$89.00. Thanks. }if ( quads_screen_width >= 768 && quads_screen_width < 1024 ) {document.write(''); Let me know the purchase price and time. If so how much? Description SMCG10STGL: G10 Scales for Spyderco Smock - Toxic Green Lines Smock Knives Customize your Spyderco Smock with colorful G10 scales from the designer of the knife himself, Kevin Smock! The first owner installed some natural micarta scales from RC Bladeworks and a Lynch Clip, and also removed the second detent. The goal of the Spyderco Smock was to take the functionality of my SK23 compression lock and mix in some Spyderco DNA to produce an excellent affordable EDC knife. Thanks. I would love a set of these scales, if you are still making them. KNIFECENTER CYBER WEEK EVENT | OUR BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! Spyderco Gayle Bradley Folder 2 custom scales (v.2) September 2, 2019. Customize your Spyderco Smock with colorful G10 scales from the designer of the knife himself, Kevin Smock! You Save = The amount of money you save buying from KnifeCenter compared to the manufacturer's suggested retail price. Interested in purchasing these scales for spyderco smock. Please let me know. The Spyderco Smock is a sleek and svelte design from knife maker Kevin Smock, executed as a premium gentleman’s style knife. Id like a price on these. All fields are required. Putman Blade Scales Spyderco Smock Grooved Red G10 Scales . Can I have more information please? 5201 Lad Land Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 - 800.338.6799 (Phone Orders Welcome). How long does it take? Only 1 left! I would like to order a set of these scales please. These RC BladeWorks Maroon Linen Micarta Scales are milled precisely for replacement of the factory carbon fiber G10 laminate scales of the popular Spyderco Smock Knife. Just announced Spyderco Smock!!! I like the look of the smooth g10, but I need more grip to comfortably operate the bbl with my small hands. Out of Stock . Due to this manufacturer's corporate policy, we are unable to ship this product internationally. Please note: linen micarta scale color will naturally vary (some darker, some lighter), which is part of the uniqueness of the material. Knife available here. Looking for Smock scales. Please let me know how much they are and lead time. how much and whats the lead time? I would like to get a set of these (Spyderco Smock) in black. Thanks, Hi i would like to purchase similar scales for the smock or PM2, if not available id like to know when they will/could be. Or, rather, G10 composite carbon fiber handle scales. (Smock) What is your ordering price. They give you the feeling and look of a custom Smock knife with a hint of Spyderco poking through. By using our website you consent to our Cookie Policy. Delivery times are not guaranteed. SOLD OUT. In so many colors you are able to customize your knife in your own way! Brass Backspacer for Spyderco Shaman - Antique Stonewash. Thank you. Thank you. Also interested in a set of these scales. Copyright © suingab.com All rights reserved. This website uses cookies to improve user experience. Please provide information about your location to estimate the shipping cost. Please email me with all colors/styles available and prices. Flytanium makes replacement scales and other accessories to help enhance your everyday carry. Stand out in a crowd with a new set of scales from Flytanium. This is a dream come true. These precision milled scales are a perfect fit to replace the standard carbon fiber scales. FAST 'N FREE. Allen Putman Blue Grooved G10 Scales for Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Knife. Hi, I’m interested in getting a set of these scales in orange G10. Thanks for your response in advance. Hello. Make your Smock distinctly yours with them. ZT0801 olive-drab G10 Anso-style scale. Once payment is made in full, we will immediately ship your item. Spyderco Smock Carbon Fiber Scales/Handles VotixEDC. SOLD OUT. I don’t see how to do that. Quick View. Special Price = The temporary or permanent special KnifeCenter price. Its CPM-S30V wharncliffe-style blade measures 3.375" long with a 2.875" cutting edge, keeping it long enough for EDC work. I would like to get a set of these scales. Sweet scales. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if ( quads_screen_width >= 1140 ) {document.write(''); $249.88. Sign Up to the KnifeCenter Newsletter for exclusive offers! SOLD OUT. Knife not included. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); $79.00. Our website uses cookies to improve your experience. Spyderco Smock OD Green Linen Micarta Custom Scales … hi Thank you. 5. 2-56 Grade 5 Titainum Clip Screws. White micarta and dlc blade or a crazy color/pattern g10, etc. do you have a website? Copper Backspacer for Spyderco Shaman - Antique Stonewash. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); COV19 shipping update: From March 2020 shipping time is longer. Price $69.00. Titanium Scales for Spyderco Smock - Stonewash. “Ruined” a brand new Spyderco Smock July 29, 2020 July 29, 2020 Brother Matthaeus 0 Comments 30v, ... Oh and keep an eye out for reviews on the 20cv and 30v Smocks as well as the Reylight scales! Harv. Knife not included, use the hardware from your smock to assemble. 00 Watch. Looking forward to your reply on availability, ordering procedures and method of payment. Black, copper or carbon fiber preferred. FAST 'N FREE. What would the cost of these be? This color green or darker would be great. This version has been upgraded with Red Grooved G10 Putman Custom Scales installed. Favorite Add to Every Day Carry, Custom Handmade Knife Scales, SPYDERCO, PM 2, PARA 3, Dragonfly, Police, Native 5, Boker Nano, Emerson cqc 7bw & Roadhouse. Spyderco Paramilitarty 2 Canvas/Linen Scale Set. Brass Scales for Spyderco Smock - Stonewash. I’d like a set of these but have a left hand carry option as well as the right carry option. Please contact me in regards to placing an order. Im located in Ontario Canada. Do you do plain smooth green canvas micarta for the smock? Spyderco Smock Premium Flipper Knife with 3.45" CPM S30V Steel Hollow-Ground Blade and Textured Carbon Fiber G-10 Handle - PlainEdge - C240CFP. 5 /5. Spyderco, Inc. 820 Spyderco Way Golden, CO 80403-8053. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Titanium Ball Cage Lock for Spyderco Manix 2 Knife. $40 shipped. Quick View. Regular price $ 59.99 Sale price $ 59.99 Sale. From … Are there other colors as well? $129.00. It is paired with a skeletonized handle featuring full stainless steel liners, textured carbon fiber/G10 laminate scales, lightweight, open-backed construction, and a right-side, tip-up pocket clip. Two-inches of flat ground CTS BD1N blade urbanely outfitted with black G-10 handle scales and Michael Walker LinerLock®. We will notify you if your order seems like it will take longer than 2 weeks to ship. List of color options for micarta would be great. Larry. Spyderco Smock. Quick view. We can't wait for you to get these in your hands, the quality and finish is top tier! How much do these scales cost and what is the turn around time? Unused and in new condition. How to order? very interested Thanks. How much do these run?? $216.99 $ 216. Model # PBS-011 . Putman Spyderco Smock Scales - Black G-10 - Holes. These are made from G10 and precisely milled to fit perfectly on your Spyderco Smock Knife. Gold Bronze Scale & Pivot Screw for Spyderco Manix 2 G10 Handle Paramilitary 2 screw4you. We now offer 60-day payment plans on most knives over $349. If you can`t wait, please do not order. Would like to purchase a pair of these scales once available. 4.5 out of 5 stars (488) 488 reviews $ 16.99 FREE shipping Favorite ... Scales for Spyderco smock in shreadded carbon Nickabrack. $80 shipped. 17-32 of 129 results for "spyderco scales" Price and other details may vary based on size and color. $50 shipped. These precision milled scales are a perfect fit to replace the standard carbon fiber scales. price shipped to sweden? }if ( quads_screen_width >= 1024 && quads_screen_width < 1140 ) {document.write(''); We regret any inconvenience. ... Allen Putman Jade Grooved G-10 Scales for Spyderco Smock Knife Right Hand. Spyderco Smock "Camo" Canvas Micarta Custom Scales Out of stock. Regular price Sold out Sale price $ 139.99 Sale. Made in the USA. Spyderco Stretch 2 custom scales (v.1) }. 