Chords. Rockin All Night Long By Adam Hambrick lyrics. Dont You Wish It Was True tab ... Rockin All Over The World chords. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. And we'll go F on and on and E7 on. Ooh, in my rockin' chair. harmonica. Rockin' In The Congo, baby all night long. Bridge 2. It's a full heart, falling hard, singing songs to her in the dark. whiskey and rye, friends and no end to the summertime. Oooo [h] Just-a rock me honey, mmm, a-rock me baby. Version 1 ★4. (and that's all night long) (Ahh, guitar) We'll be jumping through the windows and sneaking down the halls. 3. tabs Rockin all … Adam Hambrick - Rockin' All Night Long (Acoustic) - YouTube You see, I can't sleep all night long Tossin' and a turnin', thoughts they keep a churnin' I can't sleep all night long As a matter of fact I just wanna get back. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. The [ G7 ] pretty little raven at the [ G ] bird man stand 1. Adam Craig - Why Can't She (Official Lyric Video), "Old Habits" - Live from Haxton Road Studios, Justin Moore - Lettin' The Night Roll (Official Video), Jimmie Allen - Best Shot (Official Audio), "All You, All Night, All Summer" - Blank Slate Sessions #2, Avril Lavigne - Head Above Water (Official Video), The Willis Clan - Speak My Mind (Official Video), Trey McLaughlin (Cover) - "Better Is One Day", Christian Lopez Band - The Man I Was Before (Live), Guest Room Unoriginals #1 - "Steal My Girl" ( ft. Kris Allen and Josh Gabbard), The Chainsmokers - This Feeling (Lyric Video) ft. Kelsea Ballerini, LANCO - Greatest Love Story (Official Video), Maroon 5 - Girls Like You ft. Cardi B (Official Music Video), "White Lying" - Adam Hambrick #YouTubeNashville, All Night Long (Official Music Video) - Galaxy Thief, Lionel Richie - All Night Long (All Night), Devin Dawson - All On Me (Official Music Video), Florida Georgia Line - Sittin' Pretty (Lyric Version), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Drinking up every moment until it's gone, just Rockin all night long. drums. 4 . chords Longshot ver. To-G night (tonight), We're gonna F taste a little para-G dise, Rockin' all night F long, rockin' all night long. Cuz when you're young, your whole world is. Play im ready tabs using our free guide. Bm A G A Drinking up every moment until it's gone, just Rockin all night long. 1. chords Longshot ver. Most of All Track Listing Vinyl 1; 1 New Green Light; Wise men came from the East Guided by the Star With gold, myrrh and frankincense While she rock’d him in a weary land. It spent 21 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at #2. Rockin' In The Congo, Rockin' In The Congo Listen to the Lingo, better start to swing, So Rockin' In The Congo. Rock and roll all night. Bloodshot eyes, watch the sunrise, sleep when you die, phase of life. Chords for Adam Hambrick - Rockin' All Night Long (Official Audio Video). 1. Solo: Am Dm7 Em, Am (x2) Bridge 2: G To-night, (tonight), F G We're gonna taste a little para-dise, F Rockin' all night long, rockin' all night long. Rockin' All Night Long (Live & Acoustic) Adam Hambrick . Tabs. The Lord told Mary Just to rock him in a weary land. Am Dm7 Em Am. tabs. ... chords Rockin all over the world ver. Almost Saturday Night tab. 2. Deja Vu All Over Again chords. More. Walking In A Hurricaine Swamp River Days Run Through The Jungle Premonition I Can't Take It No More Centrefield Long Dark Night. Rock, rock, rockin' [G] robin (tweet, tweedle-dee); well.. [ D ] Go rockin' robin, we're [ C ] really gonna rock to [ G ] night. 3. Adam Hambrick all, Chords tabs including rockin all night long, forever aint long enough, sunshine state of mind. Refrain. [Interlude] A Now it's 2 a.m. [Verse] Bm D G and I'm in a rocking chair, in a room with pink everywhere. ... Well, I'm ready, I'm willin', and I'm able to rock and roll all night, F C I'm ready, I'm willin', and I'm able to rock and roll all night, ... we go rockin' and rollin' all night long. Check Out. The Night Time Chords: 1: Tombstone Shadow Chords: 1: Travelin Band Chords. Heard It Through The Gapevine. Choose and determine which version of Theres Gonna Be Some Rockin chords and tabs by Ac Dc you can play. Version 2 [F Am G Em C] Chords for Adam Hambrick - All You, All Night, All Summer (Audio Only) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. John Fogerty - Longshot. G Bm … D G get when that lightning strikes on that first kiss. Solo. Adam Hambrick John Fogerty - Long dark night. There's a knowing you know kind of feeling you. Herod heard the news; The Baby he did seek. There are 60 lyrics related to Rockin All Night Long By Adam Hambrick. INTR. The native boy was going strong and they rocked the Congo all night long. so I put a ring on that finger I was wrapped around. F E7 And we'll go on and on and on. Version 2 ★4. G Day-light, (daylight), F G I'll still be looking in your heavenly eyes. I'm back to the rockin' horse Back to where it all began Take me back, I'm back to the rockin' horse And start all over again, yeah. Version 1 ★4. Ain’t that a-rockin’ all night (repeat twice) All night long. We were midnight holding on, giving in to what the heart wants. Chords and tabs of songs by Ac Dc - 357 chords and tabs by Ac Dc at Big Chords - huge collection of free and accurate guitar chords All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Living After Midnight by Judas Priest Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. 