Bring to a boil then simmer for a few mins. Chickpea Tikka Masala – Dinner is on with this flavorful & saucy Indian inspired vegan tikka masala recipe! Another VR hit! Served with homemade flatbread. Thank you for a delicious recipe Richa ! Sesame Ginger Grilled Tofu. Preheat oven to 220 °C/ 425 °F (conventional), or 200 °C/ 400 °F (fan assisted). You put in the liquid from the diced tomatoes right? Thank you for this wonderful note!I am glad that the recipes turn out so well! May 27, 2019 - This Vegan Cauliflower Tikka Masala is composed of a healthy sauce that's full of spice, very bold in flavor, rich, and creamy! Vegan … This was so easy to make and yet with such incredible depth of flavor… and oh so delicious! Toss the cauliflower florets in a large bowl with the oil and spices. Welcome to Vegan Huggs, I'm a lifestyle blogger who wishes to inspire my readers to live a healthier life by eating a plant-based diet. https://travelalphas.com/easy-vegan-cauliflower-tikka-masala full when entertaining. kids love d it too. You will find Delicious, Simple Vegan Breakfasts, Savory Vegan Lunches and Mouthwatering Dinners. In a large pan, heat oil over medium heat. Set aside. Definitely one of the best indian dishes I’ve ever made. This creamy tomato sauce can be made in a number of ways. Raw Vegan … Thanks for your magic!! Problem solved! Browse hundreds of tried-and-true vegan recipes that are full-flavored, comforting and easy-to-make. Explore. Dairy is not a concern so can I use regular milk or soy milk instead? 5 stars! You can unsubscribe at anytime. Simmer just long enough to develop some flavor and we are done! Sep 16, 2020 - Savory, bold and mildly-spiced, this Cauliflower Tikka Masala is a flavor-packed recipe that your whole family will love. Arrange onto a foil lined baking sheet, bake for 30 minutes until tender. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Add half the spice mix to the recipe and then add more if needed. Required fields are marked *. 11,634 talking about this. Healthy Recipes. Welcome to Vegan Huggs! Keen try it with some ‘not chicken’ some time. I love Vegan Richa’s recipes, they are wonderful with lots of flavor. This recipe packs so much flavor and got raving reviews from everyone in the household. Method. This helps roast the ingredients under pressure for that deep flavor profile. ; Add the sweet potatoes, tomatoes, vegetable broth, 1 teaspoon of salt, and pepper.Simmer on medium-low until the sweet potatoes are fork tender. Serve over rice for an easy healthy dinner that's ready in just 20 minutes. Roast for. The Tikka Masala Sauce that we made in the earlier post goes amazingly with almost anything. If you make this Cauliflower Tikka Masala recipe, I’d love to hear what you think in the comment section below. Bake for another 8-10 minutes to caramelize the sauce. The cauliflower wasn’t mushy. I have tried several of your recipes from tofu egg salad to this tikka masala and you have it figured out. This is a lovely recipe. Not to be confused with cauliflower tikka masala which would be served in a thick, creamy Indian spiced sauce. Made as written except added some kidney beans . Made this today for lunch throughout the week. Serve it with homemade naan and salad. Melissa is the creator and recipe developer of the popular food & lifestyle blog, Vegan Huggs. Hi Patricia, here is an easy recipe online. Yeah mine are usually fresh. Ah yes, I have eaten Indian curries where the vegetables become incredibly soggy. Explore. This dish was amazing, I am going to double up on it next time I make it, it was sooooooooo good! Love anything as tikka! Perhaps, that’s why you’ll find so many vegan curry recipes … Sitting here thinking about what I can cook today that would use up what we have and not have to get out in the snow and go the grocery store. Vegan Recipes. Vegan Huggs shares Amazing Vegan Recipes and Ideas! Baked Cauliflower and Tofu in green cilantro sauce. I'm so glad you've been liking the recipes so far. SIGN UP, Home » Vegan Recipes » Dinner » Cauliflower Tikka Masala, January 7, 2020 By Melissa Huggins / 19 Comments. It's a family favorite over here, so I added it to the Vegan Huggs dinner collection so you can enjoy it too! Add onions and sauté until translucent and slightly golden. 