99. Spyderco Smock Premium Flipper Knife with 3.45" CPM S30V Steel Hollow-Ground Blade and Textured Carbon Fiber G-10 Handle - PlainEdge - C240CFP 4.5 out of 5 stars 19 $175.00 $ 175 . I’m on the list for the wood ones. 5 product ratings - SPYDERCO Lil' Native 2.5" CPM S30V Plain Blade Black G10 Handle Scales C230GP Description SMCG10SBKH: G10 Scales for Spyderco Smock - Black Holes Smock Knives Customize your Spyderco Smock with colorful G10 scales from the designer of the knife himself, Kevin Smock! looking for Smock scales with color and material options and cost for each. What is the cost for the micarta scales? Very interested in purchasing a set of these! Scales have been carried and used and do have some marks on them but they’re still in great condition. They’re beautiful. Spyderco Smock Brown Canvas Micarta Custom Scales. $79.00. © 1995-2020 by Howard Korn and KnifeCenter Inc. All rights reserved. Thanks. Smock's SK23s have all kinds of cool scales - love 'em. I am interested in buying these scales for my smock. $75.99. Unused and in new condition. See a knife you really want, but can’t shell out the cash all at once? Spyderco Paramilitary 3 Carbon Fiber Scales. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Due to this manufacturer's corporate policy, we are unable to ship this product outside the U.S. and Canada. Thanks for understanding! Smock Knives OD Green G10 Scales with Lines Spyderco Smock (Knife Not Included) $85.00. These precision milled scales are a perfect fit to replace the standard carbon fiber scales. SOLD OUT. Model # PBS-010 . I am the third owner of this knife. var quads_screen_width = document.body.clientWidth; We regret any inconvenience. Your email address and location will not be published. 4.7 out of 5 stars 61. I am very honored to design a collaboration with Spyderco. }if ( quads_screen_width >= 1024 && quads_screen_width < 1140 ) {document.write(''); Opens external website in a new window. Using only the best materials and most advanced machining processes, Flytanium has set out to design and manufacture the absolute best products. $79.99. Spyderco Endura 4 custom scales (v.21) ... Spyderco Para3 custom G10 scales (v.12) July 26, 2018. This product is not available in your area. Up for sale is a pair of Gray G10 scales for the Spyderco Smock. How much do they cost and what is the turn around time? Are there plans for a G10 option? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Spyderco Smock custom scales (v.1) September 2, 2019. Had it on the knife for a while before deciding to go back to the vanilla titanium scale. Hello im looking to purchase scales similar to these, darker micarta if possible. This set of Smock scales are made of orange G-10 with holes. 18 watching. Let me know 🙂. Hi I would like to purchase these scales for the Spyderco smock. To take advantage, follow the steps below: Subscribe Today: Exclusive Specials, Free Stuff with Every Order, Early Access to New Items! Written by Kenneth Hungerford on Apr 18th 2020 Great knife all round, fun fidget factor, excellent steel, easy to hold/use, 4 stars because of pocket clip, could/should have been deep carry. Like this scales. (KNIFE IS FOR DEMONSTRATION ONLY AND NOT INCLUDED IN SALE, SCALES/KNIFE HANDLES ONLY. Interested in these green micarta scales for the Smock could you please respond with specifics regarding costs and turn time? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Out of Stock . SOLD OUT. In some cases it may take 1 or even 2 months from Europe to the US. $39.00. Check out these custom G10 scales from the awesome designer himself! Subscribe to our Newsletter for exclusive offers! if ( quads_screen_width >= 1140 ) {document.write(''); and would like to know cost. Phone: 303-279-8383 Toll-Free: 800-525-7770 Fax: 303-278-2229. Great scale. Does the engraving of couple of letters avialable? 4. 