© 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2019. There’s just too much heat there with an open flame. See this oven for yourself at our showroom on Puntledge Road, Courtenay, BC. The oven floor of our 2008 model of this range, after 8 years of light to moderate use, rusted. This was obviously discovered after the units were designed as whatever the problem that arose that kept them from offering this feature in the actual deliveries of their product - EVEN THOUGH THEIR INSTRUCTION MANUAL DESCRIBED IT AS A FEATURE - a feature that makes the entire BBQ useless if reasonable control of heat is important in your cooking. Close. Just a few days after ordering it we were told we wouldn't receive it until sometime in January due to problems they were working out with the range. That means it's a 24-inch deep range, and designed to fit flush with cabinetry. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Everything was installed 5 years ago. BlueStar vs. Thermador Pro Ranges Comparison: Which Do You Buy? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Cooking on the range was joy except for the occasional glitch. Previous Next. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. They are best known for their star-shaped burner ( for better pan coverage) and great packages with free dishwashers and hoods with qualifying purchases. Previous Next. BlueStar should have a … Thermador 48 Inch Series Pro Grand Range PRD48JDSGU | Eleet Fine American Cabinetry. Design match to Thermador Professional Series ranges and range tops; Sleek, smooth touch control make cleaning easy with a damp cloth; Beautiful illumination with white multiple level LED lighting; 0-100% light slider in Home Connect app allows perfect level of light; Dishwasher-safe stainless steel, commercial-style baffle filters Pro Grand. In this blog I will write about the Pro Grand series or deeper of the two. The igniters have failed three times. We had also paid extra for the top of the line Sapphire dishwasher instead of the Emerald they were giving as a free promotion. The Thermador Corporation was acquired by the multinational BSH Company in 1998. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This series … Wolf may have a better simmer. The 2 burners that have the simmers are not working, again had them repaired 3 times and apparently u cant remove the top of the range to get to the problem , and trying to clean it good luck . ft. Convection Oven, 22,000 BTU Power Burner, ExtraLow Simmer Burners, Electric Griddle, Telescopic Racks, Self-Cleaning Mode and Star-K Certified: Liquid Propane Thermador Pro Grand 36" Pro-Style Natural Gas Range with 4 Sealed Star Burners, 5.7 cu. Among these choices, you can select either a Pro Harmony range with counter depth box to achieve a modern, flush with cabinets look, or a Pro Grand range (with more powerful burners) that can accommodate a commercial … Thermador may have problems, just like every other appliance we purchased in recent years, but they certainly step up and solve the problems to the customers satisfaction. Pro-Grand 36" DF Range 6 BRNR. So Thor Kitchen HRG3080U tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Thermador Pro Grand PRG366JG, as seen on the chart below. We had read some negative reviews but after checking out all the other similar ranges we decided to chance it. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Thermador Professional Series PCG366G 36 Pro-Style Gas Rangetop 6 Pedestal Star Burners at Amazon.com. Thermador ranges come in 2 major series, Pro-Harmony the 24-inch depth range which sits flush to common cupboards or the more effective Pro-Grand with its 27-inch commercial depth. They told us we left acidic spills sit in the oven (untrue). Thermador Pro Grand Professional Series PRG364JDG 36 Inch Pro-Style Gas Range 4 Sealed Star Burners5.7 cu. The answer depends on what you like: On the top, Thermador has the better simmer with a sealed burner, whereas BlueStar has a more powerful burner set topping at 25,000. We ordered a Thermador Pro Grand 36" LP gas range last September. Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2012 We ordered a Thermador Pro Grand 36" LP gas range last September. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Thermador is now the premium line in Bosch’s portfolio and is also one of the most reliable brands sold at Yale. They offer two different ranges. ft. Capacity, and 2 Year … Thermador Pro Grand 36-Inch Professional Range PRG366WG - $8,099 Thermador is a premium appliance brand presently owned by Bosch. A kitchen with Thermador Appliances offers more luxury, efficiency and style than any other kitchen. This is what the repair guy told me on his last visit . Thermador is less expensive with free dishwasher promotion by about $2,000. The range arrived in late January and just a few days after installing it we began to have error messages regarding the cooling fan. The rotisserie has failed twice requiring about $300 in repair each time. