About anything, but mostly sunglasses. Katie sipped on her cappuccino. Most of the rooms face the sea. I always wake up at 7 o’clock in the morning then I wash my face and brush my teeth. Facts are indisputable truths, and opinions are someone's perspective or judgment(s). Hear an audio pronunciation. 2. 3) He does an about face when he radically changes his opinion. Whether you have kids or a career or whatever, for a relationship to thrive, it's about making time for each other. face-to-face. I know, I know, he is TOTALLY the enemy but I have such WOUNDS. Here are five advantages to studying online. Face yoga and facial exercises are said to be as effective as plastic surgery or Botox, and the techniques are touted by skin care brands, spas, and even “gyms” for the face. [transitive, intransitive] to be opposite somebody/something; to have your face or front pointing towards somebody/something or in a particular direction face somebody/something She turned and faced him. face to face. about-face meaning: 1. a complete change of opinion or behaviour: 2. a change of direction 3. a complete change of…. lavarse la cara. Other face-based character assumptions appear at first to be tied to specific facial features, but the reality is more complicated. To grin is to smile; however, a “smile” is always happy, whereas a grin can be used with other emotions: like a sheepish grin (the person is embarrassed) or an evil grin (the person is malicious or mischievous). They forgot their hands. But into her face there came a flame; / I wonder could she have been thinking the same? 11. A good face needs no paint. Your partner is going to draw the face according to your sentences… Phrases. How to use face in a sentence. And, though this is an absorbing pursuit, nevertheless, the painters are apt to end pessimists. I am about to teach a lesson to a class of fourth graders and unfortunately cannot think of anything to write for a simple thanksgiving paragraph. 5. Prosecutors in Qatar said the airport police officers who ordered forced vaginal examinations of female passengers after finding the baby face possible three-year prison sentences. Write 5 or 6 good sentences about the face. Let's start with an independent clause, one that can stand alone: 1. It is a common thing for the countenances of the dead, even in that fixed and rigid state, to subside into the long-forgotten expression of sleeping infancy, and settle into the very look of early life; so calm, so peaceful, do they grow again, that those who knew them in their happy childhood, kneel by the coffin's side in awe, and see the Angel even upon earth.”, “Spiritual love is when you see new faces as the oldest.”, “She always paid attention to fingers rather than faces because they told so much more. Pronunciation. Thesaurus. Thesaurus. 6. However, these exaggerations should not be taken literally as they only use it to add effects on facts and for the sake of emphasis. Start studying The Great Gatsby Chapter 4-5 Sentences. FACE A mnemonic used in music to remember the notes on the spaces of the treble clef (F, A, C, and E), in order from lowest to highest. face … Our parents, forever seeing the faces of their lost sons when they look at me. FILE - In this Nov. 7, 2019, file photo, a Qatar Airways jet approaches Philadelphia International Airport in Philadelphia. A beautiful form is better than a beautiful, 27. face. Every sentence needs at least one to function properly—otherwise, the sentence wouldn’t be about anything! (challenge, dilemma, problem, task, issue) " They will face a lot of danger on this trip. cara a cara. Another word for about-face. 2. I wash my face. The light flows into the bowl of the midnight sky, violet, amber and rose. After that, I do ———————————————————. You need to go out of your way to spend good time with one another; you need to have a date night. The difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is the successful people do all the things the unsuccessful people don't want to do.