26 947 osób mówi o tym. Special Diet. Super good!. I did double the spices (which i more or less do with all your recipes – I think your spices are very fresh!) Made it for dinner. Lets get Social! https://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipe/cauliflower-tikka-masala/20147 Maybe some tofu or chickpeas, with a mix of other veggies? Grilled Portobello Mushroom Steaks. I didn’t know if you bring to a boil and then reduce heat for 3-4 minutes or boil for 3-4 minutes? You made life tasty again ❤️ love from India ❤️. Tired of various vegan chilis. Thanks for sharing. Make it on the stove top or in an Instant Pot! This was so delicious! To cook it in the instant pot, pressure cook for just 1 minute at low pressure with the already cooked sauce or just Simmer with cooked sauce on the stove top/IP for 10-12 mins or until cauliflower is cooked to preference. This was incredible! You can change up other things based on availability and preference (non dairy yogurt can easily be subbed with non dairy cream or milk). THIS IS DINNER TONIGHT! Thanks! It's a pure comfort meal that is easy to make and it's budget-friendly too! This sauce was so good. Easy, luscious, so flavorful! https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/vegetarian-keto-tikka-masala Now add the garlic and ginger. I love the idea of using cauliflower instead of chicken for this dish! But… you nail it! Food and Drinks. Just tag me @veganhuggs and hashtag #veganhuggs so I don’t miss it. Freezer Friendly. Jan 29, 2020 - Savory, bold and mildly-spiced, this Cauliflower Tikka Masala is a flavor-packed recipe that your whole family will love. If not, you can use any non-dairy milk that you'd like. Thank you! 5 stars. I like to cook bulk so I have food to take out on busy nights. I put in two cans of chickpeas, so it was equal parts cauliflower / chickpeas, and also added a diced red bell pepper. Special Diet. This red lentil dal recipe by Delicious Everyday is creamy and delightful. This!! Tips For The Best Tikka Masala Sauce. Thank you, Laura! Give me all the curries and I am one happy gal. The cauliflower's nooks and crannies are particularly good at soaking up all the intense flavors of the sauce. Receive the tastiest vegan recipes straight to your inbox! I need to get to the store to pick up the ingredients. Use other veggies such as roasted pumpkin/sweet potato/butternut squash, fresh broccoli or zucchini for variations. Your email address will not be published. Definitely with the cauliflower just to heat through and maintain the texture – otherwise they will turn too mushy. Mix the spices for the sauce in a small bowl and set aside. It's a pure comfort meal that is easy to make and it's budget-friendly too! Flavorful Weekday Dinner. This was really good, I added 2/3 cup textured vegetable protein when making the sauce. I used Deggi Mirch instead of the cayenne . Squeeze lemon juice on top if you like. Thanks for another great recipe! Serving suggestions. Sauté for, Add tomato puree, agave, and salt. This dish is spectacular!! Flavorful Weekday Dinner. Don't subscribeAllReplies to my comments Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. The best cauliflower curry I’ve had! GF. Vegan Bolognese Sauce. Glutenfree Soyfree Nutfree option Vegetable Tikka Masala, instant pot cauliflower tikka masala, vegan tikka masala, vegetable tikka masala, medium head of cauliflower chopped into florets, , use 2/3 of the sauce recipe if using a small head of cauliflower, such as cashew ( (blend 1/4 cup cashews with 1/4 cup water until smooth), soy, coconut (optional), In a saucepan over medium heat or instant pot on saute mode, combine the, Garnish with fenugreek leaves or cilantro. Best cauliflower recipe so far, the cauliflower wasn’t mushy at all.. and this was my first attempt at cooking with Instapot too. Serving suggestions. Join today and get my Fan Favorites ebook FREE and be the first to get notified on new recipes and updates. Add the spices: garam masala, turmeric, chilli powder, cumin and salt and fry for 1-2 minutes to allow the flavours to develop. Hara Masala Gobi Tofu. Hi Jennifer, I'm so happy you liked it! Welcome to Vegan Huggs! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. The cauliflower's nooks and crannies are particularly good at soaking up all the intense flavors of the sauce. Am I missing instructions? It would really make my day. You both sound super stong and healthy! Thanks! Honestly nobody else commented about this so I’m wondering if I’m missing the additional sauce instructions. In this vegetarian riff on a popular Indian dish, we swap in cauliflower and chickpeas for the chicken in tikka masala. Once more for the people in the back – I am not claiming authenticity here! Going vegan has never been easier or tasted so good! AWesome! Add all the cauliflower florets into the sauce, toss, and cook, COVERED, for about 10 minutes on low … Home » Recipes » Vegan Dinner Recipes » Curries & Stir Fries » Vegan Tikka Masala with Soy Curls. I made this for dinner last night. You won't believe how easy it is to make either. Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Bowl . If you love spicy food that's comforting and loaded with veggies, then you're going to LOVE this Cauliflower Tikka Masala! Yep, that includes carnivores, too! If you make this Red Lentil Dahl, let me know what you think by ★ star rating it and leaving a … Cilantro Flavorful Weekday Dinner. Cauliflower tikka masala recipe 1. Thank you! Jump to … It’ll be a regular in my meal prep schedule. Sep 16, 2020 - Savory, bold and mildly-spiced, this Cauliflower Tikka Masala is a flavor-packed recipe that your whole family will love. Roasted mushrooms along with the cauliflower, and added peas and chickpeas. Jan 13, 2020 - Savory, bold and mildly-spiced, this Cauliflower Tikka Masala is a flavor-packed recipe that your whole family will love. Delicious!!! It’s made with roasted cauliflower combined with a savory and spicy plant-based sauce. Riche – you are a talented chef! Thank you sooo much. I'm glad you liked it! ). And don’t worry, we hate spam too! Easy Vegan Jackfruit Tacos « Go to Previous Page; Go to page 1; Go to page … Made it on the stove top with several modifications. Delicious! 18,682 talking about this. 1 tbsp vegan butter 1 red onion 5 cloves of garlic 1 inch ginger 1/2 tbsp brown sugar 1.5 tsp garam masala 1 tsp ground cumin 1 tsp smoked paprika 1 tsp … Gave me the confidence to give it a go. Vegan Cauliflower Tikka Masala with Instant Pot Tikka Masala Sauce. Glutenfree Soyfree Nutfree option Vegetable Tikka Masala Save the leftovers. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. You can also subscribe without commenting. Add the tomatoes, sugar, water, cauliflower and chickpeas and allow to simmer until the water reduces into a lovely thick sauce and the cauliflower has softened, about 20-25 mins. Loving your recipes. We are having vegan-cauliflower Tikka Masala for dinner to night! It’s lusciously creamy and easy to make right at home in one pan with simple ingredients! Amazing Vegan Tikka Masala! . Family loved it. This looks great! Sprinkle some smoked paprika or cayenne (really important for a smoky flavor). This is such a nice compliment! Vegan Sour Cream I roasted the cauliflower and simmered the sauce at the same time and it all came together in about 45 minutes. Can’t wait to try it! May 19, 2019 - Kung Pao Cauliflower Recipe! After you bring tikka masala sauce, cauliflower, and non-dairy cream to a boil, I assume you don’t boil for 3-4 minutes or do you? Add some beans or lentils for a hearty meal. I'm really looking forward to trying this one! Yes, Adding the video of the recipe now. Easy, luscious, so flavorful! You can serve it with rice, roti or naan. Savory, bold and mildly-spiced, this Cauliflower Tikka Masala is a flavor-packed recipe that your whole family will love. . Yes, the baked cauliflower retains the crisp and al dente ness. It’s an Indian-spiced masala sauce stewed with marinated soy curls and served over cilantro rice for a delicious vegan and gluten-free meal. I like to serve it with rice or quinoa and a side of garlic naan (recipe by Elephantastic Vegan). Join my newsletter to get the latest recipes, I'll also send my Fan Favorites ebook! Flavorful Weekday Dinner. Worked well too. Will definitely make it again! i usually use half the listed amount :). !. The video has about 10 different steps and ingredients that the written instructions didn’t have. I’ll be making it again for sure. This dish is soooo tasty and satisfying! Love all the recipes. This recipe looks delicious, but can you provide cooking times for making this without a pressure cooker? Really loved this! Feb 21, 2020 - Savory, bold and mildly-spiced, this Cauliflower Tikka Masala is a flavor-packed recipe that your whole family will love. Add the spices: garam masala, turmeric, chilli powder, cumin and salt and fry for 1-2 minutes to allow the flavours to develop. Instant Pot Lasagna Soup with Red lentils. It's a friendly and approachable environment for anyone who's curious about plant-based eating or cruelty-free living. It was delicious. Hot Peppers. It doesn’t affect the amazing flavor, the sauce if flavorful enough and some changes here and there dont affect the deliciousness. For the most intense and delicious sauce you’ll want to really let the onions cook down bringing out the sweetness. I added a can of chickpeas and and some coconut milk. You will find Delicious, Simple Vegan Breakfasts, Savory Vegan Lunches, and Mouthwatering