celebrities have to engage with their fans. Throughout the series’s eight-year run, rumours circulated that Dobrev and Wesley did not get along on set. Yep, the full cast list has been revealed for Season 3 of the gripping Netflix show, and Vampire Diaries fans, listen up! I’m beyond excited to share that I am OPENING MY CLOSE FRIENDS LIST list right here on Instagram to YOU. Create a commenting name to join the debate, There are no Independent Premium comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts, There are no comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts. The Vampire Diaries’ Ian Somerhalder’s latest Instagram move has a lot of fans going ‘WTF.’ That’s because he’s asking his social media followers to pay a fee to see premium content from him. It’s full of fan articles and also some cast outfits. Steven Chadwick McQueen (born July 13, 1988), known professionally as Steven R. McQueen, is an American actor and model known for his role as Jeremy Gilbert in The CW fantasy drama The Vampire Diaries from 2009 to 2015 and in 2017. Jos leaves her on the street! On the left is a shop that calls „Vampire Stalker“. 68.7k Likes, 514 Comments - The Vampire Diaries (@thecwtvd) on Instagram: “He's been stuck here for a long time. RIVERDALE season 5 will be hitting screens in the new year and some fans of the CW drama series are wondering if former teen icon from The Watch The Vampire Diaries Online Keywords snd vampire diaries television tv shows instagram The young person’s guide to conquering (and saving) the world. She is best known for her role as Caroline Forbes in The CW supernatural drama series The Vampire Diaries (2009–2017) and her recurring role as the same character on the spin-off series The Originals (2018). After all, social media is the one platform that celebrities have to engage with their fans. The Vampire Diaries alum Ian Somerhalder is trying a new way to connect with fans -- group texting. Nickname ideas for the Vampire Diaries fan. Telemundo Falsa Identidad Spoilers: Custody fights gets worse! He also starred as Jimmy Borelli in the NBC drama Chicago Fire from 2015 to 2016. Check the link in my…” Ian Somerhalder was born and raised in the small southern town of Covington, Louisiana. The Vampire Diaries’ Ian Somerhalder’s latest Instagram move has a lot of fans going ‘WTF.’ That’s because he’s asking his social media followers to pay a fee to see premium content from him. His family took part in community LETS DO THIS! This comes down to the massive fan following she collected from her role in The Vampire Diaries. Nina Dobrev has poked fun at her Vampire Diaries co-stars, ex-boyfriend Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley, in a hilarious Instagram comment. While Davis appeared to back incumbent VP Mike Pence during the face-off on Wendesday, October 7, Wesley clearly supported Democratic nominee Kamala Harris. 'The Vampire Diaries' wrapped filming on the series on Feb. 8, and the cast and crew posted tons of photos that will leave you in tears. Paul Wesley and Nina Dobrev in The Vampire Diaries. Unfortunately, he doesn’t plan on keeping his Cameo account active for very long. Fans were quick to notice Dobrev’s comedic comment, which has since been liked by over 12,000 people. 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 8 'The Vampire Diaries' First Look: Elena Wakes Up In Series Finale Teaser -- Watch 'The Vampire Diaries' Recap: Jump Aboard Stefan's Apology Tour The Vampire Diaries Stars' Instagram Pictures The Vampire Diaries Stars Celebrate Summer With Puppies and Bikinis. Are you sure you want to delete this comment? Biography Commercial. View Mobile Site 'Vampire Diaries' star Kayla Ewell got hitched to her longtime boyfriend, Tanner Novlan, on Sept. 12 in Los Angeles, California. responded by writing “the bourbon” followed by a wink face emoji. In the hit teen show, Dobrev famously portrayed Elena Gilbert, a high school student caught in a love triangle with vampire brothers Stefan and Damon Salvatore (played by Wesley and Somerhalder). The existing Open Comments threads will continue to exist for those who do not subscribe to Independent Premium. That’s the best spot to show the world, you visit the vampire diaries location and as a real fan, I ate in the mystic grill. By joining my CLOSE FRIEND LIST, you will get access to a ton of never before seen photos and video from my 8 years on The Vampire Diaries, LOST and a deeper look into my day to day life. The Vampire Diaries, which originally aired on The CW in the States, belongs to Warner Bros and CBS, not Netflix. Candice Rene King (née Accola) (born May 13, 1987) is an American actress, singer and songwriter, known for portraying the role of Caroline Forbes on The CW's The Mar 29, 2020 - 4,621 Likes, 41 Comments - The Vampire Diaries (@dobrevmyidol) on Instagram: “Vampire Diaries or Coyote Hills? Have you watched the first episode for free? People's Choice Awards, E! In April 2015, Dobrev announced via Instagram that she would be leaving The Vampire Diaries after portraying Elena for six seasons. We just didn’t appreciate each other as much as we do now – and that, of course, got blown [out] of proportion.”