11.1 Looping using the For….Next Loop. Syntax for the Do While Loop (end) Do (Code to repeat) Loop While (Condition to be met) Do While Loop: Example 1 There are many types of loops, but the most common are For, While and Foreach. Sounds pretty effortless and through simplicity we learn how to use another useful tool. The condition may be any expression, and true is logical true. You can use it for a lot of situations. I'll cover the following topics in the code samples below: Visual Basic 6 0, VB, and Load. and the While…..End while loop. The syntax for this loop construct is − While condition [ statements ] [ Continue While ] [ statements ] [ Exit While ] [ statements ] End While Here, statement(s) may be a single statement or a block of statements. The syntax for looping using the For…Next loop is: For counter=startNumber to endNumber One or more statements Next The program requires input of positive numbers, and counts each even number using a loop function that doesn't count odds and ends if a O is input. How to exit a while loop in Visual Basic 6 0 How to exit a while loop in Visual Basic 6.0 13-Nov-20 09:12 PM. End Sub . For example, you want to output the message "Welcome" while the value of the variable x is less than 5. The statements inside the loop are executed, only if the condition becomes True. Below is the basic structure of a while loop. The structure of a While….Wend Loop is very similar to the Do Loop. The loop will run While the condition i10 in the statement below is true. Posted in VB.NET | VISUAL BASIC LANGUAGE on November 08, 2019 Tags: While , loop , User Input , VB.NET In this article I describe the process of reading user input by using while loop While condition [Statement] [Continue While] [Statement] [Exit While] [statement] End While. It will run while a condition is met. Private Sub Constant_demo_Click() Do While i < 5 i = i + 1 msgbox "The value of i is : " & i Loop … In Visual Basic 2010, we have three types of Loops, they are the For…..Next loop, the Do loop. [statement n] Loop Flow Diagram Example. The following example uses Do…while loop to check the condition at the beginning of the loop. For (the classic loop) The For loop has been used for a long time and is, in my opinion, one of the most versatile of them all. When we are using a Do While Loop function in a Visual Basic, right after the words Do While If you do not know the number of times you need to execute a block of code, then you will be using Do While loops. Visual Basic and C# implements all of them! Dim Count = 0 While (number mod 2 = 0) do Count + 1 = Count it takes the following form: While condition Statements Wend The above loop means that while the condition is not met, the loop will go on. Do While Loop. The loop iterates while … Let’s examine the program listed in example 9.4. In my previous tutorial in this VBScript tutorial series, we learned about ‘Conditional Statements in the VBScript‘. 9.5 The While….Wend Loop. Creating Your First While Loop. We are in luck! Introduction to Loops in VBScript: VBScript Tutorial #5. Visual Basic i = 0 'Will display 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 Do While i < 10 MsgBox i i = i + 1 Loop Remember that a While Loop runs a certain number of statements as long as you set a given condition and that condition happens to be true. Loop. VBScript Do While Loop. In such case, Do While loop will be used. The loop will end when the condition is met. Because we only want to add 30 values. I'm not sure how to go about creating a loop or if I can use an if function within the loop. Loop While num < 31 Notice that this time our condition is <31. Visual Basic, we are going to add two numbers and concatenate the new number to a string. This loop is in fact the reverse of the two previous loops.