The GM Venus Challenge:        +1 Shape Shifter : Create a headgear inspired by animals (e.g Fox's ears, Tiger's mouth, Racoon's tail, etc, The GM Phoenix Challenge:    +2 Mythical Hat : Create a headgear that's based on Norse Mythology, or another real world mythology of your choosing. This doesn't include the expanded 1st and 2nd job classes. The GM Mimi Challenge  :      +1 Vision Impairment Is A Chance For Fashion : Create a headgear that covers the eyes ! These are best hunted from Thara Frogs. The quest will be similar to the winter scarf i guess =) ! I think as long as we're having fun designing these headgears and putting our ideas on (digital) paper, we're all good. There are two seperate slotting NPCs, each of them with his own list of enchantable items. Upon inspection, the liquid in the test tube smelled like watermelon and strawberries. will that be counted as 7 entries? TalonRO has been running since 2007, all with legendary stability and consistency - with account preservation to come back any time you want! "Not long before I'm home sweet home," he thought wistfully. Headgear Requirements NPC Details Map Alarm Mask: Items: 3000 Clock Hands: 1 Mr. Nope we still have today as the last day so it's all good. (based on the Frog Prince fairy tale best known by the Brothers Grimm). Finn's thoughts of home evaporated as he was suddenly aware that the ship had ground to a complete halt. Source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draugr, Hi all! I'm not much of an artist myself, and I'm also an ideas person. 1 Card Combos 1.1 Chonchon & Dragon Fly 1.2 Eclipse & Lunatic 1.3 Poring & Mastering 1.4 Vocal & Rocker 1.5 Wolf & Vagabond Wolf Combo Effect: Flee Rate+18. For the next one, I respected the following rule: I hope I won't hurt anyone with my funny description! The LINK is now up back and running again! AGI+5. You can have it as 7 entries if you so wish — but you would have to forfeit the GM Radius Challenge, I recommend sticking onto it being sets — and if that is a set, then it'll be counted as 3 entries. The GM Spica Challenge:          +1 Pink Madness : Create a headgear that has pink in it! I have other ideas, but I don't think I'll have the time to draw it. His cargo ship was delivering crabs and he was due back home in a week's time. Here a view of what it looks like to wear it =D :  Why are you guys so good? The huge old ship gently swayed as the waves lapped at its sides. There once was an especially gifted sorceress named Aeria who gave birth to a baby girl named Lissa. I REALLY THINK Y'ALL GUYS ARE DOIN REALLY REALLY GREAT JOB! Turning his head back towards the ship, he saw an impossibly large beast with many tentacles wrapped around the ship dragging it downwards. The GM Venus Challenge  :     +1 Shape Shifter : Create a headgear inspired by animals (e.g Fox's ears, Tiger's mouth, Racoon's tail, etc) Nevertheless, for what he lacked in stature, he more than made up for with his big personality. The descriptions used here refer to Hard and Soft DEF. Finishing the instance: Half-Moon in the Daytime. Also, nice headgear! Upper :  This time, i decided to make a snake/scarf ! By Mellodas_co. Lower :  I hope you will like it ^^ ! -Upper :  Disinterested in the life of politics and his royal duties, he was much more distracted by his mischievous pursuits to satisfy his curiosities while exploring the castle and its many rooms. Middle :  And the Lunar Lunatic one is pretty fun! Sorry for the 404, My 1st entry is a 3 Piece Headgear, i'll do better on the following entries, I just had to get this out of my head xD, 2nd entry, this one plays with my IGN: Rikkon = Nokkir, I did say I was gonna do better for my other entries xD, posting this just so you know the monster this gear came from, I'm doing it full body for a contest in facebook. Sign Up Base Vitality >= 80: Add a 30% resistance against Stone Curse and Sleep. I really hope you will like it =D !!!! These names are used for clarity. Without warning, his eyes grew blurry and he watched the room grow bigger and bigger - wait no, he was shrinking! -Lower : Powered by Invision Community. As I said...I'm not an artist, I'm just someone with ideas, Entry 1: The Paper mask (middle and lower headgear), Entry 2: Wireless Speaker (Upper Headgear), Entry 5: Skull of Archer (Upper Headgear) --- AoA parody, Entry 6: Strange Bard Hat (upper headgear). All of a sudden, the front bow of the ship violently jolted downwards and Finn tumbled headfirst over the balcony. The Quest Window or Quest Journal (Opened via Alt+U) allows the player to view all quests their character has started but not yet completed (Except for instance dungeon quests and Battlegrounds instances, which always remain once started).. To place a quest in the