Qty: Add to cart. Improves Hair Moisture by 15%. Free delivery. Catch the sale today at Sally’s for 50% off. I decided to try it anyway and it really does work! As I Am Jamaican Black Castor Oil Water 16 oz - As I Am Jamaican Black Castor Oil Water 16 oz Introducing this magical refreshing system to fight dry hair, As I Am®️ JBCO Water uses nano-technology to evenly distribute Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Vitamin C & Vitamin E, onto each hair strand, boosting and locking-in the moisture needed to maintain healthy hair. Add to list. I am a Blonde Caucasian with thinning hair and I wanted to grow my eyelashes with something natural. So As I Am done answered a lot of natural hair girls' prayers by bringing out a JBCO collection. Wet your hair for every step of your daily styling process using only JBCO Water.Our Nano-Blend evenly distributes Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Ceramide, Vitamin C & Vitamin E, onto each hair strand.Boosts and Locks Moisture . As I Am JBCO Smoothie will infuse your hair and scalp with Jamaican Black Castor Oil as well as essential Vitamin E & Vitamin C. FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $35 Buy Online, Pickup In-Store Learn More App; Rewards; Credit Card; Find a Store; Select a Store. 0 Item Cart. As I Am As I Am Restore & Repair Jamaican Black Castor Oil CoWash (16 oz.) product type. Free delivery when you spend £10. … Use to soften hair, ease combing and treat breakage, split ends, and dry scalp. Walmart # 579007644. Regular price £49.99. As I Am Jamaican Black Castor Oil Collection Review Personal IG: @iammissfaye Music Credit: HookSounds.com For Business Inquiries: fayeinthecityonline@gmail.com Mouillez vos cheveux à chaque étape de votre processus de coiffage quotidien en utilisant uniquement de l'eau JBCO pour hydrater vos cheveux bouclés, frisés et crépus . Menu Pharmacy. / As I Am Restore & Repair Jamaican Black Castor Oil CoWash (16 oz.) Skin Health improved by 23% after One Application Makes the Hair Lustrous … Regular price £9.99. Introducing this magical refreshing system to fight dry hair, As I Am®️ JBCO Water uses nano-technology to evenly distribute Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Vitamin C & Vitamin E, onto each hair strand, boosting and locking-in the moisture needed to maintain healthy hair. Your Store: Seattle - Open … Are you interested in purchasing the As I Am JBCO line? Your Store Select Store . Home > castor oil. This creamy … Add to registry. Here is a review to help you decide and a trick on how I used the oil water. Use to soften hair, ease combing and treat breakage, split ends, and dry scalp. As I am JBCO Water Spray Hydratant avec Ceramide et Vitamine C et E 14 Avis 13,90 € As I AM JBCO Leave In Conditioner avec Vitamine C et E En stock As I Am JBCO Jamaican Black Castor Oil… Average Rating: (4.6) stars out of 5 stars 5 ratings, based on 5 reviews. Shop for Jamaican Black Castor Oil Moisturizing Masque by As I Am at Sally Beauty. Add to Wishlist View Wishlist. Add to Wishlist View Wishlist. For Beautiful Curls & Coils For Type 3 & 4 Hair Hydrate, Define, And Shine Free Shipping Fast Shipping Soins As I Am JBCO Jamaican Black Castor Oil pour cheveux abimés 10 articles sur 10. Cleanses hair and scalp gently. I absolutely love this stuff! Add to cart . Sign In Account . JBCO Water uses nano-technology to evenly distribute Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Vitamin C & Vitamin E, onto each hair strand, boosting and locking-in the moisture needed to maintain healthy hair. Introducing this magical refreshing system to fight dry hair, As I Am️ JBCO Water uses nano-technology to evenly distribute Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Vitamin C & Vitamin E, onto each hair strand, boosting and locking-in the moisture needed to maintain healthy hair. As I Am JBCO Water - 16 ounce - Nano Curl Strengthener - Moisturizes and Detangles - Anti-Frizz - Increases Fiber Strength - Enriched with Jamaican Black Castor Oil… Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Ceramide, Vitamin C & E Replace and Conserve H20 with JBCO Water. Sold out. Add to cart. $9.99 Made with Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Vitamin C & Vitamin E! 2 comments. As I am JBCO Water Spray Hydratant avec Ceramide et Vitamine C et E En stock As I Am JBCO Jamaican Black Castor Oil. In stock. As I Am As I Am Restore & Repair Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo (12 oz.) Improves Moisture Content of Hair up-to 19.84%. Return policy. Our special nano-formula allows better penetration of JBCO with Vitamin C & Vitamin E into the fiber, increasing hair fiber strength. for Health & Beautycard members! I