. But what shot the individual to the fame is the work in web series The Vampire Diaries: A Darker Truth. Quote More History; Done. Space is very limited as I only have so many hours in the day to add you all …so check out the link in my bio for more information and how get added ASAP. I have a gift that has special memories to me for one lucky winner…” ­­The Vampire Diaries co-stars Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley have reunited on social media for an adorable reason – a puppy play date.. XO, A post shared by iansomerhalder (@iansomerhalder) on Oct 4, 2020 at 11:58am PDT, He added, “By joining MY LIST you will help me bring in crucial resources to @isfofficial & @kisstheground. ‘Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers: Katrina Bowden (Flo Fulton) Is NOT Ready For Christmas! The time has come. Everyone is losing their jobs and celebrities are trying to squeeze whatever dollars we have left out of us. See Kai's return on @cwlegacies streaming free on The CW App,…” For the skills attained by Ian, surely there are lots of awards and accolades for the man. July 25, 2014 by Maggie Panos. Chris Brochu joins the cast as Luke, a gay student Start your Independent Premium subscription today. In October last year, Dobrev cleared up the rumours, stating: “It’s not that we didn’t like each other. ’90 Day Fiancé’ Spoilers: Larissa Lima Reacts To Her Ex Colt Johnson’s Rumored Engagement To Vanessa, ’90 Day Fiancé’ Spoilers: Elizabeth and Andrei Castravet Announce Launch Of OnlyFans Account, ’90 Day Fiancé’ Spoilers: Annie Suwan Looks Flawless As She Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With David Toborowsky, ’90 Day Fiancé’ Spoilers: Melyza Zeta Claps Back At Fan Who Called Her Boring. There are some things fans might not know about the hit series. Dobrev, tagged in the post, responded by writing “the bourbon” followed by a wink face emoji. Save changes Preview Cancel. The actor will appear in Netflix’s forthcoming Christmas romantic comedy Love Hard. Millions of people tuned in for the Vice Presidential Debate on Wednesday, October 7, including two former Vampire Diaries stars — and the two … 1.8m Likes, 26.7k Comments - @iansomerhalder on Instagram: “Do you miss The Vampire Diaries? See more ideas about vampire diaries damon, vampire diaries quotes, vampier diaries. The three actors famously portrayed a love triangle in hit teen drama, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile. Your Halloween-loving heart may have fallen hard when you first laid eyes on the vampires in Twilight and The Vampire Diaries. Will you join? His role as Damon Salvatore rose the individual to colossal success. One user wrote, “I live for this reply,” while another said: “Good taste.”. His mother, Edna (née Israel), is a massage therapist, and his father, Robert Somerhalder, is a building contractor. Nina Dobrev is an actor who will remain popular even if she’s not in a prominent role on-screen. ‘Young And The Restless’ Spoilers: Well That Was Awkward – Sexy Time & Nick Knows Somethings Up. SMH.”. With his mother's encouragement, at age 10, he began a modeling career that took … I don't know honestly. Michaela McManus - who played Jules in the show - will star as Joe's neighbour, Natalie. I’m beyond excited to share that I am OPENING MY CLOSE FRIENDS LIST list right here on Instagram to YOU. His family took part in community musical theater there, which made him interested in acting from an early age. You can find our Community Guidelines in full here. Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? She graduated from Stuartholme School in Toowong at the end of 2005. 'Vampire Diaries' Casts Its First Gay Lead Character Brochu will make his first appearance as Luke in episode 16 of this season. Please continue to respect all commenters and create constructive debates. The Vampire Diaries’ Ian Somerhalder’s latest Instagram move. LETS DO THIS! 