Inactive tab, right click once on it and the name will turn gray. You can change the color of it !! If he were to catch her crossing over into his territory... she didn't even want to think about what could happen next. This time, it's a vampire concept =) ! Some items are also for transcendentclasses only. It is... on your head! EDEN MERIT BADGES among other lovely prizes. -In-Game Name  : Lyranis, Kimina, or other 1 Corrupted Rosary This item is obtained during the quest. The God of Winter was giving her a hard time - he refused to fall asleep and let her have her reign of the land! Notice: This guide is made for NovaRO. This is an album of cards that increase your Flee Rate, Perfect Dodge or both. Finn opened his eyes and looked down at the water to work out what might have ceased their movement. GM Elixia, March 4, 2018 in Event Archive. His parents explained to him that he had a rare condition called 'Dworphism' or 'Dwerfism', Quite frankly, he cannot remember the exact term anymore because whether he liked it or not, he was a bona fide micro llama. The GM Spica Challenge :    +1 Pink Madness : Create a headgear that has pink in it ! Adds a chance of inflicting Burning status on enemy when receiving physical or magic attacks. All these entries are amazing and well thought in detail! It was a bright and sunny day, the skies were clear, the sea was calm and the wind was strong enough to keep the ship moving steadily forward. By Not even the waves seemed to gently rock the ship any longer. High Wizard Carded Headgear or Mid-Headgear (50% MDEF pierce against all enemies except for bosses. The GM Venus Challenge:        +1 Shape Shifter : Create a headgear inspired by animals (e.g Fox's ears, Tiger's mouth, Racoon's tail, etc). I submitted 3 entries but basically 7 head gears all in all. His favourite pastime was visiting the old biochemist's laboratory when Murfinkel the tinkerer wasn't around. Ok first, i want to say that my photoshop skills are all gone cause i didn't draw there for soooo long T_T !! Yes! Is anger really around your neck? (ALSO ID LIKE TO ADD, THE PROCESS ON HOW I MADE THIS), ------------------------------------------------------------------------SECOND ENTREE-----------------------------------------------------------------, ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------, -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------, -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. It was her turn but his frosty stubbornness was unmoving. The Super Novice (SN for short) is a special class that has almost all skills of the six 1st job classes, plus some of the skills of most 2nd job classes. It's now back up again! The mystic warned her that her baby wouldn't live beyond the age of three due to ominous forces that wanted to claim the child's precious life. This headgear can be Awakened. or just 3 since the 1st 2 entries are a set? AGI+4. In her deep troubled thoughts she'd absent-mindedly forgotten to look where she was stepping. Tedward the Fifth was only a boy when he was crowned His Majesty, successor to King Chedward the Third. You can follow each of these guides to make the hat you like from the designated NPC. To see which mid-headgears need what base material, please scroll down to the "The categories" section. Thanks for pointing me to the new template Blue-chan! Easy reward system. The ship maintained its bizarre position as the front half appeared to have been tugged down low by an invisible force, causing the rear end of the ship to tilt sharply upwards. Glad to know my edits today are still fine. I ask before making it. Speak to the small child, King Froggy asks you to bring him 100 Spawn. I hope you will like it ^^ ! Santa Cat Hat (This headgear is account bound) Christmas Event 2013 A hat … Her daughter was the apple of her eye and her joy and pride. Eerily, the wind was still blowing strong and yet the ship stood still. I do have to admit though! Finn was a responsible young man and the breadwinner of his family who depended on his work at sea to afford a modest living. To explain, his tongue will go out and in as an animation ^^ (I hope you understand what i mean XD)And of COURSE ! I managed to upload the last batch of my entries (Verantus Mane Veils) before 30th Mar 12am server time, though do edits done within 24 hours after that (fixing typos involving re-uploading entries, adding back story, etc) count? 1 Card Combos 1.1 Wickebine Tres, Stainer, Wander Man, Wild Rose, Shinobi 1.2 Anolian, Alligator, Cruiser, Merman & Dragon Tail 1.3 The Paper, Wander Man, Wild Rose, Shinobi & Zhu Po Long 1.4 GC109 & DR815 1.5 Immortal Cursed Knight & Stephen Jack Ernest Wolf Combo Effect: STR+6. Description: A hat with sealed force of false fire god.