have been using Jamaican Black Castor Oil in my hair and on my eyelashes and eyebrows now for about a month and it really does work. $10.99 Made with Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Vitamin C & Vitamin E! Orders placed on Fri after 6pm, Sat or Sun will be available to collect by Tuesday after 1pm). AS I AM Jamaican Black Castor Oil Water ... *Order before 6pm Mon-Fri and collect next day in store (excludes English Bank Holidays. Description & Benefits Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Vitamin C&E Increases Hair Moisture by 29% after One application Enhances Curl Definition by 168% 100% Flake Free Formula Reduces breakage by 83.3% Improves Ease of Combing by 29% Created with thoughtful care for your hair with ceramides using nano-technology to provide you with a smoothie, that is lightweight but has strong hold. W As I Am Pure Oils - Virgin Jamaican Black Castor Oil 100% PURE. This rich creamy treatment is infused with Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Vitamin C & Vitamin E to moisturize, detangle and provide shine to your curls and coils. I wasn't sure if this product was just for ethnic hair or if everyone could use it. / As I Am Restore & Repair Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo (12 oz.) $13.99 $ 13. Store to door delivery. Le spray As I Am Jamaican Black Castor oil Water remplace l'eau ordinaire. Our special nano-formula allows better penet Shop for Jamaican Black Castor Oil Smoothie by As I Am at Sally Beauty. Hey guys! As I Am. Introducing this magical refreshing system to fight dry hair, As I Am®? As I Am Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Restore and Repair Nano Water - 16 oz. More delivery & pickup options. Click here to enlarge. Pickup not available. JBCO Water uses nano-technology to evenly distribute Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Vitamin C & Vitamin E, onto each hair strand, boosting and locking-in the moisture needed to maintain healthy hair. 100% Natural. 47% Increase in Skin Moisture. Introducing this magical refreshing system to fight dry hair, As I Am️ JBCO Water uses nano-technology to evenly distribute Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Vitamin C & Vitamin E, onto each hair strand, boosting and locking-in the moisture needed to maintain healthy hair. In todays video I am doing a review on the As I Am Jamaican Black Castor Oil Water. Detangles coils & curls and reduces combing damage thereby strengthening hair for longer hair lengths. Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Vitamin C&E Increases Hair Moisture by 29% after One application Enhances Curl Definition by 168% 100% Flake Free Formula Reduces breakage by 83.3% Improves Ease of Combing by 29% As I Am JBCO Smoothie - Best in Class Created with thoughtful care for your hair with ceramides us Shop for Jamaican Black Castor Oil Curling Creme by As I Am at Sally Beauty. Reduces Breakage by 94.6%. Sold & shipped by WIGS & BUNDLES. As I Am - Jamaican Black Castor Oil Conditioner - 12 oz. Non-Members £15. We will email you when your order is available to pick up, please wait to receive an email before going to the store . Arrives by Friday, Nov 27. Regular price £9.99. 99 $13.99 $ 13. Next Day - Delivery £5.50. 99. As I Am - Jamaican Black Castor Oil Smoothie - 16 oz. Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Ceramide, Vitamin C & E Replace and Conserve H20 with JBCO Water Reduces Breakage by 95% Improves Ease of Combing by 32% Improves Moisture Content of Hair up-to 19.84% Improves Tensile Strength by 7% Makes Detangling of Coils and Curls easier by 36% JBCO replaces regular Water. Concealer (107) Lipstick (71) Permanent Hair Dye (50) Pampering Gift Sets (28) Face Masks Sheets (27) Self Tanning (26) Everyday Shampoo (24) Mascara (20) Everyday Conditioner (19) Lip Balms (18) Face Paint & Body Glitter (17) Mouthwash (17) Face … As I Am Jamaican Black Castor Oil Water. As I Am - Olive & Tea Tree Oil - Dry & Itchy Scalp Hair Care Collection. Increases Tensile Strength by 22%. This formula is built for deep conditioning & long-lasting hydration to restore and repair your hair & scalp health. Click here to enlarge. This rich formula built with nanotechnology will provide much longer lasting hold, minimize frizz, and maintain curl definition for days. As I Am – a beauty brand that caters exclusively to curly, coily, kinky locks – shines a spotlight on Jamaican Black Castor Oil for their new haircare range.. A powerful ingredient that promotes healthy growth by increasing blood flow to the scalp, Castor Oil supplies a flow of rich nutrients to hair follicles and serves as an effective natural remedy for dandruff, eczema and itchiness. Search.