'I live for this reply': Nina Dobrev shades Vampire Diaries co-stars, including ex Ian Somerhalder, with brutal Instagram response. By joining my CLOSE FRIEND LIST, you will get access to a ton of never before seen photos and video from my 8 years on The Vampire Diaries, LOST and a deeper look into my day to day life. He has Cajun (French), English, and Scots-Irish ancestry. For a limited time only, fans of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals can get a personalized video by none other than THE Elijah Mikaelson. Vampire Diaries costars Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley developing their own bourbon By Samantha Highfill September 26, 2019 at 08:52 PM EDT Watch The Vampire Diaries Online Boating, swimming, fishing and training horses filled much of his recreational time growing up, as did the school drama club and performing with the local theater group. Did Ramona just seal Don Mateo’s fate regarding it? Here’s what he has to say. By joining MY LIST you will help me bring in crucial resources to @isfofficial & @kisstheground. 'The Vampire Diaries' actors Matt Davis and Paul Wesley might not be friends anymore, thanks to the vice presidential debate. Of course, it didn’t take very long for his fans and followers to comment on his post. Loading editor. Sharing a short clip on his Instagram account, the handsome actor captioned it with, “I asked, you answered….now I’m delivering. Better act fast though. Candice Renée King (née Accola; born May 13, 1987) is an American actress, singer, and songwriter. Scarlett Hannah Hefner (née Byrne; born 6 October 1990) is an English actress and model. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”. Noah. www.mtv.com.au/the-vampire-diaries/...vampire-diaries-star...on-instagram Here’s what he has to say. The show is based on the life of a regular girl whose life takes a drastic turn as she grabs the attention of two handsome vampire brothers, Stefan and Damon. On Sunday, Nov. 16, in anticipation for the 2020 E! Better sit down and stop drinking for a minute Vampire Diaries fans because Daniel Gillies aka Elijah Mikaelson has returned to Cameo. Her most notable roles are Samara in Pretty Little Liars, Chastity Meyer in Mean Girls 2 and Emma Gilbert in H2O: Just Add Water. Somerhalder and Dobrev were romantically linked back in 2010. When he was seventeen, his family decided … The Vampire Diaries The story of two vampire brothers obsessed with the same girl, who bears a striking resemblance to the beautiful but ruthless vampire they knew and loved in 1864. You fans, we finally know who Joe Goldberg was peeping at through the fence. While this seems to be a new trend in the celebrity world for actors like Ian to make their fans pay to see their “special” social media content, there were quite a few fans disappointed with the move. 116 Clark St SW, Covington, GA 30014. Spread the word around the world. Mgc26133. In the meantime, drop us a line with your thoughts in our comments section below. Plus, a lot of people don’t want to feel as though they are getting “ripped off” so to speak, especially when the celebrity doesn’t have anything exciting to share or say. Spread the word around the world Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Space is very limited as I only have so many hours in the day to add you all…so check out the link in my bio for more information and how get added ASAP. – Ryan Reynolds Shares Hilarious #2020LoveStory Must-Watch Video. The Vampire Diaries – Character Bios. Up to date on the lives of these ethereal … … The TV series has granted her the celebrity life she takes joy in, and fans can share this with Nina through her Instagram account. Ian Somerhalder, who plays main character Damon in the TV show took to his Instagram to post a photo of him holding a bottle of the Vampire Diaries inspired alcoholic beverage. Here’s what he has to say. Date of Birth: January 9, 1989. The Vampire Diaries’ Ian Somerhalder’s Latest Instagram Move Has Fans Going ‘WTF’, Chrishell Stause Finally Gets Some Good News. The tv series has been developed by Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec and it received a great response from fans as well as the critics. Vicki Donovan is a married woman! The couple made headline news when they split up in 2013. The most insightful comments on all subjects will be published daily in dedicated articles. The Vampire Diaries’ Ian Somerhalder’s latest Instagram move has a lot of fans going ‘WTF.’ That’s because he’s asking his social media followers to pay a fee to see premium content from him. Elena Gilbert. Following the trials and tribulations of the Salvatore Brothers since the dawn of time? The Vampire Diaries Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate? Satan’s Got a Match, It’s 2020! © 2020 - Daily Soap Dish. Shared the pain of every heartbreak Stefan and Damon have endured over the past few centuries? Mar 14, 2020 - Explore Victoria's board "Instagram captions" on Pinterest. Claire was born in Brisbane, Australia. The multitalented Swiss-American lady Kat Graham is an actress, model, singer, and dancer who is best known for portraying the role of Bonnie Bennett in the series The Vampire Diaries. Dobrev is now dating American snowboarder Shaun White, while Somerhalder went on to marry, The actor will appear in Netflix’s forthcoming Christmas romantic comedy, Nina Dobrev shades Vampire Diaries stars with brutal Instagram reply, You may not agree with our views, or other users’, but please respond to them respectfully, Swearing, personal abuse, racism, sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or inciteful language is not acceptable, Do not impersonate other users or reveal private information about third parties, We reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts and ban offending users without notification. By joining my CLOSE FRIEND LIST, you will get access to a ton of never before seen photos and video from my 8 years on The Vampire Diaries, LOST and a deeper look into my day to day life. For example, Wesley and Somerhalder both took their characters' daylight rings from the set of the show. Gavin Casalegno is a prominent American actor, best known for his role in The Vampire Diaries as Young Damon.… Read More Ahna O’Reilly Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Net Worth & Boyfriend Elena Gilbert. Byrne appeared in the Marvel television series Runaways For more royal and celeb baby news, come back to Celeb Baby Laundry. The Vampire Diaries alumni Nina Dobrev recently took to her Instagram to share a #FlashbackFriday picture with co-star and ex-boyfriend, Ian Somerhalder. Univision Dulce Ambición Spoilers: Maria de la Paz gets brutal reality check! Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Creates Teremena Tequila-Spiked Ice Cream To Elevate Christmas! 3.7m Followers, 35 Following, 532 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from The Vampire Diaries (@thecwtvd) Rick Cosnett Of 'The Flash' Comes Out As Gay In Heartfelt Instagram Video. The main character of the show who is a teenage girl whose parents passed away in a car accident. Independent Premium Comments can be posted by members of our membership scheme, Independent Premium. It is a true way for us to connect and become closer. Nina Dobrev/Instagram Paul Wesley, Nina Dobrev, and Ines de Ramon. Dobrev is now dating American snowboarder Shaun White, while Somerhalder went on to marry Twilight star Nikki Reed. Who are you choosing?”. On January 13, 2012, Freeman was confirmed to be in The CW's fantasy drama The ‘Young And The Restless’ Spoilers: Chance Chancellor Suspects Billy Abbott Was The One Who Shot Him, Spotify’s New Joe Rogan Ad Boosts The One And Only “Young” Jamie Vernon, British Royal Family News: This Is Why Meghan Markle Opened Up About Her Painful Miscarriage. I do not own any of these edits Hope you enjoyed this video! Vampire Diaries actress Nina Dobrev has thrown some sarcastic shade at her former co-stars Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley.. Awards and Accolades. Height: 5' 6". Details. The main character of the show who is a teenage girl whose parents passed away in a car accident. Games event in New York, NY by Trivia, AD on Thursday, October 29 2020 with 219 people interested and 29 people going. The Vampire Diaries – Character Bios. Some comments included, “I want to do this but it sucks that you have to pay,” along with, “I really don’t have the money for this. I do not own any of these edits Hope you enjoyed this video! 38 Cute Vampire Instagram Captions For Your Fangtastic Pictures. You can also choose to be emailed when someone replies to your comment. ... Cole Delbyck. ’90 Day Fiancé’ Spoilers: Angela Deem Looks Much Slimmer – Did She Reduce The Size Of Her Boobs. Since The Vampire Diaries ended in 2017, Dobrev has acted in a handful of movies including a remake of Flatliners starring Ellen Page and Kiefer Sutherland. Mystic Grill . 