2. Bad Moon Rising. Deja Vu All Over Again tab. Ain’t that a-rockin’ all night (repeat twice) All night long. [Ab Cm Eb Bb] Chords for Adam Hambrick - Rockin' All Night Long (Official Audio Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Version 2 ★4. Reckless Kelly - She Likes Money, He Likes Love Chords; Reckless Kelly - She Sang Red River Valley Chords; Reckless Kelly - Shook Me All Night Long Chords; Reckless Kelly - Sixgun Chords; Reckless Kelly - Snowfall Chords; Reckless Kelly - So Lonely Chords; Reckless Kelly - Somewhere In Time Chords; Reckless Kelly - Started On The Wrong Foot Chords Bm A G A Drinking up every moment until it's gone, just Rockin all night long. Steady rocking all night long And we begin to rock steady Rocking till the break of dawn Rock (ooh) Steady Steady rocking all night long Rock steady Rocking till the break of dawn [Verse 2:] NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS; Play Advices. Welcome Offer: 80% OFF on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now. Day-G light (daylight), I'll still be F looking in your heavenly G eyes. He rocks in the tree-top all the day long ... Rockin' Robin is a song recorded by Bobby Day, released as a single in 1958. 2. Key Variations. D A G A It's a full heart, falling hard, singing songs to her in the dark. In the midnight hour, hey, in my rockin' chair. To love you all Dm7 over, (love you all over), Oh Em baby, don't you look any Am further, (further). I started to give up -- But love wouldnt let it And you walked into my life. Prove It All Night Chords: 1: Queen Of The Supermarket Chords. flute. She's got her mama smile and a lungs like her dad. Wise men came from the East, Guided by the Star, With gold, myrrh and frankincense While she rock’d him in a weary land. Rockin All Over The World tab by John Fogerty with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Rockin All Over The World tab. chords. 1. Refrain 2. Chords and tabs of songs by Bruce Springsteen - 373 chords and tabs by Bruce Springsteen at Big Chords - huge collection of free and accurate guitar chords Back Home Again chords. Gonna boogie-woogie all night long. Babe, mmm. C'mon F bab Dm y, sexy F bab Dm y. Ooh, let me be your C rockin' c Am hair (ah-ahhh) Just-a r C ock me way from Am here. Steady rockin all night long And we begin to rock steady Rockin till the break of dawn. You wanted me so much -- But I didnt get it How could a brotha be so blind? Long Walk Home Chords. [Interlude] G Bm D G X2 [Verse] G Bm There's a knowing you know kind of feeling you. 1. tabs Rockin all over the world ver. Browse for Rockin All Night Long By Adam Hambrick song lyrics by entered search phrase. Steady rockin all night long And we begin to rock steady Rockin till the break of dawn You wanted me so much -- But I didn't get it How could a brotha be so blind? AC/DC all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Drum Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including you shook me all night long, back in black, shoot to thrill, thunderstruck, touch too much Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Long As I Can See The Light. 1 . bass ukulele keyboards. We'll be rockin' we'll be rollin'. tabs Long dark night ver. Refrain Ain’t that a-rockin’ all night (repeat twice) All night long. 6 . All night long 'till the mornin' comes just-a you, babe. 2: ... Rockin All Over The World Chords: 1: Rocky Ground Chords: 1: Roll Of The Dice Chords: 1: Rosalita Chords: 1: Sandy Chords: 1: Dont You Wish It Was True chords. get when that lightning strikes on that first kiss. : D4 ( A5 E5) ( A5 E5) YOU SHOW US EVERYTHING YOU GOT YOU KEEP DANCIN'AND THE ROOM GETS HOT D5 E YOU DRIVE US WILD D4 WE'LL DRIVE YOU CRAZY ( A5 E5) AND YOU SAY YOU WANNA GO FOR A SPIN THE PARTY'S JUST BEGUN WE'LL LET YOU IN D5 E5 WELL YOU DRIVE US WILD D4 WE'LL DRIVE YOU CRAZY F YOU KEEP ON … John Fogerty - Looking out my back door. Version 1 ★4. 2. Dancing on the ceiling, dancing on the wall. The last thing I remember 'fore the lights went out. im ready guitar chords and lyrics by domino fats. 1. Chorus 2 Tabs. Last updated on 09.12.2016 and I'm in a rocking chair, in a room with pink everywhere. 3. Choose one of the browsed Rockin All Night Long By Adam Hambrick lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Find us on Facebook. All night long.