Home › Wilson Live Fibre. Mud Hole Custom Tackle is the world's largest supplier of custom fishing rod building components, including rod blanks, reel seats, guides, tip-tops, cork grips, … AU $265.00. Shop with Afterpay on eligible items. Shimano Starlo Stix 762 Snapper Fishing Rod. Always looking to improve the range, Wilson Fishing never rests on it laurels with their Live Fibre range. item 6 Wilson Live Fibre Spin Fishing Rod - RFLSAS15 6 - Wilson Live Fibre Spin Fishing Rod - RFLSAS15 . I was recently introduced to the art of Fun Fishing “Float lining on small gear for snapper” by Greg Pearce, He was using a 20+ year old Live Fibre O/H with a Saltiga 20 SD, have a go Dick he said I did & I was hooked. Seller: davos_tackle_australia (7,258) 99.4%, Location:, Queensland, Ships to: AU, Item: 143086004961 Wilson Live Fibre 2019 Spin Rod. Only the Finest Products – Wilson, Shimano, Okuma, and Daiwa are fishing innovators with decades of experience engineering spin rods for Australia and further afield. Free postage. A rod of around 7 feet in length is a right choice for a beginner looking for general purpose fishing rods online while rock fishing and surf fishing rods typically 8-10 feet or longer. Wilson Live Fibre 24-37Kg Game Rod Bent Butt Fully Rollered Built on specifically designed and chosen blanks to ensure the best action for their design, the range of Live Fibre rods takes in everything from the smallest trout and bream fishing to the heaviest offshore and marlin fishing scenarios. Select another one or two Length - 7'0" Line Rating - 6-8kg PCS - 1. Penn Ocean Assassin 571MH Jigging Rod. Notify me when back in stock. Buy Wilson Live FIbre RLFSAS13 Spin Rods now at the best price with fast delivery from the leading online fishing tackle store! Fishing Victoria Forum. The rod I mainly use off my boat and from land is a Wilson Live Fibre RLF17. Newsletter. Obtain your Wilson fishing rod and reel packs ... estuary light spin rod. 25% OFF. Wilson Live Fibre Keppell Spinning Rod - RLF19KS. Digi Camo 3 tray small tackle bag. I remember about 30 years ago, Rod Harrison did a story for one of the fishing mags about Black Bass in New Ginea. Wilson Live Fibre 2019 Spin Rod The Live Fibre series takes in the light line warriors all the way up to those who really want to stretch their skills and tackle to the limit. item 7 Live Fibre 7' Spin Rod 1 Piece 8-15Kg 7 - Live Fibre 7' Spin Rod 1 Piece 8-15Kg. Compare Wilson Sportsfishing Snapper Rig M288593. ... Live Fibre 7' Spin Rod 1 Piece 8-15Kg. Guys, went out yesterday with my heart set on a live fibre rod. $239.00. Rod Clearance Sale at MOTackle and Outdoors, the fishing experts! $ 150 Fishing Rod Live Fibre RLF17 Spin 70LJ. Wilson Fishing Live fibre Venom 6’6” PE 2-8. Live Fibre RLF17 6-8kg Spin 70LJ, 50% off Sale all Live Fibres In Shop now, Visit Shop or Email Post. I am selling these to fund my decision to buy a decent quality baitcasting outfit. RRP $319.00. ... We are a regional Australian business servicing the fishing public across the country. This makes 3 Wilson Blue Steel Rods in my posession ( Snapper, Ultra Light Eastury and Egi ) They look good and work a treat. $274.99. Shop today! Sort By. Wilson Live Fibre Rod 8ft long 8-10kg spin. RLF19S Live Fibre 7' Spin 1 piece 15-24kg 50-250g 6. Call 02-95543580 Live Fibre Rods are a unique Australian Built series of rods in which Aerospace grade Carbon Fibre from the USA is bonded with a resin system that gives maximum durability with fast tapered fishing … Re: Live Fibre Venom rod range OK, to answer my own question, I will assume we mean red emperor and chopper tailor. Snapper Fishing Tips Melbourne we would suggest trying areas such as Black Rock, Ricketts Point, Mornington, Corio bay, Port Melbourne, Williamstown, Werribee, the stick, P2, T14 to T18 markers, Spoil grounds, Fawkner beacon just to name a few. You may also like. Seller: wptm3368 (2,461) 99.6%, Location: Wellington Point, Queensland, Ships to: Free Local Pickup, Item: 163829983053 Wilson Live Fibre Spin Rod Range - Fishing Rods - 6’/6’6”/7’. Wilson Live Fibre Game Fishing Rods. They can guide you towards the ideal spin rod. WILSON LIVE FIBRE RLF8 SPIN ROD - Anglers Warehouse's Online Fishing Tackle Store, your trusted tackle store Australia wide and now Internationally! Budget is $200 for rod … Asking $100 willing to post at buyers expense. Compare Wilson Live Fibre Spin Rod 6'6 M591314. $549.00. Wilson Fishing – Spin – If you live for spin, then you'll love the range of Live Fibre Spin rods. Just after some advice on a rod to suit my saltiga 4k for land based lure casting/light ballooning and throwing sinkers to 6 ounce probably looking at anything 8-10foot, price range is under $400 and don't really want a shimano rod. They are used from my boat. Add to Cart. I fit Shimano Baitrunner 6500b and Daiwa Saltiga Surf 6000 reels to them. Clearout models of Wilson Live Fibre rods. Biggest jew to date is only a pup really at 86cm (7kg) and the rod handled it with