See all 10 - All listings for this product. Over 100 In Stock. Repair your Whirlpool Cabrio Washing Machine for less. If these values are exceeded, make sure that the plugs are connected correctly, examine the continuity between all the contacts of the motor control connector of the washing machine (P10), and the motor rotor position sensor. When I cycle it through to get the diagnostics codes I get a CL. Price Match Guarantee 365-Day Return Policy BBB Rating A+. See Activation of Manual Diagnostic Test Mode, and check the motor and electrical connections by performing the … Shipped with USPS First Class. F51 (F51) Motor RPS Failure: F then 51 flashes when there is a motor rotor position sensor (RPS) failure. Determine the cause of friction. ... RPS (Rotor Position Sensor) at motor stator. Hope this helps! Motor rotor position sensor W10183157 monitors the direction and speed of the spinning rotor and communicates the information to the electronic control board. +1-888-873-3829. • Does basket turn freely? If there is continuity, go to step 11. Fast, same day shipping. F51 Whirlpool/Maytag Cabrio Repair – Rotor Position Sensor. It only makes a hum. Here's the Rotor Position Sensor(RPS) for your model: WPW10178988 Rotor Position Sensor Next, I'd do --->TEST#3 Motor Circuit, in the tech data sheet I posted for you above<--- That will allow you to test all the motor components including the rotor position sensor… This motor rotor position sensor (part number WPW10178988) is for washers. All parts must be changed out at the same time. Can I fix … The Cabrio’s F51 fault code flashes on the washing machine’s display when there is a motor rotor position sensor (RPS) failure. Find Whirlpool Cabrio Washing Machine Replacement Parts at RepairClinic.com. Does the basket turn freely? ... (Motor Rotor Position Sensor) or there is a wiring problem in This will reset the main control board by allowing all the capacitors in the control to drain. Whirlpool WTW6200VW0 Rotor Position Sensor - Genuine OEM. Genuine OEM Part # 4392899 | RC Item # 587671. Kit includes sensor, cover and wire harness, Replaces AP4327312 3407191, 8565188, W10058730, 1394136, AH2180265, EA2180265, PS2180265. See Figures 2 and 4, pages 6-13 and 6-16. Whirlpool Cabrio Electronic Control Board. Whirlpool WPW10178988 Washer Motor Rotor Position Sensor. I guess, the bolt holding the rotor would loosen each time I … 365 day right part guaranteed return policy. If you are seeing F51 error, this kit often will remedy the problem. Check for good contact at the control Board and at the RPS. the F51 means F then 51 flashes when there is a motor rotor position sensor (RPS) failure or lower harness problem. Thank u for your help on this. After that try to run a cycle. Rotor Position Sensor for Whirlpool WTW6200VW0 Washing Machine. If there is no continuity, replace the lower machine harness. Condition is New. Click MORE DETAILS link for specific model coverage. Disconnect the power connector from the stator terminals. Replacement Rotor Position Sensor For OEM WHirlpool Part Number W10178988 & WPW10178988 Replaces : Looking For A Different Part Ask A Tech In Live Chat For The Right Part The control board you need varies by model of the washer so be sure to verify you are ordering the correct board for you model. Although, it wasn't the Sensor. Home > Shop for Parts > W10183157 Rotor Position Sensor. This graphic (Whirlpool Wpw10178988 Rotor Position Sensor – Appliancepartspros pertaining to Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Parts Diagram) previously mentioned will be labelled together with: whirlpool cabrio platinum washer parts diagram, whirlpool cabrio platinum washer parts manual, whirlpool cabrio washer parts diagram, . Whirlpool cabrio washer. Control Unit) or main control, and is monitored by the rotor position sensor located on the stator. The Cabrio's F51 fault code flashes on the washing machine's display when there is a motor rotor position sensor (RPS) failure. Whirlpool W10183157 OEM Rotor Position Sensor Kit, manufactured by Whirlpool.Includes RPS sensor, Bracket, wire harness, motor shield, & instruction sheet. Shorted keypad (also called touch pad). Order W10178988 . Has a F51 error. If that does not work and you continue to get the same error, replace the rotor position sensor,PartSelect Number: PS11749664. 