Try to use 100% pure, … It has a very smooth, creamy, and lightweight consistency that absorbs into the skin quickly, and dries really fast. That might sound kind of harsh, but the fact is a dull and faded tattoo has almost zero aesthetic appeal. Don’t let your tattoos fade into obscurity. Two of the most important products that every tattoo collector should be using are: sunscreen and a moisturizing tattoo brightener. If you’ve got old and new ink, grab the combo pack that features a bottle of each. After Inked is well-respected in the tattoo, piercing and permanent makeup industry. While I’m not going to call Kiwi Glow a miracle worker, I will say that it’s certainly one of the best performing tattoo brighteners on the market. It contains 100 percent natural ingredients including Moroccan cold-pressed Argan oil, sweet almond oil, sunflower seed oil and Bergamot oil. A major bonus. It is designed to help heal the tattoo while making sure the skin remains hydrated and clean. Do some research for the best tattoo artist in your area, and be willing to pay the price for a quality job. The fragrance is a complex blend of patchouli, grapefruit, blackberry, clementine, passion fruit, fig, black cassis, black currant, sandalwood, fool’s gold, vanilla orchid, and white musk. Kiwi Glow specializes in a premium line of skincare oils that are all formulated using sesame oil as the key ingredient. Either way, one of the things that I like about Inked Oil is how quick and easy it is to apply. Part of the problem is the quality of the ink that was used (tattoo ink has come a long way in 20 years) and a lot of the problem stems from the fact I haven’t protected and taken care of my older tats as well as I should have. This … It can also be used on any permanent makeup procedure on lips, brows, eyeliner and areola. You can use it as well, as an after-laser tattoo removal moisturizing lotion. The Tattoo Goo aftercare kit is for the complete aftercare and perpetual care of all of your tattoos. It simply leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth and tattoos looking rich and vibrant. There’s a reason coconut oil is so highly recommended for new tattoos: It’s loaded with skin-soothing acids and vitamins, which work to heal and moisturizer your ink ASAP. This all natural, vegan-friendly tattoo balm is a great way to prep your skin prior to getting inked, and helps to soothe and heal your skin afterward. If you’re looking for a safe, organic, and all-natural way of conserving and enhancing your tattoos, you might want to consider this Tattoo Balm from Nat-A-Tat2. But at the same time many people with tattoos won’t make the effort to apply a product that will keep their ink protected. Post pen, this tub of Hustle Butter Deluxe is a 100 percent vegan replacement for all petroleum-based products. It not only provides nourishment, hydration, and protection for new tattoos, but it also makes a noticeable difference in the color and appearance of older tattoos. Find more After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer & Aftercare Lotion information and reviews here. Its healing, moisturizing properties work perfectly on your new tattoo. Conserve and protect your tattoos with the power of hemp seed oil. Full of vitamins and beneficial natural oils, this silk balm is a great tattoo aftercare solution. After Inked Lotion does a great job of nourishing and hydrating the skin, white it conserves and enhances tattoos. It helps to soothe and heal your skin and relieves itching at the same time – a definite plus. Billy Jealousy tattoo salve is brimming over with vitamin E, natural olive and lavender oils and other goodies to bring out your tattoo’s color and assist in the healing process. It isn’t disruptive to the natural development of your tattoo and will actually enhance the healing and recovery process. The Best Tattoo After-Care Products. That’s why it’s important to protect your ink and help maintain its color before it even gets the chance to fade. This Urban Nomads tattoo oil is made with the best of Mother Earth’s treasures, to make your ink pop out and come to life. You can get the After Inked Tattoo Aftercare Lotion in convenient, disposable pillow packs. It’s also formulated with a bunch of all-natural ingredients that are beneficial for the skin, and promote healing in new tattoos. Using a tattoo brightener is a lot like washing a window. I use plenty of them every day and never plan to stop that, but I have found that making my own balms or salves for specific uses takes the oils … Natural, Chemical Free, SustainableVegan Friendly Replace your lotion tattoo aftercare Olio Skin Care Tattoo Oil is the perfect all natural product to use daily on your existing ink to keep your colors vibrant, lines sharp and keep blow outs to a minimum. While I know I won’t get it fully back to its former glory I’m glad that there are products like these that can help make it brighter and more vibrant. It also doesn’t leave any greasy or oily residue behind when it dries — a big plus. Find more Tattoo Skin Silk information and reviews here. This tattoo care salve contains moisturizing grapeseed oil infused with organic calendula, organic comfrey, organic plantain, organic chickweed, organic St. John’s Wort, organic burdock and thyme, organic coconut oil, beeswax, vitamin E And essential oils. Follow up with Ink Salve, which is rich in organic oils. Find more Nat-A-Tat2 Tattoo Care Kit information and