Turkey Hash Brown Casserole Recipes 73,147 Recipes. This basic recipe uses wild rice and cream of mushroom soup to turn turkey into a creamy, comfort-food casserole. From classic turkey tetrazzini to new, creative casseroles, these are guaranteed to get you out of the post-holiday slump. Ingredients. Wild Rice Blend: Creates a fluffy and texturized base. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Cut buttered bread into 1/2-inch cubes and sprinkle on top of casserole. Home Recipes Browse Recipes Turkey Casserole. I used roasted garlic-flavored tomato sauce for extra 'kick.'. It's easy to prepare, as well. Even if your turkey is perfectly cooked, the reheated leftovers can be a little dry and uninteresting. Leftover turkey casserole that even the kids will eat! Stir the crushed stuffing and butter in a small bowl with a fork. 7. https://www.food.com/recipe/leftover-turkey-casserole-147103 Saute until tender, but not brown. 10 Casseroles That Use up Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey, Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. bd.weld, Credit: Stir the turkey … 1 Preheat oven to 375°. A few more of my favorite leftover turkey recipes are: Very easy, but very rich. Adapted from a recipe by Diana Rattray. Creamy Turkey Casserole Recipe So tasty! Everyone loves Thanksgiving leftovers, but after a day or two you start to want anything except turkey. I love pasta but it is not always the healthiest thing to have for dinner. This healthy dinner recipe … 01 of 12 Turkey cutlet and stuffing casserole brings together the superstars of Thanksgiving dinner in a single dish, … If we have a lot of leftovers, I like to freeze the turkey and use it for recipes later in the month. Even those who say they don't like turkey will eat this. To make this one a little less guilty, I use turkey and add a carrot to the sauce. https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/turkey-and-dressing-casserole-recipe Put leftover turkey and veggies to use in one casserole. A satisfying casserole using ground turkey, egg noodles, and plenty of cheese. You will need 2 fully prepared packets for this entire casserole. Two recipe classics are combined into an easy and delicious meal. Cook pasta according to package directions. Creamy Turkey Casserole is like mac and cheese, but with a Thanksgiving twist. We serve this over brown rice to make it more of a whole meal. Cook time may vary depending upon how soupy or thick you prefer the sauce. With layers of stuffing, mashed potatoes, veggies and turkey, every bite will taste just like the holiday. Print . Instead of making yet another turkey sandwich, try this Thanksgiving dinner casserole. "I made this for our family Thanksgiving Leftover Cook-Off. Recipe tips. 2 cups diced turkey meat ; 6 oz. Leftover Turkey Casserole. 8. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list. When I make it from scratch, I usually use chicken rather than turkey. There is not much to it: just a creamy cheddar béchamel tossed with noodles, turkey… Bacon, Potato, and Egg Casserole … This recipe is easy to prepare, and one that our whole family enjoys! Totally tucking this into my giant pile of recipes. Recently, I tried a Creamy Turkey Casserole that calls for ingredients that you’d typically have leftover from the holidays. This search takes into account your taste preferences. Lay the ham and turkey into the casserole dish and set aside. Yes No No Preference. Family and friends all show up a couple days AFTER Thanksgiving knowing this will be on the menu... Cheesy and delicious, and feeds a crowd! Top it with gravy, and revisit the feast! If you can boil pasta, you're good to go! "Love that it used up my holiday leftovers," says reviewer melissa. Combine leftover turkey with cheese, fresh veggies, and a few pantry … I tried this recipe with a boneless turkey breast and it was just perfect. This turkey and noodle casserole recipe is an excellent way to use leftover turkey. An easy way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers. It's one of my favorite leftover Thanksgiving dinner recipes. There's no doubt about it, turkey tetrazzini is the ultimate Thanksgiving leftover food. This casserole is a great way to use leftover turkey or chicken. Turkey Casserole Recipes A few simple ingredients can create a fast and wholesome meal; just take the turkey casserole, for example. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. This tamale pie will rescue the last remnants of your bird in a significantly more exciting and flavorful way than the usual soup. These enchiladas are a great way to use leftover Thanksgiving turkey. