Dear Valued Camden Resident, My name is Sara Gaffney and I am the Community Manager. Shoppers will appreciate Camden Doral Apartments proximity to Shoppes at Doral, Miami Children's Doral, and Shoppes At 41st Street. Luis is efficient, he is very professional, and provides excellent service!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback on your positive experience with the team, your new home, and neighborhood surroundings. We value and are happy you have chosen to continue to call Camden Doral Villas home! The community and amenities are great! We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns. Browse See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Camden Doral locations in The Crossings, Miami, FL. I LOVE it here. I feel very safe and comfortable. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Overpriced community with unprofessional, uneducated and rude staff. That's probably due to a commission they may be entitled to. Everyone is puntual and they have good communication with all residentes regarding their needs. Both office and maintenance are profesional and respectful; the Office ladies help me with anything I need from sending a…. There are no questions yet for this property! I received a couple of packages and they sat in there…. Read 41 reviews of Camden Doral Villas in Doral, FL with price and availability. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Call for details. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Thank you for commending the exceptional service provided by our maintenance team. Did you. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. There's an account with that email address. Camden Doral Team. This community is beautiful and taken care of. Camden Doral Apartments 4790 NW 107th Ave Doral FL 33178. We love our new townhouse at Camden Doral Villas. Knowing that our work and dedication has provided an excellent living experience, makes us proud to continue to serve you. Our community is surrounded by golf courses, a beautiful lake, lush greenery and all the shopping, dining, and entertaining destinations you may need. Amazing…. Please call the office to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you. Also the maintenance team are very awesome and very fast. Social distancing, face-coverings required.... We're open by Appointment Only. Maintenance is taken care of promptly, same day. Please contact the office so we can further discuss possible solutions. Thank you for giving Masiel and the team a shout out. For residents convenience Thursday hours are from 10 to 7 P.M on Saturdays 10 to 5 P.M and on Sundays from 1 to 5 P.M. We can also be contacted via Camden portal at www.mycamden.com. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. She diligently worked with me to transfer my Camden…, I Love the place it is a great quiet clean community and I plan on living here for a while and also the management team is awesome. Trump National Doral Miami, a golf resort, and Costa Del Sol Golf Club, featuring an 18-hole course with driving range and practice facility, are a 10-minute drive or 25-minute … They are not interested…. We are so glad to hear you appreciate our community and staff. She is such a jewel! The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. Our air condition stopped cooling at 1:00am on a Friday night and within an hour a maintenance man was in our home and fixed it within 20 minutes. We couldn't agree more that our staff always strive to provide living excellence every day. Call 24 x 7 to schedule a live video, self-guided, or team member tour! 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 33178 (13), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 33178 (12), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 33178 (11), 33178 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (1), 33178 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (10), 33178 Apartments For Rent Under $2200 (12), 33178 Apartments For Rent Under $2300 (14), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 33178 (12), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 33178 (9). I would be grateful to connect with you. You will be sorry if you do. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. We regret that you have not been a 100% satisfied. As long as I feel the staff is … Camden Doral Villas Apartment Townhomes 4600 NW 114th Ave Doral FL 33178. Nice neighborhood but there are break ins because they don't secure there sliding doors and front gate is always either broken or stays open for anyone to come in. We look forward to having you as one of our valued residents for many years to come. Thank you for your feedback. The office management are like zombies to tenant concerns. 7 Reviews (305) 718 … Thank you for giving Masiel, Ervis and Felix a shout out! Look for other options. Near Camden Doral Villas. Username and password do not match an active account. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Camden Doral Villas locations in Tamiami, Miami, FL. The condo is in good condition

Likes and Dislikes: They are a very good team. Get directions, reviews and information for Camden Doral Apartments in Doral, FL. Es muy linda, comoda, parecen casitas de munequitas. Please note that all floor plan availability is subject to change. The community is beautiful and the location is ideal as we are close to the highways and airport…, Great place to live ever! "Why did you decide to lease here?" I have lived in Camden Doral (Summit) for a very long time. Camden Doral Villas features one, two and three bedroom townhomes for rent that are two-stories with a private entrance and an attached garage.. Please take a moment to share your experience living in a Camden apartment home. I have one year living here and the A/C unit stopping working 8 times and maintenance team never coming on time, never fixed right. People make barbeques in their driveway and no one is enforcing the rules so that they do not. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Shoppers will appreciate Camden Doral Villas Apartments proximity to Doral Signature Shops, Doral Shops, and Shoppes at Doral. Inside the homes, our residents enjoy walnut-plank flooring, gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances and an island, spacious walk-in closets, vaulted ceilings, full-size washers and dryers and more. Our office number is (305)718-8330. They inflate their renewal price from your current lease instead of going up small do-able increments. Here at Camden Doral, we do our best to make sure all the issues are taking care off right away. Easy access to the turnpike…. Choose the lakeside life and come home to Camden Doral today! The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Social distancing, face-coverings required.... We're open by Appointment Only. Other than the staffing and maintenance issues I've had, I'm happy living here. The staff is always on point to our needs, specially the maintenance crew.Thank you guys!!! We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. I've been living in this community about 3 years now and I've thoroughly enjoyed my experience. We highly value our residents' feedback. Love living in camdem Doral Villas, I would like to take a moment to thank all the Camden Doral Villas Team for their excellent service in the 8 years that we live in this community. Thank you for your beautiful message. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Please call 24 x 7 to schedule. REALTORS BEWARE. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your concerns and comments. Did you. We offer live video, self-guided, and team member tour options by Appointment Only. The mantainence staff have…, Decent Apartments,but,the community is horrible because the loud noise, the parking, the maintenance, the buildings are dirty all the time, the office customer service and associates are very unrespecful.The manager Alexandra, doesn't have their team respect or authority.They allow the residents do whatever they wants no…, I have been living here for a long time; this is a nice and clean community, people from the office and maintenance are always nice and helpful. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Masiel was the first person I spoke to when I discovered this gem in Doral. Albeit the occasional mishaps, the grounds are well-kept by the maintenance crew while the front office always sends out positive vibes and cheery smiles. Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. We appreciate your feedback. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 33178 (13), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 33178 (12), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 33178 (11), 33178 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (1), 33178 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (10), 33178 Apartments For Rent Under $2200 (12), 33178 Apartments For Rent Under $2300 (14), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 33178 (12), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 33178 (9). Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business … As soon as make a complaint about something they…, People Like Yemlys , really makes this community shines! I…, Run run run please pass go and do not stop here. Not worth the price,Security gates do not even work 90%, change of name to open door, the parking is bad for residents, the price does not include an assigned parking, Beautiful community. Dear Valued Camden Customer, I am very sorry to hear you did not have a great experience with us. Highly recommended place in Doral, close to anything & everything. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Camden Doral at 4790 NW 107th Ave, Doral, FL 33178. Nice amenities & well maintained beautiful lakes in the community. They always … Great place to call home. A special THANK YOU to Jackie and Angel for…, The community is very nice, however the new tenants does not have education or knows how to live in a residential community, the new management do not enforce City and property guidelines. Our commitment is Living Excellence and we try to keep the property standards at a high level, so you feel at home from the moment you step into Camden Doral. All the staff is wonderful!! Please call 24 x 7 to schedule. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Quiet and peaceful yet close to everything....Plus the service is second to none. The only problem is improper parking enforcement. We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy here. Find 30 listings related to Camden Doral Apartments in Downtown Miami on YP.com. Social distancing, face-coverings required. Every one, two and three bedroom floor plan is set in two-story townhomes with a private entrance and attached garage. Cheers, Your Doral Villas Family. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. I've been living at Camden for 4 years and I just renewed my lease again. A- epIQ Rating. We will continue to strive to make our community a great place to live. Our Team love our residents! We are very happy to know that you feel comfortable and safe here. Search for other Apartments in Doral on The Real Yellow Pages®. I cannot express enough how awesome this place is and the staff that make you feel right at home. Im so happy in this community , and thanks Yemlys for all your help Will recommend this community to all my friends! Camden Doral living allows you to break a sweat in the high-endurance fitness center, let your dog run free in our private onsite dog park, relax in our lakeside swimming pool and more. We're open by Appointment Only. I can be reached at 305.718.8330 or by email at [email protected] Thank you for personally recognizing our Maintenance Team; everyone is committed to making Camden Doral Villas a great place to live. The Florida Turnpike, Highways 826 and 836 also give you … Find 7 listings related to Camden Apartments in Doral on YP.com. It is a wonderful community. We love our residents and do everything possible to make sure they are happy. The Camden Doral Villas in Doral, FL has 1 - 3 BR apartments with rent starting at $1849. Camden Doral Villas is a great place to live and work. The Doral Villas staff is amazing!!! Keep up the professionalism and great appearance; they inspire comfort and invite one to relax in a stress free living atmosphere. Don't expect to live here for more than one lease term. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. The Camden Doral Villas management office Manager, Andy Bermudez, provided me my renewal lease offer that was completely ridiculous and disturbing. Family oriented and freindly neighbors. Menu & … Shoppes at Doral is 0.6 miles away, and Miami Children's Doral is within a 16 minutes walk. Thank you for your comment. Find 23 listings related to Camden Doral in The Crossings on YP.com. Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Camden Doral Villas in Miami, reviews by real people. It's already getting really bad in morning and afternoons.

