From experimenting in the kitchen the past couple months, I’ve learned that if you have a solid pizza dough recipe… your carby options are endless. Easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Prev Article Next Article . Set aside. 1 tube of refrigerated pizza crust; 1 Tablespoon butter melted; 1 clove garlic crushed; 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese feel free to add more! And you can turn it into homemade cheesy breadsticks for dinner tonight. 1 tablespoon dried basil. … Top the dough with half the butter and garlic mixture, then sprinkle the … Like I’ve said in a previous post, I’ve bought so many containers of greek yogurt and when I run out of my self rising flour, I’m just going to go back to all purpose flour because you just need to add a tsp of baking powder to the mix. Using Refrigerated Pizza Dough to make Easy Cheesy Breadsticks Start by unrolling the pizza dough out onto a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Garlic knots, garlic bread, garlic sticks, just about anything that contains garlic and bread is right up my alley. If not, keep kneading. just like college . Dunk the cheesy goodness into marinara sauce, serve alongside a pan of lasagna, a pot of chili, or a bowl of caesar salad. You can mix and match whatever ingredients you like for these cheesy garlic breadsticks! Servings: 16. Ingredients 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust1 tablespoon butter, melted1 cloves garlic, finely minced1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated1 tablespoon parmesan cheese1 tablespoon dried basilsalt & pepper to taste Preparation 1. I give make ahead instructions at the bottom of this breadstick recipe. very tastey and will definately use this recipe for homemade pizza!! more about Sally, Copyright 2020 Sallys Baking Addiction • WordPress Development by Southern Web • Website Accessibility Statement • Privacy Policy, THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE SALES LINKS. Nothing strange, nothing difficult, nothing scary. Unroll pizza dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and brush with butter and garlic … I am wondering after the garlic sticks have been fully made and baked can I freeze them? Set aside. Ingredients. Bake for another 6 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. WANDA says: September 13, 2014 at 3:36 pm i love your recipes. Easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks recipe using prepared pizza crust, Mozzarella and Parm cheese, basil. Spaghetti is on the menu plan for our Meatless Monday and I just might have to make some of these to go along with it. This brisk and simple keto formula is extraordinary for apprentices, and dependably a hit. Skip the pizza shop and make these super easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks loaded with lots of melted cheese at home! In this special FREE series, I reveal my most powerful SECRETS to great baking. 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust 1 tablespoon butter, melted 1 cloves garlic, finely minced 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese 1 tablespoon dried basil salt & pepper to taste. Mar 6, 2016 - A seductive chewy, crispy, garlicky, cheesy breadsticks. Single. Thanks so much Tahirah! tube of refrigerated pizza crust like Pillsbury or a store brand. Then, remove from the oven, push the 7 breadsticks together so they’re all touching, and top with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Unroll pizza dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and brush with butter and garlic … Thanks! After kneading, your dough should be smooth and elastic. Best idea ever! Hello Sally’s Baking Addiction Easter! Comments are disabled on the recipe for roasting garlic so I thought I’d ask my question over here. Made from 6 ingredient homemade pizza dough, these easy cheesy breadsticks are a totally irresistible side dish or snack. Will these refrigerate well after they are cooked? I was out of butter but I added twice the amount of roasted garlic so the inside of my breadsticks was not dry at all.