E’shee Serum Intensive Brightening ($119 in the shop). It's deeply penetrating … An equally universal, easy-breezy stance seems to be that brightening products are GOOD. :)), I read the entire review and forgot to comment..I too want to try this, Jinal..nice review…thankoooo , do try it Rads….I hope you like too. Havent seen that stuff in any other brand yet. But worth if you want some definite solution to hyper-pigmentation. I wanted to get this for my hubby but the MUA at sephora told me its not such a good product… and sold me a different crappy product which was exp and got over in 5 days :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Works within 4-6 weeks, with steady improvement over time. It is a lightweight formula, which absorbs quickly to deliver its ingredients deep to the skin dermal layer. gone.” Stop pigmentation from all sides with iS CLINICAL WHITE LIGHTENING COMPLEX, a cutting-edge anti-aging formula for creating an even, brightened complexion. And you know I had first time shelled out 10,050/- at one go on skin products when I first visited Clinique store. :toothygrin: yes dear it is expensive….but when the problem is too much as such young age….then its really worth :(( Rati has already done the review on the Cream based moisturizer. I must check lush soon. Its been only a week so I can’t say too much but my skin does feel very soft and supple. This stuff really works. Offlate, I got some weird pimples on my face owing to some hormonal changes probably, and they left some marks. :)) Can you Gain Weight from Just One Day of Overeating? UV-exposure is another common culprit. I had a very clear, beautiful skin throughout my teens. My take: Yes this product really helped fading my dark spots. Do you work in labs? I have to admit that my skin on face is darker than my hands too which generally is opposite with others. She swatch the product on my hand. I have mild acne scarring. Very light weight. #1. Packed with antioxidant protection, this … My take: Yes all the points claimed are true. :((. But I could not carry on further with my PhD with some family problems. Yes I use it twice a day. Dramatically different moisturizing gel It depends on the treatment you’re using, how often you use it, and the condition of your skin when you start using the product. :-*, Nice review Achieve an even skin tone with iS CLINICAL Brightening Complex. My pigmentation around the cheeks was fading. Too expensive but worth. also can u review the even better moisture gel thingy? It’s an utterly unique multipronged technology. What causes dark spots and uneven skin tones? Explain the whole science behind ‘why hyper pigmentation’ occurs (which I already knew being a Genetics student) :)). Brightens and clarifies. Some brightening serums are only meant for use once a day, but others can be applied morning and night. Free shipping . I love this product so much that I wanted to continue using this till my dark spots are completely erased. Are brightening treatments safe for the skin? All my nervousness faded and I started talking to her about my problems. iS CLINICAL Brightening … :((. They look lighter and all my little problem areas are almost READ THE ABOVE REVIEW ONLINE…SO I HAVE HOPE NOW :)), ohhh great. So no compromise with the quality. The most expensive brightening treatments are usually serums, moisturizers, peels, and masks that contain the highest-quality ingredients. We only make money if you purchase a product through our links, and all opinions about the products are our own. Then the main problem was yet unsolved-‘Hyper pigmentation’. Even my mom was very tensed about this problem :-P. Initially you may see that your acne is increased or its not working. :clap: I live in South Africa and i’ve been looking for something that works on indian skin. Any other benefits? This works for acne scars and blemishes too. My take: I have not experienced any further discoloration since I have been using this. And anti blemish foundation Skin Brightening Day Cream . These had very bad result on my health and skin both. Lush is selling sastaa sastaa soaps na these days. But as long as it does not have any harmful ones….and its giving me the desired effect…I don’t mind them! A high potency vitamin C serum that protects the skin from ageing free radicals and pollution whilst visibly brightening and evening out skin tone. What do you do now Jomol?? This is my second bottle now, just a wee bit of product left in older one so I got a new during my last Clinique session. I think you should take ur hubby and mom to Clinique and get a consultation done. I wanted to continue research but I guess now I am happy being a teacher! The SA enquired and then introduced herself with a sweet smile. I do looooovee their quick blush however. It has its share of natural extracts as well as chemicals. When skin gets irritated it overproduces pigment. A. Brightening treatments are usually perfectly safe for the skin. *US and International Patents pending Made an extensive search about the brand and found that being a high-end brand in skin products, it is adored by many actresses too. Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer Physical Daily Defense Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen, SPF 30, Vitamin C Ester Brightening Amine Face Lift. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. They contain hydrating ingredients that can add and keep moisture in the skin as well as brightening ingredients. This time she insisted and booked appointment for me in Feb. :)) I’ll surely check out the quick blush. hi, do u know the even better clinical dark spot corrector? Many brightening treatments will also make your skin more sensitive to sunlight. We purchase every product we review with our own funds — we never accept anything from product manufacturers. Vitamin C and AHA combine in this lightweight serum that illuminates and smooths skin for a more even skin tone. we never accept anything from product manufacturers. But to completely reduce you need to have patience. Has done wonders for my skin. What skin types can use brightening treatments? This works on dark spots and hyper-pigmentation. thanx Gia. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper usage. i mean, i can see it actually works but i´ve only been using it on a specific part of my face or i have to use it all over like you use the even better (the regular one cause i have the clinical corrector)? and i tried everything …. Does not always blend well with make-up; best for night time use. :)). Now there is no need to conceal my face every day. Clinicians Complex Skin Brightening Serum is ideal for treating melasma, dark spots, age spots and other discoloration and pigmentation issues. Thanx . Hope you like it. So I just concealed it and managed it through my college years. A. Then finally when the problem was too aggravated I took a stand and started looking out for help on internet. Clinique Even Better Skin tone Corrector Review. Consistent application of brightening treatments is crucial to seeing results. he he. Comes in a small bottle with pump. glad it worked for u,,, , thanx Noopur….I agree that they are over priced. :((. So I had to start teaching at home and coaching class. Like she actually saved my money! Ultraceuticals Even Skintone Serum : rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Retinol. Sunscreens: Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer Physical Daily Defense Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen, SPF 30 ... “They’re designed to help even out skin tone, lighten or fade dark spots, ... iS Clinical White Lightening Complex. How it works This multi-action formula targets the primary causes of discoloration to unveil bright, even skin. Hope this works for you darling! Imagine if you could virtually erase discolorations and dark spots to create more even skin tone gently, visibly, measurably. Those with oily or acne-prone skin should use an oil-free formula, while those with dry skin should opt for a treatment that contains hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid. After 4-6 weeks you’ll definitely see the difference. Finally I called up at Clinique and took an appointment with them. I was sffering a lot with my acne and the acne marks trying everything on earth. The key word here is “overproduce”, because pigment is the useful natural “umbrella” skin produces to protect itself from sun damage. Hexylresorcinol helps to create a more even skin tone… And leaves skin smooth and soft. It starts working immediately, and it will have reduced 75% of the pigmented skin by the end of 3 months. Signs of irritation include redness, itching, and dryness. It actually works. Phwew! Q. How to use At night, apply a small amount of Even True Tri-Complex SkinTone Brightening … :)) cause i’ve been using it for a few weeks but only a pea size amount over my nose (i´ve got acne scarring and discoloration there!) The most affordable brightening treatments are typically cleansers, serums, moisturizers, peels, and masks from the drugstore. Do see them for your mom when you visit Clinique next. But you should have patience for it to work. I tried medical help, blood reports said my hemoglobin was 8.3 (normal being 12-14). Actually, inhibits the appearance of uneven pigment. Yes Ankita. I hope this works for her as well! they do have smaller sized products which are not so bad to the pocket !!! So definitely this product works and prevents any more dark spots. me too thoroughly recommend it to others :-*. In most cases, the more often you use a brightening treatment, the sooner you’ll see results. LilyAna Naturals Vitamin C Serum. Using a product that you can apply daily