Vegan Dinners.Tasty Vegan Snacks and Appetizers, Vegan Drinks and Healthy Smoothies and of course many Easy Yummy and Scrumptious Vegan Desserts!So, come fill your belly up with these Heavenly Vegan Recipes!! The video is for both the sauce and tikka masala. Vegan Richa’s Everyday Kitchen (Print & Digital), Vegan Richa’s Indian Kitchen (Print & Digital), Vegan Cauliflower Tikka Masala with Instant Pot Tikka Masala Sauce. Vegan Tikka Masala with Cauliflower- a simple delicious one-pot weeknight meal, that can be made in under 25 minutes! Thanks! This recipe turned out to be so amazing!!! Vegan Carbonara. Vegan Eggplant Rollatini. This turned out so amazing!! So delicious, just like all your recipes. https://thrivemarket.com/blog/tikka-masala-with-chicken-and-cauliflower-recipe It’s pieces of roasted cauliflower … Her blog is filled with comforting, familiar and easy-to-follow recipes that will fit into every household. If I had followed that I would only have cauliflower and dried seasonings, and a little fake milk. STEP 7 - Stir in 1 tablespoon of lime juice and taste before you add more. I love the leftovers better too. Vegan Sloppy Joes. A vegan spin on tikka masala made with tender cauliflower, hearty chickpeas and sweet and creamy coconut milk! Easy, luscious, so flavorful! The Tikka Masala Sauce that we made in the earlier post goes amazingly with almost anything. To switch it up, you can serve it with cauliflower rice, potatoes, couscous or salad. Flavorful Weekday Dinner. Mix all the marinade ingredients together and season with salt and pepper. My family LOVED it. Used Anaheim pepper instead of bell pepper, used 2 serrano peppers, and vegan sour cream as it was thicker with less risk of breaking in the sauce. Healthy Recipes. all clean plates! STEP 8 (8A) - Now add roasted cauliflower … Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan or pot over a high heat until it sizzles when you flick a droplet of … https://www.thespruceeats.com/vegan-tofu-tikka-masala-recipe-3378484 chickpeas and cauliflower compliment each other well. Vegan Tikka Masala Sauce: And now for the most important part — the Vegan Tikka Masala Sauce! Most veggies, tofu, tempeh, seitan, vegan chikin, chickpeas, lentils, soycurls or just use as a dressing over a bowl. Remove from oven and brush each piece with BBQ sauce. Nov 2, 2020 - Vegan Huggs shares Amazing Vegan Recipes and Ideas! ! Links on some posts are affiliate links for e.g. This veggie cauliflower tikka masala recipe serves best with steamed rice. Combine together with your hands. I struggled for a while as a vegan, my food was so bland, but not now. Join 1Million followers and friends, All content on this blog is owned by Vegan Richa LLC. For health reasons, Melissa, I can't have saturated fat (i.e., the coconut milk). Stir in … Preheat the oven to 200C/Fan 180C/Gas 6. Currants It is a ridiculously easy and flavorful meal that comes together quickly. Basil Most veggies, tofu, tempeh, seitan, vegan chikin, chickpeas, lentils, soycurls or just use as a dressing over a bowl. Put to one side. Bring to a simmer, then lower the heat (if needed) to maintain a low simmer. Apr 18, 2019 - Vegan Cauliflower Tikka Masala Recipe with Instant Pot Tikka Masala Sauce. I don’t have nearly enough of them yet, but here’s one more and I know you’re going to enjoy it! Raw Vegan … Something spicy, warm, and best of all no chili powder. To make the sauce, puree the onion, garlic and ginger together in a food processor until smooth. Join now and get my Fan Favorites ebook FREE! Nobody likes mushy broccoli! My husband ate fully half of it- 3 portions. If you know anything about me, then you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE curry. Just add them to the sauce before closing the lid,  With Cauliflower I prefer to bake it and then simmer in the cooked sauce for a few mins for best results. Cauliflower Tikka Masala is such an amazing dish. Place cauliflower back on the baking sheet, leaving a few inches in between. This tikka masala curry looks absolutely fabulous. Food and Drinks. * For extra golden color and crispness, you can lightly spritz the breaded cauliflower … https://simply-delicious-food.com/easy-cauliflower-tikka-masala I made the recipe as presented, I have made several recipes and all have been delicious. It's a pure comfort meal that is easy to make and it's budget-friendly too! There’s so much flavor in this Indian cauliflower recipe! Each dish is beautifully photographed in her own unique style with an inviting feel to them. by Sarah McMinn / Posted: February 19, 2020 / Updated: August 13, 2020 / Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Easy Vegan Chickpea Curry; Cauliflower Tikka Masala; Chana Masala; I love to hear from you. What do you suggest for someone who can’t eat cauliflower, though? These recipes you send us have fueled us many a meal! Not only the best Tikka Masala I’ve ever had, but the fact that it’s vegan makes it that much better. My friend made this for me and it was totally delicious! In a small bowl, combine the garam masala, cumin, turmeric, paprika, and crushed red pepper. Freezer Friendly. Glutenfree Soyfree Nutfree option. Thank you ever so much for noting the stove top modifications for this recipe. Take off heat. Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Crumble. Am I blind? Serve it with your favorite grain or naan and it’s sure to become a family favorite. This curry dish is another great addition to the vegan Indian recipes here on TSV! Required fields are marked *. And served the Tikka Masala over Trader Joe’s yellow lentil brown rice spaghetti . Red Lentil Dal. Vegan Food Blog with Healthy and Flavorful Vegan Recipes, Vegan Cauliflower Tikka Masala with Instant Pot Tikka Masala Sauce. Thank you for giving it a try , This looks yummy, can’t wait to try it. We use cookies to ensure that you have the best experience possible on our website. Vegetarian Tikka Masala (cauliflower or gobi masala) is the perfect Indian dish for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. Savory, bold and mildly-spiced, this Cauliflower Tikka Masala is a flavor-packed recipe that your whole family will love. So, come Fill your belly up with these Heavenly Vegan Recipes!! Most veggies, tofu, tempeh, seitan, vegan chikin, chickpeas, lentils, soycurls or just use as a dressing over a bowl. Heat the oil in a... 3. If you've tried my Cauliflower Coconut Curry, the cooking method is very similar to that. Cook for, Now add roasted cauliflower and gently toss to combine well. For the curry paste, place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until a paste forms. By continuing on the site you agree to the use of your cookies by www.veganhuggs.com. I would like to add a can of chickpeas and frozen peas. Your email address will not be published. Stir in the coconut cream. Also, she has built a solid relationship with her readers and has a real understanding of what makes them return. Would adding chickpeas be good for this meal? , Hi Michael, If you can have cashew cream (unsweetened), that would be my second choice. . Thank you for helping me be comfortable using my pressure cooker. 27,733 talking about this. Serve with naan, basmati rice or over a bed of baby spinach! Came up amazing, I even had my OH wanting a second portion instead of dessert! The ingredients are simple and easy to find at you local grocery store. Like with all my Indian Recipes, I try to keep the flavors as authentic as possible while making it simpler. Lets make this! May 27, 2019 - This Vegan Cauliflower Tikka Masala is composed of a healthy sauce that's full of spice, very bold in flavor, rich, and creamy! Then let the mixture sit for another few mins before serving. Try it both ways to decide which you prefer, Add some chickpeas in for added protein. This looks appetizing! Filed Under: gluten free, Indian Vegan Recipes, Instant Pot, main course:India, popular, soy free Tagged With: vegan, video, Your email address will not be published. https://thrivemarket.com/blog/tikka-masala-with-chicken-and-cauliflower-recipe I updated it. Should they be added with the sauce for pressure cooking or after with the baked cauliflower? When the cauliflower has 15 minutes left start on the sauce. Instant Pot Vegan Butter Chickin(soycurls). Cauliflower and Chickpea Coconut Curry. Here you'll find simply delicious vegan recipes that everyone will love. I love all the instant pot recipes:) Will make again. Thank you for stopping by and sharing , Your email address will not be published. The roasted cauliflower is now going to be made separately for my vegan biryani. Vegan Richa is monetized in part through the use of such affiliate links. What can I use instead of agave? Vegan Cauliflower Tikka Masala with Instant Pot Tikka Masala Sauce. Make sure to simmer the masala over low heat to avoid the coconut milk from curdling. One of my favorites now, along with Potato Leek soup!! I hope it goes without saying that I didn’t set out to make an authentic Indian recipe. The sauce is made in the Instant Pot before adding anything else to it, so that just the sauce can be cooked for a longer time. Rice: Cook a batch of brown rice, jasmine rice or white Basmati rice