3 Cu. It was the bolt that holds the rotor, it was loose. NOTE: Drain water from tub. I recently replaced my Rotor Position Sensor and now I am once again getting the F51 code and my washer also sounded like it wanted to take off when it got ready to spin, should I check my center bolt to make sure its not loose I did replace the rotor sensor and when I tested it is showing the same code. 11. If there is continuity, go to step 11. Motor rotor position sensor WPW10178988 monitors the direction and speed of the spinning rotor and communicates this information to the electronic control board. The washer makes a faint growling sonud and after 4 minutes the screen goes blank. See Figures 2 and 4, pages 6-13 and 6-16. If not, make sure bottom shipping pack has been removed. If that does not work and you continue to get the same error, replace the rotor position sensor,PartSelect Number: PS11749664. $26.89 . Washer Motor Rotor Position Sensor WPW10178988 parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! Where the F41 the control senses it but thinks it is either shorted to ground or open . Grid is 1 inch square. Whirlpool Cabrio Rotor Position Sensor & Lower Harness Kit. Genuine product manufactured by Whirlpool. Washing Machine Rotor Position Sensor W10183157. So it “appears” the stator is good. The LCD panel on Whirlpool Cabrio washers displays the stages of a cleaning cycle. Chat (offline) Sears Parts Direct. Remove basket and look for foreign object. Apparently, Whirlpool has yet to officially recall these parts, but there is a new board that has a reduced or no sensitivity to the rotor sensor and thus the problem should be corrected. Sometimes disconnecting and reconnecting the RPS plug connection several times will clean off corrosion that may be affecting the contacts. 1) the rotor sensor itself ($43) and 2) the control board ($197). My Cabrio washer WTW5810BW0 when you press the start button the timer goes from 45 to 10. F then 50 flashes when the motor rotor position sensor (RPS) senses no rotation. Washer Machine Sensor for Whirlpool Cabrio WPW10178988 AP6016377 PS11749664. The windings of the stator continuity checked good, there is no visual damage to the windings and no corrosion. 10. Please enter one or more characters. Hi, yes I have the whirlpool cabrio and same code F51. The rotor is seated on the splined tub shaft. 1. Product Description. The kit may include multiple parts; refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included. Read More-+ Shipping Information . W10183157 Whirlpool Cabrio Washer RPS Sensor Update Kit. Rotor Position Sensor W10178988 . If there is continuity, check the windings; if not, change the lower harness. Page 57 10. After that try to run a cycle. 9. With an ohmmeter, check for continuity between all pins on the P10 machine/motor control connector and the motor rotor position sensor (RPS) connector. Remove the connector for the rotor position sensor and clean off any corrosion built up on the connector. Hope this helps! Check for good contact at the control Board and at the RPS. $22.95 +$7.95 shipping. If any of the above values were out of range then access the motor connections and make sure the rotor position sensor plug it plugged in properly, if they look ok check the continuity of the wiring for the RPS sensor at the P10 connector and the sensor plug if its checks out check the motor windings if the windings are open replace the stator. 10. REMOVING THE DRIVE MOTOR & ROTOR POSITION SENSOR WARNING Use a 1/4˝ Allen wrench and loosen the rotor mounting screw as far as it will go (the screw is captive and cannot be re- moved from the rotor). Fits several models. Genuine OEM Part # W10183157 RC Item # 1394136 Alternative Part Number(s) 8 Related Expert Content. Manufacturer Part. Determine cause of friction. ... item 7 Whirlpool WPW10178988 Top Load Washer Rotor Position 7 - Whirlpool WPW10178988 Top Load Washer Rotor Position. Unplug the appliance before installing this part. Sometimes disconnecting and reconnecting the RPS plug connection several times will clean off corrosion that may be affecting the contacts. If there is no continuity, replace the lower machine harness. (Motor Rotor Position Sensor). Page 8: Model & Serial Number Label Location This motor rotor position sensor kit (part number W10183157) is for washers. Whirlpool Cabrio Repair Parts For The Motor Circuit Whirlpool Cabrio Drive Motor / Stator . We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! The rotor is very basic and there’s no visual indication that its bad. Zip Code UPDATE. Description: Whirlpool Wpw10178988 Rotor Position Sensor – Appliancepartspros pertaining to Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Parts Diagram, image size 435 X 600 px Description : Whirlpool Ghw9150Pw0 Parts List And Diagram : Ereplacementparts with Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Parts Diagram, image size … With an ohmmeter, check for continuity between all pins on the P10 machine/motor control connector and the motor rotor position sensor (RPS) connector.