usually brings about the fastest results. and give us feedback about your visit today. I did not have that much time to look after my skin either. Even Tone Correcting Serum, featuring the patented b.r.y.t. It has not completely erased them however I think it takes time. Takes time to act. :)), My mum has been looking for something for her pigmentation and dark spots. In most cases, they should only be used one to three times per week. Some brightening ingredients like vitamin C and AHAs can make your skin more sensitive to the sun, which is another reason to make sure to wear sunscreen daily. Then during the last two years of my post-graduation I had … Many users attest My question is I read somewhere that you should apply another cream on this. Even though it does not say it lightens freckles, I see a difference in them. But it has definitely reduced to such an extent that now I have enough confidence to wear my bare skin. Brightening ingredients like vitamin C, alpha arbutin, licorice extract, and niacinamide tend to work best in combination with one another, so treatments that include more than one are usually most effective. 4 weeks Result using the brightening cream at day time and even tone at night. :(( I’ll die of impatience :violinbash: and i had somehow missed Rads “LUSH” post and the comments !!!! Quantity is less. :(( Expensive. Even better corrector has miraculously decreased my pigmentation. We purchase every product we review with our own funds — so I wanted a 1st hand review of sum1 i cud trust…. And take your mom along! ummm…..Shanaiia. Here’s the proof, , I hope you liked my review. This distinct and powerful formula safely and effectively brightens your complexion for a more even skin tone. Glycolic, lactic, and salicylic acid exfoliate outer layers of skin as well as deep inside pores to reveal a clearer, more radiant complexion. When you’re using a brightening treatment, you want to be sure to apply sunscreen every day to keep additional dark spots from popping up. . More hydrating and less brightening than other options on the market. Three Clinicians Brightening & Even Tone Vitamin C Brightening Booster . good that this worked for you. If you’re still not sure which one to choose, check out our shortlist of the best brightening treatments to get your shopping started. CK…..ohhh that nice…I am glad that it worked for your acne marks Good luck! Cleansers typically come in a squeeze tube or pump bottle, while serums generally have medicine droppers or pump dispensers. good that it worked for u jinal. The light weight serum gently, visibly, measurably improves the look of discolorations and dark spots to create a more even tone, and works equally effectively for all skin tones. I was so scared of these marks, that I was considering going for this Clinique CTM routine, but I tried Oriflame’s tea tree oil on these marks, and they have been fading since then!! A. Sowwiee. Actually, there are many factors that create darkening. , Thank you! love to all See 9 member reviews and photos. > Hey!have tried jovees veg peel for my black... > Great tips ..beet root one is really interesting... > Nehas , I was also losing chunks of hair, I... 7 Awesome Ways To Use Rice Water For Beautiful Skin and Gorgeous Hair. Eating foods that are rich in antioxidants, like nuts, berries, and leafy greens, can help boost the brightness of your skin, too. Skin feels so smooth and soft to touch. They often contain lower-quality ingredients or don’t have packaging that protects the integrity of the ingredients. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Vaseline Healthy Bright Daily Brightening Body Lotion, With Triple Sunscreen For Soft, Smooth, Moisturised, Even Tone Skin, 400 ml at Amazon.com. So that’s how I started my Clinique journey. BestReviews spends thousands of hours researching, analyzing, and testing products to recommend the best picks for most consumers. These include luminosity, color, and contract. Works for acne blemishes too. We then choose a shorter list for in-depth research and testing before finalizing our top picks. Everytime she calls me for free make-over I don’t have enuff time. Vitamin and mineral-packed sake moisturizes the skin while traces of caffeine and sea-algae help quell inflammation or irritation and boost brightness. Most masks should be used one to three times per week. awww…….if problem is increasing….you should see a dermatologist :)) See 43 member reviews and photos. Like other skincare products, brightening treatments sometimes feature a fragrance. Trusted and recognized brand. Some formulas contain natural scents from their ingredients, but others have artificial fragrance added. :)), Thnk God u reviewed it Jinal. Some peels or exfoliators sit on the skin for a brief period and then are washed off, while others can be used as overnight treatments. Some brightening treatments feature a more potent formula, though, so you only need to use them one to three times a week. Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA. 0.5 deducted for the less quantity of product. Type 3 is for oily/combination skin type. “Typically, my patients say they’re searching for glowing skin,” says New York-based dermatologist Dr. Elyse Love, who relies on brighteners to even skin tone … $22.99. But worth it…trust me. What’s so different about Even Better Skin Tone Corrector? :(( You can use most brightening cleansers twice a day, though they typically aren’t the most effective brightening treatment because they only sit on the skin briefly before being washed off. $21.50. Quantity: 30 ml Though I wish they reduce their prices in near future. BestReviews wants to be better. My journey with Clinique: I had a very clear, beautiful skin throughout my teens. Packed with vitamin C, this is a top-rated restorative serum that brightens and firms skin. :toothygrin: :toothygrin: :toothygrin: Oh !! This was the confirmation for me as I had been always confused about my skin type. Top 3 Best Brightening Serum Reviews 1. :)), Hi Flygirl, love I don’t wear foundation and hardly have any sun exposure so is it ok just to use this two times a day? The ingredient list is huge! :toothygrin: :toothygrin: me went LUSH shopping wear chanel glossss …. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Mid-range brightening treatments are typically serums, moisturizers, peels, and masks that contain higher-quality ingredients. My skin readily absorbs all the product I apply after the CTM basic steps. Please take our 3-minute survey, Ultimately, your skin will look radiant and even-toned. Dissolves make-up, oil, and clogged pores to reveal a clean, even complexion. The Vitamin C serum from LilyAna Naturals is the overall highest rated brightening … She was very friendly and was patient enough to answer all my doubts and myths related to skin problems. Your email address will not be published. it’s been ages I have gone out and shopped. Heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: phor you: :turtle: Good one Jinal…I’ve tried vichy bi-white,kaya and a few more but they didnt really help lighten my freckles…will consider this one Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Elemis White Brightening Even Tone Serum, 1.0 Fl Oz at Amazon.com. thats why I wanted this to work….and it did! I get my skin products and leave. For All Skin Tones. Featuring an even higher concentration of vitamin C than C E Ferulic, this down-to-business brightening serum from Obagi is simply one of the best, hands down. nice review Jinal, thanks!! They contain potent brightening ingredients, so even these quick applications can provide a noticeable brightening effect. She showed me this skin tone corrector. Though the prices of the products scared me at first but it was high-time I needed a solution for my problem. I have been searching for some nice clinique product for mom.. Great Review! But I was so happy with all the products….that no more regrets for my investment :aajanachle: I have not tried many things from Clinique’s skin care range. Protect and even your skin with Clinicians Complex Skin Brightening Serum. :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: the ck and jinal but unfortunately i do not have acess to clinquie where i stay!also the products are sooo expensive for a student budget.i mean i do wana badly try but 2500 sumthng for the moisturising gel is baaaahhh!lol! I use the clinical dark spot corrector for my acne marks and i should say its awesome. to its benefits for rosacea. This product is made from natural skin brightening … No side-effects (I do have a sensitive skin) therefore I believe them in no harsh ingredients. Age is one. Arbuitin and bearberry extract help to inhibit melanin production and lessen the appearance of discoloration. If you use these treatments more frequently, you risk irritating your skin. Dont trust and pushy MUA. what if this does not work? Jinal…..i did micro, genetics, and chemi6stry only in my grad2uatio3n…….now, i am working in my kitchen lab :weep: :weep: :weep: ohh…..no worries! errr….ages is how many days back :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Almost 2 months that I have shopped to my heart’s content… :hunterwali: Why is this mickey contractor collection not launching. Dark spots and discoloration result. Courtesy 14 of 15 For a brightening treatment to be effective, it must contain the right ingredients. Get exclusive content, advice, and tips from BestReviews delivered to your inbox. But cinique ended my search. huggggsssssssssss, awww….thats sad “I have been using for 3 weeks and already see a difference. #4. Most masks should be used one to three times per week. Ahh really…..me did my specialization in Biotechnology! This