headphones White at Best Buy. ENC Noise Cancelling plus dual mics for high clarity communication both in games and calls, with tap control system, one-step pairing and in-ear detection. Please try again later. Please try again. See details - Sony MDR-EX15LP … ; 3 This product is also known as MDR-EX14AP, MDR-EX15AP, MDR-EX15LP, MDREX14APBC … Choice of colours to suit your style ... 2 This product is also known as MDR-EX15AP, MDR-EX15LP, MDREX15AP/B, MDREX15AP/L, MDREX15AP/P, MDREX15AP/W, MDREX15LP/B, MDREX15LP… Please use a different way to share. for Standard model. Unfortunately not quickly enough to return for refund, so it's just throwing away money. 15 Hrs Playtime, Stable, Reliable, Fast Pairing, Bluetooth 5.0, Calling Noise Reduction, IPX5 Waterproof & Skin-Friendly (Gray), Wireless Earbuds, Koupe Ice Drop True Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 HiFi Sound in Ear Stereo Earphone Easy Pairing Smart Touch IPX5 Sweatproof Workout Headphone with Portable Charging Case White, Arsiperd Waterproof Wireless Earbuds, Bluethooth Wireless Headphones with Charging Case Immersive Sounds Touch Control 35H Playtime Sport Mini Earphones Mic LCD Digital Display for iPhone/Android, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Sony MDREX15LP In-Ear Earbud Headphones, Violet. These are my preferred headphones due to their noise cancellation, fantastic anti-sound bleed, and low price. 9 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 9. Sony MDR-EX15LP In-Ear Headphone Information Colour:Black. Shop Featured Online Retailer. Better to get higher quality headphone with a longer lifespan. what is the frequency response on these? Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2016, I opted to get the same exact pair as I had before because they look good and sound great. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Broke quickly. My husband and I have these and we're using them every day since purchased in February 2020 when paid £6.99. Though the sound quality is good and the microphone is awesome. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Sony - EX Series Earbud Headphones - Blue. When I set my equalizer to have a heavier bass sound, these headphones provide pretty good bass. The silicone earbuds are very comfy to the ears and you can choose between the small, medium and large earbuds size. Price unavailable. Amazon has encountered an error. Sony MDR-EX15LPP Pink in Ear Headphones MDREX15. Refined-phase … 5. SONY MDR-EX15LP IN EAR STEREO EARPHONES HEADPHONES IPOD MP3 EARBUDS EX15. Buy this product as Renewed and save $4.01 off the current New price. MDR-EX15LP / 15AP 27/10/2020 by Jojo They are loud and the mic is great. Though the sound quality is good and the microphone is awesome. Really i'm disappointed by the lasting of this headphone. Sony MDR-EX15LP-BLACK In-Ear Headphones with Tangle Free Cord and 3 Pairs of Silicone Ear Buds Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector - White Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud … Sound nothing special, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 17, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 6, 2020. 1 This product is also known as MDR-EX15AP, MDR-EX15LP, MDREX15APB.CE7, MDREX15APLI.CE7, MDREX15APPI.CE7, MDREX15APV.CE7, MDREX15APW.CE7, MDREX15LPB.AE, … In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The wire is very thin and prone to tangling, could break if left in a bag with heavy objects or keys etc. cheap, sounds great and are small enough to sleep with. Check out Sony … (AUD inc. GST) Buy. Those were the longest-lasting (the pair I bought for $13 in May 2016 finally broke in February 2018), most comfortable, best sound quality earbuds I've ever had, so I... My all-time favorite earbuds are the Sony MDR EX37B, which are apparently not being manufactured anymore. You will have to adjust the volu…. Sony and the Sony logo are trademarks of Sony. 1MORE True Wireless Saving - Push Your Remote Work Experience to the limits with Truly Wireless Earbuds. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The last 3 pairs I have bought have all had the left earbud short out shortly after purchasing. IER-Z1R Signature Series In-ear Headphones. Our site is not optimized for your current browser. Like the mic? item 3 Sony MDREX15LP MDR-EX15LP In-Ear Earbuds Lightweight Earphones Headphones Purple 3 - Sony MDREX15LP MDR-EX15LP In-Ear Earbuds Lightweight Earphones Headphones Purple … Those were the longest-lasting (the pair I bought for $13 in May 2016 finally broke in February 2018), most comfortable, best sound quality earbuds I've ever had, so I am highly disappointed that they are no longer being made. I've been cautious about this and am confident that there is no sound bleed interfering with my calls. This Is a quick short review of sony MDR EX 15 LP sets of earphones. MDR-EX15LP / 15AP In-ear Headphones. OPEN BOX Sony MDR-EX15LP In-Ear Headphones - Black. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. C $15.99 + C $13.21 shipping . Best earphones i've ever bought! Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. These Sony MDREX15LP Fashion Color EX Series Earbuds Are the best. A: ~Ralph. This product is also known as MDR-EX15AP, MDR-EX15LP, MDREX15AP/B, MDREX15AP/L, MDREX15AP/P, MDREX15AP/V, MDREX15AP/W, MDREX15LP/B, MDREX15LP/L, MDREX15LP/P, MDREX15LP/V, MDREX15LP/W. Error posting question. Search for answers. I use these at work almost every day to block out the noisy environment (I work at a call center) which helps a lot to reduce stress; even if I am on the phone, there is absolutely no sound bleed, so it doesn't disturb my coworkers nor the person I'm on the phone with. ... MDR-EX15LP, MDREX15AP/B, MDREX15AP/L, MDREX15AP/P, MDREX15AP/V, MDREX15AP/W, MDREX15LP/B, MDREX15LP/L, MDREX15LP/P, MDREX15LP/V, MDREX15LP/W; 3 ©2020 Sony … Comes with cord slider to prevent cord from tangling. Something that would happen to any pair! I was incredibly excited about this purchase going into it. Great headphones and very reasonably priced. I am on my second pair of these - NOT because the original pair didn't hold up to normal wear and tear, but because my toddler son yanked one of the earbuds while holding the wire which caused the wire to get frayed. Tempted to buy more and keep them in a safe place so when thd finalky break I have spare pairs! The wire is very thin and prone to tangling, could break if left in a bag with heavy objects or keys etc. MSRP Click for details. Have a question? Reviews; Related; Support; Specifications. The button allows you to start/stop music but the sensitivity also means that it triggers voice commands on iPhones if you move the wire. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Sony MDREX15LP Fashion Color EX Series Earbuds (Violet). With microphone. Get ready to beat your personal best, again and again. Damaged Product Seal. These are my preferred headphones due to their noise cancellation, fantastic anti-sound bleed, and low price. So instead I ordered the cheaper version without the microphone. Price unavailable. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2020. The black MDR-EX15LP In-Ear Headphones from Sony allow you to play back music from your portable device. 1 This product is also known as MDR-EX15AP, MDR-EX15LP, MDREX15AP/BCE, MDREX15AP/VCE, MDREX15AP/WCE, MDREX15APLICE, MDREX15APPICE, MDREX15LP/BCE, MDREX15LP/VCE, MDREX15LP… Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.