found dead or killed accidentally such as road kill; Animals listed on schedule 5 of the WCA have different levels of protection. Seek help from a professional rather than reddit? Thing … What happened?” “Malo tried to kill me,” I stuttered. Even with my first cat I did that. And at first I was scared of him, because I had a dog bite me when I was little, and then I got use to him. What do you do to control your anger/rage? Dahmer also collected animal roadkill, dissected the remains, and masturbated over the animals he had cut up. Maybe if you hunted panthers in the jungle or some shit I'd see the appeal, but otherwise it just seems like some childish shit imo. If we were too shot it it would bleed just like you and me so don't tell me about them not having any feelings it is so mean to go around killing animals just to satisfy your needs!!! I can’t easily answer this question. I think your idea with killing insects is pretty good already, but have you maybe thought about killing the animals for your own meat consumption yourself? We kill for advantage and for revenge, we kill for entertainment: the Roman Coliseum, drive-by shootings, bullfights, hunting and fishing, animal roadkill in an instantaneous reflex for sport. I just feel anxiety but also feel satisfaction. We have an urge to kill, inflict pain and experiment/play, some more than others, and need some kind of outlet for it... Resisting urges and getting them under control (channel them with purpose) builds character, but trying to entirely eliminate them probably won't work out well. Though kangaroos don’t have a direct problem with humans, they do have a problem with our dogs. Do you work a s%#£@y job & feel insignificant? I've had a bad childhood, violent mother, sexual abuse, and no guidance. I mean I happily killed ants with sunlight focused through a magnifying glass as a child. There would be this strong sudden urge to kill … Those of you claiming to hurt small animals, I suspect you are simply cowards why write these things to try and upset others. They strip bark at the base of trees which causes them to weaken and eventually to die. Certainly these animals can be tamed. An urge to kill really cute animals. But humans didn't even rank in the top 30, though other animals commonly thought to kill each other — wolves, lions and nonhuman primates, including various monkeys and lemurs — did. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Animals are targeted, especially helpless and defenseless ones, because the perpetrator does not recognize or care that they have feelings and can experience not just physical pain but also emotional pain. Open mobile menu 1 0. it’s a way to feel powerful. I suppose those are some ways that might subside your urges. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 7 years ago. Easily get rid of fleas on your dog or cat by using the best treatments for your pet. I often have an urge to kill or hurt someone. many people in this mindset usually feel powerless and tiny in a way themselves, whether or not they can admit that. Studying how adorable animals can turn us aggressive. If the animal needs urgent attention, the police should be able to provide you with a list of vets available to attend. I think I’m not an psychopath but a sadist. Anonymous. The news has been so boring lately! How do I stop my urge to kill small animals? Any tips on building self -esteem and resiliency . I have also had some experiences with feeling the urge to "hurt or scare" a baby. But humans didn't even rank in the top 30, though other animals commonly thought to kill each other — wolves, lions and nonhuman primates, including various monkeys and lemurs — did. Pregnant women are at an increased risk of severe COVID-19, but there’s no need to panic. (See here and here.) Accidents involving wild animals I will purposefully watch videos where small animals are tortured, maimed and killed by other animals or traps. Not cats or dogs, I've had both all my life and I adore them. If the animal isn’t wearing a tag and you aren’t able to trace its owner you must report the incident within 24 hours to a police officer or at your local police station. No one special, just SOMEONE. It doesn't make any sense from an evolutionary perspective why I'd want to kill only small, cute, harmless animals. This is why neutered female cats are often the main culprits of this behaviour, as they do not have kittens of their own and their instincts dictate to them that they need to bring us some food. I am 20 years old but ever since I was a boy (about 10 years old) I've always had a strange urge to kill or torture small, cute animals such as hamsters, mice, etc. Hamsters? Back then I'd hit him, and abuse him, and come up with different ways too. Animals do have feelings if you were to kick it you would hurt the animal. I have a border collie/cattle mix. Some animals are too cute for words. What you need to do depends on the type of animal, and whether you were involved in an accident with it. In fact, nearly all violent crime perpetrators have a history of animal cruelty in their profiles. State laws vary considerably but generally speaking, individuals are … “The most deadly animal on the Nile is hippo, they kill more than any other,” Wood continues. I used to kill cats when I was little but, I somehow managed to redirect my focus on birds instead. I find offense to every little thing . The urge isn't strong enough that it would be a problem as I would never actually give into it and it has never gotten worse over the years but I'm just curious as to why I have these urges. Although I did intentionally squash a baby lizard once and shot a bird with my BB gun as a kid. In Africa, hippos, of all large animals, are the biggest killers of humans – far more so than lions. Just smth that needs to be done. killing an innocent animal is to say you aren’t one. Other animals are the easiest form to find these in. I have a strong urge to kill. How do you stop this urge? I have saved 10+ animals/rescues. But my dog goes completely INSANE when she sees small animals. I'm not going to tell you that this is wrong even though you have presupposed it yourself. Like do you feel powerful when you kill a tiny animal? Even if, for example, you have a dog with short hair, you should still groom your dog regularly. I never actually did those things of course but the urge is there. Kill animals. Is it fun to kill stuff that can't really fight back properly? How do I stop my urge to kill small animals? I say stay away from animals as much as possible.. The kangaroo will attack, and often people get caught in the middle.10. Grooming helps spot fleas and ticks. I have the urge to kill my sister or my parents when they make me angry. Why do people demand mask mandates instead of getting therapy for their germophobia? So when you’re seeing a picture of a cute dog or a fluffy cat or even a person you find unbelievably adorable, your brain is forced to become really aggressive and you might want to squeeze them to death. I do not have any children of my own and Im terrified of having any because of having this idea of wanting to hurt them. Not for doing anything wrong but to honestly kill him! The way you describe it, it seems animalistic, killing for the thrill of the kill and maybe even pain of the prey. Because stepping on ants doesn't mean you're anything special. Weve tried introducing to her a chick but basically just wanted to kill it. Like LOVE THEM. I grew into a teenager..and kept doing it.. Now we have a dog. Studying how adorable animals can turn us aggressive. Get answers by asking now. I am not a violent person at all, I have hunted, but I never got any pleasure out of killing, just hunting.