reviews here. Simply remove the top and rub the balm onto your tattoo the same way you would apply a stick of deodorant. This will help prevent fading, and even stop faded tattoos from getting any worse. This kit includes everything you’ll need to ensure quick healing and a great result. Thanks for sharing. Dec 22, 2016 - Explore David Witt's board "oil field tattoos" on Pinterest. Because it’s so concentrated, you only need to use a tiny bit at a time. Their products are not only very well reviewed by consumers, but they are commonly used and endorsed by a bunch of well known tattoo artists. Tattoo brighteners work by delivering moisture and hydration deep into the skin, allowing tattoos to appear more visible and vibrant. What I like about Kiwi Glow Tattoo Brightener: One of great things about Kiwi Glow Tattoo Oil is that it’s formulated using only safe, all-natural and organic ingredients. If you're thinking about inking, remember this: tattoos are a lot easier to get, than they are to get rid of, so it pays to pick a great design. While it may look and feel smooth like petroleum based products, it is 100% natural with powerful healing ingredients that include: organic Castor Oil, organic Sunflower Oil, organic Beeswax, organic Cocoa butter, organic Coconut oil, organic vegetable glycerin, organic Arrowroot powder, organic Calendula oil, organic Arnica, organic Chamomile extract, organic Rosemary extract, and mixed Tocopherols. It acts as a lubricant, barrier and aftercare, all in one. Billy Jealousy tattoo lotion contains essential oils and shea butter to bring out your tat’s color, definition and just a little oomph. Mar 29, 2014 - Explore jessica ammons's board "oilfield tattoos" on Pinterest. Since people with tattoos love to expose a bit more skin than the average un-inked person, you'll also need to think about protecting your tats from the sun's damaging UV rays, and believe it or not, there are even tattoo specific sunscreens. Sporting my new, and somewhat painful emblem of independence, I was told to keep it clean and to moisturize it with petroleum jelly, or A & D Ointment. No one gets a tattoo in hopes that it will one day dull and fade, but the truth is all tattoos lose some of their brightness and vibrancy over time. Afterward, this triple butter cream helps to soothe and heal without stinging. Hand-crafted in Spain, Urban Nomads tattoo oil is the perfect tattoo aftercare, guilt free, because it’s cruelty free and completely natural. Are you addicted to ink? Urban Nomads makes a full line of beard care products as well, including beard wax and beard oil. Find more Ink Scribd Premium Tattoo Balm information and reviews here. Helps your tattoos look clean, colorful and shamelessly cool. While that faded tattoo may have garnered compliments in it’s early days, I can guarantee you this: nobody’s complimenting it now. All ingredients were carefully selected for their healing, soothing, and protective qualities. Vitamin-rich ingredients soften, replenish, restore and repair the most delicate, damaged, and itchy skin. Having all the features a good tattoo moisturizing cream … This care kit contains Billy Jealousy’s Tattoo Wash, Tattoo Lotion, and Tattoo Salve. And unless your ink has some serious backup when it goes outside (sunscreen) — the sun is going to kick its ass from morning until night. It smells very fresh, clean, and citrusy. All of Nat-A-Tat2’s products are formulated with all-natural, vegan, and USDA Certified organic ingredients, and this Tattoo Balm is no exception. Whether your tattoos are colorful or black and gray, I highly recommend you give Kiwi Glow Tattoo Oil a try. After Inked Lotion is intended to keep tattoos nourished and hydrated while it noticeably improves tattoo brightness and depth of color. This balm is designed to moisturize and hydrate the skin while improving tattoo brightness, color, and vibrancy. Billy Jealousy Marked IV Life Tattoo Care Kit, INK-EEZE Green Glide Aftercare Tattoo Ointment, After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer & Aftercare Lotion, Redemption Lubricant, Barrier and Aftercare, two pack of Tattoo Goo and Tattoo Goo Color Renew Lotion, INK-EEZE Ink Shield UVA / UVB Blocking Tattoo SunScreen SPF50, wide range of mustache and beard taming products, Heavy floral scent might be overwhelming to some, Used by professional tattoo artists before, during and after tattooing, Can also be used as a healing ointment for other cuts, scrapes and scratches, Product seems hard until rubbed into warm skin, More expensive than products with similar results, Comes with great instructions on tattoo aftercare, Soothes itching and irritation on new tattoos, Helps your tattoo heal with less peeling and itching, Petroleum based formula isn’t for everyone, A lot of product if you’re only getting a little tattoo, Conditions skin pre-ink and helps heal post-ink, Marijuana leaf on label is a bit misleading, Moisturizes well, without feeling heavy or sticky, Good for many uses in addition to healing your tats, May require warming to spread effectively, Eucalyptus and peppermint scent isn’t for everyone, Powerful and effective organic ingredients, Botanicals to prevent swelling and infection. Since tattoos can become kind of addictive, you'll want to stock up on the best tattoo aftercare products so you're ready for the time the urge strikes for some new body embellishment. Even if you think coconut oil is safe for your skin, doing a