Damage versatility with the use of elementalarrows but gear dependent, and end game gears are expensive Arrow Storm (Dex/Vit/Luk/Agi) Best build for GvG due to AOE of Arrow Storm DPS – ADL The Stats AGI 119DEX 119LUK - the… r/RagnarokMobile: Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a free-to-play fantasy RPG based off the original Ragnarok Online franchise, developed by XD Global … Press J to jump to the feed. Kahit lahat ng gamit mo NPC ok lang. Wala atang blitzer sa WoE lol. This build is hard at the beginning but when you have Hunter Job 41+. Ano po kaya mas matipid sa kanila in terms of potions and arrow/trap usage? The Sniper is truly master of the Bow, where in it becomes a deadly instrument capable of dealing massive damage. Ds Hunter and Hybrid Hunter are use this stat. There's so much more to hunters than being fast. salamat po sa well thought-out at detailed na reply. This is standard build for thief. Bard and Dancer is a combo class which need each other to fully utilize their skills. And is perfect for those lazy fingers trying to DS either in Woe, PvP and Mvp. Wala kang dex eh. Lvl 50/39 na ko, nalalapit na ang job change ng archer ko haha. But I suggest to lower your dex to 70. ESB all the way. 2. Additionally, they have a powerful subcharacter, the Falcon. Isolate the target first • Autocast equips will not always activate. Kung magkatabing magkatabi yung mobs, tatama sa kanila parehas yung Blitz Beat (yung manual, di yung auto blitz) for the same amount. Gamit ka nalang traps. 3 Luk = 1% chance to auto blitz. As in. 66 nako nagmimiss padin ako minsan. The 16 Skills points is up to you. Blitz ignores defense so consistent yung damage nya kahit pa boss yan as compared sa DS na included ang monster defense when calculating actual damage. And is perfect for those lazy fingers trying to DS either in Woe, PvP and Mvp. Ragnarok Revo-Classic Job Guides for Knight, Crusader, Blacksmith, Alchemist, Assassin, Rogue, Priest, Monk, Wizard, Sage, Hunter, Bard, and Dancer. The more DEX is usually better, but sometimes getting more INT to attain the next MATK bonus (occuring every 5 and 7 points of INT) is more desirable. Also, what build is best? This is part I of a 3 part Hunters guide. 99 AGI is super important as well. Your auto attack sucks though so bring a Priest for Gloria at all times. Ung autoblitz pang mema. another build was a falcon assault hunter type. Stat at Lv.55: Str9 Agi40 Dex69. Once you change to Hunter your Job level will reset. I have 2 cards (cruiser, anolian) out of 5 for the archer set. Hunters are skillfull when in comes to ranged attacks, they can also specialize in setting traps for the element of surprise. Nakakabadtrip ipalevel. Ragnarok Online Revo-Classic Guides. Mapapkinabangan pa sa WoE at madaling ipang farm sa Sohee(Muffler). Just dont try to DS vit types like LK and Palla, oh and Priests too. Revo-Classic job guides for all characters! This build is stat for Dual Dagger Assassin, Double Attack Katar, Rouge. Auto blitz can take boss monster's minion aggro • Auto blitz damage is divided among the enemies hit. Mahirap mag min max ng stats para makuha mo optimal damage output as compared sa DS type na basta tapunan mo lang ng DEX okay na. 6.The Hunter (Hunter Guildmaster) will give you 200 Silver Arrows and transfer you to a waiting room. im lvl50 pero 10 plang ang base LUK ko, panay AGI at DEX. Initial Str9 Agi9 Dex9 Lv.30 Str9 Agi42 Dex20 Lv.40 Str9 Agi51 Dex30 Lv.50 Str20 Agi63 Dex30 Lv.60 Str20 Agi79 Dex30. Blast Mine, Land Mine) to a target. Hybrid blitzers have 50-60 dex lang. Leveling Guide. Leveling As A Blitzer Novice-Archer Days if you have VIT in your build I suggest you do this. r/RagnarokMobile: Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a free-to-play fantasy RPG based off the original Ragnarok Online franchise, developed by XD Global … Press J to jump to the feed. DS isa lang tatamaan mo palagi. I love the luk tho, blitz beat owns. May parang ministun each time tatama yung manok, so usually nasstutter yung kalaban sa paglalakad tapos pag nakarating sya sayo patay na sya lol. Worry no more, 99porings got you covered [Classic] MVP Hunter Build + Gears? Haha! Mas tipid yung DS build in the long run kasi madalas DEX, AGI, VIT/INT lang stat points nun. 2) Ease of leveling: better ang STR build dito, dahil may decent STR ka may decent damage ka for leveling lalo na as swordie job. The Priest That Helps and Harms Hindi utilized yung manok na nirentahan mo kase di sya lilipad gaano lol. You will now level your job level again up to 40 before changing to Sniper. Malay ko sa trapper lol. Dama mo each time lumalapag yung manok eh. This is standard build for thief. Nahahati yung damage ng auto blitz depende sa tinatamaan. Luk for a chance of auto blitz falcon. And yea falcon assault is good, only thing is you get owned alot because of the cast delay. Halos di mo magagamit mga skills mo as a Hunter kase DS main skill mo eh puro traps na at pagpapalakas ng birdy nasa Hunter skill tree. Kung 1k auto blitz mo pag apat yan hati hati sila. FULL Support. Blitzer + Strafer/Trapper Sniper Tips • 30 int is enough to have a 1k autoblitz damage • Warning! One shot, one kill. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Since may LUK ka, may lucky dodge/perfect dodge ka. Hunters are skillfull when in comes to ranged attacks, they can also specialize in setting traps for the element of surprise. Should I use the archer set or aim for better gears? Commands the Falcon to dive at a single target and strike repeatedly to inflict piercing ranged damage to all enemies in a 3x3 area around the target. - posted in Archer Class: I've never made a character like this so I would like multiple opinions on it. I'm going to cover everything from gears to stats. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. 2. Hopefully this guide will help people that are new to Ragnarok or just new to Hunters. Mas maaga naglalagay ng AGI ang blitzer compared sa DS builds so mas mararamdaman mo yung flee mo, meaning lesser HP pots din. uhmmz i wouldnt do full falcon but it gets pretty useful against pneuma. I personally like the agi, dex, and int build for DS spam. : you're a Supportive build), Juperos might be a nice leveling place if you're prior to the Rachel Episode update. Your ultimate ragnarok guides from mobile and revo classic. Kung gusto mo, on the other hand, eh yung isang click lang tapos chill ka na tapos gusto mo lang magenjoy in the sense na talagang hunter ka (kase pumapana ka eh tapos yung manok mo lumilipad talaga lol) blitzer. Owns for leveling, especially with traps. The Hunter is the 2nd Job in the Archer tree. DS or autoblitz type? - posted in Archer Class: I've never made a character like this so I would like multiple opinions on it. I do <3 traps though, and everybody seems to forget them. If ou can't kill them in two hits, your basically screwed. Once you change to Hunter your Job level will reset. All they want is assist a friend. Usually a party needs two couples to raid the place, and the skills they look for mostly are Gypsy's Kiss/Magic Strings and Mental Sensing. This build is hard at the beginning but when you have Hunter Job 41+. You will now level your job level again up to 40 before changing to Sniper. [Classic] MVP Hunter Build + Gears? – If you’re going with a CRIT type or Blitzer: Level 4 Kyrie Eleison > Level 3 Magnificat > Level 1-5 Gloria… 1. Should I use the archer set or aim for better gears? Importantly, with their high damage and fast attack speed, hunters can end a battle before it even start. Agi-Luk-Str. Pwede ka rin mag trap habang may Earth Deleter armor ka. Eh… Auto-blitzer/crit Hunter, luk and crit rate dilemma. One shot, one kill. Nakasampung DS ka na di pa patay yung Geo lol. Downside lang sa autoblitz is mahirap magtimpla ng stats kasi kelangan ng agi dex int at luck. Madaling mang-KS. Str 11 Agi 95 Vit 21 Int 30 Dex 61 Luk 60 Yes, I know.You think it’s like hybrid hunter build. Eh… Initial Str9 Agi9 Dex9 Lv.30 Str9 Agi42 Dex20 Lv.40 Str9 Agi51 Dex30 Lv.50 Str20 Agi63 Dex30 Lv.60 Str20 Agi79 Dex30. kung meron lang ako reddit gold, bbigyan kita sir. 1 plang kasi ang sakin haha. 2. FULL Support. damn, akala ko pa naman may bonus atk per 10dex :(, thanks for the info. – If you’re going with a CRIT type or Blitzer: Level 4 Kyrie Eleison > Level 3 Magnificat > Level 1-5 Gloria… 1. it helps leveling as a novice tremendously ^___^ Starting stats: 9 AGI, 9 INT, 5 VIT, 5 DEX that 5 VIT will keep you alive in the novice training area longer than a 1 VIT build will. This build hurts. Well-utilized yung Hunter skill change kase dama mo na lumalakas ka kase yung manok mo lumalakas kada lagay mo ng skill point. Str for carrying more arrows. Also, what build is best? Mahirap ma-KS. Falcons are highly effective at dealing consistent damage, as their damage ig… Anyway, blitzers have INT so, semi Blitzer Trapper is plausible. Their increased ASPD with bows helps makes them superior to Archers in ranged combat. DS Hunter Skills. Salamat! tho this build wasnt used at all in most servers in the past. The Sharpshooters The Builds 2 Types of Rangers ADL (Agi/Dex/Luk) Highest DPS of the 3 builds. And removing the bonus damage given by every 10 dex. Magastos sa mana. Haha thanks. And if kelangan mo man ng SP eh mas malaki padin SP mo at SP regen mo compared sa DS kase may Int ka pag blitzer ka. Haha! Yung "pure" blitzers 30 lang ata lol. what gear should i buy to lvl up fine? I'm going to cover everything from gears to stats. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts In relation to low dex, goodluck competing against other DS type archers and wizards sa Geographer na halos instakill na. As in. Sure, di mo kaya makipagcompete sa instakill DS pero aesthetically naman.. wow. 1. Int 30 for auto Blitz total damage is 1000. I'm still an archer (50/37) with 69-70 dex, 29-30 agi, 9 int. Leveling Guide. Wiz wont be a problem. Blitzer seconded. PS: ilan po advisable na ilagay sa int stat? Trapper di ko alam lol. 2. Either gumastos ka para sa quivers (additional 500 kaya namumulube din ako lol) o maginvest ka sa STR konti para sa additional weight capacity. Back Revo-Classic Bard/Dancer Guide Revo-Classic Bard / Dancer Guide. Walk forward and the examiner will explain the test to you. 4) SP pool: better ang INT build dito obviously. 10 na ang LUK ko, then AGI DEX all the way na ako. DS Build. Ano po ba ang mas malakas na build? The 16 Skills points is up to you. I hate spending serious money for pots so ESB is out of the options already. No SP needed kase asa ka sa blitz eh. The more DEX is usually better, but sometimes getting more INT to attain the next MATK bonus (occuring every 5 and 7 points of INT) is more desirable. I know I have played servers with no cap and on iRO I have never had a bow like that...So I wouldn't know lol.. http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php?action=globalAnnouncements;id=6, Quote from: Ezekiel on Apr 15, 2008, 06:46 am, Quote from: Ezekiel on Apr 17, 2008, 08:48 pm. falconer ragnarok gravindo (chaos) build stat : - agi 90+ - lux 70+ - int 30- 50 - dex 9 - 30 falcon persentasinya dari speed + change auto blitz Budget meal ung sa autoblitz kasi hndi mo kelangan ng magandang bow kasi ung manok mo ang gagawa ng damage. I got to lvl 75 with your build on iRO. "Target sighted, ready to fire!" – Sorry for MVP hunter. Also, Masarap sa tenga yung tunog ng blitz? This skill ignores the accuracy check and can be autocast when physically attacking with a bow, in which case no SP is consumed and the total damage will spread equally between all affected enemies. Community page for Ragnarok Online PH players (this is not an official page of Ragnarok Online Philippines, nor is it affiliated with Gravity, Electronics Extreme, or Elite). This build hurts. You need to plan your stats wisely. Revo-Classic Hunter Guide. This guide covers the PvP side of a Hunter (Agi, Dex, Vit). Hindi divided. But don't get fooled, even a lone bard or dancer can inflict damage you can't imagine. All they want is assist a friend. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. You can also taken Level 5 Landmine for Hybrid Trapper Blitzer to level up fast. ds pa rin kung may kaya ka. Importantly, with their high damage and fast attack speed, hunters can end a battle before it even start. More important than any amount of LUK or INT can do for you falcon, is … Basura normal damage mo. Kung gusto mo malakas sa WoE, single skill, halos instakill tapos dali mo makaKS (hahahahaha!) The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Damage versatility with the use of elementalarrows but gear dependent, and end game gears are expensive Arrow Storm (Dex/Vit/Luk/Agi) Best build for GvG due to AOE of Arrow Storm DPS – ADL The Stats AGI 119DEX 119LUK - the… It’s very fast leveling with this build. Worry no more, 99porings got you covered Usually a party needs two couples to raid the place, and the skills they look for mostly are Gypsy's Kiss/Magic Strings and Mental Sensing. LUK also reduces your chances of getting inflicted with certain status ailments. Lockdown potential. Binoculars The Priest That Helps and Harms Pag nakita mo yung mob, napatay mo na sa DS bago pa nakalapit yung kalaban. You need to be within the skill's casting range : you're a Supportive build), Juperos might be a nice leveling place if you're prior to the Rachel Episode update. Double strafe is the best skill for you. 1st time ko kasi magragna. The Sniper is truly master of the Bow, where in it becomes a deadly instrument capable of dealing massive damage. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. But nowadays, since dex damage was nerfed, Double Strafe Type also went nerfed and trappers were boosted a lot. Make it 99agi, 70dex, 30int, 50+ luck.. What gears are best? Look at dat chicken go! Lol. pero after reading your reply, baka mag hybrid blitzer ako. Hunters are skillful at indirect combat. Agi for flee and Aspd. The Staff [3] and Arc Wand [2] provide the most, although mixed, stat points for classic servers Left Hand: Guard[1] (+3 DEF) Juperos-- [level 70-95] If your musical/dancing dancing skills are mastered (e.g. Just dont try to DS vit types like LK and Palla, oh and Priests too. DS ka. Just select a class and choose a build that you like! Since most Blitzers are PvM Farmers, I didn’t take the effort to add skill points for remove trap, spring trap and detect. → Ragnarok Online Community ... im a lvl 58 hunter im going for auto blitzer build. Juperos-- [level 70-95] If your musical/dancing dancing skills are mastered (e.g. The Sharpshooters The Builds 2 Types of Rangers ADL (Agi/Dex/Luk) Highest DPS of the 3 builds. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the RagnarokOnlinePH community. It’s easy to play and save your cost. DS hunter ako sa old RO tapos dito sa RoPH blitzer ako. BUT with the last updates of gravity, they gave a LOT of useful stuff to this type of build, making it a VERY GOOD and VERY USEFUL all-around build. Mas masaya ako, definitely, sa blitzer ko ngayon. Ds Hunter and Hybrid Hunter are use this stat. Stat at Lv.55: Str9 Agi40 Dex69. Bard and Dancer is a combo class which need each other to fully utilize their skills. What gears are best? I still have two more builds to post this is just one. Luk for a chance of auto blitz falcon. Alright here we go. Ragnarok Online Revo-Classic Guides. This guide covers the PvP side of a Hunter (Agi, Dex, Vit). My stats were like AGI 65, DEX 75, LUK 20. It’s easy to play and save your cost. DS Hunter Skills. Pinsan ko isang araw hunter na ako pucha isang liggo ata inabot. Wiz wont be a problem. So at the end of the day, nasayo padin yan paps. Agi-Luk-Int. I think you need more builds up. i have 2 millions. bleh i ment to say falcon assault, autocasting snipers r ok (blitz beat), anywho both falcon skills suffer the reduction lol. DS hunter ako sa old RO tapos dito sa RoPH blitzer ako. Lol. Make it 99agi, 70dex, 30int, 50+ luck.. We have guides for classes, monster database, jobs, leveling, equipment, cards, runes, and everything you can think of! falconer ragnarok gravindo (chaos) build stat : - agi 90+ - lux 70+ - int 30- 50 - dex 9 - 30 falcon persentasinya dari speed + change auto blitz Ragnarok Revo-Classic Job Guides for Knight, Crusader, Blacksmith, Alchemist, Assassin, Rogue, Priest, Monk, Wizard, Sage, Hunter, Bard, and Dancer. They are also able to lay mines and traps on the ground to hinder or catch mobs. We have guides for classes, monster database, jobs, leveling, equipment, cards, runes, and everything you can think of! I have 2 cards (cruiser, anolian) out of 5 for the archer set. Mas malaki mana pool, increased mana regen, at may MDEF ka since may INT ka. my current dex levels ay 60+ na, dapat pla nag hold muna ako ng stats :(. Alright here we go. Or maybe it can even improve the build you already have. Pros and cons po sana para makapagdecide ako mga idol. 2. The thing about the hawk is its also a somewhat crit build. Nice stat build for an agi blitzer type. Your ultimate ragnarok guides from mobile and revo classic. "Target sighted, ready to fire!" Please refer to second point in global forum rules: my build for PVP is like this, status type. Agi for flee and Aspd. – Ds damage lower than Ds build but not ugly. But instead of going for raw damage using dex you just need to use agi to raise your speed as much as possible to give the hawk a chance to come out. Unless there noobs. It’s not good for that. First of all, are you playing on classic, or renewal server? The Sniper job class specialize in precision and their powerful ranged attacks. This is part I of a 3 part Hunters guide. Mas masaya ako, definitely, sa blitzer ko ngayon. The Falcon return to its aid, with new Falcon skills especially Falcon Assault. Pwede din Gym Pass. Back Revo-Classic Bard/Dancer Guide Revo-Classic Bard / Dancer Guide. 2. Blitzer are very cheap to build imo. The Staff [3] and Arc Wand [2] provide the most, although mixed, stat points for classic servers Left Hand: Guard[1] (+3 DEF) 3) Weight capacity: better ang STR build, more STR more weight then more room for loots/pots. Blitzer mas mura. You have good flee because you get perfect dodge too at talagang malutong yung bawat hataw ng Falcon since it ignores def. (double strafer or later on, FAS build when trans comes) The key to a hybrid auto blitzer is to provide consistent dps balance with moments of burst. Only Double Strafe Type ruled the PVP. F2P lang po ako, at walang balak na mag invest ng pera sa ngayon.