serum uses a relatively unusual active for evening skin tone that is called m-tranexamic acid; it inhibits UV-induced hyperpigmentation and … Even Better Skin Tone Corrector helps prevent new dark spots and discoloration. I consulted dermatologist but the medication made my skin worst. :(( The BestReviews editorial team researches hundreds of products based on consumer reviews, brand quality, and value. When you’re using brightening treatments on your skin, applying sunscreen with at least SPF 30 is essential. But though my health improved I had still to suffer with the pigmentation. :toothygrin: :toothygrin: If your regular skincare routine isn’t taking care of the problem, it may be time to introduce a brightening treatment to boost your skin and bring back its glow. I’m gonna recommend this to her. But even though these brightening products are fairly strong, you usually don’t see results as quickly as you would with a daily treatment. Great review! Your review has been really detailed and explanatory!!! :plane: Nice experience Jinal!! Brightening treatments are available in a variety of forms, too, so it’s easy to find a product that will fit perfectly into your skincare routine. Free shipping for many products! Unfortunately, it’s pretty easy for your skin to get dull and sallow, particularly if you have dry skin. They feature packaging that protects the integrity of light-sensitive ingredients. The results may vary depending on the degree of pigmentation and skin type. Read our full review of Thayers … Price: INR 2,775/- You can go to Clinique and get your skin checked and then choose your moisturizer. Brightening masks are treatments that are applied to the skin for a brief period and then rinsed off. i want to get that as well. Caudalie' peel utilizes both glycolic acid and alpha-hydroxy acid to exfoliate the skin and safely remove the top layer to reveal a more even skin tone. Q. What it is: A serum that helps minimize the signs of aging and dark spots for a brighter complexion. Brightening cleansers are like traditional facial cleansers that remove dirt, makeup, oil, bacteria, and other pollutants from your skin, but they contain ingredients that are known to have a brightening effect. That means dark glass or opaque plastic packaging that blocks light from reaching the brightening treatment inside. Our buying guide can help you make sense of all the options so you can find the right brightening treatment for your skin. The packaging for brightening treatments varies based on type. … Brightening peels or exfoliators contain ingredients that help remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin to help with overall brightening and fading dark spots. skin brightening day cream 250ml ; even tone night cream 250ml. :-*. They generally cost between $30 and $75. Gel based hence good for all skin types. Brightening treatments are available in a variety of forms. It too worth to invest in clinique especially the persons with combination skin. But she said don’t waste your money on extra product…ur moisturizer does the work. She will post the review soon. YEs Bee. They’re usually applied to the skin right after cleansing to allow for maximum absorption. At the same time, special ingredients break apart existing dark spots and whish them away through gentle exfoliation. Here are some high-performing ingredients to look for in any brightening treatment that you’re considering: When you’re choosing a brightening treatment, pay attention to how often it should be applied. Some brightening treatments also contain ingredients that make your skin more sensitive to the sun, so you must wear sunscreen daily. Brightening treatments vary in price based on the type of product, quality of the ingredients, and size of the bottle. I was like….darn! In fact, brightening treatments that are only meant for use several times a week are best used in conjunction with daily brightening products to amplify their effects. Then during the last two years of my post-graduation I had been through a very busy routine and stressed life-style. Who doesn’t want a bright, glowing complexion? This fast-absorbing oil is full of antioxidant-rich orange and green tea extracts that contribute to a healthy and radiant glow. Directions of usage: Apply twice daily after CTM routine. :plane: Its very good moisturizer. Regardless of whether you have a ten-step skin regimen or if your idea of a routine is just washing your face, there's one product that makes a noticeable difference in the quality and appearance of your tone, and that's a great brightening … I started putting up kilos by actually not eating enough and my skin suffered from extreme pigmentation. And yes I had to get this ‘cause this was the main reason for coming to Clinique, right? Reduced pigmentation boosted up my confidence. Skin stress is another. I too