and serve the cauliflower tikka masala … This cozy recipe uses mostly pantry items that you likely have on hand. But before we dive into the vegan version, let’s talk about the traditional way to make the non-vegan sauce. *Nutritional info doesn't include rice or naan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with garam masala, salt, and pepper. This delicious and savory vegan cauliflower tikka masala is inspired by the traditional Indian tikka masala. Thank you from two crazy hard playing 50 something athletes. It was super yummy and easy to make. If you make this Tikka Masala, do let me know how it worked out! I create flavorful plant based recipes that are inspired by my Indian upbringing, including many gluten-free, soy-free, and oil-free options. Here is the tikka masala sauce https://www.veganricha.com/2018/09/instant-pot-tikka-masala-sauce-vegan-recipe.html, This is one of my favorite, go to recipes. Check in a few mins. I know this will be well received today. As a New Mexican who values our precious red and green chili powder, sometimes it gets a bit old. It might affect the traditional flavor profile, which may or may not be detectable :). You can pressure cook other ingredients such as tempeh, seitan, soy curls or chickpeas with the uncooked sauce ingredients. Special Diet . Sauce was the right consistency without being too heavy or unhealthy. Tried this recipe and it was awesome. You can also follow me on Instagram and share your creation with me. Here you'll find simply delicious vegan recipes that everyone will love. Toasted nuts Hi Charice, I'm so glad you liked it! Read more... Would this freeze well? Vegan Dinner Recipes. So creamy and flavorful! ; Add the garlic and red curry paste and stir until fully incorporated with the onions. I know the difference because every time I dine on Indian food with my mom, she can’t seem to remember if she gets the chicken tikka or the chicken tikka masala. Thank you for such a great recipe. Can I use coconut milk/cream instead of the cashew for the non dairy cream replacement. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need the recipe for cashew cream (you can use store-bought too). Vegan Tikka Masala with Soy Curls. Green Onion Once your tikka masala is ready, you have a few options on how to serve this delicious dish.Here are my favorites: Naan: Dipping some warm delicious naan is some cauliflower tikka masala is one of my favorite ways to enjoy this dish. You'll need: Cauliflower, Oil, Red Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Cumin, Turmeric, Smoked Paprika, Crushed Red Pepper, Garam Masala, Salt, Pepper, Tomato Purée, Agave Nectar, Coconut Milk, and Lime Juice. Add the tomatoes, sugar, water, cauliflower and chickpeas and allow to simmer until the water reduces into a lovely thick sauce and the cauliflower … My culinary skills as a vegan are growing. Welcome to Vegan Huggs, I'm a lifestyle blogger who wishes to inspire my readers to live a healthier life by eating a plant-based diet. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Healthy Recipes. It was easy to make and tastes even better today. Jan 29, 2020 - Savory, bold and mildly-spiced, this Cauliflower Tikka Masala is a flavor-packed recipe that your whole family will love. i should get some old spices to try . https://www.veganricha.com/instant-pot-tikka-masala-sauce-vegan-recipe Stir the cauliflower and peas into the sauce and return to a simmer, then remove from heat. You may need to add a splash of water or vegetable broth on the reheat to thin it out a little. the link to my tikka masala sauce is missing. Spiced Cauliflower and Tofu in Green Masala Sauce. Sep 16, 2020 - Savory, bold and mildly-spiced, this Cauliflower Tikka Masala is a flavor-packed recipe that your whole family will love. Explore. Was PRAYING you’d have a Tikka Masala recipe and now I’m literally dancing round the room. Place the cauliflower in a medium mixing bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 2 teaspoons of the garam masala. Sauté the onions over medium heat until soft and translucent. This spicy Chinese stir-fry is great for a weeknight dinner which is sweet, salty, flavorful, vegan, gluten-free & easy to make Jan 13, 2020 - Savory, bold and mildly-spiced, this Cauliflower Tikka Masala is a flavor-packed recipe that your whole family will love. Made for dinner tonight and it was delicious! Delicious! STEP 6 - Pour in coconut milk and gently simmer 2-4 minutes to thicken. Tasty Vegan Snacks and Appetizers, Vegan Drinks and Healthy Smoothies and of course many Easy Yummy and Scrumptious Vegan Desserts!!!!