She made me the man I am today! I’ve attached a picture of all four of the guitars that you wanted a comparison for. $719.96. Free shipping. My first ever electric guitar was the Pacifica 112. Yamaha PAC112V Pdf User Manuals. Open Box. Make an Offer. Follow this Product. $699.95 + $39.95 Shipping. Pacifica - Overview - Electric Guitars - Guitars, Basses & Amps - Musical Instruments - Products - Yamaha - Music - Australia As mentioned, the Pacifica 112V is made from quality tonewoods, which give it a very balanced, versatile tone. Gallery. Pickups in the front are Alnico Vs in H/S/S configuration. On the top, there is a big plastic pickguard, a standard tremolo bridge (Wilkinson) with string-through construction and chrome plating. Detailed Product Information on Yamaha Pacifica 112J RM at www.thomann.de Served with love! Pacifica`s 112VCX is one of many 112 versions and it comes with a solid, flat-top body made of alder. $333.79. We offer many Styles and Materials to choose from including Pearloid, Tortoise, Sparkle, Acrylic, Mirror/Metal Look, Transparent, Ply and more. £259.00 ... Yamaha’s Pacifica 112 guitars are also available in more colours than the 012. The entry-level Yamaha Pacifica 112 is easy as playable as the Squier Classic Vibe or SX guitars without the fancy finish. The Yamaha PAC112V Pacifica comes with a custom Yamaha ceramic Alnico V humbucker in the bridge position, perfect for when you want to rock hard and heavy. From Japan. From the Pacifica Series, this Yamaha PAC112V Electric Guitar really steps it up, offering a solid alder body with pro-level hardware and electronics - an amazing value in its price range. Designed to be player focused, the Pacifica range offers sound, feel and versatility ready for any style or stage. While humbucker pickups are better for rock, giving a warmer, more aggressive sound, the single coils work better for funk, blues and country with a brighter, twangier tone. One of the best electric guitar values for over a decade, Yamaha Pacifica guitars are well known for great tone and outstanding playability. Shares. This guitar has a maple neck that encourages bright tones while the rosewood fretboard creates mellow tone. Brand: Yamaha; Model: PAC612VIIFM Pacifica HSS. Ruling the music market for almost 2 decades now, the Yamaha Pacifica Series has been the Holy Grail for many enthusiastic beginners.  Yamaha Pacifica 112V Electric GuitarThe Yamaha Pacifica 112V Electric Guitar provides a balanced resonant sound with its alder body. Customers Love Us! Sort. First launched in 1990, the Pacifica series was driven by the California session scene where … Buy It Now +$310.00 shipping. Plus hundreds of Graphical Designs with choices like Abstract/Pattern, Pin Up Girls, Paisley, Horror, Patriotic/Flags, Naughty But Nice and many, many more. Brand New. Las Cruces, NM, United States. Best Match Time: ending soonest Time: ... New Listing Yamaha Pacifica 112V Vintage White Electric Guitar Japan Import. Yamaha Pacifica 112V in Old Violin Sunburst. Pacifica numbering system explained Your Pacifica model number explained. Mint. Yamaha Pacifica 112v in Old Violin Sunburst, used . MS isn’t Mike Stern, though, it’s M for maple neck, S for Telecaster shape. Priced competitively to suit even the most stringent budgets, this 25.5” guitar resembles a Stratocaster in many of its features. Product Specs. also has great heavy distortion which i've compared to my other more expensive guitars and believe me it kicks arse. Our Verdict. Watch; Yamaha Pacifica 112J YNS Electric Guitar 1999 build ... or Best Offer +$108.21 shipping. View online or download Yamaha PAC112V User Manual, Owner's Manual, Brochure I gigged with it for so many years. 