3. In January 2017, it was announced that Dobrev would return as Elena and Katherine in The Vampire Diaries series finale. Due to the sheer scale of this comment community, we are not able to give each post the same level of attention, but we have preserved this area in the interests of open debate. The show starred Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, and Paul Wesley. The Vampire Diaries is a popular supernatural teen drama series that has been adapted by the novel series of the same name written by L. J. Smith. 18:43, February 24, 2015. It is a true way for us to connect and become closer.”, I asked, you answered….now I’m delivering. Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now. Deavan Clegg INCENSED At Drascilla Treatment, GOES OFF At TLC & 90 Day Fiancé! Kat Graham The Vampire Diaries, Age, Height, Body, Boyfriend, Career, Net Worth, Instagram. You Season 3 Full Cast Revealed With Vampire Diaries Star Michaela McManus As Joe's New Target 12 days ago While another said: " Petition for @NetflixUK to put The Vampire Diaries back on because I don't know what I'm going to watch through lockdown." Jenny Boyd is an actress who portrays Lizzie Saltzman in Legacies. Cosnett was born on April 6, 1983 and was raised on a farm in Chegutu, Zimbabwe. Is there like a list somewhere where I can see what all the actors is called on Instagram..? More about The Vampire Diaries. After Twilight, it can be said that Vampire Diaries is the most popular content on vampires and supernatural creatures.The American television show spans over eight seasons and ended in 2017. Early life and education. Daily Soap Dish - TV & Entertainment News. Do you agree? And as always, come back to Daily Soap Dish for all the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities and reality television shows along with spoilers from ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’, ‘The Young and the Restless’, ‘General Hospital’ and ‘Days of Our Lives’. Will you join? Nina Dobrev has poked fun at her Vampire Diaries co-stars, ex-boyfriend Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley, in a hilarious Instagram comment. Claire Holt (born June 11, 1988) is an Australian actress who portrays the role ofRebekah Mikaelson in The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. The Vampire Diaries 'Vampire Diaries' Stars Take Shots At Each Other On Twitter Over VP Debate. Hometown: Sofia. Cosnett was born on April 6, 1983 and was raised on a farm in Chegutu, Zimbabwe. It allows our most engaged readers to debate the big issues, share their own experiences, discuss real-world solutions, and more. Our journalists will try to respond by joining the threads when they can to create a true meeting of independent Premium. "The Vampire Diaries" premiered on The CW in September 2009 and ended in March 2017 after eight seasons. Univision Imperio De Mentiras Spoilers: Renata learns the truth about her baby and Fer comes clean! I’m beyond excited to share that I am OPENING MY CLOSE FRIENDS LIST list right here on Instagram to YOU. Want an ad-free experience?Subscribe to Independent Premium. 0. She is best known for her roles as Slytherin student Pansy Parkinson in the Harry Potter series, as Lexi in the TV series Falling Skies, and also as Nora Hildegard in the TV series The Vampire Diaries. 1 Filmography 2 Gallery 3 References 4 External links IMDb Twitter Instagram Jenny Boyd - The Vampire Diaries Wiki - Episode Guide, Cast, Characters, TV Series, Novels, and more! ­­The Vampire Diaries co-stars Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley have reunited on social media for an adorable reason – a puppy play date.. July 13, 2020. Please be respectful when making a comment and adhere to our Community Guidelines. 1.2m Followers, 24 Following, 2,761 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Vampire Diaries (@vampire.diaries) It is a true way for us to connect and become closer. The Vampire Diaries The story of two vampire brothers obsessed with the same girl, who bears a striking resemblance to the beautiful but ruthless vampire they knew and loved in 1864. All Rights Reserved. Matthew W. Davis (born May 8, 1978) is an American actor known for his roles as Warner Huntington III in Legally Blonde, Adam Hillman on the ABC comedy-drama What About Brian from 2006 to 2007 and Alaric Saltzman on The CW fantasy drama The Vampire Diaries from 2009 to 2017 as well as the spin-off series Legacies since 2018. Dobrev replied to a photo of the male co-stars looking cosy in front of a roaring fire with a few bottles of bourbon between them, which was accompanied by the caption, “POV: You’re Elena on #TheVampireDiaries. Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley Just Revealed Their A-List "Love Child" Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley had a mini …