Likes and Dislikes: It's a nice, quiet and clean community. Thank you all for your hard work, I have lived in Camden Doral (Summit) for a very long time. We appreciate your feedback. I can unsubscribe at any time. We are happy with our move coming from out of state. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. I feel very safe and comfortable. Call 24 x 7 to schedule a live video, self-guided, or team member tour! Find 6 listings related to Camden Doral Villas in Tamiami on YP.com. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything you need, as we strive to provide Living Excellence to our residents. Camden does not pay the usual commission to Realtors. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. And every time that we need help they respond asap, Too expensive for the type of community

Likes and Dislikes: Nothing, Love this apartment is perfect

Likes and Dislikes: Clean, Safe, and quiet, A lot of new constructions near this place now, so traffic in a year would be absolutely ridiculous. It is a Fantastic place to live!!! Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience at Doral Villas. We are also working on the parking issues and together with the parking company are coming with better solutions for this problem. They inflate their prices upon renewal. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 4600 Ave NW 114th Ave, Doral FL, 33178. Anything you need it is taken care of right away!. Get all the insight you need to make your rental decision by reading candid reviews at ApartmentRatings.com. I have to especially acknowledge Yemlys "Yem." They are responsive, friendly, and approachable. Your feedback will help us attract more wonderful people like you! Please try again. Call for details. Staff is always friendly and helpful and the service crew is quick to response. We are working closely with Valet Waste to improve the trash issues, it is our goal to make sure our property is always looking clean and presentable. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Clearly, you are pleased with your experience and we always welcome your feedback so we can make Camden Doral the best we can be. Masiel and the rest of the staff are so helpful and kind. Find Camden Doral Villas in Miami with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Please note that all floor plan availability is subject to change. Experience South Florida in a unique, upscale community that boasts stylish finishes and resort-style amenities. The property is beautiful and well-maintained, with convenient access to the turnpike and nearby shopping. Property Manager at Camden Aventura, responded to this review: Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. Maintenance requests required multiple follow ups. 7 reviews of Camden Doral Villas Apartment Townhomes "Love living in Camden Doral Villas for the past 2 1/2 years. 1 Camden Property Trust reviews in Doral. Our team takes pride in providing Living Excellence. Instead of taking the time of explaining the rules and policies of the community at the time we signed our lease, they just handed us an envelope containing our lease agreement and sent…, This place is nice. Maintenance is…, I have lived in the Camden community for about four years. Call 24 x 7 to schedule a live video, self-guided, or team member tour! We offer live video, self-guided, and team member tour options by Appointment Only. We have been living here for more than 3 years and this place feels … Your comments really brightened our day!! It is a wonderful community. Thank you so much for your feedback Caterina! 2,790 were here. There's an account with that email address. We are thrilled you're happy with us and we appreciate your residency. Social distancing, face-coverings required. Face-coverings are required when visiting our office. Here's why you shouldn't…, I am being bullied out of my townhouse. I am sorry that you have not had a great experience with us. We truly appreciate you sharing your positive feedback and we are so happy you have made Camden Doral Villas your home! We appreciate it. But its a major rip-off. 4 reviews of Camden Doral Apartments "Excellent community, very nice and clean, the staff office is very kind and helpful, they are always with a smile and treat us excellent, also the maintenance staff is very … Camden Doral Villas is my second Camden community.