The Tonerider Rebel 90 uses vintage grade AWG42 wire wound to nearly 10,000 turns for an authentic P90 sound. ... bon micro review by willy on 7/9/2020. Similar to the Duncan Phatcats in my opinion.I measured the bridge to be 9.27k and the neck to be 8.3k on my cheap multimeter. FREE shipping in the USA! The Tonerider Rebel 90 uses vintage grade AWG42 wire wound to nearly 10,000 turns for an authentic P90 sound. I don't have a lot of experience with pickups that aren't cheap. I don't consider myself qualified to review their sound. or 4 fortnightly payments of AUD $ 21.13 with More info. Baseplate Nickel … On Tonerider's site, they list an inductance of 6.6 henries for both the Vintage 90 and the Hot 90, but I measured 7.4H for the Vintage 90 bridge, and 6.6H for the Hot 90 bridge, as specified. Using a humbucker-sized P90 can offer a wider, … Guitar pickups kit (3 user reviews) Tonerider SC-1 SuperLush Chorus. Winding Direction Counter-Clockwise. Tonerider Rebel 90 Humbucker Replacement P90 Neck & Bridge pickup set in nickel. The new Rebel 90 delivers more output than a standard p90, making it a great choice for rock players. £71.95. £43.48. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tonerider, Guitar Pickup Rebel 90 Neck-Nickel at Amazon.com. P90 guitar pickup. Tonerider R90B-GD. Only $75 for a set. See details - Tonerider Rebel 90 P-90 Humbucker pickup set (Neck & Bridge) NEW free shipping! REBEL 90 NECK. Some people love them, but I couldn't. by Tonerider. Chorus for Guitar by Tonerider. P90 Power in a bucker sized package! Alnico V classic PAF set, also impressed. Tonerider Rebel 90 Humbucker Sized P-90 (Bridge) Sold! Quality is top notch, great build and packaging. Tonerider Rebel 90 Guitar Humbucker Pickup Set Neck and Bridge Gold R90SET. Magnets: Alnico II With our high-quality Nickel-Silver covers. Great shape set of Rebel 90s. Tonerider AC2 Alnico II Classic Humbucker Set - Nickel. Tonerider Rebel 90 Alnico 2 Humbucker Ölçülerinde P90 Manyetik - Sap ₺540,49 KDV Dahil Favorilere Ekle Sepete Ekle. Tonerider Rebel 90 Neck Nickel Guitar Pickup. Rebel 90 Bridge. But lurking somewhere in the middle is a pickup type that’s often overlooked: the P-90-style single-coil. Tonerider rebel 90 guitar humbucker set neck + bridge nickel R90SET: Amazon.ca: Musical Instruments, Stage & Studio Humbucker-Sized P-90 Review Roundup. chrome neck position cash n carry jurong west Get great deals on Music Instruments Chat to Buy And don’t be fooled by the imitators! OPTIONS & SPACING. With a strong tight bass and crisp highs, the Rebel 90 finds the sweet spot between single coil and humbucker tonalities. We'd heard for years that some boutique makers were sourcing Alnico 4, and player response was great. Humbucker size P90 pickups. A A For most players, the pendulum of guitar-pickup fashion seems to swing between humbuckers—be they vintage, PAF-style or something more modern—and some type of take on Strat- or Tele-style single-coils. Order Your Tonerider Pickups Online NOW or CALL OUR KENT GUITAR STORE ON 01303 255558 Tonerider Rebel 90 Humbucker Sized Guitar Pickup (Neck) A huge number of guitars come equipped with standard humbuckers, but the fun doesn’t have to stop there. The Tonerider Rebel 90 Humbucker Replacement P90 Bridge pickup in nickel. Free shipping for many products! Due to budget I consider either GFS Mean 90 or Tonerider Rebel 90. But, I can say that I am very impressed with the overall quality of the Rebel 90! I have no experience with any of them, so if any of you know how they compare, I really like to hear. Tonerider Jazz Plus - TRJ1. Bridge Polepiece Spacing: All Rebel 90 … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Just installed some Lawrence Keystones and they rival the TR's, in fact they are a little brighter both clean and driven. SPEC Model R90N Magnets … i would probably prefer the one that come closest to "original p90 tone". Tonerider Rebel 90 Pickup Set - Nickel Covers. Powered by twin Alnico 2 bar magnets, and with a strong bass and crisp highs, the Rebel 90 finds the sweet spot between single coil and humbucker tonalities. Gibson invented the P-90 and used it in many guitars between the pickup’s … I have the Tonerider Rebel 90 in the neck of my PRS SE and it is a great pickup. Free delivery for many products! Bass Pickup (1 user review) Tonerider AC2 Alnico II Classic. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Tonerider Rebel 90 Alnico 2 Humbucker Ölçülerinde P90 Manyetik - Sap ₺554,18 KDV Dahil Favorilere Ekle Sepete Ekle. The widest variety of tonewoods, wood for guitars, tools and accessories for constructing and repairing musical instruments, guitars, bass, violins. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Tonerider Rebel 90 Neck Nickel Guitar Pickup at the best online prices at eBay! Polepiece Spacing: All Rebel 90 neck & bridge pickups use 50mm spacing. Rebel 90 - R90 Bridge Pickup P90 Power in a bucker sized package! However, none of my guitars have any of the GFS pickups anymore because they sounded too sterile to me. I only got to play them for about an hour so far and just thru my toneport but DAMN these sound good. The tone is good but on the bridge pickup I think it is too bassy for any lead work really. Covers: Available in Nickel or Gold. Buy Tonerider Rebel 90 neck chrome p90 pickup in Singapore,Singapore. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Therefore, I'm not really qualified to say how the Rebel 90 compares to other popular "soapbar" humbuckers or other humbucker-sized equivalents, like the GFS Dream 90 or SD Phat Cat. Rebel 90 (HB sized P90) into my tribute bluesboy - solved the problem of … REBEL 90 BRIDGE. I've tried the "pure vintage" strat - very nice indeed, they're in a guitar that had previously had seymour duncans and fender fat 50's and the toneriders certainly suit the best. Tonerider Rebel 90 Pickup Bridge NK; ... Powered by twin Alnico 2 bar magnets, and with a strong bass and crisp highs, the Rebel 90 finds the sweet spot between single coil and humbucker tonalities. brand new, unopened. Humbucker guitar pickup (3 user reviews) Tonerider TRT2 Hot Classic. Top class, my favorites over BOSS and Ibenez. The Alnico 4 Classics Set began life as a rumour. Options & Spacing. Tonerider Rebel 90 - R90. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Tonerider Rebel 90 Pickup set - Nickel at the best online prices at eBay! For most players, the pendulum of guitar-pickup fashion seems to swing between humbuckers—be they vintage, PAF-style or something more modern—and some type of take on Strat- or Tele-style single-coils. Our new Rebel 90 delivers more output than a standard p90, making it a great choice for rock players. Gold. £110.76. P90 Power in a bucker sized package! I had no previous experience with either Tonerider or P-90 pickups in general. The new Rebel 90 delivers more output than a standard p90, making it a great choice for rock players. Laser-cut, hand-bevelled flatwork. Rebel 90 – R90 Neck Pickup – Gold. 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. by Tonerider. I don't have experience with the GFS Mean 90 but I have used other GFS pickups before. The Tonerider AC4 is a matched humbucker set that is pick sensitive, rich in harmonics and with a tight bass. Pretty close to the listed specs. 4.7 out of 5 stars 21. Tonerider R90N Rebel 90 Neck – Gold Pickups, Tonerider Pickups. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tonerider Rebel 90 Pickup Set (neck & Bridge) at Amazon.com. Here's what I do know: I thought the pups in the Highway One Strats were brutally ice picky. I´ll be testing them in my full setup this weekend. December 17, 2013. I just received my set of Tonerider Surfaris. Lightweight, excellent functional quality and high durability make the Tonerider hot 90 bridge pickup a suitable choice. BTW Tonerider makes a sweet OD and distort pedal. Very cool p90 flavor at a great price. DC Resistance: 7.9k Neck; 8.5k Bridge. Covers: Nickel or gold covers. crunchy and screamin' and much more single coil like, than the stock humbuckers. Joe Gore. Read User Reviews & Check Price On Amazon 9) (F14) Set of 2 P90 Dog Ear Style Guitar Pickups, Black I have a set of ElectroKraft pups that I really like. With a strong tight bass and crisp highs, the Rebel 90 finds the sweet spot between single coil and humbucker tonalities. Everything for the luthier and guitar maker. £ 43.95; Tonerider Rebel 90 Humbucker Sized P-90 (Neck) Sold! Using a humbucker-sized P90 can offer a wider, more open sound, and open up new musical avenues. A huge number of guitars come equipped with standard humbuckers, but the fun doesn’t have to stop there. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tonerider Rebel 90 Bridge Nickel (Humbucker size P90) at Amazon.com. Neck Polepiece Spacing: All Rebel 90 neck pickups use 50mm spacing. I only needed the neck and middle for my ESP Vintage plus (SSH superstrat).