skin patch test is the best way to confirm this before a full application. It helps … Looking for a tattoo aftercare kit that is certified organic and vegan? While this works great for my more recent tattoos, it doesn’t help bring back the brightness of my old tattoos. Just a few ounces of this natural balm can easily last as long as ten ounces of products diluted with water. Because it’s so versatile, it can even be applied as a hair oil to help repair split ends. As always, if you have any comments or questions feel free to drop me a line in the comment section below. After Inked is a premium product that’s been used and recommended by many world-renowned tattoo artists. It’s especially effective for getting through that annoying flakey stage, leaving your skin smooth and supple. Just because it’s a tattoo oil doesn’t mean it leaves the skin feeling oily. Made from mango, cocoa, papaya and shea butters, this butter delivers tremendous benefits. And while it’s called an ointment, it never goes on greasy so you won’t have to worry about ruining your clothes. Highly recommended. What I like about INK-EEZE Ink Enhance Lotion: The first thing you’ll notice when Ink Enhance Lotion comes out of the bottle is the clean, refreshing scent. They’re also gluten, aloe, paraben and sulfate free. See more ideas about Tattoos, Oilfield, Oilfield life. Find more Urban Nomads Tattoo Aftercare Oil information and reviews here. For the professional tattoo artist, skin remains workable – you’ll never have any more over-worked highlights, yellows and whites go in the first time, color goes in super easily. 17 Best Tattoo Lotions & Creams For Aftercare, Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. I’m glad this list of tattoo brighteners was helpful to you. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Tattoos in Oil City, PA. Your skin and tats will be glad you did. Billy Jealousy’s Tattoo Wash contains four fearsome cleaners to rid skin of dirt, excess oil and dead skin cells. Tattoos are a form of self-expression, enabling the body to become a canvas of sorts, a work of art. Developed and used by some of the most highly renowned tattoo artists in the industry, Green Glide’s botanical formula is made with a variety of healing and moisturizing plant extracts such as cucumber, licorice, carrot, and cranberry. Ocean foam minimizes scabbing and infuses your skin with necessary vitamins and minerals to soothe your skin while creating the perfect healing environment for your new tattoo. When it comes to performance and quality, Urban Nomads is simply one of the best tattoo brightening oils on the market. A little bit of this stuff goes further than you might think. Tattoo Goo is a popular choice for both tattoo artists and their clients because the ingredients are quite limited. It’s quick, easy, and completely mess free. This ensures that there is no greasy or oily feeling residue left on the skin when it dries. With essential oils, it’s naturally antibacterial as well so it helps to keep any infection at bay. INK-EEZE Ink Enhance is a daily moisturizer and skin conditioner that will keep your tattoo looking vibrant, and the heavenly cucumber lavender scent is pretty delicious too. Thanks for commenting. This one-of-a-kind aftercare foam acts as a natural liquid bandage that moisturizes your tattoo while helping to lock in color. They also make a terrific piercing aftercare spray. Cucumber extract helps tattoos retain their color, while hydrolyzed oat protein helps skin retain moisture to enhance your tattoo’s vibrancy. Spread some on twice a day. It’s got a foam tattoo cleanser, tattoo lotion, tattoo balm, and as an added little gift, you’ll also get a minty lip balm too. INK-EEZE calls it Cucumber Lavender and it smells pretty damn good in my opinion. Here’s a closer look at some of it’s key ingredients: Aside from this oils awesome tattoo brightening performance, my favorite thing about it has to be the awesome orange bergamot scent. One of the reasons why this oil absorbs so well is because sesame oil — it’s key ingredient — is one of the few oils in the world that has molecules small enough to actually fully penetrate the skin. It’s … The problem is that the sun produces ultraviolet rays that can seriously dull and fade tattoos over time. This awesome kit contains one each of Tattoo Goo salve in a 3/4 ounce tin, a two ounce Tattoo Goo deep cleansing soap for immediate healing, a two ounce Tattoo Goo quick penetrating lotion for moisturizing and enhancement of your new ink, and a Tattoo Goo color guard, fade protection stick with 30 SPF outdoor activities and protection against the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays. of which are excellent aftercare product Ink-Wise is - Tattoo.com Can CBD RQS Blog Does CBD made by our own Does CBD Help with Tattoo Care 101: CBD oil also has CBD oil … It’s also great for your whole family, healing any very dry, chapped or irritated skin. It’s designed to be used as an aftercare ointment on a healing tattoo and can also be used as a long-term moisturizer to keep tattoos bright and looking their best. Plus, it’s non-allergenic so it won’t irritate sensitive skin. Urban Nomads Tattoo Oil is formulated with non-comedogenic oils (won’t clog pores) that are easily and evenly absorbed into the skin. For cleansing your new ink, H2Ocean Canadian Foam Soap is antibacterial and vegan friendly, so you’ll feel great about using it on your tender tat.