In 66 decks 1% of 5266 decks. NM/M SP . $19.54. Average Type Distribution. I’ve tried Oona and Oloro, but both didn’t go well. livewired500 EDH. A customer service representative will review this shortly. EDH) format. First of all: Teferi is about control. It was located along the western plains, forests, and coasts of Jamuraa. We only ended up breaking three chairs, great party. The main difference between other mono blue commanders (Vendilion, Talrand, Azami, Venser...) and Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir is that Teferi alone almost shut down those deck enterly. 4 cmc "do nothing" [[Vedalken Orrery]] paired with a stax piece is immediately impactful but sooner than [[Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir]] Cons: More susceptible to combat than other permanent types. Teferi also organized the magical guilds of Zhalfir. Some months have passed and deck has evolved and Commander Teferi now leads small army of Wizards on their way of combo victory. After being phased out, its former location is now known as the Zhalfirin Void.1 1 History 1.1 The Guilds of Magic 1.2 The Femeref seccession 1.3 Phased out 2 Geography 3 In-game references 4 References Long ruled by the royal … #budget edh, #crafty cutpurse, #draining whelk, #edh, #elder deep-fiend, #flood of tears, #portal mage, #rashmi eternities crafter, #reclaim, #Shared Summons, #simic, #sudden substitution, #teferi mage of zhalfir, #ultra budget brews, #venser shaper savant Read More » The Fabulous Five. Also this topic is being updated every new set. This Teferi EDH deck was previously edited as "Highlander deck derived from Nightmare's EDH". (100 cards, 87 distinct) - Tolarian Academy, Jace, the Mind Sculptor, Sword of Feast and Famine, Sensei's Divining Top, Oboro, Palace in the Clouds, Blightsteel Colossus, Aether Vial Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir (Card) Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir. 11/17/2017 Teferi, God of phasing and kebabs. Single cards are easy to remove in EDH, especially when that card has two permanent types. Omnath, Party Bears vs Hua Tuo, Honored Physician and Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir; Hua Tuo and Teferi come over to party with the bears. This is an EDH deck I came up with. Gameplan. Join for free and claim 175 bonus Puca Points once you complete your profile. Some months have passed and deck has evolved and Commander Teferi now leads small army of Wizards on their way of combo victory. Zhalfir was a more than five thousand year old militaristic kingdom on Dominaria. Magic The Gathering - Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir - Time Spiral 3.9 out of 5 stars 6. Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir Téfeiri, mage de Zhalfir Teferi, Mago di Zhalfir ザルファーの魔道士、テフェリー Teferi, Mago de Zhalfir Тефери, Маг Жалфири 赛费尔法师泰菲力 Teferi, mago de Zhalfir Teferi, Magier von Zhalfir Formats Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir from Time Spiral for . Superfriends protocol, initiated! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Claim Your Bonus! Early Life. r/EDH: Reddit's #1 source for EDH and Commander content. Some months have passed and deck has evolved and Commander Teferi now leads small army of Wizards on their way of combo victory. Nekusar, the Mindrazer vs Tymna and Ravos (BW Partners) This Teferi EDH deck was previously edited as "Highlander deck derived from Nightmare's EDH". pixeldragon #discord. $4.14. I ♥ Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir. Some months have passed and deck has evolved and Commander Teferi now leads small army of Wizards on their way of combo victory. Hello, first I wanna thank you for making this post, because it gives great ideas about this deck, also i want to tell you that im making a Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir EDH deck, with a different approach, maybe you can find some interesting ideas in here. After tons of play testing, I decided to go for Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir as my new EDH 1v1 commander. Edit. Way Down Pramikontown. This is a mono-U lock that revolves around one card: Knowledge Pool. EN . The focus is on control, so counters and card draw. Also this topic is being updated every new set. What do you think of [teferi, mage of zhalfir] as a commander? He met Jhoira as a fellow student. Upvote 0. Strategy articles and community content for EDH / Commander. The Mage of Zhalfir | Teferi Tribal Commander / EDH* Control Superfriends WU (Azorius) P o l y _ r a p t o r. Edit Live Edit. ... EDH is the space to create the decks YOU want to play and a way to explore cards and interactions you want to explore. It also makes people think twice about trying a wrath because I might let it go through just to rez my stuff. This is where Rule 0 comes in and why having conversations with your groups on … This deck uses many of the things that blue is good at to it's fullest advantage. I tweaked my previous Talrand EDH deck and so far, I am very satisfied with the… EDH is a multiplayer game, and getting the heat from all 3 opponents at once is a strong counter to a single card. 10% BONUS! $5.49. Teferi was one of the students of the Tolarian Academy, studying under Urza and Barrin. Deckcycle Deckcycle ... shadowthewolf69 EDH. An emergency bounce/draw option is nice I guess. 4 offers from $4.04. 273 Point Bonus. Send Card . 819. Note: this deck has no signature spell.For better results, click a signature spell from the oathbreaker page to see the "both" page. Magic: The Gathering - Teferi, Time Raveler - War of The Spark 5.0 out of 5 stars 8. With the presence of Teferi at the table, the capaciades of those decks are diminished greatly. Press J to jump to the feed. Find great deals on eBay for mtg teferi mage of zhalfir. Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir Last Modified 29.03.2020. They are similar cards but the abiliity to mass rez off a wrath is nice. (100 cards, 72 distinct) - Scroll Rack, Sensei's Divining Top, Palinchron, Extraplanar Lens, Vedalken Orrery, Consecrated Sphinx, Rhystic Study 5 likes. Oh yeahhhhh. Aeons_Distortion EDH. This Teferi EDH deck was previously edited as "Highlander deck derived from Nightmare's EDH". $29.18. It puts a giant target on your back. Also this topic is being updated every new set. The second you try to cast this or put it on the battlefield, you (should) become public enemy number one. Since blue has always been my main color of choice to play I figured I would give this EDH thing a chance and this is what it looks like. Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir. Magic The Gathering, magic cards, singles, decks, card lists, deck ideas, wizard of the coast, all of the cards you need at great prices are available at Cardkingdom. Also this topic is being updated every new set. Thank you for your feedback! Toggle navigation. Teferi’s last ability means that in order for an opponent to cast a spell, it must be that opponent’s turn, during a main phase, and the stack must be empty. Maybe you will wonder why this deck uses Azami as a normal card and not as general. Magic: The Gathering - Leyline of Anticipation - … Lista do meu deck de Commander Mesão do Teferi, mage of Zhalfir. Teferi is much better as a creature on the board than on a mimic vat (plus dont put your general on a mimic vat, bad idea). Dominaria survived, but Zhalfir was lost outside of time, and Teferi was left as a powerful but merely mortal mage. This Teferi EDH deck was previously edited as "Highlander deck derived from Nightmare's EDH". Teferi, Hero of Dominaria 5.0 out of 5 stars 8. UnafraidStephen EDH. Today we shall talk about a well-known character, Teferi, ... General) is a legendary creature having special properties and defining the colors used in decks in the Commander (i.e. This is true even if the player doesn’t have a sorcery they are able to cast, or if a rule or effect allows a sorcery to be cast at another time. Shop with confidence. Check out the … (100 cards, 81 distinct) - Transmute Artifact, Force of Will, Crucible of Worlds, Misty Rainforest, Scalding Tarn, Jace, the Mind Sculptor, Force of Negation So I'm looking at making a Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir deck. Your commander + Knowledge Pool locks the stack for your opponents in a way that they can't cast any spells from their hand anymore. Arcum, Bomb Squad vs Atraxa, Prateor’s Voice; Mirror Universe and Armageddon Clock.