This website is not produced, endorsed, supported, or affiliated with Wizards of the Coast. Reid Duke covers the ins and outs of playing Jund in Modern. Modern Decks metagame Decks & Meta; Modern Tournaments Events; Modern Decklists; … Throne of Eldraine Singles Sealed Product. & Week Month All time. Thanks. 1 Overview 2 Playing style 2.1 Junk Deck 2.2 Junk T.G. Black midrange decks have been good in Modern for a very long time. Theros: Beyond Death Singles Sealed Product. convalescent. Keep track of the cards you own, how much they are worth and which decks they are in. The land has deep-cut valleys in it that resemble huge claw marks if seen from above. By LAchgummi Created May 23, 2019 Updated May 23, 2019. 0.02 TIX. Search for the perfect addition to your deck. Modern Other … Theros: Beyond Death Singles Sealed Product. What more could you ever need? A deck created using the deck building website, Moxfield. In general, we're seeing control decks cystalize towards UGx Snow with an Hour of Promise finish (Hour is looking even better as a spec/metagame target this week than last week), Tron and Titan decks remain format pillars, Rx Aggro (Prowess and Burn, but mostly Rakdos Prowess primarily) set the speed limit, and midrange stalwarts BGx (Jund with one T8 Rock) and Ponza joining at the top. Jund deck List 2018 Modern BRG (Jund) Competitive Discard Midrange. View all of the top and newest decks from MTGSalvation. Bloodbraid Elf was the main engine of the deck. Latest Sets. You can add your own deck … Karrthus, Tyrant of Jund. Join Martin as he plays Jund Sacrifice in Magic Arena. Edit Live Edit. Standard BO1 Traditional Standard Historic BO1 Traditional Historic Brawl MTGA Events Pioneer Modern Legacy Vintage Commander Limited Pauper Other. The legality engine ensures all the decklists are legal to use. Here is my BO1 list of Jund Food for MTG Arena. 5D's. Edit. Attention! Edit. Jund Jund was the menace of Magic tournaments everywhere for as long as the Shards of Alara block was legal in Standard. TCGPlayer 1363.07 - 1392.21 . Modern Jund Deck Guide. I noticed there are variations to Jund and I just wanted input thanks. Team CFB Fire Deck Tech: Jund Energy Aggro. Jund Standard Jund List constructed deck list and prices for the Magic the Gathering TCG. Edit. Traverse Shadow was a deck you might remember Josh Utter-Leyton championing during the infancy of Death’s Shadow development. Jund is a green red black aggro deck that runs fast creatures and efficient removal. Video Deck Tech: Jund with Martin Juza. Modern Other … Land (37) Planeswalker (2) Enchantment (7) Artifact (7) Sorcery (12) Instant (6) Creature (28) View As commander As card Average deck. Reset Filters. -Land 4x Savage Lands 4x Kazandu Refuge 3x Akoum Refuge 5x Forest 5x Swamp 4x Mountain -25 Total -Creatures 4x Putrid Leech 4x Sprouting Thrinax 4x Bloodbraid Elf 4x Broodmate Dragon 1x Kitchen Finks 1x Lotus Cobra -18 Total -Spells 4x … Card Kingdom 1275.67 - 1428.07 . Decklists, Fusion Gaming, MTG Arena, Standard. Competitive Standard Jund List constructed deck list and prices for the Magic the Gathering TCG. See cards from the most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about them. This annoying message will go away once you do. Jund Filasṭīn (Arabic: جُنْد فِلَسْطِيْن ‎, "the military district of Palestine") was one of the military districts of the Umayyad and Abbasid province of Bilad al-Sham (Syria), organized soon after the Muslim conquest of the Levant in the 630s. Contact | MatSole Plug – Legacy | Channel Mengucci. Upvote 0. View all of the top and newest decks from MTGSalvation MTG Salvation. Copied to clipboard. You don’t have all-in creatures like Monastery Swiftspear and Steppe Lynx anymore, so you’re happy letting the game go a bit later. Updated Jul 13, 2020 by Sagefire94 using our MTG Deck Builder. He’s the Jund Master, so it’s little wonder that Reid would want to try a Jund version of Modern staple deck, Death’s Shadow. Reid Duke dives into this Modern Jund Deck List to give us a comprehensive deck guide with all the tools you need to win. All Traditional Standard decks from users and content creators. A deck created using the deck building website, Moxfield. Tier list. Modern Have a browse and feel free to leave any comments you have. 143 decks (0.034%) Rank #522. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. This list was very strong pre banning and and only got stronger. Edit source History Talk (0) Comments Share. TCGPlayer 1363.07 - 1392.21 . Deck tier list. "Junk" is an archetype in the OCG/TCG, anime and manga. Jund Modern - Classic Midrange - Modern deck list mtg — Moxfield, a deck building website for Magic the Gathering Skip to main content 4 Arbor Elf 4 Falkenrath Aristocrat 4 Flinthoof Boar 4 Huntmaster of the Fells 4 Strangleroot Geist 4 Thundermaw Hellkite 2 Varolz, the Scar-Striped. Community made decks for the digital card game Eternal by Direwolf Digital Theros: Beyond Death Singles Sealed Product. Need some advice on deck building since BBE was unbanned (thank god). There was the white Jund deck, splashing Lingering Souls, but many people have forgotten that, before that, red was the color combined with black-green.. Decks/Jund Adventures. 0.02 TIX. Having already written about both of those decks, I figured it was time to break down the latest Death’s Shadow archetype: Jund Shadow. Average Type Distribution. The best and latest MTG deck lists. Having already written about both of those The red in the deck is included for the sacrifice payoff cards, Korvold, Fae-Cursed King and Mayhem Devil. Forums Commander ... JUND. Jund and Abzan are probably my favorite color combos to play, and Jund looks pretty well-stocked for the Party Mechanic. See more. Upvote 0. Edit Live Edit. 5D's. For a list of support cards, see List of "Junk" support cards. Main Deck:-Trident Warrior 3x-Junk Synchron 3x-Delta Flyer 2x-Speed Warrior 3x-Cosmic Cyclone 2x-Enemy Controller 2x-Paleozoic Canadia 3x-Starlight Road 1x-Synchro Deflector 1x Extra Deck:-Stardust Dragon 1x-Junk Berseker 2x-Junk … Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. $1.10. Top 4 Bracket. This site is unaffiliated. So Korvold is kinda broken in Standard. Format: Standard - DGM. Low. It turns out being … (It's available in paper when Throne of Eldraine releases on October 4! Meta decks. You generate value with cards such as Trail of Crumbs and Wicked Wolf as the game progresses. 93/94 Deck archetypes. LSV takes a spicy new Jund Citadel deck into the Pioneer queues, and demonstrates that this is indeed Bolas’s house. Depending on the list, this matchup can range from favorable to very difficult, but I mostly found it favorable against the stock lists. Thanks. Today he shares his list and guide to playing the deck in Modern. The legality engine ensures all the decklists are legal to use. Rarity. Privacy statement | From a Jund variant to a Temur build that ramps into Fires of Invention, Josh Silvestri isn’t satisfied with settling for the consensus best home for the card. The principle behind Jund is to generate card advantage while putting pressure on the opponent.. Jund obtained several important cards from M10. ChannelFireball - Magic: The Gathering Strategy, Singles, Cards, Decks, LSV Causes Mayhem With Jund Citadel In Pioneer, 3 Ways to Play Fires of Invention that Aren’t Jeskai, Why I Played Hogaak Instead of Jund at Mythic Championship IV. Card Kingdom 1275.67 - 1428.07 . High. Jund is a midrange deck named after the shard Jund from Alara block.Jund established itself early in the Shards of Alara/Zendikar standard season as "the deck to beat" and remained a strong deck throughout the season.. Hi, this is my Jund deck that I have been playing a lot recently. Jund food - Jund food Magic the Gathering: Arena. Rather than playing an aggro list to 2-mana 3/1’s, the deck is more midrange. The reason Jund turned into BG is mainly because of the banning of its ace creature Bloodbraid Elf, and … Popular Magic The Gathering Historic BO1 decks. Today he shares his list and guide to playing the deck in Modern. Creatures (30) 4 Cauldron Familiar. These deep gashes in the land are where the jungles and swamps are found, The active volcanoes … However, the relationship between Jund and BG is the total opposite. View all of the top and newest decks from MTGSalvation MTG Salvation. By Martin Juza / February 7, ... At some point, Matt Severa brewed up a Jund version of Vehicles that sacrificed the white 1-drops for bigger creatures and a better late game. Description. The hot climate, bubbling tar-baths, and volcanic activity combine with the reptilian populace to create a sense of a primeval world. MTGA Decks. TappedOut.js Blog Widget. Jund … MTG JEFF. Jund by Reid Duke deck list with prices for Magic: the