108. C $814.53. Follow this product to see new listings in your feed! Add to Cart. Yamaha Pacifica 112 Notes The 112 is the next step up from the 012 and is generally a more popular electric guitar. Buy It Now. I sold it in the early 2000's when I came over to America. Out of the entire lot of 8 electric guitars from Yamaha, the Yamaha Pacifica Series PAC112V Electric Guitar is an absolute bestseller, owing to its impressive construction, seamless playability and beginner-friendly features. It sports a body made of Agathis, a maple neck, a rosewood fretboard, three pickups, a fixed tremolo bridge, and a set of chromed hardware. Pre-Owned. This guitar is equipped with … Greasy Groove Custom Pickguards designed to fit Yamaha® Pacifica® 112V Guitars. Mesilla Valley Pro Music. Pacifica - Overview - Electric Guitars - Guitars, Basses & Amps - Musical Instruments - Products - Yamaha - United States 10 watchers. Designed to be player focused, the Pacifica range offers sound, feel and versatility ready for any style or stage. Though there aren’t that many features onboard, it’s surprising that a budget guitar can feel so ‘rich’ in a sense. Two Alnico V single-coil pickups in the middle and neck positions offer up all kinds of clean, rocking single-coil tones as well. Guitarists on a budget have more options today than ever before. S p H 4 o 4 n s I o r L E Z e X R d J V. £259.00 (4) Yamaha Pacifica 112V Sonic Blue. Sometimes though, generic (ness) is good. I popped in an SD Distortion on bridge an it was rocking! In general, the Yamaha Pacifica 112 is a more generic sounding instrument than the Squier Stratocaster, less clean and ‘pingy’. Pacifica Scratchplates UK dealer selling scratchplates for 112s and 102s; Pics from Yamaha Guitar Development. Yet, what makes it stand apa… Back in the day, looking at inexpensive guitars meant sacrificing something major. The Pacifica series is a great series to start off with on the Yamaha brand. Best Match. Watch. The Pacifica 112V remains not only the perfect start-up guitar for the serious student, but also a solid, reliable choice whatever your age or ability. Buy It Now. Yamaha Pacifica 112v in Old Violin Sunburst. From Canada. The choice of pickups alongside the well rounded sonic profile of the guitar itself means that the Pacific… From Japan. Aside from sporting the standard Alder body and Rosewood fingerboard, the 112 also comes with more color options. Yamaha Pacifica 112V review It's Yamaha's best-selling electric guitar and it's just got better! Watch; Yamaha Pacifica 112VCX Electric Guitar. Free shipping. Yamaha PAC611VFMX Pacifica Matte Root Beer. £199; $453; By Music Radar Team 06 February 2008. I used to have a Pacifica 112v way back in the 90's. From the Pacifica Series, this Yamaha PAC112V Electric Guitar really steps it up, offering a solid alder body with pro-level hardware and electronics - an amazing value in its price range. One of the best electric guitar values for over a decade, Yamaha Pacifica guitars are well known for great tone and outstanding playability. Default Canada Only North America Worldwide. The Yamaha Pacifica 112 is an “s-style” electric guitar. The Yamaha Pacifica Series One of the best electric guitar values for over a decade, Yamaha Pacifica guitars are well known for great tone and outstanding playability. Customer Experience Mr Tom Bewes. £259.00 Yamaha Pacifica 112V Yellow Natural. This versatility is added to with the pickup configuration, which includes a humbucker in the bridge alongside two single coils. New Yamaha Pacifica 112V Yns Stata Set Plus *Muw58. Pacifica - Specs - Electric Guitars - Guitars, Basses & Amps - Musical Instruments - Products - Yamaha - UK and Ireland come round and play it through my amp or i can … Quick Shipper. It's configured to play bass at the same time. The difference between the Pacifica 112J and the Pacifica 112V is the use of the Alnico-V pickups. Yamaha’s Pacifica 112V packs a fine set of features. Sometimes the Stratocaster can imprint its slicing cut over anything, but the Yamaha Pacifica makes no … I havea Yamaha EG112C2 right now that is my experiment guitar. I miss that bugger. Even if chocolate chip is on your mind, our cookies make an important contribution to … The PAC112V with solid alder body and pro-level hardware and electronics, the Pacifica Series covers it all.