This is such a fun recipe! Your email address will not be published. Thanks for sharing! Such a big hit. 1 (12 oz.) Wedge Salad Dip has all the flavors of a wedge salad in a delicious and easy dip recipe that's perfect for game day! Add potato wedges and toss until evenly coated. Step 1 Combine cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing mix, garlic salt, and garlic powder in a blender or food processor; mix well. ½ cup crumbled blue cheese, or more to taste. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, blue cheese, and chives. Creamy Avocado Dip with Tomato Salsa, Queso Fresco, and Homemade Taro Chips Stephanie Izard salt, queso fresco, fresh orange juice, garlic cloves, cream cheese and 14 more Oven-Baked Sonoran Dogs Ball Park Brand Every time I go home, in the summer, I have to stop here. Thanks for this yummy recipe 🙂. Drain the wedges … This was delicious. In a separate bowl, combine flour with garlic powder, cayenne, paprika, salt and pepper, tossing together to incorporate. Spread cream cheese mixture on a serving dish and top with Chives. Serve warm or at room temperature with whatever dip you want! Made for a party and it was a huge hit!! Another time I might try using the following Italian dressing seasoning instead of ranch, pepperoni and salami instead of bacon, and cut up mozzarella balls instead of blue cheese. I’m going to try it this weekend for a Christmas party, but will use cheddar cheese instead if blue cheese. Wedge Salad Dip has all the flavors of a wedge salad in a delicious dip that's perfect for game day! It gives me more time to focus on what we'll be eating. Transfer to two foil-lined 15x10x1-in. In a wok,heat cooking oil and fry on medium low flame until golden brown. In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients. Perfect midweek quick gluten-free lunch, dinner or side. I have made it several times now and it gets eaten up. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Everyone loved it! Also I think it would be great for the baby shower I'm throwing for my sister next month - so pretty! Years ago, I got my hands on the list of ingredients for both of these, and with a little experimenting, I can now have Hometown Favourite Wedges and Dip … Thank you for supporting the brands that make Lemon Tree Dwelling possible! 3 Ways to Riff: • Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin on the sweet potatoes along with the salt and pepper. A traditional wedge salad uses blue cheese, but feta would be delicious too! Serve with potato wedges. I'm confused after reading some of the comments. container Cool Whip 1/2 c. strawberry jam 1 (8 oz.) BLT wedge dip – all of the flavors of the classic BLT and a crisp wedge salad combined in one easy and super delicious dip! And, if you ask me, the BEST kind of meal! Peel and finely chop garlic cloves and ginger. Place potatoes in a single layer on baking sheets. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing mix, garlic salt, and garlic powder in a blender or food processor; mix well. Have you made it ahead of time? A cold wedge of iceberg lettuce topped with a homemade creamy blue cheese dressing, bacon crumbles, diced tomato and chives. Serve with Cilantro Dipping Sauce. Place on baking sheet. Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Ranch, Chives Top with the lettuce (more or less can be added to taste) Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. A hit at all the holiday parties I brought this to. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. I've probably mentioned that my husband loves Old Bay. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. He grew up near the Chesapeake Bay so eating steamed shrimp and crabs was a common occurrence. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Other ways to kick up the taste is to add onion powder, and dried … Start with that creamy ranch dip and go from there with the rest of the toppings. Making it again for New Years but have been told to double it! Spread mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. How to make Wedge Salad Dip I use a hand mixer or a stand mixer to combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and ranch seasoning. This sounds like a crowd-pleaser... definitely pinning! Thank you for sharing! ? Yep, it's pretty much the perfect blend of ingredients. Cut each potato lengthwise into six wedges; place in a large bowl. Wedge Salad Dip has all the flavors of a wedge salad in a delicious and easy dip recipe that's perfect for game day! And I like that it is something different for the Super Bowl! I made this last night for a girl's night and it was a massive hit! Hands down, you will not find a better house dip, and the crispy fried potatoes are to die for! Enjoy with Fritos® or Tostitos®. I love everything about this dip! I made this yesterday for a 4th of July party and it was amazing! Quick and Easy. Enjoy! I've made Cobb Dip and BLT Dip and Mediterranean Salsa, which is basically a Greek salad you can eat with chips. How does it hold up? And that dip?? Cut into 2-cm/0.4-inch slices and then into wedges. Yum! I would definitely not say it's hard to eat! Real bacon makes it even better! 44 Comments. *. Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy with your favorite Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips! Required fields are marked *, By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Lemon Tree Dwelling. To find out more, visit the Food Should Taste Good™ website or find them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Squeeze the spinach with paper towels to remove excess water. So...the SUPER BOWL!!