Gathering (MTG). -Land 4x Savage Lands 4x Kazandu Refuge 3x Akoum Refuge 5x Forest 5x Swamp 4x Mountain -25 Total -Creatures 4x Putrid Leech 4x Sprouting Thrinax 4x Bloodbraid Elf 4x Broodmate Dragon 1x Kitchen Finks 1x Lotus Cobra -18 Total -Spells 4x … Jund and Abzan are probably my favorite color combos to play, and Jund looks pretty well-stocked for the Party Mechanic. If you like duel for fun as anime character,This is my deck as yusei fudo. Latest Sets. Here is the list of cards that I currently have in my Deck 4x Tarmogoyfs 3 liliana the vail 1 liliana the last hope 4 scavenging ooze 3 thoughtseize 4 Bloodbraid elves 2 Assassin trophy 2 … Jund Haste by Brian Kibler. MTG Jeff: Jund KORVOLD Sacrifice Deck in ELD Standard. Huey jumps back into Jund Sacrifice, is it still a contender in the meta, or is it time to sacrifice it for something better? Rather than playing an aggro list to 2-mana 3/1’s, the deck is more midrange. MTG DECKS by format Welcome to MTG decks!.We collect MtG top decks for Standard, Modern, Legacy, Vintage, Pioneer and many other formats. Tweet. Join Mengucci for another Legacy video as he pilots a wild Legacy brew full of one-ofs! Mox Opal and Oko are banned in Modern, could it mean that Jund is finally good again? The GameA Tier List is primarily based on King of Games decks submitted by users. "Junk" (ジャンク Janku) is an archetype of Machine and Warrior monsters primarily used by Yusei Fudo and Bashford in Yu-Gi-Oh! Throne of Eldraine Singles Sealed Product. Browse through cards from Magic's entire history. Latest Sets. by Event Coverage Staff. Jund deck List 2018 Modern BRG (Jund) Competitive Discard Midrange. Check out his detailed deck and sideboard guide to help you get to the top. It’s a classic – join Andrea Mengucci as he battles with Jund in Legacy! As you may have seen elsewhere today, Brawl decks are now available on Magic: The Gathering Arena for you to play! Also best sideboard. Jund Dinos RIPS through the Meta! You don’t have all-in creatures like Monastery Swiftspear and Steppe Lynx anymore, so you’re happy letting the game go a bit later. Forums Commander ... Jund Delirium. October 19, 2019. By user-11150421 Created Dec 19, 2017 Updated Dec 19, 2017. Semifinals (1)Shouta Yasooka (4)Jon Finkel (2)Yuuya Watanabe (3)Paulo Vitor Damo da Rosa . DMCA requests | Meta decks are decks that are often commonly used by players in PvP. It’s Reid Duke playing Jund. Join Reid as he plays Jund on Magic Online. Top Competitive Dinosaur Deck in Standar. See Banned Cards for more information. You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. Jund constructed deck list and prices for the Magic the Gathering TCG. The goal of this page to inspire all of you deck builders out there. Deck List; Monster: Junk Anchor x3. Reid is a master of Jund, so what did it take for him to put up his Tarmogoyfs and sleeve up Bloodghasts instead? This deck won’t be killing people turn 2 like the Death’s Shadow aggro decks of old, but it’s more resilient and can play a typical Jund game well. I was just hoping to get any kind of help/suggestions that anyone may have. Decklist. convalescent. You can be certain that Reid’s going to do all he can to find out. This deck won’t be killing people turn 2 like the Death’s Shadow aggro decks of old, but it’s more resilient and can play a typical Jund game well. Jund is one of the best decks in Modern, and Reid Duke is the master of Jund. Terms of Use | I’m not going to overhaul my sideboard just for this one new deck that everyone else is already hating on. )I'm sure many of you have already taken the opportunity to go in and immerse yourself in the world of Eldraine—and these decks! By Andrea Mengucci / August 9, 2019 October 10, 2019. ##Deck List - Jund Midrange (BRG)## deck builds Hi guys, I want to share the deck I used to go from rank to rank 40 It's a black/red/green midrange deck based on enter the battelfield (ETB) and sacrifice mechanics and the majority of the cards are chosen to grant card advantage. Follow along as he heads into a queue for over 4 hours of Modern gameplay! NOTES. 1 Core Set 2021 Season 2 Ikoria Lair of Behemoths Season 3 Theros Beyond Death Season 4 Throne of Eldraine Season 5 Core Set 2020 Season 6 War of the Spark Season 7 Ravnica Allegiance Season 8 Guilds of Ravnica Season Here you will find a collection of Standard decks kindly supplied by our contributors.