2. Stock Spyderco Smock scales. $17.00. }if ( quads_screen_width >= 768 && quads_screen_width < 1024 ) {document.write(''); SOLD OUT. Includes pocket clip holes for tip-up, right-hand carry. Spyderco 20CV Smock (Knife Joy Exclusive) w/ RC Bladeworks Micarta Scales and Lynch Clip: What a mouthful LOL. Shop for Products Featured On Instagram Here, Make sure the knife is marked “Payment Plan Eligible”, The balance will be paid in two subsequent scheduled payments. SOLD OUT. How much? Smock Knives stands by their design with these replacement scales for the Spyderco Smock! I have attached the required information. Yeah I was on the fence about that, too. I would like to know the cost and turn around time on the green micarta scales for the smock please. The handle is shaped and sized ergonomically with full-length skeletonized liners inside for strength without bulk or weight. $54.00. Some items may be hard to get. $17.00. Titanium Scales for Spyderco Shaman -Stonewash. From shop VotixEDC. The blade geometry and hollow grind make it an excellent slicer, while the premium blade steel gives you a strong and rust-resistant … Zenith Trainer Blade for Benchmade 51 - Stonewash. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); }, var quads_screen_width = document.body.clientWidth; I hope we get a sprint with something totally different, though. }if ( quads_screen_width < 768 ) {document.write(''); Includes pocket clip holes for tip-up, right-hand carry. Not sure micarta fits the smock, but I'm gonna try it. In excellent condition. Careers / Employment Opportunities Spyderco Paramilitary 2 S45VN Forest Green G-10 Handles Sprint Run C81GPFGR2. 5 out of 5 stars (26) 26 reviews $ 50.20. The Smock has some notable features such as top-flipper deployment and a button operated Compression Lock mechanism. Could you please let me know about prices and color options. Spyderco Smock Folding EDC Compression Lock, g10 Carbon fiber scales, com s30v steel, awesome Spyderco folder!! I just got a preproduction sample that I was able to share with you and so far this thing is awesome! From shop screw4you. Spyderco Smock in CPM 20CV. Please add this item to your cart and use our checkout for an accurate international shipping cost. Spyderco Smock Ghost Jade G10 Custom Scales. Looking for a set of micarta scales for my smock. }if ( quads_screen_width < 768 ) {document.write(''); Spyderco Smock custom scales (v.2) by suingab posted September 3, 2019 category Custom scales , Micarta , Sculpted , Smock , Spyderco OD green canvas micarta Custom scales for Spyderco Delica 4 (v.25) July 11, 2018. MSRP = The manufacturer's suggested retail price. Another feature found on this fidget friendly flipper is carbon fiber handle scales. Putman Spyderco Smock Scales - Black G-10 - Holes. Interested in scales for the Smock. ZT0640 stock carbon-fiber scales. Watch. ! Please enter your zip code for a shipping estimate. The Spyderco C130G Chicago is just that. Color is ok for me. No international sales, contact me with any questions or for more pictures before buying. Putman Blade Scales Spyderco Smock Grooved Orange G10 Scales . This product is not available in your area. I really wanted the manix 2 micarta to replace the smooth g10 on my KC cruwear manix. Good afternoon. Thanks for looking!

Uses hardware from stock knife. But then I pick up the micarta and it feels so nice, I just can't do it! Opens in a new window. SOLD OUT. )All knife handle scales are Precision CNC milled by RCBW using all high quality USA made materials and are ALL aft I would like to order these scales. Opens external website. Brass Scales for Spyderco Smock - Stonewash. On. Quick View. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Great looking work on the scales. Spyderco Paramilitarty 2 Canvas/Linen Scale Set. Includes pocket clip holes for tip-up, right-hand carry. Spyderco Smock Exclusive G10 scales & CPM-20CV Blade. Come with certificate of authenticity from the maker, Kevin Smock. Carbon Fiber Scales for Spyderco Shaman. Thanks. 3. *Minimum purchase required will be lower with the purchase of Double Points items. Price $69.00. Also what is the turn around time from order to shipping? Is there just one color and what is the price? Hello, interested in purchasing these exact pictured scales for the Spyderco Smock Custom Scale (V.2) attached to this comment block. This is the first collaboration between Smock and Spyderco and it exhibits his "Sci-Fi" style with functional design and Spyderco engineering. I might as well get on this list too. Spyderco Yojimbo 2 C85GPBBK2 S30V Black Plain Edge w/ Custom White G10 scales . Do your Spyderco Smock Ver.2 scales come on in black?