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. We provide you only the perfect Spanish rice turkey casserole recipe here. Spray 8-in. Serve leftover turkey casserole … "This is delicious cheesy goodness in a turkey casserole," says reviewer Deb C. Pimento peppers give this casserole a mild bite. Leftover mashed potatoes, turkey, and stuffing are all given new life in this Thanksgiving casserole. Step 2 Bake the turkey mixture at 400°F. This leftover turkey shepherd’s pie recipe is created by adding frozen mixed vegetables to leftover turkey and gravy… With leftovers, it's a breeze, made from scratch ... it's work. Spread one teaspoon margarine on side of each slice of bread. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, turkey tetrazzini is the ultimate Thanksgiving leftover food. Staff Picks Turkey and Stuffing Casserole Rating: Unrated 56 Two recipe … I made this for our family Thanksgiving Leftover Cook-Off. This is a great recipe for leftover turkey. It is cheesy, baked stuffed shells using leftover turkey, stuffing, ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, grated Swiss cheese, and leftover gravy. This is my very tweaked version that cuts some of the fat and calories. Turkey is nestled in pasta and sauce makes for a warm, comforting dinner classic. 55 minutes. "Since ingredients like garam masala, spicy cheese, and peppers aren't typically used in the meal, they work wonderfully here to disguise the last of a holiday bird.". … Turkey: I’m using leftover turkey in this recipe, but you could always cook a few turkey breasts just for this casserole. Turkey Casserole. There are two basic types of tamale pie, one with a cornbread topping and the other with traditional masa dough. Skip. I also added another 1/2 cup of milk or so to the sauce -- otherwise I thought it would be too thick. Heat oven to 375°F and adjust oven rack to middle position. Did we mention easy, too? Simply combine boiled noodles with leftover turkey, frozen peas (no need to thaw them first), and two cans of condensed soup. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. The number of items in your shopping list has exceeded the maximum limit. Great use of leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Drain; rinse with cold water, and drain again. This is an alteration on a typical stuffed cabbage recipe. Since ingredients like garam masala, spicy cheese, and peppers aren't typically used in the meal, they work wonderfully here to disguise the last of a holiday bird. Delicious and freezes well too. Check out our entire turkey collection for more great recipes. Toss together pasta, turkey, and peas in a large bowl. It's healthy, low-fat, low-carb, and a bit spicy. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/our-favorite-turkey-casserole-recipes Try our turkey stew recipes to find out. Total Time. All opinions are my own. 6. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture. Even the smallest turkey is too much for two, but I missed the taste of homemade turkey and stuffing. Stir in garlic for 30 seconds then whisk in flour, salt and pepper and cook, … Prep times are from leftovers. Aunt Bee's Leftover Turkey Casserole with pasta and Cream of Mushroom soup is an easy and comforting dish that takes advantage of the extra meat from your holiday feast -- with just 15 minutes of prep! ", "This delicious casserole is for leftover leftovers. I whipped this recipe up with the few ingredients I had and my boyfriend loved it. The easy sauce for this casserole is made with condensed soup, so there's very little prep involved. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Turkey, mashed potatoes, cheese, a special sauce, and some little extras combine to make a tasty casserole for 'the day after.' Here, I wanted to create something that gives us the best of both, and I was very happy with how this came out. This recipe tastes just like Stouffer's® turkey tetrazzini. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a 9 x 13-inch pan or large oven-safe How to make Turkey Casserole with Leftovers: This recipe really is SO easy. Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing is topped with turkey, broccoli and a savory sauce made with Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup, milk and shredded Cheddar cheese, topped with extra cheese and baked until hot and bubbly. The biscuit-like topping makes this the ideal cold-weather casserole. A rich and creamy dish that works well with leftover turkey or chicken. Step 2. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve heard my mom, grandmas, aunts, and friends, talk about what to do with leftover turkey as they cleaned up after the holiday dinner. Hearty and easy. However, I am keeping this recipe and will definitely make it again. Chef John, Credit: Turkey Casserole Recipes A few simple ingredients can create a fast and wholesome meal; just take the turkey casserole, for example. 