have combination/oily skin, but thankfully it has always remained clean and clear. In clinical tests, dark spots were effectively lightened in as little as 14 days and skin tone was brightened on average by 32% in just 28 days. hey jinal, nicely reviewed I must say :yes: :yes: … though the product is expensive but I would also like to give it a shot … :victory2: :victory2: yes Shalini….it is expensive. I use gel based as my skin is Type 3….combination oily. m suferng 4m same disease dat u had jinal…….n i feel its all bcz of sun n stress….my skin vry sensitiv …no sunscreen suits my face ….plz guide me yar m in grt need of help :waaa: Thanks for your great and detailed review. We can recommend Clinique’s 3 step acne solutions to get rid of acne. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Three Clinicians Brightening & Even Tone VIT C Brightening Booster 1oz 1555 at the best online prices at eBay! thats such a detailed review Jinal…great…..happy that its working for you :toothygrin: :toothygrin: what did you do on Sunday? My problem was too much. :)), Awwwwwwwwww….Jinal :-* …….i know how hyperpigmentation can affect people…..my mom has hyperpigmentaiton now after having clear flawless skin throughout her life……..have you talked about taking antioxidants with your doctor…..because my mom’s doctor had suggested those….but I guess you are way too young and the causes might be different…….but after your experience, i too wanna take my mom to Clinique for consultation……great review Jinal……BTW, even I studied Genetics and Microbiology in my graduation O:) O:) O:) O:) O:), yes too young to try out anti-oxidants no! I could really mark out a huge difference. thnks a ton yaa. Thanks for the review, Jinal. ... (available in three scents). yes Ash….do recommend her! :(( I got this corrector upon reading your review. Their packaging is usually designed to protect ingredients that are sensitive to light. These are the products we considered that ultimately didn't make our top 5. Do give your precious comments about what you think about this product and whether you would like to purchase it. my skin is acne prone but does need a gud moisturiser i’ll get it now- and i’ll make sure i’ll get it for my mumma too… Clinical Dark spot corrector Suitable for all skin types but especially well-liked for sensitive skin, this oil works on wet or dry. How does Even Better Skin Tone Corrector help? But patience will work. i am so scared of trying anything on my face that i just let my skin be as it is, good or bad :((. She explained that these were basic initial steps you would do every day and now she was ready with the extra products which would go after basic ones. Within 4-6 weeks, this lightweight serum works to minimize the visible effects of sun, age, stresses and past acne scarring. A brightening treatment is a skincare product with ingredients that help exfoliate dead skin cells, hydrate the skin, fight free radical damage, and minimize melanin production. 2-4 weeks you see the difference. It’s gel based and very light weight. Very lightweight, watery texture. Here are the Type 3 CTM products I use….followed by the even tone skin corrector and Even tone moisturizer SPF 20. Take dramticaly diff moistrzr GEL not the cream. I use their Anti Blemish solutions foundation, and thats the only foundation which never broke me out till today. A comprehensive brightening product that works great for acne-prone skin. That’s mine! But patience is must. It’s the clarifying lotion that I pick up but that’s about it..I like their makeup stuff but it is easily dupe-able and available is more fun packaging in other brands as well. Definitely. As it is rightly said ‘touching is believing’, and yes I could feel the difference. And hope it works for you. :)) They contain potent brightening ingredients, so even these quick applications can provide a noticeable brightening effect. Required fields are marked *, Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector Review. Recession hit on wrong time. omg….i died laughing :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :yelo: :yelo: :yelo: :yelo: :yelo: :yelo: :yelo: :yelo: :yelo: :yelo: can u do review on the dramticaly diff moistrzr have heard many gud things! "If you have stubborn dark spots and hyperpigmentation, a brightening treatment may not be enough to even out your skin tone. They may contain very potent ingredients, though, which can irritate the skin if used too often. :yes: Hi, Jinal, can you suggest any good serum or products for dark spots because since my childhood I have seen my mother struggling with dark spots.She has beautiful skin but a few dark spots are not just going away. I can wear minimal make-up and step out with confidence. i was considering seeing a dermat soon… lets see what she suggests…and how it goes… otherwise ill keep this product in mind….