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 36 Inch Smart Pro-Style Gas Range with Wi-Fi Connectivity Thermador's Pro Harmony Range gives you six pedestal Star Burners (2 with ExtraLow feature), a 5.1 cubic foot convection oven, and all gas operation. On top of this, I have never liked using it as it seemed uncontrollably hot. The PRD364NLHU ($7,799) offers a unique electric grill with ceramic briquettes, designed to mimic the feel and flavor of an outdoor grill. But none of the 3 zone controls adjusted the flame at all. ... At Thermador, we continuously aim to improve our website and the information we provide. Today Thermador is a high-end appliance brand largely known for manufacturing professional-style ranges. Thermador Pro Grand Professional Series PRG364JDG 36 Inch Pro-Style Gas Range 4 Sealed Star Burners5.7 cu. Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2016. Thermador produces two different 36’’ all-gas ranges, the Harmony Series and the Pro Grand Series. Don't buy a Themador. Thermador PRG304WH Vs Wolf GR304 Gas Pro Ranges. Close. ft. Convection Oven 22,000 BTU Power BurnerExtraLow Simmer Burners Electric Griddle Telescopic Racks Self-Cleaning Mode Star-K Certified: Natural Gasquick quick specs Cooktop: Sealed Burner Width: 35 15/16 Inch De Thermador Pro Grand Series 36 Inch Freestanding Dual Fuel Range with Natural Gas, 4 Sealed Burners, 5.7 cu. 36-Inch Pro Grand® Commercial Depth Dual Fuel Range. I finally went to the installers manual and saw the phrase: "LP options in the 48" inch version have no control". Never buy another Thermador product.Thermador : PRD304GHU 30 Dual-Fuel Range - Stainless Steel. This range looks professional (and its says on the front) its a dud. PRG366JG. Previous Next. One of the things that makes Thermador's Pro Grand Steam Range unique and oh-so special is its patented low simmer feature. Thermador Pro Grand Series 36 Inch Freestanding All Gas Range with 6 Sealed Burners, 5.5 cu. Prices to repair are $600-800 before parts. The exclusive, patented Star® Burner provides … I noted reviews about certain burners clicking to ignite even when already ignited. ... Thermador Pro Grand Steam PRD48JDSGU; 48 inch Pro-Style Dual-Fuel Range with 6 Sealed Burners ... Samsung DW80J3020US Review. Thermador PRG364JDG 36 Inch Pro-Style Gas Range with 4 Sealed Star Burners, 5.7 cu. I can't get a thermostat for my oven. Close. Thermador exclusive feature. Previous Next. I don’t think I have ever written a review until now. ft. Convection Oven, 22,000 BTU Power Burner, ExtraLow Simmer Burners, Electric Griddle, Telescopic Racks, Self-Cleaning Mode and Star-K Certified: Natural Gas Beware before you buy. Previous Next. THERMADOR EXCLUSIVE. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Thermador PRG366JG range. The warming drawer needed complete replacement in the 2nd year and all of the fittings and electrical were deeply rusted and corroded. Wolf may have a better … MSRP, dealer may sell for less. If you’ve ever had a gas range you know that a low simmer is impossible to achieve. Thermador Pro Grand 36-Inch Professional Range PRG366WG - $8,099 Thermador is a premium appliance brand presently owned by Bosch. Thermador changed their pro range to include Wi-Fi as well. Original review: Oct. 23, 2020. The ice maker usually produces soggy ice - right near melting, and this is during winter months. They are market Off -Lite - Hi - and Lo. Unfortunately, it is a six burner and VERY expensive to replace. ft. Total Oven Capacity, Convection Oven, Continuous Grates, Self-Cleaning Mode, SoftClose Drawer, ExtraLow, Patented Star Burners, QuickClean Base, Star-K Certified, Telescopic Rails, Continuous Cast Iron Grates, Convection Oven Cooking, Large Viewing Window, Metal-knobs, Self-Clean Mode in … See details - THERMADOR Pro Grand 36" 6 Sealed Burners Pro-Style Gas Range Stainless PRL366JG Get performance ratings and pricing on the Thermador PRG366JG range. PRD366WGC. The PRD366GHU … Use of cookies [global.cookielawextended.txt.headline] We use cookies to personalize and enhance your experience on our ... At Thermador, we continuously aim to improve our website and the information we provide. 6 Sealed Burners 5.5 cu. PRD364WIGU. Thermador is a manufacturer of professional quality, luxury kitchen appliances such as ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, dishwashers, range hoods, built-in coffee machines, microwaves, and refrigerators. This is an LP conversion from the factory and the proper orifices were installed. BlueStar should have a decent griddle because you are placing it under such extreme heat. It has been 5 years since I purchased this, so I don't know if I have any ability to claim damages, but it was never capable of fitness for use, so possibly there is a chance at some recovery, but my intent now is to warn people away from this brand. We also had trouble with a couple of the burners on the extra low setting. I've had the $$repair$$ man out more times than I care to count on my 10 year old range. We immediately called our salesperson who contacted their reps. We had a repairman out a total of three times in less than a month's time. Previous Next. Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2011. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Thermador Pro Grand PRG366JG 36 Pro-Style Gas Range 6 Sealed Burners, 22,000 BTU Power Burner, NG at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Click here to see our full list of products. More product information and services; ... At Thermador, we continuously aim to improve our website and the information we provide. Integrated as part of this on the right side are two side burners. BlueStar vs. Thermador Pro Ranges Comparison: Which Do You Buy? Except for what goes on in the middle of the rangetop, they're all identical. They work well, with continuous adjustment, as you would expect. Buy Thermador Pro Grand PRG366JG 36 Pro-Style Gas Range 6 Sealed Burners, 22, 000 BTU Power Burner, NG: Freestanding Ranges - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2013 My new 36" Thermador gas range was installed about 4 1/2 months ago and it has exceeded my expectations. When we brought up the problem to the installer servicer he first tried to solve it, but then said "they are all like this - there is no control". Johnny was a designer and Claude built these ranges. I did not put this range in our kitchen and would LOVE to take it out. Previous Next. We ordered a Thermador Pro Grand 36" LP gas range last September. Thermador Pro Grand PRG366JG 36 Pro-Style Gas Range 6 Sealed Burners, 22,000 BTU Power Burner, NG Publisher: Thermador: $7,015.49 at of 2012-03-15: Thermador Pro Harmony : PRG366GH 36 Pro-Style Gas Range with 5.0 cu. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2012, DO NOT PURCHASE THIS RANGE IF U LIKE TO COOK . Features: 4 ExtraLow® burners for simmering, melting, or holding long durations; ExtraHigh Star® Burner—22,000 BTUs of power for searing or boiling; Hydraulic SoftClose® hinges … We have had someone out 5 times since we purchased this range . Calls to customer 'service' are not returned. The griddle and grill are better with Thermador. Parts are often not available and it doesn't work as it should. I did not put this range in our kitchen and would LOVE to take it out, Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2014. Thermador offers three 36-inch ranges in the Pro Harmony series. These burners are powerful, and fantastic for a number of cooking functions, like super-fast boiling. I am just heartbroken. We have had service people - also authorized work on it at least 7 times and we are presently having to put in more ducting and fans. The same with the Wok. Thermador has greater output than the Wolf with three 15,000 BTU burners. Our 36-inch Pro Grand Range gives you six Star® Burners - 4 with ExtraLow®, and connected oven for remote control and monitoring Patented Star® Burner is 56% longer than a round burner of the same size, enabling a superior flame spread for even heating Precision simmering capabilities as low as 100°F (375 BTU) with 4 … 7-Inch Backguard for 36-Inch Pro Grand® Ranges. The PRD304GHU is part of the Thermador Pro Harmony series. Their customer service department has no desire to help and their owners manuals do not provide the right specifications for maintenance and repair. ft. Convection Oven, 22,000 BTU Power Burner, ExtraLow Simmer Burners, Electric Griddle, Telescopic Racks, Self-Cleaning Mode and Star-K Certified in Stainless Steel (FREE DWHD650WFP DISHWASHER) PRG364JDG The PRD364NLHU ($7,799) offers a unique electric grill with ceramic briquettes, designed to mimic the feel and flavor of an outdoor grill. Below is a table which gives you a quick summary of the product line-up Are Thermador … The larger oven is due to depth. Now the have discontinued the parts! Original review: Oct. 23, 2020. PRD366JGU. Chose another maker. Thermador Pro Grand Professional Series PRG364WLG 36 Inch Smart Freestanding Gas Range with Grill, Home Connect, Patented Star® Burners, True Convection Cooking, Self-Clean Mode, Hydraulic SoftClose, ExtraLow®, QuickClean Base®, Metal-knobs, Continuous Cast Iron Grates, Large Viewing Window, Telescopic Rails, Timer, Sabbath Mode, Star-K Certified, 5.7 cu. They are best known for their star-shaped burner ( for better pan coverage) and great packages with free dishwashers and hoods with qualifying purchases. The company says they can not repair and will not replace the range. ft. Total Oven Capacity, Convection Oven, Continuous Grates, Self-Cleaning Mode, Viewing Window, Star-K Certified , ExtraLow, Patented Star Burners, Home Connect, Large Viewing Window, Hydraulic SoftClose, Porcelain Cooktop in Stainless Steel Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Thermador Pro Grand PRG366JG 36 Pro-Style Gas Range 6 Sealed Burners, 22,000 BTU Power Burner, NG at Amazon.com. This freestanding gas range is a New Contemporary Design that will fit seamlessly into any Kitchen style with a color TFT interface for a full range of cooking functions. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2016. They drove from the Knoxville TN area to central Louisiana, replaced all the problems, explained the workings to my husband, and apologized profusely for the inconveniences. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2018. Last year I finally started to see if I could solve the problem and found that the continuous "infinity" adjustment controls on the front actually had no control - only on and off.