1 Preheat oven, boil water for pasta: Preheat oven to 375°F. It’s a keeper! Add onion, carrot, celery, garlic, and thyme; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 4 to 5 minutes. This Crock Pot Turkey Stuffing Casserole is a super yummy recipe for a weeknight or easy holiday dish for a smaller holiday meal. My husband's favorite meal is roast turkey - my favorite is playing with the leftovers! I use cream of mushroom soup and either cream of chicken soup or cream of celery soup, but you can pick any combination that you … We have turkey chillies, turkey and veg stews and lots more. Cheesy Egg and Hashbrown Casserole Yummly. https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/dish-type/casseroles/turkey It is cheesy, baked stuffed shells using leftover turkey, stuffing, ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, grated Swiss cheese, and leftover gravy. What I really loved about the delicious casserole recipe that I … "I loved the crispness of the spinach.". This is quick, easy and delicious. bikerfamily, 10 Casseroles That Use up Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey. Soup Loving Nicole, Credit: Reviewer ISHKABIBBLEMOM says, "This is a good comfort food...super easy to put together. I did use more turkey, and a half box of macaroni and mor e peas to make a larger serving. McCormick® Turkey Gravy Mix really makes the flavors of this casserole POP! For additional color and flavor, add 1 small jar of drained and diced pimiento or a few tablespoons of finely chopped red bell pepper. If you prefer white or brown rice, feel free to use those. Looking for the perfect Spanish rice turkey casserole recipe? Preheat a large, deep skillet over medium high heat. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Rebekah Rose Hills, Credit: It’s a keeper! Turkey Casserole Recipe. Spanish rice turkey casserole Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Spanish rice turkey casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart … WHAT CAN I SERVE WITH LEFTOVER TURKEY CASSEROLE? This spicy Southwest dish will fill the bill, and it's quick and easy as well. Add onion and cook for 2-3 minutes or until softened. Creamy Turkey Casserole Recipe I tried a Creamy Turkey Casserole from BJ’s new Cooking Club that calls for ingredients that you’d typically have leftover from the holidays. 40 minutes. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Tyla Ward, Credit: Either way it's a hit and well worth the time. Totally tucking this into my giant pile of recipes. I'd advise baking it in a 9x13 baking dish or dividing it between two smaller dishes and freezing one for later. I got this recipes from Allrecipes.com member Mildred Sherrer, Fort Worth, Texas. Credit: Preheat oven to 350°F. 15 minutes. Melt butter over low heat, add green pepper, celery, onion. Start heating 4 quarts of water for the pasta. It's so easy he can make it! We always seem to be bursting with extra turkey and looking for a creative new way to use it up. This delicious casserole is for leftover leftovers. You can even make this instead of a traditional dinner, especially if … Read my disclosure policy. You may omit the red pepper and cayenne if you do not like spicy foods, or increase like we do! After a holiday meal half the work is done because you usually have the mashed potatoes, and turkey. Here are 10 casseroles made with leftover turkey. Best recipe I have found. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. This creamy and cheesy casserole is elevated with just a touch of white wine. baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown. Stir the turkey mixture. Substitute leftover turkey with whatever you have on hand including leftover ham, cooked ground beef or even turn it into a chicken broccoli rice casserole! Here are 10 casseroles made with leftover turkey. I created this recipe as a way to use the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving. Turkey is nestled in pasta and sauce makes for a warm, comforting dinner classic. A great casserole to make with Thanksgiving or Christmas turkey leftovers. Bake the turkey mixture at 400°F for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling. "Even if your turkey is perfectly cooked, the reheated leftovers can be a little dry and uninteresting," says Chef John. Spoon the turkey mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole … Cut ham and turkey into large chunks. Add 2 tablespoons of salt to the water (1 Tbsp for every 2 quarts … Apr 15, 2020 - When you get tired of turkey sandwiches, whip up a creamy pan of Leftover Turkey Noodle Casserole to enjoy those Thanksgiving and Christmas turkey leftovers. Turkey Casserole: This version of turkey casserole is our absolute favorite! Combine leftover turkey with cheese, fresh veggies, and a few pantry staples, and you can have a hot and hearty dinner on the table in no time. "I added cranberry sauce slices between the turkey and the potatoes.". A dash of curry powder and poultry … You may just decide it's so good, you don't want to wait for turkey leftovers to make it! This broccoli rice casserole definitely fits the bill! 12 Best Turkey Casserole Recipes thespruceeats.com - Laurel Randolph. Turkey or Chicken Broth: For additional moisture and depth of flavor. Turkey Casserole Recipes. This is a great way to use up some of those Thanksgiving leftovers! Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. My wife liked it so much that it's now become a staple of our after-Thanksgiving days. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. look no further! Serve with simply … Bake for 60 minutes or until … Turkey casseroles are a general staple around the holiday season. 01 of 12 Turkey cutlet and stuffing casserole brings together the superstars of Thanksgiving dinner in a single dish, making it easy enough for any … Spoon in 1-1/2 cups stuffing, then top with by Sabrina Snyder Published: November 19, 2018 39 Comments. There are so many things I love about this recipe! This recipe is extremely versatile and the perfect way to use up your holiday leftovers or even to use what you have in your fridge! Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com. Cooked turkey baked with stuffing, fried onions, peas and a creamy soup mixture. It's a family favorite and a hit at Pot lucks. These can be made with cooked turkey or chicken. Jump to Recipe. DIRECTIONS. Our Turkey Noodle Casserole combines all the good stuff—broccoli, pasta, turkey, and cream sauce—into one delightful, family-friendly dish. Here’s an easy family dinner everyone will love, or just a fun way to use up some leftover holiday turkey. These comforting casseroles turn bland and boring turkey into completely new creations. Get dozens of top-rated casserole dishes sure to be a hit with your hungry family. Leftover Turkey Casserole made with leftover turkey, cheesy gravy, and … This turkey and stuffing casserole features gravy and cranberry sauce, delivering all of the flavors of the holidays at once. For a buttered breadcrumb topping, combine 1 cup of soft fine … This is a lower-fat version of a popular Tex-Mex style casserole. I’m really impressed with how it turned out and how simple it was to make. Rate and Review | Read Reviews (2) Prep Time. Get dozens of top-rated casserole dishes sure to be a hit with your hungry family. METHOD. Need a dish to use the last of that Thanksgiving turkey? Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Blend … We have this dish every Christmas morning with croissants. 73,147 suggested recipes. Amanda, Credit: May be assembled in advance and frozen: heat covered dish at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 1/2 hours. Add extra-virgin olive oil, 1 turn of the pan, and … Very easy, but very rich," says recipe creator Ellen Bancroft Ziegler. The meat is already so flavorful and ready to shred, so why make dry turkey sandwiches when I can bake this gooey, cheesy, and meaty dish instead? A warm and delicious casserole that makes the most out of your left-overs. Stir in flour to make a roux and cook for 1-2 minutes stirring continuously. "I think this recipe will be a 'go to' for all our Thanksgiving leftover needs," says reviewer Nancy926. This layered casserole with stuffing, turkey, veggies, mashed potatoes and cheese is the perfect way to serve Thanksgiving leftovers. The hint of curry really makes this recipe great! We love it! Your family won't even know it's leftovers. Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a non-stick saucepan. Recipe makes 6 Servings 4 cup(s) leftover … And when it comes to easy turkey recipes, this casserole definitely stands out. Last updated Nov 29, 2020. Stir the pepper and soup in the saucepan and heat to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove foil and cook until rice is tender and liquid is … This recipe sounds odd, but I promise it makes for an unbelievable, rich hearty meal! If needed, this can all be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated to store. Leftover turkey will keep for 3-4 days in the refrigerator, or 2-3 months in the freezer. Spoon soup over top of casserole. Garnish with sour cream and cilantro if desired. In the meantime, halve and slice the onion. Great dish for those turkey leftovers! For healthier comfort food, turn to turkey casserole recipes. It was a post-Thanksgiving tradition in our home when I was a child. Turkey breasts or minced turkey both make a great alternative to red meat. This post may contain affiliate links. Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. I think this is a great recipe for a family. Melt butter in a saucepan. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/turkey-casserole-with-egg-noodles for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Stir the soup, milk, peas, turkey and noodles in a 3-quart casserole.