ease. Free delivery and returns on eBay Plus items for Plus members. I know live fibres reputation and also know Gary Howard has a good name but are we talking apples for apples here? Add to cart Add to wishlist. Buy Now Pay Later with Zip. Taipan Rod. I was thinking ugly stick / shimano but have no idea how to group them up or get a good combo. Save with MyShopping.com.au! THIS SERIES TAKES IN THE LIGHT LINE WARRIORS ALL THE WAY UP TO THOSE WHO REALLY WANT TO STRETCH THEIR SKILLS AND TACKLE TO THE LIMIT.In the last few months the range has been … The special fibreglass and graphite construction of our spinning fishing rods allows for excellent performance and improved sensitivity. Get the best deals on Live Fibre Fishing Rods & Poles. Free postage. Anyone with experience want to recommend anything ? Built on specifically designed and chosen blanks to ensure the best action for their design, the range of Live Fibre rods takes in everything from the smallest trout and bream fishing to the heaviest offshore and marlin fishing scenarios. Founded in 1946, Wilson Fishing is a 100% Australian owned and operated business. Fishing Rod Live Fibre VO2 Snapper Spin. I am happy with all of them. Live Fibre 7' Spin Rod 1 Piece 8-15kg. AU $249.00. Add to Cart. Live Fibre RLFV02 6-8kg SnapperSpin 7ft ... View Images. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. Talk to one of ours by using the live chat function at the top of the screen. Quick links Live Fibre Venom Deep Jig Spin . $249.99. RLF19KS Live Fibre 6' Spin 1 piece 10-20kg 50-250g 6. $75.00 See it at Ocean Storm Fishing Tackle. Free postage. Set Descending Direction. Snapper hot spots around Melbourne. AU $249.00 to AU $269.00. Live Fibre Rods are a unique Australian Built series of rods in which Aerospace grade Carbon Fibre from the USA is bonded with a resin system that gives maximum durability with fast tapered fishing rods. This Shimano Starlo Stix 762 Snapper fishing rod is a 7 foot 6 inch 2 piece fishing rod rated 5-8kg this Starlostix Snapper fishing rod is great for using soft platic fishing lures or bait.ImportantShimanoStarlo StickFishing Rod Delivery notice:… Select another one or two products to compare. Very happy with the 2 Wilson rods i purchased. $261 45 $261.45; ... Rod-Wilson Blackfish. $ ... Stay up-to-date with the latest fishing gear news and get exclusive discounts straight to … Regular price $49 95 $49.95. My type of fishing is normally off rocks / wharfs / boat. Add to Compare. RLF8 Live Fibre 7' Spin 1 piece 8-15kg 24-180g 6. RLFBT07 Live Fibre Blade N Tails 7’ rod Reel 9+1 stainless steel ball bearings 12kg drag system & 5 year warranty. Wilson Live Fibre Fishing Rod RLF17 Spin Rod for - Compare prices of 49196 products in Fishing Gear from 106 Online Stores in Australia. ... Wilson Live Fibre 2019 Spin Rod. Their history has seen them develop relationships with some of the world's premier fishing and marine companies, including Kilwell, Mustad and Surecatch and now Zerek Innovations. Rating: 0%. A longer rod will allow you to cast over longer distances, while a shorter rod will generally be stouter, making it easier to bring in hard-fighting fish when fishing from a boat. Hey guys looking to get a fishing rod and reel combo. Live Fibre Rods; Shop Online. Battle X reel 8 ball bearings + ... Digi Camo 3 tray small tackle bag. Fishing Rod Combos ... Live Fibre Snapper 7' Spin Rod 1 Piece 6-8Kg. ... with rod lengths ranging from short 6 footers through to longer 10 footers, ... Live Fibre Snapper 7' Spin 1 piece: 6-8kg: 10-60g: 7: RLFSSBTULE: Wilson Live Fibre. Wanted something about 5-8kg, 7', stocky base but nice whippy tip for light reef, snapper fishing. $249.99. Anyway, saw a Gary Howard stiinger around the same price which I really liked. Search Advanced search. 4 watching. Live Fibre Venom Deep Jig Overhead . Reel is in excellent condition only used a few times. AU $249.00. ... Live Fibre Snapper 7' Spin Rod 1 … Rating: 0%. Regular price $107 49 $107.49. Paul Worsteling’s Tackle World Cranbourne & Mornington. Add to ... Shimano Sephia BB Egi Spin Rod. Wilson Fishing is famous for their Live Fibre range of Aussie built, Aussie designed fishing rods. More From This Category. Victoria’s online fishing community. Voted Australia’s best bait and tackle stores, Cranbourne & Mornington have all of your fishing needs across Melbourne Shimano TSS4 spooled with 8kg mono (if I remember correctly). I team this up with a Shimano Baitrunner 6500 with 30lb braid. RLFSAS13 Live Fibre 6'6" Spin … Add to wishlist; The Ocean Assassin OA-571MH Fishing Rod is made from a High Modulus SLS carbon fibre blank and is... Storm 2018 Gomoku Gen 2 Jigging Rods. Live Fibre 7' Rod Spin 1 Piece 15-24Kg. Live Fibre RLF72 50-80lb Jig Spin, 33% off Sale all Live Fibres In Shop now, Visit Shop or Email Post. Your Name. I currently have two Wilson Live Fibres, RLF17 (6-8kg) and ZWS65XJ (10-15kg), that I use to catch mulloway with live and dead baits and they have never let me down.